House Mother's Toy

Story Info
A young man becomes an older woman's toy.
1k words
3.96
59.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading a story about cross dressing and was commenting on it when the comment started being longer than the story... so...I decided to post it as a story.

*****

I was a freshman at OSU fifty years ago. Freshmen were required to live in dorms back then and my building was four to a suite. My roomies and I started a game: how many panties or bras could we collect from the coeds we made out with. It started innocently enough one day when a young lady accidentally left her panties behind after a heavy petting session.

Over the Thanksgiving break all my roomies left campus and I was all alone. Bored, I decided to try on the six panties and one bra we had collected between us. I was admiring myself when the dorm mother (a female grad student) surprised me (and her) as she was making her weekly room inspections. I was horrified and ashamed but she just closed the door slowly and looked me up and down. She finally said I looked cute but I needed some stockings and shoes. I was speechless.

She took me by the hand and walked me down the back steps to her suite. Once inside she locked the door and went to her dresser. She took out a pair of nylons and handed them to me. I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights. She told me to put them on. I fumbled with them and she said she should show me how. She rolled up one of the stockings and knelt at my feet. Her hands felt so good as she put the stocking on me. My cock was straining against the flimsy panty fabric but she didn't let on that she noticed. She went back to the dresser and got a garter belt and put it on me. Then she went to her closet for a pair of sandals with a short heel. They were tight but I managed to get my foot in them. She made me walk back and forth a few times. My cock was rock hard but she still paid it no attention. She said I needed one more thing... lipstick.

When she was satisfied she took my hand and led me into the hall. She said I was going to accompany her as she finished her inspection. We walked the rest of the dorm for about an hour, luckily it was empty except for us. My hard-on wouldn't quit! Back in her room she asked if I enjoyed myself as she finally cupped my balls and squeezed. I gasped, yes! She said that's good because now it was time to pay the piper. She took off her jeans and panties and layed back on her bed spreading her legs. I must have looked dumbfounded. She just let me look for a moment and then asked if I knew how to eat pussy! She told me to get on my knees between her legs and start by kissing her feet. It was my first time. I kissed her feet, her ankles, her calves, and her thighs until finally I was kissing all around her hairy pussy. My hands were on her butt; kneading her cheeks as she put her legs over my shoulders. She parted her bush and opened her lips and told me to lick. Her thighs tightened on my cheeks and using both hands she began pussy fucking my face. I came in my panties, cum was soaking them and the garter belt. She wasn't done, she kept fucking my mouth and nose and chin. Her musk made me hard again.

Finally she was satisfied, she pushed me away and went to her refrigerator. She took out two beers (a no no for students) and gave me one. She looked at my crotch and observed that I had made a big mess but I was still hard. She told me to take off the garter belt and my panties. I hesitated and she laughed and told me not to be silly. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off then the bra. She was totally naked. She said we had to wash our dainties so they wouldn't stain. She filled the sink with cold water and Woolite and told me to give her my bra and stockings too. I was totally naked and she was too. She sat down in the one easy chair and told me to kneel on the rug in front of her. She started to play with her nipples. She told me to spread my legs and show her my cock and balls. I was very hard and my cock bounced with every heartbeat. She spread her legs played with her pussy lips with one hand while the other played with first one nipple and then the other. I just stared not believing my eyes. Finally she asked if I liked watching her play with herself. I just silently nodded my approval. She asked if I would like to be her pussy boy. My eyes must have widened at her question because she said she would take that as a yes.

She explained her rules. First, I was to model any new panties I might get. Second, whenever she needed me I would come with no questions asked. Third, I must promise to obey her in all things. I wasted no time in agreeing. She smiled and told me to start playing with myself. By this time there wasn't anything that could stop me. I didn't even feel embarrassed. I wanted to do it, just for her. It only took a few seconds and I was cuming for the second time in less than an hour. She smiled and gave me some tissues to clean up and then told me to go back to my room. I started to object but she put a finger on my lips and said "no questions, remember."

I left her suite and walked up the back steps completely naked. For the rest of the year I was at her beck and call. Once or twice a week I would visit her rooms and show her a new set of panties or eat her pussy or sometimes just jack off for her. I think she like to have me eat her out after her boyfriends fucked her but I never asked and she never said. To this day I think of her when I dress up or when I jack-off... Who wouldn't!