House Hunting

Story Info
Paula sells a home to the Nice Guy.
1.8k words
3.69
69.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Valentine's Day and Pauline had one showing with the perfect client.

He was a decent looking fellow, well dressed as he walked into her cubicle two days ago. He politely asked if she could find a home that would fit the needs a couple with a baby on the way. All he required was a large walk in closet in the master bedroom, the rest would not matter.

Pauline had smiled at him, stepped from behind the desk and perched herself on the corner of the desk. At 5' 7", Pauline was leggy, blonde and athletic. She removed an imaginary piece of lint from her short skit, crossed her ankles and asked: "What price range are you looking at."

The Man looked at Pauline's legs, smiled and answered, "Price is not an issue."

That is what makes him the perfect client, thought Pauline as she gathers up her brief case and leaves to meet the Nice Guy.

The Nice Guy was waiting at the address that Pauline had given him. He had a small gear bag with him that held all his "tools": two long pieces of rope; three red scarves; a bottle of liquid soap; three bath towels; condoms; and a roll of gray duct tape. He also had a collapsible stool in the back seat. He smiled at the thought of how he was going to use that.

He had obsessed about Pauline since he had seen her picture in the real estate section of the paper. He was looking for a new home; Pauline was going to be an added bonus.

He saw her drive up and get out of the car. She is wearing a red mini dress and heels. She waves at him and he puts on his best smile and waves back. Then he grins...

Pauline saw that grin and hesitated. She saw something in that grin that set off every survival alarm bell in her body. For a moment, she saw a wolf, grinning at his prey. Pauline takes a step back towards her car as the Nice Guy gets out of his.

"I really like the house. I think this will be an easy sell," he says with the smile Pauline knew and liked.

The prospect of an easy sell begins to silence the alarms in her head. She steps forward and shakes the Nice Guy's hand. He smiles warmly.

He follows her up the drive way, his bag over his shoulder, stool carried in one hand.

Pauline looks back stops, and takes the stool from him.

"I'll help you with this."

"Thanks, I wanted..."

"To take measurements," she finishes his sentence for him. They both laugh together. Pauline sighs inwardly, pity he is married, she thinks.

Once inside, Pauline begins her running dialogue on the attributes of the house. She answers all his questions.

When they reached the master bedroom, he takes the stool from her.

"Show me the walk-in closet."

Pauline stops in mid sentence. "You sure you don't want to see the bathroom?"

"Water on in the house?"

Strange question, she thinks. "Yes."

"Then we will get to that later. Show me the closet."

Pauline nods and walks to the closet and opens the door. It is a deep closet with two long wooden closet rods running along the length of the space.

The Nice Guy flips the light switch on and closes the door behind them. He opens the stool and puts the bag on top of it. Pauline steps back as he steps forward.

"You are going to measure in here?" For some reason she her body begins to tremble.

The Nice Guy grins. As the survival alarms go off in Pauline's head, he slides a switch blade knife from his pocket, pops it open, and puts a hand over Pauline's mouth and the knife to her throat.

"Be good and I will not hurt. Give me any crap, and I will be leaving you bleeding on the floor. UNDERSTAND?"

A trembling Pauline nods, aware of the sharp blade on her exposed flesh.

"Good Girl. Kick off your heels. MOVE."

Pauline obeys; her eyes on the knife.

"Now I am going to take my hand off your mouth, make any loud sounds, and I cut you. Got it?"

Pauline nods again and the Nice Guy lets his hand slide from her mouth to grab a handful of her hair.

"OWWW...Please don't hurt me."

"That is up to you Pauline. You do EXACTLY as I say and you will earn your commission. Take off your dress."

Pauline's eyes go wide with fright. "No...Please don't..."

The Nice Guy grabs Pauline's throat and squeezes. "You are pissing me off."

"Please...stop...," Pauline feels the air leaving her body.

The Nice Guy squeezes a little harder, then lets go; hand returning to grip Pauline's hair.

"Now, be good and take off your dress."

Tears flowing down her face, Pauline unzips her dress and wiggles out of it. She is trembling with fear.

The Nice Guy runs the blade over Pauline's chest. He resists the urge to slice off her bra and removes it himself. Pauline's full breasts fall into view.

The Nice Guy runs his blade over her breasts. "You know what I am going to do to you?"

Pauline nods. The Nice Guy pinches her right nipple. She yelps in pain.

"Answer me, Pauline."

"You're going to..." Fresh tears run down her face as she struggles to answer.

"SAY IT!"

"You're going to rape me..." Her tears are now sobs as the Nice Guy leans down and sucks and bites her nipples. Pauline cries out in pain.

The Nice Guy pulls Pauline to the middle of the closet.

"Put your arms out and grab the closet rods."

"Please don't do this..."

"MOVE or I will choke you again."

Pauline obeys. She cries out as the Nice Guy reaches into his gear bag, pulls out three red scarves and uses two to bind Pauline's wrists to the closet rods so her arms are spread apart.

"Oh God... Please let me go...Please...."

The Nice Guy uses the third scarf to cleave gag Pauline. She moans in fear.

The Nice Guy takes out the two long pieces of rope and ties each to one of her ankles. He loops them both over the closet rods, lifting Pauline off the ground. She is suspended, legs and arms spread screaming into her gag.

The pain in her arms and legs is incredible as all of her 147 pounds is pulled down by gravity. The Nice Guy slides the stool under her ass to relieve the pressure.

He grins at Pauline. "I am being a nice guy and taking away the pressure. If you are good, I will leave the stool. Upset me, and I will pull it out. Okay?"

Pauline nods, throbbing pain beginning to build in her arms.

The Nice Guy rips open the crotch of Pauline's pantyhose, kneels in front of her, and begins to lick her clit.

Pauline moans into her gag as he begins his violation of her. But she feels warmth begin to build. God, no...is she getting excited?

The Nice Guy could taste her wetness and presses his advantage by sliding his finger into her wet pussy. He pushes in deep, continuing to lick her clit as he does so. He finds her cervix and uses his fingers to manipulate it.

Pauline closes her eyes. Her rapist has her totally on the brink of climax. Tears of shame run down her face as she feels her orgasm wash over her, her pussy closing on the finger of her rapist, accepting his abuse as her pleasure.

The Nice Guy grins, stands, pulls down his pants and slides a condom over his stiff cock. He enters Pauline with a hard first thrust, grabs her by her buttocks, and lifts her off the stool. He rapes her with slow strokes.

Pauline grunts with every stroke of her rapist's cock. She tries to ignore the feeling building inside her, but it is an unstoppable force. It is not long before she cums again; this time with her rapist's penis buried deep inside her. She screams in intense pleasure...and shame.

The Nice Guy hears the muffled scream and feels the intensity of Pauline's orgasm. He kisses her neck, pulls out and sets her back on the stool.

Pauline takes a deep breath and feels what relief she could have as a rape victim that her rapist did not come inside her.

What relief she had ends when the Nice Guy lifts her off the stool and entered her anus with a brutal quick thrust. Pauline screams long and loud as the Nice Guy rapes her ass, cumming inside her with a roar of triumph in her ear.

The Nice Guy pulls out Pauline and carefully put his condom in a sandwich bag and places it in his gear bag for future disposal.

He unties Pauline and she falls off the stool on to the floor in a sobbing heap. The Nice Guy puts away all the ropes and scarves. He takes a deep satisfying breath picks up his bag, grabs Pauline by the hair and takes them both to the bathroom.

The Nice Guy takes out the soap and hands to Pauline. He tears off the remnants of her pantyhose and shoves her into the shower. He turns on the cold water. Pauline yelps as the ice cold water assaults her body.

"Wash everything." The Nice Guy spreads one of he bath towels to catch the water as he watches Pauline obey his commands.

When she is rinsed, he reaches in and shuts off the water. He yanks her out and uses the two remaining towels to dry her.

Pauline just stands there numb from the rape; numb from the fact she came for her rapist twice; numb from the ice cold shower. When the Nice Guy gives her clothes back, she puts them on silently.

The Nice Guy takes the stool and order a now raped and washed Pauline to sit on it.

"Let us get to business: I raped you and you will not prove it. I used a condom and all the evidence has been washed away or taken away by me. Just put this rape thing behind this...."

The Nice Guy pops open the switch blade knife and puts it under Pauline's chin.

"I really do not want to have to kill you. Okay?"

"Yes," she says. Pauline is too afraid to move lest her throat gets cut.

The Nice Guy puts the knife away and claps his hands. "Excellent. I still want this house. Get your brief case and I'll make you an offer. It's not like you have not earned your commission..."

Pauline sells the home to the Nice Guy. She endures the thirty days of escrow; endures the Welcome Home Celebration that her Agency throws for the happy couple. She is pale and withdrawn through it all...

The day Pauline's commission check arrives; she signs it over the nearest Woman's Rape Crisis Center....