House of Glass Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara assures that the pool man will come again.
3.3k words
4.59
57.2k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kara arrived at the office on Wednesday morning she was immediately summoned to Winston Grayson's office. Grayson was the managing partner of the law firm where Kara worked. There were over a hundred partners in the firm and although Kara had been there nearly six years, other than when she was hired, she had never had any dealings with Mr. Grayson.

Kara took the elevator from her office on the twenty-second floor up to Mr. Grayson's on the twenty-sixth. She couldn't imagine why he wanted to see her. It wasn't partnership time and she couldn't think of anything she might have done to merit a meeting with him. As she came off the elevator she was met by Grayson's secretary who immediately ushered her toward the managing director's open door. Kara paused briefly to knock. Then she stepped through the door and stopped, dumbstruck by what she was seeing.

Winston Grayson's office was the biggest she had ever seen. It was at least ten times the size of her own and had a magnificent view of the city. The managing partner was seated behind a large ornately carved wooden desk with his back to the smaller of the three glass walls. Several file folders were neatly arranged on the leather surface of the desk.

The only illumination, other than the early morning sun, came from a green banker's lamp perched on the corner of the desk. Mr. Grayson peered through the dim light at the contents of one of the folders. The harsh light of the lamp and the dim light from outside accentuated the lines in Mr. Grayson's face, causing him to look much older than his actual age of sixty-one.

When Kara entered, Grayson looked over the top of his glasses and motioned her to the leather wing-back chair that faced his desk. As she walked across the room her feminine form was obvious even though she wore a sexless woman's business suit, a frilly blouse and solid-toe shoes with short boxy heels. Yes, Winston Grayson thought, Kara will be perfect as the firm's second female partner, if she doesn't embarrass us first.

As Kara sat down, Grayson stood and got right to the point. He spoke sternly but somewhat fatherly, "Miss Radcliffe, Kara I guess would be better, I have just learned that you are romantically involved with one of our more substantial clients. I understand this has been going on for several weeks now and that you have recently moved into his house, without the benefit of marriage."

Kara was stunned by Mr. Grayson's knowledge of her personal life and his thinly veiled attempt to control it. She opened her mouth to protest, but before she could say anything Grayson cut her off with, "There's no need to justify it. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. I just want to make sure that you don't embarrass the firm.

"Dirk Williams is an important client and a very public figure. I guess that considering today's customs its alright for the two of you to be living together while you're courting. I just hope that neither of you does anything to call attention to the situation." He added, "It would help if you did eventually get married."

Kara spoke flatly, "I can't make any promises about marriage since we haven't discussed it but I can assure you that it is not our intention to embarrass you."

Grayson back-peddled a bit, "I'm not concerned about anything that might embarrass me, it's the firm I'm worried about. I know that the two of you will be careful. As I'm sure you know, we're hoping to make you a partner next year. It would be a lot easier for us to do that if you were married, at least I know my wife would like it better."

Kara was stunned to learn that Mrs. Grayson, who was neither a member nor client of the firm, could threaten her partnership chances over something unrelated to her abilities as an attorney. She was not going to have the conversation go any further, even if it cost her the partnership. She bolted upright from the chair and spoke abruptly, "I'll do what I can. Thank you for showing your concern. Can I leave now?"

Grayson knew from the question and the tone of Kara's voice that it had been a mistake to speak to her about this. Kara was one of his best attorneys, good looking too, and he didn't want her upset with him. He used a conciliatory tone, "I just wanted to chat a bit. Thanks for coming in, Kara. We think a lot of you here. I'm sure you won't let us down. Yes, by all means, go ahead and get on with your day."

Kara got to the elevator quickly but otherwise took her time getting back to her office. She thought about what had just taken place. Unbelievable, she thought, that the people for whom she worked would try to dictate how she lived her life. But if she wanted the partnership, or for that matter just to keep her job, she had better be careful about her public image. Expressing her sexuality had to be private. That meant it would have to be confined to the house.

----

Before noon Kara called me and informed me that she had to stay late. She offered to pick up some take-out on the way home. I was disappointed that she was working late but I readily agreed to her offer of bringing something home. Kara also said that she had had a meeting with Winston Grayson that morning and wanted to discuss it with me. I was anxious to hear what he had said and promised that we would discuss it.

However, by the time Kara got home I wanted her so bad that I had her completely out of her clothes before we finished eating. After supper I carried her into the bedroom. Kara didn't complain. She wanted it as much as I did. After an hour of fooling around with each other we finally made love, then drifted off to sleep. The meeting with Grayson had been forgotten, at least for that night.

The next morning the alarm went off at seven. Kara was out of bed and into the bathroom before I found the off button. The front doorbell rang. Kara stuck her head out the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and mumbled, "Who on earth would be at the door at this time of morning?"

I explained, "Its Thursday, the day the pool man comes. It's probably him at the door." I'm sure that Kara understood that with the pool in the middle of the house, the man who maintained the pool had to come early and finish before I left for the day.

Kara took the toothbrush out of her mouth and said, "Alright, I'm up anyway. I'll let him in, then make coffee for us." Since we had fallen asleep after making love the previous night, neither of us was wearing anything. Kara grabbed a towel, held it in front of her naked body and tauntingly asked, "Can I go to the door in this?"

I had conflicting thoughts. I was certainly intrigued by Kara's desire to show off, but I was also concerned by how close the pool man was going to be to her nearly naked body. I needed to trust Kara though. My voice trailed off as I reluctantly said, "I guess its alright, if that's what you want..."

Kara's face lit up as she wrapped the towel tightly around herself. Her eyes were still sparkling as she strutted out of the bedroom toward the front door. The towel was similar to the one she had been wearing when I came home a couple of days ago. I remembered that it didn't cover much and neither did this one. I was thinking that the yard guys had gotten a real treat. Now it was going to be the pool man's turn. Just thinking about it caused a stirring in my loins.

With Kara briefly gone I took the opportunity to use the bathroom and brush my teeth. I couldn't see the front door from the bedroom anyway so I would have to guess what was taking place.

As I brushed my teeth I imagined that when Kara got to the door she re-wrapped the towel, put one hand on it to make sure it stayed in place, and opened the door. Of course, the pool man would have been expecting me. But when the door opened and he saw Kara, barely covered by a towel, he probably suffered cardiac arrest. I can picture his mouth hanging open as she introduced herself and invited him in.

As I climbed back in bed I saw the pool man go into the kitchen. Kara was behind him holding the towel securely in place. She followed him to the kitchen's sliding glass door where he let himself into the courtyard. He didn't look back. He left the door open and began cleaning the pool, facing away from her.

Kara remained in the kitchen to fix the coffee. She was directly across the courtyard from the master bedroom. The pool man was cleaning the drain at the deep end of the pool and he kept his back to the kitchen. After Kara put the coffee on to brew she stood in the doorway, still wearing the towel, watching the back of the pool man. Across the pool she could see me in bed, looking at her through the wall of glass that separated the master bedroom from the courtyard. I think she could also see the pool man studying her reflection in the bedroom window.

As she waited for the coffee to brew, Kara redid the towel repeatedly, each time fully exposing her breasts, her stomach and the tuft of hair between her legs. She pretended that she was doing it just to tease me, but I could see that the pool man was intently watching her reflection and I was pretty sure that Kara knew she was putting on the show for both of us.

Kara's excitement showed in her face. I would guess that there were also droplets of moisture forming on the insides of her thighs. She looked as if she might lose control and jam her hand between her legs at any moment.

Fortunately, before that could happen, the coffee finished brewing. Kara poured two cups, re-wrapped the towel once again, took a cup in each hand and started through the living room toward the bedroom.

As I watched I thought to myself about how perfectly proportioned her body was. Her hair was short enough so that even though she had just gotten out of bed, it didn't really look messed up. Of course the towel revealed more than it covered and I was titillated by all of the exposed skin. I was excited even further to know that the pool man was watching her.

From the bedroom, a portion of the living room was hidden. As Kara disappeared from sight, the pool man, who had been watching from the corner of his eye and whose view was not obstructed like mine, suddenly turned and looked directly toward where I imagined Kara to be in the living room. He reacted as if he had just found the gold at the end of the rainbow.

I didn't know for sure what had happened, but with Kara carrying two cups of coffee and unable to hold onto the towel, I could guess. I surmised that as she walked through the living room with a cup in each hand, the towel came loose and fell to the floor. I was sure that at any moment now Kara would burst into the bedroom with the towel clutched to her breasts, the coffee abandoned in the living room.

I was only partially right. I learned later that she expected to lose the towel, might have even helped it to fall. But she didn't stop and she didn't drop the coffee. She walked quite normally into the bedroom, completely naked, carrying a cup of coffee in each hand. The pool man and I both had our mouths gaping open. She walked over to my side of the bed, put my cup on the stand there, then walked around to the other side, set her cup down, and got into bed, all as if she had no idea that she was putting on an extraordinary show for the pool man and me.

Kara sat up in bed and with a show of false modesty pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts. As she sipped her coffee she explained innocently, "The towel came off as I was coming through the living room." Then conspiratorially she added, "Actually I had to help it a little. It didn't drop when it should have."

"You mean it wasn't an accident," I asked incredulously.

Kara snapped back, "Well, from the way he'd been watching me earlier, I didn't think the pool man would mind and I didn't expect you to object. I even made it look like an accident." She changed her tone, becoming seductive, "You're not upset are you?"

Kara reached between my legs for her answer. I was fully erect. She exhibited a self-satisfied grin. As she leaned over to kiss me she continued the seductive tone, "I think you liked it. Now lets give the man something to really remember." I'm not sure which of us was more excited. We were about to make love while the pool man watched!

Kara wrapped her hand around my erection, then kissed me. She said, "I love the feel of your cock. It's so big and hard." Despite Kara's comments, my cock is nothing special. It's probably no better than average length and thickness. I do shave my balls and groin but I still leave a few tufts of hair surrounding the base of my cock. I wasn't naturally "big and hard". Kara made me this way.

Most of the time Kara was sophisticated, lady-like and professional; yet under the right circumstances, like now, she was daring, adventuresome and downright sexy. In a few minutes she'd be dressed in her business clothes and on her way to spend another day in her sexless world. But this morning she had already let a complete stranger see her naked and now she was about to fuck me in front of him. It was the occasional glimpses into this other side of her that made me hard.

Kara's hand was under the sheet and she slowly began to slide it along my smooth shaft. I tried to drink my coffee but between sips I moaned at the pleasure she was giving me. Kara said dreamily, "Ummh, this is so nice, we need to do this more often." I thought she was referring to making love in the morning. Then she said, "Does he come to clean the pool every week?"

With the realization of what she had said, I choked on the hot coffee and nearly spilled it. Kara was having trouble drinking her coffee too, but for different reasons - she wanted to get both hands into the action. We each put our coffee down.

After she had set her cup on the night stand Kara looked out at the pool man. As he continued his work he would sneak quick peeks into the bedroom. He had to know what we were doing but Kara was intent on erasing all doubt.

She sat up straighter in the bed and allowed the sheet to fall from her breasts. The pool man had a magnificent view. While he drooled over the delicious sight of Kara's breasts and watched her hand rise and fall under the sheet he must have imagined that it was his dick that she was stroking, not mine.

Knowing he watched increased our excitement. Kara stroked faster. I moved my hips up and down, lengthening her stroke on my manhood. I begged, "Pleeease put it in your mouth."

Kara started to put her head under the sheet but instead threw the sheet off and engulfed my cock with her mouth. The pool man's eyes became the size of silver dollars. I threw my head back. This was even better than I could have imagined.

Kara took my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "This is like the day at the fair when I was ten. My father bought me an all-day sucker. I just couldn't get enough of it." She licked up and down on the sides of my cock, put the head of it into her mouth and sucked as if she would never taste anything this good again. The pool man's eyes feasted on the action. The front of his shorts was sticking straight out.

Kara demanded, "Put your hand in my pussy. Rub my clit."

Kara was wild. With the pool man watching, she sizzled. I put my hand between her legs. She was as wet as if she had just finished her bath.

I slipped my finger between her pussy lips but she blurted out, "No, no. I changed my mind. Lets fuck instead."

She straddled me, impaling herself on my shaft; she put my hands on her breasts; she bucked up and down, riding me like the sheriff was after her. It was hard to believe that this lady lawyer could fuck so vigorously.

The pool man jumped into the water and waded quickly to the end near the bedroom. He stripped off his shorts and tossed them on the deck. He held the side of the pool with one hand and put the other between his legs.

I grabbed Kara's ass and helped her move up and down as she rammed my dick into her pussy. I was out of control. As Kara rode me she looked over her shoulder at the pool man. She couldn't see much because of the pool deck, but the motion of his arm and the look on his face established him as a participant too.

Kara looked at me and commanded, "Quick, put your finger in my ass; fill me up; make me feel like I have two cocks in me!"

Last night might have been sensuous love-making but today was pure animal sex. I poked my finger carelessly into her backside. I wriggled it around the inside of her anus. I could feel my cock driving deep inside of her. She lowered her upper body as I raised my head to suck on her breasts. The sweat poured off as we reached for satisfaction.

Kara slowed down a little, breathing heavily she said, "God, Dirk, your cock feels so good! The finger is incredible! And the pool man has a front row seat!" Her voice suddenly turned urgent, "Oh, Jeesuz, Dirk. I'm going to cum! Cum with me! Do it now!"

Kara contracted her anus on my finger and tightened her pussy around my cock, squeezing me into an orgasm. I didn't really need any help; I was there too. Kara opened her mouth and let out a long, low, satisfied sound as I pumped my seed into her. We collapsed.

The pool man came seconds later. I can't imagine that his orgasm was as good as mine but it had to be a first for him, watching a couple fuck right in front of him. I know that being watched was a first for me. I'm not sure but I imagine it was a first for Kara too. One thing's for sure, we aren't likely to have any trouble getting the pool cleaned in the future.

When the pool man regained his strength, he put his shorts back on and finished cleaning the pool. After resting a bit Kara took a long shower, dressed as the professional business-woman that she was and left for the office. I stayed in bed a while, then showered and went out to look at one of my businesses. I had decided - Kara was a keeper.