House of Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to close his eyes, but found he was unable to. Nor could he turn his head. He was held in place, forced to watch the violation.

She taunted him again, "You see how much she enjoys it? How much she wants it? She tastes absolutely divine, by the way. Nothing quite like that first taste of innocent virgin pussy. Of course, I suppose she isn't quite so innocent anymore, is she? That is my job after all, and I take great pride in it. Before we are done here, I'm going to make her come. She will be begging for release and would do anything for it. Watch how thoroughly I can violate this pretty thing."

Her hand came down again, this time to Lisa's pert young buttocks, and spread them open, leaving her lovely ass exposed and in perfect view for all to see. The demonic woman leaned in close over her, smiling widely for William. Her tongue extended out of her mouth, slender and inhumanly long. The serpentine tip licked down the small of Lisa's back, seeming to sizzle where it touched her skin.

Then, it reached the delicate circle of her anus, and began to lick. The fine tip of her tongue moved in circles around the opening, then long slow licks up and down, back and forth, thoroughly lubricating her hole. Finally, the tip pressed against the entrance, and thrust inside her. Lisa moaned loudly as the wet appendage pushed inside her body, in a mix of pain, horror, and what may have been pleasure. Several inches of burning tongue disappeared into her, then withdrew, pushing in and out, twisting and pulsing. Lisa shuddered and trembled as her ass was violated.

Finally, the probing tongue withdrew, leaving her hole wet and used. The succubus gently patted her ass and smiled at William again, "See. I told you what I would do to her. I told you she would love it. It looks like you are enjoying yourself as well."

William realized with startled shame that his cock was fully erect. There was even a bit of glistening pre-cum dripping at the head. Despite his rage and horror, the sight of his lover being anally violated had aroused a burning need within him. No matter how much he willed it away, his cock stood firm and only throbbed harder. He could do nothing but continue to watch.

The claws dug teasingly into Lisa's ass, eliciting another yelp. "What shall we do next? How will I violate her further?" She smiled, knowing the answer, knowing what perversions would come next, "I think you need a better view. I think you need to see how desperately she needs to come. I think Lisa deserves a little release, don't you?"

With that, the grip holding Lisa down was gone. She was pulled up and spun around to face William. Her medium breasts bounced with the motion. Her face was locked in a grimace and tears stained her cheeks. A droplet of sticky wetness dripped down her leg.

The succubus took Lisa's place, resuming her earlier position sitting on the altar table with her legs spread, then pulled Lisa in front of her so that she was nearly sitting on her lap. The larger powerful body framed the small, frightened one. As Lisa sat on the edge of the table, one hand wrapped around her throat from behind, pulling her upper body backwards. The other hand pushed her legs wide open, causing her pussy to gape slightly.

Lisa could feel sharp needle teeth nibbling gently along her ear. A long burning tongue trailed down her neck, arousing a burning desire. Finally, as her eyes desperately locked with Williams and silently begged him to save her, a hand began to stroke across her sex.

Slowly at first, but then faster and more firmly. The hand disappeared from her throat and reappeared at her breast, pinching, twisting, and pulling her sensitive nipple. Two fingers again spread her labia, but this time rather than penetrating, the third finger lightly touched her clitoris.

Against her will, Lisa moaned deeply in pleasure and arched her back, pushing back against the succubus while pushing forward with her hips. Both women looked at William as he watched his lover moan in pleasure. His cock bobbed with desire at the sounds she made.

As the pressure on her clit increased, Lisa closed her eyes. She was no longer aware of where she was, or even who she was. All she could feel was the need, a desperate desire for more. She would have done anything, begged anyone, to keep that pressure on her clit.

The pressure became a stroking motion, slowly at first, then faster. The needle teeth nibbled down her throat now and her nipple was firmly pinched between two fingers. Her hips bucked in time with the stroking and she willfully spread her legs widely. Her moans grew faster and louder.

Lisa's left hand rose to her breast, wrapping over the longer fingers and squeezing them around her nipple, begging her to squeeze harder. Her right hand went up around the neck of her dark lover, pushing her mouth against her throat and holding it there firmly. Her moan rose to a long crescendo.

The succubus locked eyes unblinkingly with William, and he did not look away as his sweet lover's wet desire coated the table in front of her and began to drip to the floor. Lisa shuddered, trembling, and pressed her body back against the demoness, burning with hunger.

Two clawed fingers dipped down to the wet opening, and then to the table, rolling in the spent nectar, coming up dripping. Lisa did not open her eyes as the glistening fingers came to her mouth. William looked on as Lisa opened her mouth and took both fingers inside her lips, softly sucking her juices from them until they were clean of her desire.

With a soft moan of satisfaction, the succubus removed herself from the tangle of limbs, leaving Lisa in a pleasurable stupor on the table. She sauntered forward to stand in front of William, taking note of the hardness of his manhood. He was unable to pull away as her finger came down to the head of his cock and scooped up the waiting drop of precum. He throbbed at the slight touch. She smiled at him as she sucked her finger clean.

She was inches from his face when she spoke, "Do you begin to see? Do you begin to understand? What I am? The pleasure that I can show you, and the pleasure that I can show...her?"

He hung his head and simply nodded, in a mixture of hopeless despair and desperate need.

She shook her head in disagreement and reached out to wrap her hand around the length of his erect phallus. He jerked upright in moaned at the sudden unexpected pleasure.

She continued, "I don't think you do. This is only the beginning. This is only the farthest whispers of pleasure. There is so much more. We have only just begun."

Her wrist moved, her hand stroking slowly up and down his length. He moaned loudly and deeply, thrusting forward, begging for more. At the desperate point he had reached, it took only a few strokes of his cock before the hot seed was welling up, ready to burst. He could feel it pulsing within him. However, she stopped, pulling away, before he could climax.

He cried out, begging, thoughts of his young lover completely lost in the moment of need, where his greatest desire was for the hand to return, so that he could thrust his cock into it and spill his seed across the floor.

But, she turned away from him again. She returned to Lisa, whose eyes opened at her soft murmur, "Lisa. Dearest. Would you like more? Would you like more pleasure, to see what comes next?"

As the succubus stood in front of her, her large breasts hung at eye level. Lisa found herself staring at the deep purple areolas and plump nipples as she nodded.

The demonic woman turned to the shadows and spoke again. William knew it was another name, but the syllables were foreign sounds that slid around his comprehension.

There was a great pounding, like heavy footsteps, and the shadows peeled back again. It was a great bestial thing, more animalistic than man. Twice the size of William himself, it was a mass of knotted muscle and thick fur. It's deep breathing resonated across the room and he had no idea where it had come from or how it had approached unnoticed. The creature was humanoid in shape, with the face of a man, though he saw more hunger than intelligence in its eyes.

She beckoned to it and it stomped across the room, shaking the tiles with the movement. As it came to her, he realized it possessed a truly massive phallus which swayed with each step. It could easily rival the stallions he remembered from his farm days.

As the beast-thing approached Lisa, he realized its intentions and his heart sank.

The succubus cheerfully patted Lisa's bare thigh and spoke to her, "Lisa, my love, would you be a dear and..." She beckoned to the end of the table and made a twirling motion with her fingers.

Lisa nodded in understanding and crawled across the table. She positioned herself on her hands and knees at the end of the table. Her buttocks hung poised just at the edge and she lowered her head, resting her face against the table.

The gargantuan creature strode across, taking his position behind her.

Without warning, he thrust a single massive finger into her wet vagina. The digit was much larger than the previous one which had tormented her and it filled her hole thoroughly. She found herself gripping the edges of the table to avoid falling forward. The finger twisted and probed inside her, widening her hole. She moaned loudly, in pain and pleasure, attempting to spread her legs as widely as possible. When he was satisfied that she was thoroughly lubricated he withdrew and began his own preparations.

He took his phallus in hand and began to stroke himself to hardness. His clenched fist was as big as Williams head and it struggled to contain the bulging member. As it hardened to full size, at least a foot in length, William began to plead again. He was somewhat incoherent, but begged them all not to do this. His lover's virginity was about to be violently taken by this bestial thing and its horse sized phallus.

If it were even possible. Lisa was a wispy thing, a petite farm girl. Even if her cunt hadn't been virginal, the thick rod was practically as wide as she was. He didn't want to watch her taken like this. Of course, even worse, he didn't want to watch her beg for the thick cock, to fuck the thing just as hard as it was going to fuck her.

It made no difference. As he watched, the head of the cock pressed up against her labia. Then pressed down and further into her. To his shock and despair, the head spread her wide apart and pushed its length into her body. She moaned with wild abandon as the first few inches entered her. It stepped forward and drove more and more of the girth into her.

Soon, despite the seeming impossibility of it, she was fully impaled on his length, with his dangling softball sized testicles brushing against her clitoris. She squirmed and wriggled against his body. Then, there was another soft moan of pleasure as he withdrew. It seemed to take long minutes for the entire length to slide out of her, but it could only have been seconds. He could not see her hole from where he was, but he could clearly imagine how it must be gaping and dripping. His sweet, previously virginal farm girl, was gaping and dripping.

Then, with a rough grunt, he drove forward again, driving the full length in with a single forceful thrust. She fell forward against the table and hung on tighter as he began to build up to a proper rhythm. Her moans grew higher and higher, in time with each thrust.

William watched as her eyes closed. Her fingers were white from the force of her grip as she endured the pounding. Her breasts bounced wildly. She no longer supported her own weight and simply collapsed forward as he held her ass in the air.

Her moaning was louder, and faster, as he fucked her harder. One long muscled arm came forward to grip her shoulder and pull her back onto his cock with each motion, driving her down on his rod. It wasn't long at all before the crescendo came again. The nearly endless moan, as she shuddered under his cock. Her ass spasmed and both her holes clenched tightly as her vagina desperately tried to milk the seed out of him. Her wetness ran down her legs and pooled under her body. Her pale cheeks were flush and red with release.

For a moment, he allowed the orgasm to run through her trembling body. He held her on his cock with the length inside her, feeling her pulse around him. Then, he resumed the motion, this time harder and faster. No longer simply building, but ready for his own release.

Her eyes opened in shock and her mouth hung wide. It was no longer about her pleasure, now she was a hole which was being used for its intended purpose. There was a grinding noise as the table was pushed along the floor under the force of his fucking her. Again, she clenched down, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. His length filled her, touched every bit of her emptiness and worked her thoroughly.

There was no scream, or moan. Simply, a deep, primal exhale. It was the animalistic growl of a need well satisfied. The length of his cock swelled and his balls emptied into her. It was unbearably hot and it burned into her from within. There was more semen than she could possibly take. It flooded her vagina, pulsed into her womb, and the remainder gushed from her hole and emptied under her. Then, his cock withdrew from her hole, leaving her cold and empty. The fluid ran from her abused hole in streams and she could hear it dripping against the table as it left her body.

Everything in the night was still and the only sound was the steady drip of hot seed. Lisa collapsed on the table spent, her cheek against the cold wood. The succubus ran her fingers through Lisa's hair, gently consoling her. She whispered pleasant reassurances into her ear.

As her fingers worked through the sunflower hair, she spoke warmly, a comforting whisper, "Lisa. You did so good. You did very well. You've done everything I asked of you, and you did it so well. But. There is still one last task. One more thing you need to do for me. Do you know what that is?"

Slowly, Lisa's eyes opened. She smiled warmly and nodded. She slid carefully off the table, making sure not to slip in any of the pooling fluids.

Lisa looked at William.

Tears ran down his checks and his eyes were red. His jaw was clenched. His cock was at full length, hard, dripping with fresh pre-cum.

Looking into his eyes, Lisa made her way to him. As she walked, fresh rivulets of semen dripped from her sex and ran down her legs. The sticky white fluid mixed with her own clear and wet desire.

She came to him then, finally, and stood in front of him. William looked into her eyes and silently begged her.

She smiled at him, reassuring him with a familiar warmth.

She knelt in front of him. He looked down at her and she looked up at him, eyes meeting again.

Then, she wrapped her lips around his cock and took its length into her mouth. He moaned loudly, in deep and wonderful satisfaction.

Small, gentle hands squeezed his buttocks and pulled him forward against her lips. Her lips, which moved from the base of his shaft, along its full length, to the head, ending in what was nearly a chaste kiss, against his tip.

Then, another long suckle down his manhood. Her mouth was wonderfully warm, wet, and deeply satisfying. The torture that had been building up within his balls was ready to erupt, to find release. He looked down at this sweet girl, as she brought him to release, with the quiet and tender care of a priestess at worship.

As he looked down and watched her, he saw the subtle curves of the horns that were nearly hidden beneath her sunflower hair. He felt the gentle prick of sharp nails pressed against his buttocks.

But most of all, he felt the greedy, burning hunger within her, as her lips worked over his cock.

It didn't take long at all and was upon him before he realized. His own virgin sex pulsed and throbbed, as she completed her perverse prayer. Her lips kissed his torso as he spent himself. His hot seed pumped out onto her tongue and down her throat.

As she knelt in front of him, swallowing down every drop of him, his moan echoed and hung in the air. A final confession, that he had found everything that he had wanted.

12