House of Feathers Ch. 02: Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love you," I said softly, leaning on his shoulder, "and this is all just a game. Seriously, are you OK?" He nodded again.

"Good," I said, kissing his cheek. "'Cause I'm having a lot of fun."

I reached up and took out the gag, kissed him lightly and gave him another drink, then another kiss, gentle but firm. "Still love me?"

"Yes, very much, but I think it's going to fall off if you keep this up."

"Soon," I promised, "but you need to be patient. It's not even noon yet."

He looked up at the sun. Indeed, it now lit up the whole lawn area, but he had been tied in place for only about an hour and a half.

"OK, lover," I said, "now for something completely different."

As he looked down at me, I wiped off the lube and then dusted his cock with talcum powder. Dry can be amazing.

I touched my right thumb and forefinger together at the tips, making a rigid 'O'. Big as he was, when I slid it over the outer rim of his cock head, the corona, it just barely touched. I jerked it along the head rapidly, each movement barely but definitely and cumulatively building the tension. Butterfly flick #3.

"So good!" he said softly.

I switched, holding my hands straight, palms together with his cock firmly in between. When I rolled my hands back and forth, like a Girl Guide rolling a stick between her hands to make a campfire, his member rolled between them. As I rolled, I moved my hands up and down the shaft, shifting back and forth from base to head. He started to pant.

I'm always amazed at the complexity of an erect penis - velvet skin over iron rod. I've been fascinated with it for years and probably always will be. I twisted my fingers on his talcum'd head and he gasped.

His cock was deep red and pulsing in his desire. His tongue ran over his lips in invitation. "Now?" he smiled.

"Patience, darling," I murmured. "I'm the one doing all the work here, you know. Women get horny, too."

I grasped his scrotum and worked his testicles around inside it, then back behind, exerting pressure on his prostate. "What to do, what to do?"

I pulled a low bench up in front of him. "I know," I beamed up at him. "Let's fuck."

I got a bright, hopeful smile from him. Our groins were at about the same height. I took his stiff, jutting member and leaned in, rubbing its head against my vulva. I, too, was aroused and had been dripping wet for most of our playtime. At the same time, I continued rolling his balls with my fingers.

With the other hand, I concentrated the touch of his erect tip on my clitoris, rubbing his head around it in small circles. If felt wonderful. I paused, reached down and drew a fingertip along my dripping lips and then held it under his nose, wiping it on his upper lip. I pushed my hips forward and felt his cock start to penetrate my pussy. He sighed deeply. I leaned back and forth several times, never allowing anything but the head to penetrate.

I pulled back suddenly. "No. That won't do," I said. "Let's just one of us fuck." He sagged in his bonds.

I got down from the bench, pulled it a few yards in front of where he was tied and sat down on it with my legs spread wide apart. As I was facing the ocean, he had a perfect view. Of my back.

"Let's see." I said. I started stroking my forefinger up and back along my labia. "Ah, that's better." I could feel his eyes on me.

"Oh! Would you like to watch, babe?" I said. "OK."

I swivelled around and continued to stroke myself, pausing from time to time to relubricate my finger in my dripping vagina. Once in a while, I would get up to tug his balls, pump his cock, give the butt plug a turn and rub my scented finger under his nose again. His eyes were locked onto me, mesmerized. My free hand mounded and played with my boobs, fingered my nipples.

I could feel myself swelling, muscles tightening. I started to cry out as each finger stroke brought me closer and closer to orgasm. He stared at me, fascinated as any man would be - and utterly helpless.

I switched my style, fingering my love bud in rapid swirling circles. I began moaning in earnest. He jerked at his cuffs continuously, but his eyes never left my pussy.

I slid a long finger inside and began massaging the rougher skin of my G-spot. That was all it took and, like lightning, I came. My orgasm shouted across the estate.

His ignored cock throbbed and danced in the sunshine. His balls were swollen and purple.

After a few minutes, I got up and knelt in front of him again. It was Time, I decided.

I poured lube over his cock and, taking the shaft in one hand, slowly pumped him. He jerked and gasped, barely coherent with his desire and frustration.

I pulled out the butt plug, then stood up and cupped my breasts in front him. He stared, entranced at my hard nipples and the deep cleavage I was displaying. I leaned in until his tongue could just touch the tip of one nipple. It flicked up and down as fast as he could.

I've never really understood why boys are so fixated with my breasts. I am proud of them, certainly, but they're inconvenient at times and can throw me off balance if I'm not careful. Still, I will admit that while I don't understand why men are so keen on my boobs, I find those on other women fascinating. Go figure. Anyway, he loved mine and I could use them to please us both.

There was lube everywhere, but I poured at little more between my breasts, then knelt down and lifted his engorged pole in between them. I pressed them together, feeling his rock-hard, ridged member throb against my tender - and equally aroused - flesh.

"OK, big guy, here's your chance. Go wild. Titty-fuck time."

He began to lunge back and forth, driving his tool up and back between my already-sensitive boobs. It was all I could do to keep kneeling as a solid boobgasm built up from my well-stimulated Ladies.

He gasped, became rigid and came.

I've never seen a man cum like that. I didn't know that a man could produce that much semen. Again and again, ropes of thick spunk shot from his cock, splashing over my boobs and chin. My own orgasm kicked in and I grabbed his body for support, my breasts rising and falling on either side of his still-erupting manhood.

I slid to the ground, still in the throes of my orgasm.

It was all I could do to get up and unfasten his cuffs. I fell back down in the sand and he slumped beside me, totally spent.

God, what amazing times.

Again, I fell asleep on the warm sand and, again, it was my man - teased and denied for hours - who picked me up in his loving arms and carried me inside.

I stroked his cheek as we fell asleep, barely hearing him whisper, "I love you dearly and that was wonderful, but next time..."

12