House For Sale Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary makes a deal to sell the family home.
4.6k words
3.95
78.3k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night I called Tom and we talked about the potential sale. I realized that I was leaving out the important information about the sale, namely, that I was going to be fucking the buyer and probably more men to close the deal. I also didn't mention that I had already sucked off the buyer and that he had shot his cum down my throat.

Another thing I didn't mention was that I had masturbated, cumming three times since Jim left and was planning on cumming several more times that evening thinking about what Jim was going to do to me the next day. As we talked I found myself wondering why I was being deceptive to Tom; after all, this would have fit neatly into his fantasy and his desire for me to act out again. Tom just wanted the sale to be over and for me to join him. As we talked he jacked off and came while on the phone. He commented that I sounded tired.

I hardly slept that night, wondering what the next day would bring. Finally the alarm went off and I rolled slowly out of bed. I made arrangements for my kids, Mindy and Michael, to go on an overnight trip with family friends to a cabin on a nearby lake. That would get them out of the way for one of my two nights of slavery to Jim. That's how I was thinking of it: slavery. Sexual slavery

I had been without sex for a couple of months since Tom left I found myself rationalizing that I had no choice but to do this thing with Jim. As a nurse I started thinking about the potential health risks involved with the behavior I imagined Jim was going to have me engage in. I daydreamed as I got the kids packed up their trip, thinking about sucking cocks of men I didn't know, letting them stick their cocks into me, some wearing condoms and – shiver – some not! At least I couldn't get pregnant with my tubes tied.

The thought of some unknown man fucking me without a condom and shooting his semen into my body was frightening from my perspective as a nurse. It was also, I realized, a tremendous turn on for some strange reason. As soon as the kids left I threw myself on my bed, spread my legs and used my vibrator to reach two quick orgasms in succession.

After showering I put on a dress and a simple panty and bra as Jim had instructed and drove to meet him at the mall. It was a beautiful sunny day. 'A great day to act like a slut to get your house sold,' I thought.

I was shaking with anticipation as I drove. I could feel my moisture already flowing from my pussy. I located him at the rendezvous point in the parking lot and as I pulled up to his car, a large older model Cadillac that appeared to be in excellent condition. He motioned for me to park my car and to get in his. After I shut the door and settled into the front seat he looked me over for a minute.

"Mary, you look beautiful. I love that dress! We are going to have fun with this. Are you ready?" Jim asked.

"Yes . . . I think so. Jim, you really got me last night. I must confess that I masturbated and came several times. That was a pretty dirty trick, you getting me all worked up like that and then leaving!" I kidded.

"Don't worry, Mary, I'll make up for it today! In fact, what are you wearing under that dress?" he asked.

"Panties . . .and a bra. That's all. Just like you instructed, Jim."

"Good. Good. Take them off. Take off your panties and then your bra and hand them to me," Jim instructed in a slow voice.

Here's the first test, I thought to myself. I slightly hiked my dress up, reached for the waistband of my panties and tugged them down over my hips. I put the panties into his outstretched hand and then twisted around to take off my bra. After I slipped it over my shoulders, I passed it to him. I felt lascivious, being nearly naked in a car out in public with a man I didn't know. He started his car, put it in gear and began to drive out of the parking lot.

"Mary, I want you to lie on your back with your head in my lap and your feet toward the door. That's right," he said as I moved into position. As I fit my head in his lap between his stomach and the steering wheel, I would feel his erection on the back of my head. "Now, hike your dress up and spread your legs."

"What!! Everyone we drive by will see!" I exclaimed.

"Uh, Mary, that's kind of the point. Now, please . . . do it," Jim said with a subtle threatening tone in his voice. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and slowly pulled up my dress to my waist.

"Pull it all the way up to your neck, Mary. Expose those beautiful breasts of yours." I had to undo two buttons on each side of the dress and then pulled it up over my breasts.

"Nice. Very nice. See, that was easy, wasn't' it?" Jim asked. "Now, spread your legs. Anyone that pulls up along side of us will have a perfect view of your pussy, Mary. Makes you appreciate SUVs, doesn't' it?" he said with a chuckle. I found myself thinking that it was a good thing that I had taken the time earlier in the week to have a bikini wax. As I pulled my knees up and spread my legs I still hadn't opened my eyes to look toward the window.

"Perfect. Now, Mary, I want you to masturbate. Work your clit and get your fingers going in and out of your pussy. Excellent!" Jim said as I moved my hands between my spread legs to masturbate as he had instructed. I was soaking. The lubrication from my pussy was flowing, slickly matting my sparse pubic hair. I dipped my finger inside my lips and coated it, then moved it up to begin working my clit, slowly at first and then I began to pick up the rhythm. I knew I would be cumming in minutes. I still hadn't opened my eyes to check out the view through the window that passersby had of me.

"Mary, you need to open your eyes and take a look," Jim said, nudging my head with his stomach. I opened my eyes and saw a large passenger van with markings from a local assisted living home on the side. Looking up into the window I saw the faces of a half-dozen older men and a couple of women looking directly into the window of the car in into my pussy.

"Let's give them a better view," said Jim and he rolled down his window. "Keep masturbating for your people, Mary." The men were wide-eyed as they look at me working my pussy. For some reason I felt like getting into it, and with the wind from the open window whipping my hair around, I inserted two fingers deeply into my cunt as they watched. Jim laughed, sped up to pass the van and rolled up the window.

"Boy, that gave them a charge, huh, Mary?"

"They're not the only ones, uh, uh, oooohhhhhhh," I cried as my orgasm ripped through my body. I had three strong convulsions that lifted my ass off the seat of the Cadillac, and I had one last gasp as the spasm subsided. "Ahhhhh, god, that was strong." I kept my eyes open toward the window from that point on. I also kept my fingers busy on my clit and running in and out of my vagina.

We pulled up along side a delivery truck and Jim slowed to match its speed. The truck window was too high up so I couldn't see the driver. I figured that he could see me from the waist down. I scooted down toward the door and spread my legs even farther. It must have worked – we heard an appreciative series of horn honking from the truck.

"You're getting into this, Mary. That's good. It will be so much more fun!" Jim said.

"I just . . . need to cum again. I also need to fuck." I couldn't believe I was saying the words! Just then I felt Jim's car slow and come to a stop.

"Hey, stoplight. And look, here are our first customers. Take a look, Mary. There are two guys in a pickup truck looking right at your pussy and watching you. Look!" I looked up and right into the faces of two men in a Toyota truck that appeared to be in their twenties who were probably students at the university. I felt a shudder go through my body as I began to approach my second orgasm. Jim hit the control on his door console and rolled the electric window down on the passenger side.

"Hi, guys, what do you think?" He asked.

"Man, what is the fucking deal with her? She looks like she is going to cum right now! She is fucking hot," the driver yelled over.

"Mary, keep masturbating while they're looking at you. Tell them your just a slut looking for some cock," Jim whispered to me.

"What?!" I asked. I had heard him clearly, but I was trying to bide my time.

"Do it, Mary. Tell them you're a slut looking for some cock. You'll get that house sold yet!" Jim said, firmly.

"Uh, ok, ok," I said. This was it. Taking a breath, I yelled over, "I'm a slut. I'm looking for some cock!"

"Well, shit, honey, you found some. Follow us to our place!" the passenger in the truck yelled over.

"Ok," Jim yelled back. "You lead the way!" He fell in behind the truck in traffic and followed them a short distance and turned off the main road into a neighborhood. I kept my fingers working and brought myself off to a second orgasm. As I was cumming I saw a man checking his mailbox look in the car window. I don't know if he had a chance to process what he had had a glimpse of, but he almost snapped his head off doing a double take. I realized from the look of the houses we were passing by that we were in the university district.

"You should probably sit up and get yourself together, Mary. We'll be getting out soon," Jim said.

"Are you going to have me fuck these guys, Jim?" I asked, looking in the mirror at my hair. "Do you . . . do you have any condoms?"

"Mary, I think we'll just play that by ear. You may be going bareback," he said, patting my arm sending a shudder through me. "They looked like nice clean young men." We pulled up in front of house right off of the university campus. The two men got out of the truck and motioned us to follow them into the house. "I'll be there the whole time to make sure you're safe, Mary." Taking my hand he led me into the house.

It was a place obviously share by a number of young men. It wasn't too messy, but the day to day cleaning was obviously not first and foremost on their minds. One of the young men, the driver of the truck, stepped forward to extend his hand to Jim.

"We're here. My name is--"he began.

"We don't want to know your names," Jim said, cutting him off. "We just want you to fuck her. Or whatever you want her to do."

"Oh, ok," said the first man, pulling his hand back. I looked them over more closely. They were both slim and appeared to be in good shape. One, who was taller, had dirty blonde hair. The other guy appeared to be more muscular and had reddish brown hair.

"Let's go into the other room," he said. The other young man looked a little freaked out by the chain of events and hadn't said anything yet. As we were leaving the living room, the front door opened and two more men walked in, one with dark hair, the other a black man with close-cropped hair.

"What's happenin'?" the black man asked, eyeing the two of us.

"We ran into these two folks who let us know that the lady was looking to get laid. How did you put it?" the driver asked, turning to me.

"I said that I . . . was looking for some cock," I said haltingly.

"Well, shiiit, you in the right place, sugar," said the black man. He immediately unzipped his pants, pulled down his briefs and exposed a limp cock that was black as coal and about six-inches in length, soft.

"Wait, Jerome, let's get her back in a bedroom," said the driver, taking me by the arm. We walked back to one of the bedrooms at the rear of the house. As we entered, I saw a dirty bare mattress on the floor. This was where I was going to fuck, I thought to myself. The driver took me in his arms and kissed me. His mouth covered mine and he forced his tongue into my mouth, darting it, touching mine. It was a sloppy, inexperienced kiss. I was beyond lust at this point and didn't care. I was a slut, here to service these men so that I would be able to sell my house. The sale was becoming less important in my mind than just getting fucked. He quickly pulled the dress over my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. I was naked in a house with five strange men and I knew that I was going to have sex with all of them.

He laid me on the bed on my back and I looked up at the group and then turned my attention to Jim. He gave me a nod and I obediently spread my legs to give them a look at my dripping pussy. Jim pulled a digital camera out of a pocket somewhere and took a picture. FLASH!

"Hey! No pictures!" I cried, closing my legs and covering my breasts. The second shot he took didn't get much.

"Mary, open your legs and let me take pictures. I have to capture the moment," he said with a quiet sternness in his voice. He was reminding me of the house deal and that I had agreed to do anything. I repositioned myself, spread my legs again and let him fire off a few more pictures.

"You guys don't mind if I take photos while you fuck her, do you? I won't get your faces in any of the pictures, just hers," Jim said. Great, I'm thinking to myself. This just gets better and better.

"I don't give a shit. Fire away, my man," said Jerome, the only man whose name I knew. He had his pants off and immediately got between my legs. His black cock was now solidly hard and looked like about 8-inches long and angry. It was fat with a full circumcised head. I could see some pre-cum dripping from the hole at the tip. He rubbed the head up and down the length of my slick vaginal lips, causing me to moan. I had already cum twice in the car. I needed a cock in me.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, meekly.

"Ah, no I don't. Hey!" said Jerome, looking over his shoulder at the other four young men who were busy stripping their clothes off, "you guys got any condoms?" They all uttered non-committal grunts and made negative sounds indicating they didn't. I felt a rush go through me and my pussy flood with even more moisture as I was strangely turned on. Rather than being afraid of getting a sexually transmitted disease, I was turned on by the risk. Maybe it was just animal lust and the need to mate; I didn't know what to make of the thoughts running through my mind.

"It doesn't matter," I heard Jim saying. "She'll fuck you bareback."

"What is the deal here?" asked Jerome, looking at Jim and then down at me.

"It's ok, Jerome," I told him, looking up into his dark eyes. "You can ride me bareback. You can cum in me. I don't care. Just slide your cock in me, Jerome! You're the first black man I've ever had," I said with a moan, pulling him toward me. He didn't waste any more time and started working his length into my cunt.

"This nigger is happy to be your first, bitch. This black mambo likes white meat!" he said with a laugh.

I hadn't actually had a dick in me since Tom left over two months before. I was tight. My slim vibrator at home wasn't the same diameter as the girth of an average cock. I was enjoying the sensation of Jerome's black shaft stretching me open as he worked it deeper into my body. Lubrication wasn't a problem and I starting fucking my hips toward him to help him along.

"Man, this bitch is tight, my brothers! She wanna fuck. Look at her go! You gonna enjoy this ride when I'm done with her." He finally hit bottom. He stopped his movement for a second to allow me to adjust to his size and then he began moving in and out with gradually increasing speed. FLASH! Jim took another photo.

"Oh, god, I'm getting fucked! Fuck me!" I cried out. One of the other men, the driver I think, knelt down by my head and flopped his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and took him in greedily, tonguing his pee hole for any of the sweet fluid that might be dripping. FLASH! Jim's camera captured the moment. I felt like a cock was extending through my entire body as I enjoyed the sensation of the two men in me.

Jerome was steadily pistoning in and out of my cunt. I would have thought that he would have had more stamina, but suddenly I felt him stiffen and begin the release of his semen into me.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming in you, bitch. Take it, you slut! Take my nigger cum!" I released the cock I was sucking and felt myself have a semi-orgasm with him. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, sticking his tongue deeping into my mouth. The fact I had just been sucking his roommates cock didn't slow him down at all. My pussy was flooded with his cum and I felt his cock soften and begin to slide out of me. He buddy with the cock I had been sucking sped up his exit.

"Pull out, Jerome, I need to cum in her." Jerome was out and the second guy, who I focused on and confirmed as the driver of the truck, slid quickly into me. He was much smaller than his black friend, but I responded to him regardless, thrusting my hips at him to meet his jabs. Jerome crawled up to my face and offered his cock to my mouth. While his friend fucked me, I sucked his black meat and cleaned off our mutual juices. FLASH! Jim captured the slimy black cock in my mouth.

The driver came in me after about fifteen hard strokes into my sloppy pussy. I was thinking as he fucked me that, after Jerome's width and all of his cum loosened me up, the driver must not have had much friction in the walls of my vagina to stimulate him. He didn't seem to have much trouble as his stiffened and shot four hard spurts of his cum to mix in my pussy with his friends. I groaned as he pulled his cock out of me. I gave Jerome's cock one last lick and kissed the head and he moved off of the mattress.

"Bill," said one of the two remaining men who hadn't used me yet, "get some lube. I want to double her with you."

"What," I asked in a shaky voice, "do you mean, 'double her?'"

"I am going to lube you up and fuck you in the ass while Bill hits you in the pussy at the same time. 'Double your pleasure,'" he said with a laugh.

"I . . . I don't do anal sex. I've never done it, not even with my husband." I looked over at Jim, silently pleading him not to make this part of the deal. He was focused on getting a picture of the cum oozing out my pussy. FLASH!

"Mary, you know what you have to do. They'll be gentle with you," Jim replied absently.

"So, what's the deal with you two," asked Jerome. He had recovered from his lust and was now trying to figure out why we were in his house, I guess.

"Well," Jim said, pausing. "Mary owes me money. She agreed to work it off by doing anything I ask with anyone I ask. She actually enjoys it, so it's OK. Does that about sum it up, Mary?"

"Yeah, look," I said quickly, "I am not into something going up my ass." The guy named 'Bill' returned to the room with a tube of KY jelly and tossed it to the guy who was already on the stained mattress. Ignoring my protest, the guy opened the tube and squirted a huge gob onto his finger.

"Turn over," he said, simply. I eyed his cock before I did so. It was about the same size as the driver's; thank goodness it wasn't as large as Jerome's! He smeared the cool gel around my anal opening and then I would feel him insert the tip of the KY tube into my ass. The sensation was strange as he filled my rectum with the cool lubricant.

He leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "I just love ass fucking. I'm very good and I'm very gentle. And I just absolutely love fucking an anal virgin. I will consider it my mission to make this enjoyable for you. Kiss me for a minute before we begin." I turned and he began kissing me gently around the mouth. As our kiss progressed he gently probed and played with my tongue. I felt myself really responding to him. He kept me turned partially away from him and I felt one of his fingers on my anus flit around the outside and this slide easily in me. He slid the finger in past the second joint and let me adjust to the size. It wasn't unpleasant, just full. He removed the first finger and then, immediately began working two fingers up my ass. I moaned with pleasure, surprisingly, and forced myself to relax. Jim caught the moment on camera with a picture. FLASH!

12