House of Feathers Ch. 11: Plans and a Tree

Story Info
An overhead branch comes in handy.
2.3k words
4.63
9.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light-hearted stand-alone bit of fluff following from earlier ones in the series.

Enjoy!

+

Walking down to the bay for our afternoon swim, I pondered my amazing luck. Enough money was nice, youth and good health were splendid, but the most wonderful thing (as in 'making one full of wonder') in my life was on the path in front of me.

Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked, slim waist rising smoothly to broad shoulders. And her butt - I defy any man not to be mesmerized by such a beautiful thing. Loving her with all my heart as a person, there was a second column on the list and, on that, her body made checkmarks all the way down the page. Shapely ankles and slender legs had the blood fleeing my brain.

"So," I asked, "what did your mother say when you talked about Stockholm?"

"Ema was delighted, dear," she said over her shoulder, "just as I promised you."

"Well, I never got the sense she approved of me," I replied, "stealing her innocent daughter away to a life of lotus-eating debauchery in a faraway land."

"Well," she mused, "Maybe I should have been more open with her about our... um, arrangements here."

To my mind, there's a difference between slender and skinny. Slender is nice, but a woman's curves come from, to put it bluntly, properly distributed fat. No fat equals scarecrow - or anorexic high fashion model. Me, I like a bit of meat on a woman. She was, to my mind, perfect. Swimming and yoga kept her firm, with solid muscle underneath. And she smiled a lot. Most women have no clue how beguiling an honest smile is. My heart was hers from that first smile.

Looking at her amazing figure swaying ahead of me on the path, I started stiffening. As usual. I rarely made it all the way to the bay behind her without a woody. She found it amusing. Well, so did I.

"Perhaps," I said, "she might have let you know she was coming instead of flying halfway around the world in secret to surprise her daughter and instead finding her on our front porch actively participating in something still banned in half the United States."

She giggled and turned with a brilliant smile. "I think it got worse once I got a dress on and she realized there was literally nothing else in my closet. One plus none equals horrified revelation."

Privacy and constant warm climate meant clothes of any kind ranked very low there. We had enough to go shopping in the nearby village and for when a local couple came by for cleaning and maintenance. We didn't spend much on dry-cleaning, either.

Somewhere she had a suitcase with some traveling rags. I suppose she could have found it if she'd looked hard enough. That she hadn't spoke volumes.

I got a nice flash of sideboob before she turned to resume walking. Great, great boobs and not a tan line to be seen. Delectable, perky nipples, perfect areolae. It was like they had been purposely designed like magnets for my hands.

OK, I'm a guy - I notice. Sue me.

"But she's OK with us getting married, yes?"

"Oh, yes." This time she burst out laughing. "She asked me if we would mind if she wore clothes at the wedding."

"She really thought...?" She had me laughing now. "Sweetie, it's not exactly warm there. How kinky does she think we are?"

"Silly, there are a lot of nudists on the Baltic!" She turned and came back to me. She cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples against mine. "That's where I got started, in university. I went to my first nude beach on a dare with my friend Kaarin."

With that image in my mind, any limpness in my manhood was now completely, totally gone.

"Well, apparently your mother had never met any of them. Although she did break down before she left - topless on our beach, no less. I can see where you get your good figure, dear."

She gave me a shy smile, then hugged me very hard. Tall and strong, she could swap bearhugs with the best. She put her head on my shoulder. "Tell me again that you're not joking with me, darling man. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm going to wake up in bed and find it's all been a dream."

I hugged her back, more gently, running a hand from her head down to her luscious bottom. I wanted very much to fondle it properly, but knew this wasn't the time, so I just repeated the caress several times.

"Stockholm for the wedding, with a stop on the way in Amsterdam for a ring. Given your mother's worries, perhaps we could invite her to go dress shopping with you. Paris? Milan?"

"I... I really don't know." she admitted. "I don't follow that sort of thing." Another thing I liked about her was her lack of superficiality. "But I guess I do want a real wedding dress."

"So ask her to choose the city. You can meet her wherever."

"You don't mind?"

"Why would I mind? We don't get off the island that much. We've got the money and neither of us has anything too pressing on our plate. Think about it."

Another big hug and she pulled away. I saw tears in her eyes - most unusual for her. "You OK?"

"Of course, silly. I'm just happy." She gave an impish grin, slid warm fingers along my almost vertical cock. "Looks like you are, too." Smiling, she suddenly knelt in front of me and began felating me, tongue swirling around my head, one hand pumping my shaft and the other rolling at my balls. Unable to reach any other part of her, I stroked her head amidst the waves of pleasure. I closed my eyes and concentrated on soft lips moving up and down my shaft, on the gentle but demanding tongue underneath.

Before I could reach my peak, she stopped and stood up, smiling at me and continuing to stroke my wet organ slowly with a gentle hand. "I love you," she said. I nodded, my meat throbbing in the sun.

She let go, turned and headed down the path to the beach. I followed, cock waving back and forth. I knew more was to come and waiting almost always makes it even better. Horniness is not frustrating when you know it will definitely end. Indeed, it can be the spice in the soup.

Within sight of the beach, the path led her under an overhanging breadfruit tree. "Wait!" I called to her. She did and turned towards me, eyebrows raised in question.

"Indulge me." I said. "Reach up and grab that branch. Both hands. No, turn around and face the water." The branch wasn't that far above her head and she reached it easily with just a bit of a stretch. It bent a few inches beneath her weight, leaving her standing flat on her feet.

"Whatever you do," I commanded, "don't let go."

She looked over her shoulder, started to say something, then stopped and nodded instead.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. My wet wood lodged between us. I gave her a gentle squeeze. "You are the reason my sun comes up," I said softly. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life, to have you, hold you, possess you and be possessed by you. I want to please you forever. I want you to be my wife and I want to be your husband."

She leaned back into me. "Thank you, dear. You're so eloquent at times. Me, too. I look forward to being your wife."

I let go, stepped back and started to massage her shoulders and neck. She sighed with pleasure. I slowly moved down her back, stroking and kneading supple muscles.

When I reached her bottom, my hands separated, continued to work each buttock firmly. Before leaving them, I stroked softly once down along her labia, across her anus. She shivered. I could feel sweet, slippery moisture on my finger.

I continued the massage, running fingers lightly inside her thighs, down to her knees, alternating with firm stripping of her long muscles.

I raised one foot and rested it on my knee and concentrated on that for a few minutes. "So good," she whispered. I switched to the other foot.

Finishing, I got up, walked around to in front of her, grasped her head in my hands and began a hard, loving, prolonged kiss, her breasts pressed flat against my chest. After a time, I felt her arms come down around my neck.

I picked them up and returned her hands to the branch. "Don't let go," I repeated. She nodded solemnly, biting her lip slightly.

I finished the kiss, then reached up and began massaging her arms. She was incredibly ticklish, so I avoided her armpits. Another day...

I worked her forehead, cheekbones and jaw line. Her eyes closed, she had a sweet, sweet smile on her face. I massaged the front of her shoulders, then down to her golden breasts, running thumbs over hard nipples, mounding them over and over with my hands. She smiled in appreciation, breathing deeply, eyes sparkling. I moved south yet again, massaging her hips and abdomen.

Grasping her hips with my fingers, I worked her mons with my thumbs, around and around, back and forth, up and down. She gave a low moan of pleasure as her out-of-sight pretty bits were pulled and stimulated. My thumbs moved down inside her thighs and drifted along her moist lips before again stripping her thigh muscles.

After her attentions, my rigid cock was getting in the way. No matter - we had lots of time and right now was entirely about my girl.

I stood up and again kissed her, my hands holding her waist. Her eyes were closed and her face was a bit flushed.

"Don't go away," I ordered and then went to find a coconut.

Opening a coconut with primitive tools is a tourist trick - impressive and actually easier than using power tools. I husked it with a pointed stick and, aiming carefully, split the nut almost precisely in half with a sharp stone, spilling very little of the juice. Holding the two halves like mugs, I lifted one to her lips. She drank thirstily. I offered her the second, but she shook her head, so I had a sip myself before slowly poured the rest t onto her chest above the collarbones. Fragrant milk trickled down over her breasts and stomach. She giggled.

I tossed the halves into the brush (the crab you have for dinner tomorrow night might be the one you fed today) and slowly began to lick the milk from her torso. She giggled when my tongue tickled, but kept hold of the branch.

Moving down her chest, I spent a good time teasing and licking her rock-hard nipples. She tensed, her arms pulling her upward onto her toes.

I knelt before her and gently pushed her legs apart to give me better access. While with my left thumb I rolled and stroked her clitoris, I slowly, gently stroked her inner lips with my right. Her breath hissed in. Again. And again. We had time.

I got back on my feet. Kissing her again, my hands slid up under her breasts, cupping them and lifting them; at the same time using my thumbs on her nipples. She moaned, softly. My cock brushed against her stomach. I let go of her breasts, reached down to hold its shaft with my hand and, bending my knees just a little, teased her clitoris with its swollen head. Her hips started to push back and forth. When I pulled away, my dickhead was slick with her honey.

I returned to kissing her, my left hand holding her against me by the waist. My right hand trailed down her stomach, lightly across her well-sculpted landing strip, then as far as I could reach down her thighs. From there, my fingers trailed very slowly up inside her legs. When they reached her labia, my middle finger went between her lips, with a finger outside on either side.

Grasping her slick lips between my knuckles, I began to play in her vaginal slit with my middle finger. She writhed a little and I pulled her in tighter. "Don't let go," I reminded her.

My middle finger slid further in and started to massage her G-spot.

"I'm so close," she panted.

"Really?" I said. "How close?"

"I want you in me - now!"

Without answering, I knelt down in front of her. Lifting her up, one hand on the back of each knee, I moved her thighs over my shoulders, her bare pussy conveniently under my lips. Her sweet musk filled my nostrils.

I stood up, my arms clutching her upper thighs to my shoulders and heard her give a short squeal of surprise. It was no time for subtlety - my tongue lashed out at her labia and sweet opening. Even with her legs over my ears, I could hear her loud, happy cries. I pursed my lips and sucked her clitoris, hard, flicking it with my tongue as fast as I could.

She almost broke my neck.

Only my hands pulling her thighs apart kept me alive. She quivered in her ecstasy, again and again and again. I could feel a breeze created by the jerking branch above. Sweet girl-juices covered my face.

When her legs relaxed, I squatted down and she slid off my shoulders. Letting go of the branch, she slumped down beside me, chest heaving, face and breasts flushed with her still-echoing orgasm. She leaned against me, boneless as a cat and motionless for a long time.

"We should discuss marriage plans more often," she said eventually.

"I hope so." I said, fondling a convenient breast. "Ready for that swim?"

"Not quite," she replied, taking my rigid manhood in her hand. "The water will wait. We still have some unfinished business here."

She stroked my shaft and smiled.

+

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Feedback and votes are the applause that keeps a writer writing!