House of Feathers Ch. 24: An Unexpected Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure in my cock was nearly impossible to contain. I groaned in anticipation and my girl, smiling tenderly, stopped stroking my cock and instead squeezed it. Hard.

It was not a tease, just a way of prolonging my pleasure. While leaving me every bit as excited, she'd pulled me back from the trigger point.

After a minute, she threw her leg over me and lowered herself smoothly onto my rigid member. I could feel her wet warmth as she enveloped me in her welcoming depths. She began a slow rolling motion with her hips, at the same time clenching and relaxing her internal muscles, handlessly massaging my manhood. Her eyes were closed and her nipples prominent. It was clear that the pleasure was not entirely one-way.

Kaarin lay beside us. She lay on one elbow, that hand languidly playing with one nipple and the other stoking her clit. Her eyes were locked on mine, a happy smile on her lips. She pursed her lips towards me in a kiss, licked her lips.

The shapely form on top of me sped up, firm, full boobs bouncing and swaying. She lifted up off her hands and reached up, and molding and playing with them. Her voice grew louder and louder, moans mingled with joyful cries, words without meaning. She suddenly gave a long, throaty cry and fell down on my chest, her torso heaving. She gave one last squeeze inside and I came, lightning and rolling thunder filling my world.

A smiling Kaarin got up onto her knees, gently helped her dismount me and then pressed up hard behind my balls with strong fingertips, at the same time sucking my softening cock. Improbably, I found myself stiffening again.

Still smiling, she mounted me herself. After a moment, she spun around into a reverse cowgirl position and rocked, gently at first, up and down on her knees. My world was filled with the sight of a staggeringly pretty pair of firm globes over my abdomen. I could see myself sliding in and out of her shaven womanhood.

I reached down and began fondling her buttocks. She began to make small noises deep in her chest and increased her speed, faster and then faster again.

I spread my legs and sat up behind her, wrapping my arms around her. She had to slow her pace, but I tried to compensate by caressing her boobs. Their heavy firmness filled my hands as I pulled her towards me.

We sat there rocking for a long time, slowly pleasing each other. My cock slid a short distance in and out of her honeyed gate each time and I could feel heat rebuilding in my swollen helmet head. I looked over to see my girl watching us, smiling gently.

Kaarin's moans had become almost continuous. Grasping her firmly around her waist, I rolled both of us to one side, winding up with her lying flat on her stomach and me on top of her, still in place deep within her. Back in control, I began long, slow, deep strokes, feeling her warm tightness around me and her perfect ass against my belly.

The girl began to pant and moan more loudly. She cried something I couldn't understand and began quivering in pleasure. I drove myself as deeply as I could reach and felt a second orgasm boil out of me. I clutched at her shoulders and held myself as tightly as I could against her.

She moaned warmly and, rolling over, I closed my eyes, slipped into that sweetest of sleeps.

An eternity later, I awoke in the dark to find soft lips wrapped around my cock head, gently nibbling and sucking. One hand was wrapped around my shaft and stroking leisurely, the other cupping my balls and rolling them in soft fingers. Long hair splashed across my legs and stomach.

Under dim moonlight, I could see wet labia within reach to one side and began stroking them with my hand. She wiggled her hips in appreciation and began sucking harder, flicking her tongue-tip across my slit. I could feel my head swelling. As my balls tried to rise, a firm but gentle hand pulled them down and away from my body.

I inserted first one, then two fingers into her and began stroking her insides, lingering over the swollen G-spot. I put my thumb over her love bud as I did so and slowly rotated it in a small circle. Her legs spread, giving me better access. Her head began to bob up and down over my groin, sucking and licking my now-throbbing shaft. Her hand squeezed gently on the Boys.

I tried to roll over, but found that it was Kaarin holding me down, lying across my other arm. I could see her white smile in the semidarkness. "Is for wives to work today and husband to enjoy," she said, leaning down to kiss me.

I knew this argument. I thought I did. And I wasn't going to be able to bench-curl the tall girl out of my way. I settled for stroking a tanned boob beneath her and continuing my pussy-pleasing with my other hand.

I was aroused incredibly fast. I could feel pressure pooling inside. My cockhead began to sing as it was stroked by her tongue. She again pulled down gently on my balls. A finger entered me, probed my prostate and I came for a third time, fiery, sharp, almost consuming in its intensity.

I lay still, leaden, exhausted beyond belief. The two women gracefully and wordlessly arranged themselves on either side of me and I instantly fell into a deep, welcoming sleep, warm breath on each shoulder.

Three more times in the night I was awakened by one or the other or both. My existence flowed from sleep softly broken by gentle stimulation, rising to loving ecstasy until fading back into dreamless darkness - and then beginning all over. One woman can wear a man out and I was faced with two of the hottest, most talented wenches in the hemisphere. I was drained in more ways than one.

When daylight came - and sunrise is always early in the tropics - I came gently awake, floating up into a dreamy postpolyorgasmic world. (Try saying that three times quickly.)

I gradually became aware of the daylight and looked down between my feet over the palm trees at the ocean. A tousled head rested on each shoulder, slender legs lay across mine and full boobs were flattened against either side of my chest. My two beautiful wives slumbered peacefully, smiling gently in their sleep. It was a new day.

There are worse ways for a man to wake up.

+

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Feedback, comments and votes are all much-appreciated applause!

12