House Hunting

Story Info
A painter searching for his ideal house find a pair of sisters.
2.1k words
4.38
61.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers

I'd been searching for over a year to find the perfect house for me. Having gone to numerous estate agents in search of the perfect property I became desperate and began driving around areas, knocking on doors of houses I felt may have been suitable for my needs. I needed a house somewhere out of the way, where I wouldn't be disturbed with my painting.

I am a relatively successful painter and needed somewhere quiet to continue with my work. Eventually I came across a dirt track out in the Cheshire countryside and at the end of it I could see a large old house, looking weary with age. Being the person I am I decided to go and knock on the door. I parked the car and walked up the dirt track for about 200 metres. Knocking on the door I looked around the outside of the property. It was definitely in need of work to it. There was ivy growing up all the walls, slates were loose on the roof and the garden was overgrown and in a state of disrepair. I tried the door again but got no reply. I decided to have a walk around the back of the house to see if there was anybody out back and also to have a look at the rear of the property.

I walked around the back and called out "anybody here," I shouted. There was no reply. I took the opportunity to have a good look around the back. Much like the front it was in need of tender loving care. As I was looking around I got the impression that I was being watched; the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I felt a chill down my spine. The air suddenly went chilly but the sun was out and not a cloud in the sky.

"Can I help you?" a woman's voice said behind me. I turned around and unconsciously took a step back. Standing before me was a stunningly beautiful woman. She was around 5'10 tall with long dark hair which was falling over her shoulders. Her eyes were an incredibly piercing blue and she was wearing a knee length skirt and a white blouse. It was obvious to me that she had no bra on as I could see the outline of her breasts as the sun shone through the top. She was smiling at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be nosey I am just looking for a house to buy and I was wondering whether the owner would be interested in selling this one?" I said, "Is this house yours?" I asked.

"No it belonged to my great grandfather who just died. I came to check the place out myself before it gets sold." She replied smiling at me. "Would you like to see inside whilst you are here?" she asked.

"If it's not too much trouble I would appreciate it yes," I said.

"Come this way then," she said.

I followed her back to the front of the house. I couldn't help looking at her as she walked in front of me. Her body shape was perfect and her arse looked so divine in the skirt. She opened the door and went in with me closely behind. My jaw nearly dropped open wide as I took in the scene. The interior of the house was immaculate there was not an item of furniture out of place, everything even down to the ornaments on the huge fire surround looked like they belonged there.

"Wow," I said.

"Quite a contrast from the outside," she said. "My great grandfather kept it like that outside not to attract attention to the property; he was a very private man."

"It's an incredible house," I said, "when will it be going up for sale?"

"Well that all depends on you I guess," she said.

"Me?" I asked puzzled.

"Yes if you want the house we can come to some agreement over its sale to you," she said. "My name's Helen by the way," she said holding out her hand.

"Oh right, my name is Christian," I said taking her hand. She held onto it a little longer than I expected.

Just then the door opened and in walked another woman. I was gob smacked. She was just as stunning as the first woman, almost identical in fact except she wasn't as tall.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"He's come to look at the house to buy," said Helen.

"Oh okay. I'm going to have a shower will you give me ten minutes?" she asked.

"That's my sister Trudy, she's been staying here." Helen replied. Turning to me she said, "I'll take you upstairs to see it shortly."

We continued with small talk about the house, her family, her ancestors and other simple things.

"Okay let's go," she said. Standing up she walked towards the stairs. I hesitated, thinking whether her sister had finished in the shower. "I won't bite," she said laughing. So I followed her. As we got to the top of the stairs we turned left and into the first room. It was a neatly decorated bedroom of a decent size. We moved onto the next room, again this was a neatly decorated room. At the far end of the corridor which ran the full length of the upstairs there was another room. Helen opened the door for me,

"In you go, take your time to look around in there it's the master bedroom," she said. I walked in past her and she stepped in behind me. I stood looking around the room. It was wall to wall mirrors and looked so out of place with the rest of the house. I heard the door lock behind me. I turned around,

"We don't want to be disturbed do we?" she said. I looked straight at her, she was smiling at me. Instinctively my eyes dropped to her breasts which were heaving up and down as she breathed. She began to unbutton her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. I stared at her breasts which were just incredible to look at. Her skin was a pale white and her nipples stood out erect. She then began to remove her skirt. As she slid out of it I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. I dropped my gaze to her pussy. It was completely bald. I could feel my cock bulging in my jeans.

"Why don't you take off those jeans and release it, I can see your cock's dying to get out?" she said.

Now this was really weird. I was in a completely strange house with two stunningly beautiful women one of which had just removed her clothes right in front of me. I have to admit though looking at her body all my apprehensions left me. I took off my clothes and she guided me to the bed; laying me down she took my erect cock in her mouth and began to slowly slide it in and out. I closed my eyes for a short time not believing my luck. When I opened them I saw Trudy, Helen's sister stood next to the bed near my face. She was naked also. I noted that her skin also was pale looking. Without saying anything she climbed onto the bed and lowered her pussy onto my lips. I slid my tongue into her wet crevice. It tasted divine and I greedily ate away at her pussy. My cock was being slowly teased by the mouth around it. Helen was slowly sucking my cock deep into her mouth and then just as slowly letting it out. It was an incredible feeling to have two beautiful women giving themselves to me. I gently nibbled on Trudy's clit, sucking it into my mouth and placing it in between my teeth before applying pressure to it. I could feel the juice from her wet pussy dripping into my mouth. I loved the taste. I am a lover of oral sex especially the taste of a woman's wet pussy so I was in heaven eating away at her. She gripped my hair and pulled my face right into her wet lips as the orgasm made its way throughout her body. She cried out, "oh fuck..Oh fuck...oh fuck..." as she came.

Getting up off the bed she moved towards the bottom and behind her sister Helen who was knelt at the bottom of the bed whilst sucking my cock. Kneeling down behind her she probed her tongue into the lips of Helen's pussy. Helen let out a groan as the tongue probed deep inside of her. My cock was bursting as the excitement of what was happening overcame me. I could feel the cum rising inside me. Sensing the sudden tension in my body, Helen sucked my cock slowly inside her mouth whilst rolling her tongue around it. I could hold on no longer and emptied my hot cum inside her mouth. She swallowed it greedily sucking the last drops out of it. Getting up from my cock she lay down on the bed beside me as her sister went back to licking her pussy. My cock began to grow at the sight of this and I longed to slide it inside them. I saw Trudy staring at my cock as it grew and as if reading my mind she got up and began to lower herself slowly onto my cock. If I thought having my cock sucked was good then the feeling I got as Trudy's pussy slid onto me just blew me away. I had never experienced such a feeling of euphoria before. It was if I was being fucked by and angel. The way she moved up and down on my cock squeezing with each rise and fall was unbelievable. She carried on like this for a couple of minutes before lowing herself right down my shaft and grinding her hips. Again she cried out as came, her hot juice running down my still erect cock.

Trudy got up and Helen took her place only facing away with her back to me. I remembered the mirrors on the walls and looked to my right as she in turn began to ride my cock. I could see her breasts bouncing away as she bobbed up and down. Trudy stood in front of her and shoved her pussy into her face. Helen began to lick away at the lips slowly guiding her tongue inside. The pleasure that I could see on both the women's faces inspired my cock to bulge even bigger. I began to feel a little light-headed as the blood rushed to my cock. I so wanted to empty my cum into either of the women. It must have become apparent that I was nearing completion as Trudy said to Helen,

"You've had his cum, now I want some," at which point she guided her sister off my cock and straddled me. She pumped her hips back and forth, grinding into me as her orgasm built up. Helen lay next to me and began kissing me, slipping her tongue into my mouth; I could taste her sister's juice on it. I gripped Trudy's hips and began to grind her back and forth, forcing my orgasm to the fore. I squeezed her hips and cried out,"Fucking hell...fucking hell...fucking hell..." as my cum emptied into her. She came at the same time as me collapsing onto me on the bed. I slowly began to get my breath back as they both kissed and mumbled things to each other and me.

They both got up off the bed and stood in front of me naked. I looked at their bodies slowly taking in every last curve. They were perfect in every way and it felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

"So I take it you'll buy the house then?" Helen asked.

"Do you both come in with the deal?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can arrange something that will suit us all," she said laughing.

She turned to Trudy and kissed her long and hard, taking one of her nipples in her fingers and squeezing it. Trudy responded to the kiss sliding her hand in between Helen's legs. I watched her fingers expertly massage Helen's clit as she responded to her own nipples being played with. Together they came holding each other tight as their bodies shuddered.

"Come back tomorrow and we'll carry this on further," Trudy said to me. I got up my dick hard again, dressed and thanked the two ladies for allowing me to explore them and the house.

Needless to say I returned....!

ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers