House of Kim

Story Info
Martial Arts and sex teach a young man to be a man.
5.5k words
4.62
52.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Just a flash story; not to be taken too seriously.

*****

The eighteen year old Jimmy Bergeron was the victim of bullying at Baylor Lake High School; for whatever reason, Doug, Brandon, and Derek had decided Jimmy would be their victim. The three athletes first spread rumors around their school that Jimmy was gay. Of course, no one could trace that rumor back to the three boys; they would have been expelled if anyone had come forward and tattled.

Then during tests, one or the other of the trio would 'tattle' on Jimmy, claiming he was cheating during tests. He wasn't, but very few teachers were willing to give the boy the benefit of a doubt.

The blonde haired, blue eyed boy weathered these taunts and strikes as best he could and prayed daily for graduation to come and come quickly so he could escape this living Hell.

Brandon and Derek were just mindless drones of Doug's, following their star wide receiver and third baseman's wishes. Personally, they had nothing against Jimmy. But they still delighted in tormenting anyone weaker than themselves.

Kim Sei Tin, the son of two asylum seeking parents, immigrants from North Korea, sat down across from Jimmy as the boy ate his lunch.

"Hey, Slant Eyes, you know you sitting with a faggot?" Brandon chortled.

Kim looked at him, then looked back at the school lunch.

"Hey, talking to you, Chink fuck," Brandon said, now upset at the cool detached way Kim had brushed him off.

He moved to shove the diminutive boy and Kim's hand shot out, grabbing Brandon's hand and bending it back until Brandon was on his knees, sobbing in absolute agony.

"Ever touch me again, I will not hurt you," Kim said calmly, continuing to eat the spaghetti.

He flung Brandon's hand away and the boy nearly collapsed.

"I will kill you," Kim said and swallowed the mouthful.

Both Doug and Derek had watched the ten second ordeal in open mouthed shock.

As Kim stood in front of his locker, Derek, with a nod from Doug, moved to shove Kim Sei Tin into his locker.

Kim's foot shot out, striking Derek in the kidney with his heel. Then Kim's other foot shot out and Derek fell to the tiled floor, hard.

"Do not try that again; you will not like what happens," Kim said, gathered his books and closed his locker.

"Yeah, one on one, he beat your asses," Doug counseled Derek and Brandon. "But all three of us? We'll fuck him up."

Coach Brighton was puzzled why two of his players skipped practice. But Brandon's hand and forearm were still very sore and Derek was having trouble walking from the kidney strike he'd received. The baseball season was winding to a close anyway so the coach just shrugged it all off.

"Dude, you teach me that stuff?" Jimmy begged Kim Sei Tin as they waited for the bus that would take them to their neighborhood.

Kim regarded Jimmy with a long look, then shrugged his shoulders.

I will ask my mother," he promised.

Kim Sei Tin let himself into his home and found his mother, in the kitchen, preparing their evening meal. His father was not home yet; he was either still fishing, the brackish waters of the Atchafalaya, or fishing just off-shore in the Gulf of Mexico, or he was drunk.

In Korean, their native tongue, Kim Sei Tin spoke to Kim Ul Don about what had occurred that day and about Jimmy's request.

"This boy, this Jimmy, he has done no wrong to bring this upon himself?" Kim Ul Don asked, studying her son's face.

"He has not; I did not do anything to provoke their attacks on me," her son pointed out.

"Then bring Jimmy here tomorrow and we will begin," she nodded.

"Thank you," he said.

Then mother and son went into their back yard, knelt on the ground and quietly meditated for long moments.

Then they practiced Tae Kwon Do, a Korean martial art form.

Kim So Yang came home just as mother and son were completing their evening meal, staggering drunk. He yelled at his wife for eating, not waiting for him to arrive home.

"I had hoped you'd fallen into the water and drowned," she snarled at him.

He moved to slap her and she easily blocked his slap.

"Why has God cursed me with such a hateful wife?" he asked as he staggered to their bedroom.

"Why has God cursed me with a drunkard for a husband?" she shrilled.

"Your voice is like the very pit of Hell," he spat at her and closed the door of the bedroom.

In the night, he moved to mount his wife and she thrashed him very soundly. So he slept on the couch until just before daybreak, when she woke him and served him breakfast.

Then Kim So Yang drove to his pier in Jazz Beach. He pushed away from the pier and into the eerie stillness of the Atchafalaya, just as the sun was beginning to paint the sky.

Kim Sei Tin informed Jimmy that he would be a student of Tae Kwon Do and Jimmy thanked him.

"Oh, uh, hey, what's this going to cost me?" he asked, his enthusiasm dying immediately.

"It will cost you nothing," Kim said.

Doug, Derek and Brandon decided that three against one was fair odds and surrounded the much smaller Kim Sei Tin.

"Do not do this; you will be hurt," Kim warned.

Derek threw a punch and Kim grabbed his fist, swung the arm out and down and Derek crashed to the floor.

Doug tried to kick Kim. The boy actually smiled as he grabbed the larger boy's foot and pushed it up, then swept his leg out, taking Doug's other leg out from under Doug.

Brandon back-pedaled away from Kim Sei Tin as fast as he could, leaving his two buddies groaning in pain on the tiled floor of the school hallway.

So, the three bullies found Jimmy and gave him a few punches.

Thus, Jimmy was sporting a black eye when he met Kim Ul Don for the first time.

The petite woman smiled softly and put a comforting hand to the handsome young man's eye.

"Do you speak Korean?" she asked him in Korean.

"Uh, yes ma'am, it does hurt," Jimmy replied, thinking she was asking about his eye.

She spoke rapidly to Kim Sei Tin, then pointed toward the back door.

Kim pulled Jimmy outside and showed him to kneel.

A moment later, Kim Ul Don came out, carrying a jar. She opened the jar and softly, gently applied a salve to Jimmy's eye.

"There, that should help the healing," she said in Korean.

She went back inside, then returned a few moments later.

Then she too knelt and they meditated in silence.

Jimmy wanted to ask what the stuff was that she'd smeared on his face, he wanted to ask why they were kneeling for so long for; his shins and calves were starting to hurt, when they were going to get started.

But he kept his mouth shut.

Kim Ul Don smiled and showed Jimmy a few steps, then said, in Korean, that Jimmy should do the steps.

"She says for you to do what she just did," Kim Sei Tin translated.

Jimmy tried to remember what the woman had done and she smiled and showed him again.

"Ah, good, you learn," she praised as he did better.

To Jimmy, it had been a wasted afternoon; all he did was walk in some sort of zig zag pattern, stopping to kick, or swing his arm, first left, then right.

Then Kim Ul Don bade him to sit on the ground as she and Kim Sei Tin did their forms.

Jimmy watched, in awe as mother and son walked rapidly through a ballet-like movement. Their movements were graceful, fluid, beautiful.

But he could tell there was strength behind the beauty.

"May I, May I do mine again?" he asked.

Kim Ul Don turned and looked at Kim Sei Tin.

"Oh, don't act like you don't speak English, you taught it to me," Kim Sei Tin laughed in their native tongue.

The woman laughed and urged Jimmy to his feet.

He practiced again, focusing on the movements and she nodded in approval.

"Much better, you will learn," she praised, then waved them inside.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Kim Ul Don asked Jimmy in Korean.

Again, with a smirk to his mother, Kim Sei Tin translated and Jimmy realized he was quite hungry.

"If it isn't any trouble," he said.

"If it was trouble, I would not ask," the woman laughed in Korean and again patted his face softly.

Kim So Yang came in, drunk, but in front of a guest, he spoke civilly to his wife and son and joined them at the table.

"This is great; what is this?" Jimmy asked as they ate.

"Chicken," Kim Sei Tin answered.

"No, no, tell him its poodle," Kim Ul Don laughed in Korean.

Kim So Yang scowled at his wife, but said nothing.

"Thank you again," Jimmy said to both Kim Sei Tin and Kim Ul Don as he prepared to leave their home.

"No problem; see you tomorrow," Kim Sei Tin said and left the living room.

Kim Ul Don again smiled, patted Jimmy's face, then stood on tiptoes and kissed him softly on his lips.

Jimmy walked home, nodded to his older sister, looked around for his dad, and then went to his room. He started on his homework. Thanks to Doug, Brandon, and Derek constantly tattling on him, even though he had done nothing for them to tattle about, he had to do much better on his assignments than other students. One missed negative sign in Algebra, one missed date in History and he could certainly count on a failing grade.

Then, when the house was quiet, Jimmy went onto the Internet, and looked up Asian porn.

He had no idea how old Kim's mother was, but, with her jet black hair that hung down to her ankles, golden skin, and dark almond eyes, and wide smile, she was beautiful. Her body was small, compact; her breasts were mere swells in her top and her buttocks were just a bump in her skirt. Her calves and thighs had flashed into view as she had spun and kicked as she and her son had practiced. Her legs were strong, muscled and golden brown.

He found Asian porn and saw a woman sucking a white man's cock. The next image sowed the white man pulling her panties off, revealing a smooth snatch. Then the man licked the woman's hairless pussy while squeezing her tiny breasts.

The fourth picture showed the white man fucking the Asian woman's pussy, and the fifth one showed him pounding her tiny ass hole.

Jimmy stroked his cock, spurted heavily, and then felt ashamed. Kim's mother had been very kind, very gentle with him. He really shouldn't be fantasizing about fucking her.

They had tests the following day so the bullies were too busy to worry about harassing Jimmy.

"Ah, I not scare you away?" Kim Ul Don smiled when her son and Jimmy entered the house.

Because she had spoken in Korean, Jimmy didn't understand.

Again, they knelt and meditated and Kim Ul Don showed Jimmy another form.

He paid close attention, he tried, and she praised him with a wide smile and a single clap of her hands.

Then he sat while mother and son did a form.

His eyes shot open wide; Kim Ul Don had done a sweeping kick and he saw that she wore no panties under her skirt. He saw her golden buttocks and her jet black pubic hair.

He watched intently and she gave a crescent and reverse crescent kick and again, Jimmy saw very clearly Mrs. Kim Ul Don's pussy.

Then she urged him to his feet and said something in Korean.

"She wants you to do what you learned yesterday, then do what you learned today," Kim Sei Tin translated.

"Speak English, you know you can," he said to his mother and again she laughed.

With all the blood trapped in his cock, Jimmy wasn't sure he could even remember what he'd done twenty minutes ago, much less what he'd done yesterday.

Kim Ul Don looked at the handsome young man's cock as it strained against the young man's jeans. Then she watched him perform his forms.

Jimmy must have done all right; she smiled and again gave him the single clap of her hands.

Again, she asked him if he was staying for dinner; this time he remembered what she'd said yesterday and nodded agreement.

"Please, if it is not any trouble," he asked.

"If it was trouble, I would not ask," she again said in Korean.

Kim So Yang grumbled to wife and son about the white devil being at his table, eating the food that he worked so hard to provide.

"You pay for chicken, true," Kim Ul Don said. "But I cook it."

Again, as he prepared to leave their home, Kim Ul Don raised up on tiptoes and kissed Jimmy on his lips.

Again, the moment he was able, he found Asian porn on his computer and watched a movie of a young Asian girl taking on three white men. Then he found a petite Asian and a white man having rough anal sex. The girl was screaming in Cantonese that he was killing her, that he had giant cock, that he was wonderful lover.

Kim Sei Tin and Jimmy entered the house and greeted Kim Ul Don.

After meditation, she showed him a third form and he did his best to imitate her movements. Then she had him show first, second and third forms.

Again, as he sat on the ground, he was treated to glimpses of her buttocks and crotch as she and Kim Sei Tin practiced their own forms.

Then she made Jimmy show his forms again.

"Now, I show you how to get out when someone grab you," she said in Korean and turned her back to him.

She wants you to grab her, like you are going to drag her away," Kim Sei Tin said to Jimmy. "She is going to show you how to get out of trap."

Jimmy cautiously approached and gently put his arms around the woman.

"No, no, like you are bad man," she barked impatiently.

"No, no, Jimmy, like..." Kim Sei Tin said and did grab his mother.

And he was flying over his mother's head and landed on the ground, laughing.

"Whoa," Jimmy laughed as Kim Sei Tin got to his feet.

"Now you, come on," Kim Ul Don ordered and Jimmy grabbed her.

She smiled as he inadvertently grabbed her breast in his right hand.

Then she slowly demonstrated the movements that she would do.

Jimmy gasped in shock as he realized he was cupping one of her breasts in his hand. Before he could pull his hand away, she bent and flipped him away.

"Again," she ordered.

Jimmy was careful to avoid her breasts, but realized, she had a very narrow waist and very slim hips.

"And," she said, showing him slowly what she would do.

This maneuver pushed her buttocks against him and Jimmy fought a losing battle against an erection.

"Now you," she said and grabbed him suddenly.

"You did well," she praised as he helped her to her feet.

"She said you did very well," Kim Sei Tin translated.

"Thank you," he said.

She kissed him at their door. He told Kim Sei Tin, when she asked him if he was staying, that his sister was cooking country fried steak, his absolute favorite.

Kim So Yang looked around for the 'white devil' and then harangued wife and son about inviting strangers into his house, the house that he had worked so hard to provide for them.

That night, Kim Ul Don did allow her husband his rights with her. Then told him how poorly he had done.

"So, Moon Til Gan wanted to marry you?" she snorted. "She should be thanking me every day that I married you instead."

Kim Sei Tin had a sore throat and did not go to school the next day. So, Jimmy did not go for his lesson.

"My mother was very upset that you did not come," Kim Sei Tin informed Jimmy when they waited for the bus the following day.

"But you weren't there," Jimmy protested.

"That does not matter; you were not sick, were you?" Kim Sei Tin said.

So, at lunch, Jimmy bought a bag of M&Ms out of the vending machine.

When they entered the house, Jimmy offered the M&Ms to Kim Ul Don.

"I am sorry; I did not think you would want me here if Kim Sei Tin was sick," he apologized.

The woman smiled and gently patted his cheek. She then kissed him softly and waved them to the rear door.

She brought the bag of M&Ms to her bedroom and hid the bag; Kim So Yang had a great sweet tooth.

Then she went outside and knelt with her son and their student.

Derek found Jimmy by himself in the library and, even without Doug's input, decided he'd harass Jimmy.

The smile Jimmy gave him should have been a clue, but Derek wasn't very smart.

Derek threw a punch and Jimmy blocked it. Derek threw a second punch and Jimmy let it miss him.

"Third form," Jimmy smiled and threw a punch, stepping into it.

"Ah!" Derek grunted as Jimmy's punch slammed into his solar plexus, knocking all the breath out of him.

Jimmy then walked away, leaving a grunting, groaning Derek leaning against the shelf for support.

Derek did not tell Doug or Brandon about the incident; he didn't want them to mock him for letting Jimmy get the better of him.

Jimmy did tell Kim Sei Tin about the incident and Kim Sei Tin smiled. Then they walked from the bus stop to Kim Sei Tin's home.

"My mother wants to know if you will be here tomorrow; it is Saturday," Kim Sei Tin asked after they'd finished the practice.

Jimmy looked at the smiling woman and nodded.

"Yes ma'am, what time?" he asked.

"She said you should come tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning. Wear shorts. She will work you very hard," Kim Sei Tin translated his mother's rapid response.

"You take your son, you take him fishing," Kim Ul Don ordered Kim So Yang that night as they ate their dinner.

"He is lazy; he does not want to learn to fish," Kim So Yang grumbled.

"Oh, he keep you from drinking?" she barked.

As they lay in their bed, Kim Ul Don again ordered that her husband take their son fishing.

"You do not love your son? You do not want to spend time with him?" she asked and bent and took his penis into her mouth.

"This is not right," Kim So Yang protested as he enjoyed his wife's oral skills. "But fine, fine, I will take him."

Kim Sei Tin also grumbled when his mother woke him very early on Saturday morning. But he dutifully dressed and ate breakfast, then left the house with his father.

Jimmy knocked on the door and Kim Ul Don beamed up at him, waving him into the house.

She then pointed to the rear door.

"Today, we do ten forms, then I will make a man of you," she said in Korean.

Jimmy was drenched in sweat as Kim Ul Don urged him and pushed him. He wished Kim Sei Tin was there to assist, to translate.

"Again, Form one," Kim Ul Don smiled and Jimmy, by now knowing the Korean word for one did the form.

"Two," she said and he did the second form.

"Now, come, now we will make love," she said, taking Jimmy's hand and leading him to the door.

"Uh, wait, uh, where are we going?" Jimmy asked as Kim Ul Don pulled him to the bedroom.

"We will make a man of you," Kim Ul Don insisted.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly.

She opened the door and pulled him into the dark room. She led him to the bed and sat him on the edge of the bed. She then turned on the two bedside lamps.

She sat next to him and rested her hand on his thigh, close to his growing cock.

"We will make love," she repeated and kissed him.

She sucked his tongue out of his mouth and put his left hand on her small breast.

"Uh, Mrs. Kim, we uh," Jimmy protested and she kissed him again, holding him tightly in her strong grip.

She again sucked on his tongue and encouraged his hand to play with her breast.

Then she broke the kiss and pulled the blouse off.

"Here, I know they are small, but you kiss them," she said in Korean, pushing her chest forward.

Jimmy stared at the first breasts he'd ever seen in person. They sat on her chest like to peach halves, each capped with a dark brown nipple.

She pulled his head toward them and repeated her order in Korean.

Jimmy's understanding of Korean was growing rapidly and he did suck, lick, nibble and suckle on each breast and nipple.

"Now," she said, unsnapping and unwrapping her skirt, leaving her completely naked.

She took his hand and pressed it to her crotch.

"Finger my pussy," she ordered.

Even though this was said in Korean, Jimmy did just that.

The hair was a fine patina of silky strands over her slit but he did not linger long on her pubic hair. He found her wet slit and pushed his finger into her.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12