House For Sale Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary makes a deal to sell the family home.
2.2k words
4.18
67k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I hung up the phone I hustled up-stairs to get the kids squared away and thinking about bed. They had already managed to plug a movie into the DVD player and were both lying there watching it, half asleep in their sleeping bags.

"Wish me luck, guys. I have a perspective buyer coming over in a few minutes that the real estate agent feels might be the one to make a deal and take the house. If it works out, we might be on our way to see your Dad soon!"

"Whatever, Mom," said Michael, ever the pessimist. "This is like just another deal that will go south on us. We'll be starting school HERE in a couple of months!"

"Shut up, Michael, you're so negative!" Mindy said, giving him a punch in the arm through his sleeping bag. "This could be it. This is the one. I just know it. Go for it, Mom!"

"Thanks, honey, I will. You stay up here with Mr. Optimistic. I'll come up after the buyer is gone and let you know how it went." I closed the door and went back down stairs.

I changed into a thin black sweater that Tom always said clung to my body and accentuated my breasts and some loose tan slacks. I had just enough time to throw one of the pre-made bread loaves I had thawed in the refrigerator into the oven when I heard the door bell ring. The real estate agent had insisted we put a loaf of bread into the oven before every showing to give the house a 'homey' smell.

I opened the front door and saw a well-dressed man in a blue shirt and red striped tie, wearing a navy blazer with brass buttons and gray slacks. He was slender and his dark hair was graying at the temples. He had a five o'clock shadow. I could smell a faint scent of cologne on the breeze that blew into the door. I sensed he was sizing me up as well. I was wondering if the clingy sweater was the right choice. I noticed that his gaze lingered for a moment on my chest.

"Hi, I'm Jim Davis," he said with the same deep voice I had heard on the phone earlier. I extended my hand to him and, like a gentleman, he took my hand into his and shook it lightly.

"Hello, Mr. Davis, my name is Mary Thomas. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Please, call me Jim," he said with a smile.

"Sure. If you'll call me 'Mary,' it's a deal." I motioned him into the house and closed the door behind him. "Can I get you anything? We don't have much – bottled water, or bottled water?"

"Let me see . . . I'll have bottled water," he said. I directed him into the living room to take a seat on one of the two remaining chairs while I got his water from the refrigerator. As he opened his water I sat down opposite him.

"Well, here's the thing," he began. "As you real estate agent probably told you already, I like your house. It has the room I need, I like the layout and the neighborhood is great. Nice and quiet. I have to ask, though, what is with the attic fan?" We talked for the next few minutes about the need for the fan to keep the air circulating in the attic to prevent mildew and a couple of other little oddities in the house.

As we talked I found myself looking deeply into his eyes, and felt him doing the same to me. Or maybe I was imagining it. Damn, Tom had been gone so long I was being hyper-sexual, I thought to myself. As I shifted my legs to adjust my position in the chair I realized that my sex was moistening; I was getting wet just talking with this man in my nearly-empty living room. As I answered his questions I was thinking more about my flowing pussy and that I would need to finger myself after this man left the house.

"That all sounds good," Jim said. "I think that I can probably meet your asking price with a few stipulations."

"What 'stipulations' might those be," I asked. My thoughts had been drifting so the sexual and I snapped back into reality when I realized what Jim was saying.

"I'll get to that in a minute. First . . . how long has your house been on the market?" he asked.

"Ah, it's been listed for about two-months."

"It's a tough housing market right now, isn't it? There is a lot out there in this price range. Your real estate agent let on that you haven't had too many 'second looks.' In fact, he said that I'm the first one in a month." He stopped and looked at me.

"That's right," I said. I wasn't sure where he was heading with this. He sat up and pulled his chair much closer to mine, so that we were face-to-face, about two-feet apart. My senses felt like they were on alert as he moved into my personal space. I also realized that my sexual heat had instantly increased with the closeness and that my fluid was flowing from my vaginal opening and beginning to soak the crotch of my panties. I knew from the tension of my breasts against my bra that my nipples had hardened into points that were probably visible through the thin black sweater. A furtive glance by Jim down to my chest confirmed that my increasing arousal was visible. I thought for a moment that he might be able to smell my heated sex through my clothes.

Jim slowly pulled a sheaf of documents from the interior breast pocket of his jacket. As he unfolded the papers he said, "I stopped by your real estate agent's office and picked up the sale documents. If we can agree this evening, I'll sign the papers and you're house will be sold. We don't have too much to work out."

"I don't understand, Jim. If you are interested in meeting the sale price, that's about it. The engineer's report came back very positively; everything on the house is in good shape. What are your stipulations for the sale?" I asked.

"Well, Mary, the main stipulation to the sale is . . . you," he said, slowly. The timer on the oven buzzed, signaling that the bread was done. I hadn't even noticed the delicious smell of fresh bread emanating from the kitchen. I stood up quickly and walked to the kitchen. As I walked my thoughts were reeling from what Jim had said. After pulling the bread from the oven I returned to the living and sat down in the chair across from Jim.

"I don't understand."

"My stipulation," he began, "is that I get you for, let's say, three days and two nights, beginning tomorrow."

"'Get me?' What do you mean, Jim?" I was confused.

"I have always had a fantasy about having a beautiful woman under my complete control for a couple of days," he said, looking deeply into my eyes, searching my face. "She would have to do anything I told her to do. So, my stipulation, Mary, is that play that fantasy out for me. You get the full asking price for your house. In return, you are mine for a couple of nights. You do anything and everything I tell you. After it's over you can leave town, never to return. What do you say?"

"I, uh, don't know what to say. What do you mean by 'do anything?"

"I mean anything. And I mean sexually. You would have to do anything I told you to do with me . . . or with anyone else I wanted you to have sex with." He slowly reached forward and cupped my breast in his hand, his thumb and forefinger searching for and easily finding my engorged nipple through the thin fabric of the sweater.

"Uhhhhh," I gasped. He quickly leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, darting his tongue into my open mouth. I found myself thinking how easily I was responding to a man other than my husband. I was also thinking that I would probably be fucking this man Jim, whom I had just met, with almost little or no additional effort on his part. I didn't know what had gotten into me. I found myself fully responding to him, kissing him back, searching for his tongue with mine and finding it, teasing it. I realized that my eyes had been closed for some time while we kissed, a sign of the ecstasy I was feeling.

While his one hand continued to work on both of my breasts, his other had found its way between my legs and was pressing into my sex through the fabric of my slacks and my socked panties. He broke the kiss and began talking in a quiet voice while continuing to explore my body with his busy hands. He took one of my hands and guided it to the crotch of his pants and rubbed it over the length of his erection. I took over on my own, running my hand up and down the length of his penis, wondering what it would look like when I finally got to see it.

"Mary, I can feel how wet your pussy is through your clothes. I can tell you're turned on. You can feel my cock – I'm certainly turned on. What do you think about my proposal?" he asked.

"Anything with anybody? I don't know if I can do that, Jim. How would it work, exactly?" I just wanted him to kiss me again, and I sought out his mouth with mine.

"No, not yet," he said, moving his lips away from mine. "I would tell you what to do and with who. Sometimes with me, sometimes with other people. This could be your fantasy, too. You would be powerless and in my control. As for how it would work, I would sign the sales papers and keep them with me for the time we are together. If you should refuse to follow a direction, if you refuse to fuck me or someone I tell you to, then I tear the papers up and the deal is off. If you follow though, then at the end I give you the papers and you walk away, your house sold. What do you say? Yes or no?"

Jim abruptly stood up in front me, his belt and zipper in front of my face. "Take out my cock and suck it!"

I was on auto pilot as I followed his simple instruction. I undid the belt on his gray slacks and, releasing the button on the waist band the pants fell to his ankles. His boxer shorts were tented by his erection and stained through with spots of his pre-cum that had oozed from his penis. I pulled the elastic band down and his healthy-looking, circumcised 7" cock flopped out, hitting me in the cheek. I quickly slid him into my mouth, taking almost all of his length in the first pass. Holding for a moment as the helmet-like head rested against the back of my throat, I realized how much I had missed sucking Tom's cock since he had been gone.

I pursed my lips around his girth and began moving my mouth up and down the length of his sex in rhythmic movements. I could taste the pre-cum fluid leaking steadily from the tip of his cock onto my tongue and I knew he wouldn't last long. He was living out his fantasy of being in control of a woman. Suddenly, I felt his body begin to tense and his balls flexed up, touching my chin. With a guttural groan, his penis began to pulse and he starting to spray his cum into my mouth, shooting four hot spurts of seed onto the top of my tongue and directly down my throat. He pulled my hair back and as I opened my eyes he looked down at me while I still had his cock in my mouth. As we held the gaze, I swallowed several time in succession, after lustily enjoying the salty taste of him cum. I let his meat slide slowly out of my mouth.

"I'm ready to sign. What do you say, Mary. You will have a great time, I promise."

"I'm just not sure about the 'anybody' part of this deal of yours," I replied. "What if I can't do what you want?"

"That is the deal: Anything and anybody I want. You will fuck me, fuck them. What do you say? Yes or no."

God, Jim, you are something ---"

Our discussion was interrupted by the sound of a door opening somewhere upstairs and my daughter, Mindy, yelling, "Mom, are you still downstairs?" I stood up and Jim got himself back together as we heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yes, honey, Mr. Davis and I are about done and I think we have our house sold."

My daughter laughed and said, "I knew it. I knew you could do it, Mom."

"So," Jim said, looking at me, "do we have a deal?"

"Yes, sign the papers," I replied. We said our goodbyes and agreed to meet in the morning in the parking lot of the local mall. He told me to wear a dress and to keep it simple – bra and panties underneath.