House of Feathers Ch. 22: A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got myself disentangled from her, it was to find Max - as was so often the case - as the centre of attention. Standing and bent forward at the waist, she had Mark in front of her and my new husband behind her.

My man was pumping madly, the tawny skin over her firm hips white under his clutching hands. There was a look of intense concentration on his face - hardly surprising as I could hear the sound of her fine, fine ass being slapped with his stomach at each thrust.

In front of her, Mark was lovingly stroking her hair with his hands as she took his jutting manhood into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth with the rhythm of her pussy being pounded. I could see saliva on her chin. Her hands worked his shaft and stroked his balls.

Mark had a dreamy expression on his face. I'd experienced Max's expertise myself and smiled at the memory. Max was a good lover in all ways, all positions, but her oral abilities were amazing. She'd driven me to a series of orgasms until I thought my head would burst.

Even though her mouth was full of Mark, I could hear her rising chorus of grunts and moans. It was plain that she was fully enjoying herself.

Not that I was jealous, but why should she have all the fun?

I went around behind my man and, lying on my back, slithered between his legs. Looking upward, I took a moment to enjoy the sight of his glistening cock sliding in and out of Max's pussy. Grasping Max's thighs for support, I pulled myself upward and began to lick anything in range.

I started with his balls. Tight against his body as they were, I could still suck them, one at a time, into my mouth. The problem was that I couldn't move with them as he plunged in and out of Max, so I switched to licking the underside of his shaft as it moved above me.

"Damn, girl!" I heard him approve above me.

I switched to licking Max's love bud, my tongue alternating between broad strokes and tongue-tip flicks of her most precious part. She twisted and squirmed as she was simultaneously bombarded by both cock and oral stimulation.

Never shy, Max gave a mighty shriek as her orgasm possessed her. She drooped, almost falling off my man's still-pounding organ.

I took the opportunity to get more involved. Wriggling out from under Max, I looked at Mark and pointed at him and me. He smiled and pulled back from the panting Max.

Quickly, I inserted myself into the group, which now consisted of, I guess you'd call it, a double-doggy scene.

Max and I were on our hands and knees, face-to-face. Behind her was my husband, still stroking in and out of the tall brunette. Behind me, I could feel Mark's massive organ probe at my entrance. Wet as I was, I knew it would be a stretch for me; I tried to relax as much as I could and was rewarded by feeling his girth extend my pussy to its maximum.

I groaned in appreciation and felt his one hand rest on my hip, as if for balance - Heaven knows I wasn't going to run away. Mark began to slowly move within me and Miss V began to relearn what she had been created for.

Mark, unlike too many well-endowed men, was a sensitive and generous lover. He took things slow at first, being careful not to poke me in an ovary or something. His strokes filled me utterly. I could feel him through my entire body.

I felt warm lips on mine and, opening my eyes, saw Max's shining eyes and bright smile. As we women were pulled and pushed by the motion of the men behind us, we leaned in and kissed.

Max was a very good kisser. Even having just had a magnificent orgasm and even still being impaled and aroused from behind by my man, she put her all into pleasing me. I tried to reciprocate.

Her tongue tip slid gently over my lips. As I opened them to welcome her, she swept it between my teeth and upper lip, then began to stroke the roof of my mouth.

That did it for me - between her and Mark, I had a mini-cum right there. Max knew it somehow; she pulled back with a hedonistic grin on her face. Suddenly her eyes closed and, giving yet another shout, her head dropped and she was in the brink of yet another orgasm.

The girl was amazing.

Both Mark and my boy were speeding up their strokes. It was clear that they were both close. Max on the other hand was barely able to keep up on her knees.

There was no discussion; we seemed to have come to a decision simultaneously. The boys disengaged from us and all four dropped onto the pillows into a daisy chain.

I took Mark into my mouth while he lapped and licked Max. Max in her turn began to tease and suck on my husband's cock. He began to eat me.

There's something about a daisy chain unlike almost any other sex. There's excitement and certainly stimulation. It's a lot of fun. But a couple making love respond to each other. You can feel your partner's responses to what you are doing to them. If they like something, you can do more of it, adjust your own actions.

In a daisy-chain, the stimulation you get is in response to something you have no control over, cannot even sense. Somebody else is steering the car; blindfolded, all you can do is work the accelerator.

It's an amazing experience, but you never quite know where it's going. I find that, lacking any input other than what I'm feeling, I just go harder and faster on those bits I can reach.

The four of us wound up settling on our sides. Mark's manhood was purple, heavy and smelled of Max's juices. Well, I suppose I smelled of her, too.

With my whole width, I licked him like a candy cane, savoring its twitches and pulses under my tongue.

Behind me, I could feel a beard on my inner thighs, loving fingers parting my lips before a strong tongue began licking my insides lightly but persistently.

As always, I found Mark's size to be a challenge, but managed to get my lips around him and draw him deeper into my mouth. With one hand, I gently fondled his dangling Boys and from somewhere heard a groan of appreciation. With the other hand, I reached down, hoping to be able to stroke my man's hair. Instead, I found his head out of reach between my legs and contented myself with stroking his neck instead. I giggled as he wiggled his tongue inside me in acknowledgement.

I felt my arousal rising. My clit was tingling, my boobs swollen in delight.

Keeping Mark firmly inside my mouth, I sucked in as hard as I could and began bobbing my head as quickly as I could. I switched from his balls to his massive shaft, pumping and squeezing firmly as I did. Under my hand, his skin flowed over his rigid core like water over granite.

I must have been hitting the right buttons, because I heard Max's cries getting louder in response to whatever Mark was doing to her. In a moment, the licks between my thighs switched to lips and gentle teeth, then to my love sucking in on my clit and clicking his tongue-tip across its as quickly as it could.

I had to pull off Mark as my first orgasm hit me. I cried out, moaned in my joy. Mark's shuddering under my hands brought me back and, while unable to breath enough to resume sucking him, I resumed pumping his pole.

He must have been close, for he suddenly tensed in front of me and then began to jerk rhythmicly as he emptied what seemed like a pint of semen over my face, arm and chest. Its smell washed over me - crêpe batter, swimming pools and mushrooms.

My husband must have hit his own orgasm because his tongue stopped. A few seconds later, I felt his thumb press down on my clit, pressing hard in the way he knew I liked so well. I exploded into my second orgasm - rounder this time, not as massive, but equally enjoyable.

I fell asleep where I was, my head on Mark's muscular thigh.

I have no idea how long it was before I woke up to the feeling of something tickling one nipple. I managed to get my one eye to open through a post-orgasmic haze. Before me was the grinning face of young Fleur. Her hand was tracing over my boob, lightly, slowly.

"Hey, sleepy-head. You started without me - and are you a mess! Ready for me yet?"

And with that, her soft, demanding lips bent to my breast.

It was going to be a long day.

12