House of Feathers Ch. 12: The Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped his stroking, started massaging his cock head with one hand instead, then reached for the iPad.

"I think I said I might let you out early if you asked nicely. Would you like out now?"

Prick! I thought. After an eternity of this level of torment, you want me to say please for just two minutes?

"Please."

He touched the screen. The air pump stopped, cups fell off, the rabbit suddenly pulled out. My vagina felt empty, vacant.

The straps all silently cut loose at the same time. The straps automatically withdrew into their housings.

I jumped him.

I was out of the chair in an instant, dragging sensor wires across the room. I forced him backwards to his large desk, swept the papers off it onto the floor, pushed the monitors aside. He fell backwards along its length. I leapt onto it, straddled him and guided his cock inside.

He was as ready as I was. As I furiously ground my pelvis into his, he seized my ass cheeks and helped slam us together. Our bellies slapped noisily. I felt his rim moving up and down my pussy walls, his balls banging against my perineum. My nipples and clit felt huge, about to burst. We came together, shrieking like a banshee, roaring like a bear.

Some time later, he brushed my hair from my face and stroked my cheek with his fingers. I could feel his cock softening inside me and our combined juices tricking out of me, over our legs and onto the desk.

"Still think this was all about this being all for me?" he said into my ear.

"You could make millions off that thing," I replied.

"Hope so. I've got three letters of interest from manufacturers, but..."

I lifted my head and smiled at him mischievously. "Let me guess. You need to do more field trials?"

"It's a bitch of a job, sweetie, but somebody has to do it." He grinned. "Know anybody I could get to volunteer?"

"Maybe," I said, smiling. "Let me get back to you."

I felt totally loved by this man, totally safe, totally spoiled.

"There is one other thing, dear." He perked up, listening.

"Would you please move the chair into my office? I have some papers to edit."

+

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Your comments and votes are also your applause!

12