House Guest

Story Info
Fun with a shy guest.
6.7k words
4.44
132.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,480 Followers

There are lots of men who fantasize about their wives having sex with another man but very few will allow them experiment or experience new things.

Things for me are different I am happy to say, but this is only because Steve has encouraged me to explore my sexuality, there are times I like to tease and there are times when I like to 'let loose'.

Over the years I have become accustomed to men of all ages stealing glances, sometimes openly staring at me and I am sure most of the guys we know love hanging out at our home because they get an excuse to do just that but hey, I am a born exhibitionist and love the attention.

But they know when the mood is right for some fun and when I just want a laugh and a quiet drink and understand there are 'rules' which mean they do what I want them to and nothing more...which is very erotic in itself, I love being in charge.

It's flattering when a younger man takes a second glance as you walk past, even nicer when a guy you've come to know develops a crush and even nicer when he is shy, polite and well spoken with no intention of making his desires known.

Steve says from the first night I met William, a young twenty year old guy who worked at our good friend Jakes firm, he was utterly smitten.

He thinks it is because I am so at ease around the guys that I don't expect anything that I laugh and have fun...then he spoilt it by adding "Oh and your ass, his eyes never leave your ass." I thumped him in the arm for his trouble.

William is an intelligent guy with an excellent career but a complete moron when it came to women. He is actually good looking and keeps fit but had been sheltered from the wider world by his father and mother, so his social skills are zero. His dad put so many restrictions on what he could and could not do that he has little experience with girlfriends; they were seen as a 'distraction' while he was studying.

It had taken a few months but William had gradually become more comfortable around me, for a start he was less likely to blush if he saw me in my bikini, something the other guys had found amusing until I pointed out they were being complete dicks.

I hate to think how red he would be if he had seen me naked like some, (most!) of the other guys had, then smiled wickedly to myself as I wondered how he would react if he was part of our 'games.'

Just three weeks later I was able to find out.

William was living in our guest house (Ok, the small den over the garage) for a week as a favour to Jake who had been renting him a room until he could secure a deposit for a flat. Jake was having some friends over and asked if we could let William stay while he had guests because there wasn't room for everyone at his place.

On days we are working late Steve and I meet up in town for a meal, I rang William to tell him that we would be late back and that he was welcome to stay in the main house if he felt like watching a DVD as the guest house did not have a DVD player.


It was around 1:00 AM when we got in, Steve had persuaded me to try a few cocktails, neither of us drinks much but I decided what the heck as he was driving so I was a little wobbly but very happy.

Kicking off my shoes I went into the living room to see what William was watching.

As I walked over to where he was lounging on the sofa, I could tell that I wasn't the only one who had been drinking, for one I could smell it, two he was in a sullen mood and three when I asked him what was on his mind he said.


"Girls, I know you shouldn't to expect sex on every date or with every girl but I've not even had a hand job...ever... even that would be a change...and it would save me from doing it myself when I get in from a date just to keep my balls from aching."

Without going red he had just admitted to a failed date and masturbating so I knew he had drunk more than a few beers.

Steve laughed and winked at me,

"Its late so let me get some coffee."

He continued to laugh his head off as he walked to the kitchen.

He was gone about fifteen minutes; I had flopped down on the sofa as William had relocated to the floor opposite, where he sat nursing a bottle of bud, I don't think he realised he was being so obvious as his gaze drifted over my legs, my dress had ridden up a little as I had sat down and a good deal of thigh was showing.

Because of the mood he was in I just had to tease him.

"See anything you like?"

He blushed, but not the deep red that he usually went.

I pushed further seeing how he would react if I made the conversation 'ruder,' a little tingle danced around my belly making me shift a little in my seat.

"So you would settle for a hand job then?"

He looked up wide eyed and before he realised what he was saying asked,

"What, from you?"

This time he went deep red, jumping as Steve set the coffee down on the table and joked.

"Did you just ask my wife for that desperately needed wank?"

He stuttered, something he only does under extreme stress...or on dates.

"Oh no I'm so sorry, I would never want that."

"Why not you like her don't you?" Steve said.

He was stuck for words and could only shrug and nod a 'yes.'


Steve winked at me as he passed my coffee. "So basically if I had been working late you would have tried for a hand job at the least, but hoping with a little luck you might have gotten laid?"

"No way," he cried, "A hand jobs not like...you know...real sex."

Steve frowned. "How do you figure that one out?"

"If it's just a hand job then I'm the only one getting off."

As I said before, he has the social skills of a rock, I couldn't help smirking.

"Sorry William, but women get just as turned on touching guys as guys do touching girls." I said.

William shuffled a little; obviously the thought had made him uncomfortable in the trouser department.

"Okay Jules, let's calm down the chatter, Poor William over there is about ready to have some very sticky pants so don't be cruel." Steve laughed.

After the 'naughty chatter' cocktails and shots, I had quite a buzz. William was a little fuzzy but far from hammered and it seemed between the talk and the coffee he was becoming a little more awake, I just kind of grinned as Steve said.

"Jules why don't you just give the poor guy a hand job, as he say's it's not like real sex and we won't have to hear him complaining about not getting any."

William had his mouth hanging open the entire time Steve was speaking, utterly shocked. I just sat there and finished my coffee.

Finally William said, "are you serious...you need to stop teasing...this isn't funny."

I just kept staring at him; Steve had seen the look in my eye and was giving me the go ahead to have some fun, if I wanted to.

There was an uncomfortable few seconds of silence that must have felt like minutes to poor William as I just kept a mischievous smile on my face while he continued to stare at me not quite sure if it was a joke.
He almost dropped his cup when I said.

"Ok but you only do what I say and if I get a comment from a Jake or one of our friends about what happens tonight, if anything happens tonight you will never be welcome here again, understand?"

William nodded his head; his eyes darted over to Steve.

"Don't look at him," I said,

"It was his idea...but I am not going to give you a hand job." I added.
William looked puzzled.

"Have you ever had a lap dance?" I asked

He shook his head, "No."

"Do you know what a, 'camel toe slide' is William?"

Again he shook his head, "No."

"Well the girl keeps her panties on, the guy sits or lies back then the girl straddles him and slowly squats down until the crotch of their panties just gently touches the shaft of the guy's penis. Then they grind back and forth until the guy shoots his load.

It's a nice kind of sex without penetration that lap dancers do for 'special' customers and way better than a hand job which, quite frankly you can do for yourself."

I smiled wickedly while Steve raised an eyebrow as if to say "lap dancing, really?"

"Of course when I do it for Steve I don't have panties on so it's my bare slit that's pressed against him, I slowly increase the pressure until I feel my lips part, sinking down until they are rubbing either side of his shaft making it all slick, when I can't take the teasing any more I ease up a little and let his cock slip into me."

William looked like he was about to explode.

Steve cleared the small coffee table and put some cushions on it.

William lay back, licking his lips nervously, I nodded towards his jeans and he blushed. "Oh right, of course..." as he fumbled with the zipper.

It was quite erotic watching a nervous 20 year old taking off his jeans, my pussy became a little damp as he struggled out of them.

I was keen to get the teasing started and immediately grabbed both sides of his underwear and slid them down for him, his erection slapped back against his stomach.
I laughed and said, "Bit excited, are we?"

To my surprise he replied, "Jules you have no idea," making me laugh again.

His cock was standing straight up flat against his stomach, a wet shiny smear pooled around the tip.

My black dress came to just below mid thigh and I could tell from the look on Williams's face that he'd gotten' a brief flash of my thong panties as I swung my leg over to straddle him. They were held together at the sides by the thinnest string and were some of my favourites because I could hardly tell I had them on.


I lowered myself down until my panties brushed against his penis.

He gasped and moved his hips, as I knew he would.

"Grip the sides of the table so I know where your hands are and don't wiggle your hips or I stop, Ok?" I asked.

He nodded and settled back as I began sliding the silky damp crotch of my panties up and down his penis.

I knew by leaning forward and tilting my pelvis towards the end of the 'down' stroke I would feel the head of his cock press against my clitoris.

I was so turned on that it was entirely possible that I could bring myself to orgasm just from that slight pressure...if William held on long enough.

After a few minutes William was breathing hard but there was no indication that he was about to cum, however my legs were starting to get tired from holding my position straddling the narrow table, when I do this for Steve it's usually on a nice comfy bed or with him seated on one of the dining chairs.

It was too late to relocate so I tried to relieve the pressure by leaning further forward, resting my weight on William's shoulders instead of his chest.

However I moved further forward than I thought.

When I moved my hips back I felt the head of William's penis brush against my vagina instead of the shaft, to make matters worse the flimsy material of my thong had drifted over to one side so it touched bare skin where a little peek of 'lip' protruded.

My heart was pounding as I reached between us tugging my panties back into place then gently sat back down making sure that my fully covered slit was resting on his shaft...and no where near the head.

As I rubbed my pussy along his shaft I could feel the material working back and forth, a tiny barrier between his slick flesh and mine.

All too soon I heard him suck in his breath and felt him tense, moving off him just in time as his cock twitched once then ejaculated all over his belly, he automatically reached down to finish himself off then drew his hand back when he realised I was watching.

I looked down at him and said "It's Ok, touch it, I want to see you masturbating."

He looked embarrassed but rubbed his penis for me all the same, only stopping as the last few dribbles of semen leaked over his fingers.


I squealed as Steve grabbed me from behind and quickly turned me while pulling me to my knees.

I braced my hands on the arm of the couch as he flipped up my dress and pulled my thong to one side, roughly rubbing the head of his cock over my wet slit, pushing it hard between my lips until the head slipped inside of me.

I wanted him to go slowly but Steve had other ideas, he pushed down on my shoulders and thrust forward in one smooth motion making me gasp.

I was so wet he was able to ram his cock right in making a loud 'slap' as slammed against the cheeks of my ass.

He started with long slow strokes, pounding into me harder and faster as I began to respond by pushing my ass back into him.

My breath started coming in short, ragged gasps at the brutal fucking my thighs were shaking as my juices flowed; my pussy was so sensitive that I climaxed again and again, mini orgasms gushing through my body making me dizzy, Steve pressed a finger to my cilt and I exploded in one glorious shaking mess, flopping forward with my head on my arms too weak to support myself on my hands any longer.


Steve grabbed my hips to hold me up as I trembled and begged for him to slow down so that I could catch my breath, but he only pounded harder.

Just as I thought he was never going to stop he let out a low growl and pulled his cock out, spraying his cum all over my ass soaking the back of my thong.

Suddenly William, who had been kneeling by my side watching, reached out and cupped my left breast in his hand, squeezing it then rubbing the sensitive nipple through the thin barrier of my dress and lacy bra, making me jump a little.

I was a little surprised at how bold he was being but at the same time it felt good.

Steve was gently sliding his damp shaft between the cheeks of my ass as he calmed down, rubbing it against the soft cotton that nestled there; I pushed back hard against him rotating my hips and he answered by squeezing my cheeks together, sandwiching his cock, to my surprise it had only softened slightly and I knew he would soon be ready for more than a little butt crack surfing.

I stayed where I was, bent over the sofa with my head on my arms enjoying the twin sensations of Steve stroking the soft flesh between my buttocks and the hand exploring my tits. I was so turned on that I reached a hand out towards William and stroked a finger along his semi hard penis.

I turned my head to the side and said, "Scoot closer."

He must have looked to Steve because I heard him say,

"Hey, whatever Jules wants its fine with me."

As he moved a little closer I was able to grab the shaft of his cock just under the head which oozed out a large drop of clear slick fluid in appreciation.

William twitched a little as I began stroking my fingers slowly back and forth spreading pre-cum all over the length of his cock.

I was a little disappointed as I felt Steve move away from me giving my ass a little slap as he did so, my pussy was a little more than damp and I was hoping for a little more of what he had just given me.

My disappointment didn't last as William, who seemed a little out of breath, said.

"Is it Ok if I rest my hand on you while you're doing it to me?"

I smiled to myself at the 'doing it' and said, "I guess that would be Ok," while thinking to myself that he hadn't been so polite as to ask before he started to touch my breasts...although I wasn't complaining.

He rested his right hand on my left buttock just under my hip as he shuffled up to my side; at least I was able to get a better grip on him, wrapping my fingers tight around his shaft I began stroking his cock harder in a pulling motion tugging the foreskin right up over the helmet.

He moved his hand down over my cheek and I could feel the heat from his fingers as they slowly moved down to the hem of my dress.

I looked back a little surprised as I felt his fingers touch the back of my thigh underneath my dress; he slipped his hand up cupping my cheek squeezing slightly, his fingers just brushing the thin strand of material between them.

He jumped a little as his fingers made contact with my thong, pulling his hand back sharply. He suddenly realised that I was no longer moving my hand, although I still had him in a tight grip, and went a deep red as he also realised I was watching him.

"That was naughty." I said.

He went to move away and started to apologise but realised that he was going nowhere as I squeezed his cock.

"Shhh," I said and shifted round until I knelt opposite him.

"I said that it was naughty, I never said I didn't like it."

All he could do was kneel there opened mouthed, have I said how much of a turn on it is to be in complete control of a situation?

My pussy was leaking something fierce.

I took his hand and placed it on my inner thigh, just below my dress, he swallowed hard.

"You can touch my panties if you want to." I said, but grabbed his wrist as started to slide his hand up reaching between my legs.

"But just over the front of them, not between my legs and no sneaky business trying to slip a finger in under the side of them."

William agreed but looked confused as I still had hold of his wrist.

I guided his hand up under my dress until his fingers rested against the waist band of my panties, (I say waist but they were low cut and nowhere near my waist) then showed him where he could touch by taking a hold of his index finger and moving it down from the top of my panties stopping just as the tip pressed against the start of my slit, making sure that he would be touching me enough to cause a little ripple in my lower belly, (William was not the only one who needed to get off) but at the same time not letting him touch 'everywhere.'

I had continued to stroke the underside of his cock with the palm of my hand while guiding his fingers over my panties and talking to him, we were so close together that without thinking William had rested a hand on my hip for balance while I had a hand on his shoulder.

I was kneeling up with my thighs together, not squeezed tight but just enough to limit the movement of his hand taking away the temptation of a 'stray' finger, but even though I had been pretty strict with him only allowing 'minimal' contact it wasn't long before I subconsciously was rocking my hips forward each time his finger neared my slit seeking a little more stimulation as he gently rubbed my panties.

It was obvious Steve knew how turned on I was getting when he came up behind me reached over my shoulder and grabbed my breast, squeezing hard making me gasp while whispering in my ear.

"Let him touch a little more, you know you need it"

He reached under my dress and ran his hands over my buttocks before gently nudging my thighs further apart, slipping his hand up between them and touching a finger to the damp crotch of my panties then trailing it up between my buttocks before letting my dress drift back over his hand as he sat back to see what I would do.

He was right; I was so turned on that I needed to cum and although the brief contact of William's fingers was nice in a tickling, teasing way it just wasn't going to do it.

I squeezed William to get his attention; he had been watching my hand on his cock intently and by the look in his eyes picturing what was hidden under the material his fingers were brushing against.

He kind of blinked back from wherever his thoughts had been as I smiled and whispered to him. "Let your hand move down."

As his hand had been at the top of my panties when I said it he misunderstood and moved his hand down to where I told him it was Ok to go.

"Not there further," I said.

He inched his fingers along and I shuffled my knees out a little more anticipating the touch of his fingers over more intimate parts.

"Not there," I said, he started to pull his hand back but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist and guiding his hand until it rested over the crotch of my thong, "here."

He froze until I squeezed his cock again making him jump.

"Feel my pussy through the crotch of my panties, but keep your fingers flat and don't go underneath them." I squeezed his cock again to make my point. "Ok?"

julesteve
julesteve
1,480 Followers
12