House of Lana's Breast Milk

Story Info
Working mom seduces & breastfeeds the new babysitter.
4.6k words
4.71
334.5k
432
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,032 Followers

Christine's old car looked out of place when she parked in the affluent neighborhood. She was a mostly-broke college student who did small jobs for menial pay, which included babysitting. She straightened her outfit when she got to the door, wondering if she was dressed too informally for the occasion, with sneakers, jeans, and a t-shirt with her university logo.

As the door opened, Christine realized she should have dressed better. Standing before her was Lana, a statuesque and sophisticated woman. This lady had a commanding demeanor that was unmistakable.

"Right on time," Lana smiled. "Come in, I have coffee and some food waiting."

Pleasantries were exchanged. Christine removed her shoes when entering the home, then Lana closed the door and gave a brief tour of the first floor. Big, but not too spacious. Clean, but not neat-freak clean. Paintings and sculptures were liberally displayed, which suggested a certain level of worldliness.

Food was displayed in the living room. There was also a non-disclosure agreement sitting in the center of the table with a pen on top. Christine had already been told that she'd be signing one of these before discussing the terms of the job. Lana was a well known city prosecutor.

"Have a look," Lana said, gesturing to the document. "If you sign it, we can talk about the details. Sorry, but I'm big on privacy."

"I get it."

Christine was an English major, but even so, all the legal jargon was out of her depth. She made her way through the one-page document then signed it. It seemed excessive for a babysitting job, but she understood.

"Excellent," Lana said. "Have a seat. I'll pour you some coffee and we'll discuss the nature of the job."

Christine could hardly relax as she sat. This woman was intimidating and every bit the high powered attorney. Nonetheless, she tried to appear as confident as possible inside the woman's home. Coffee was served and so were the pastries on small plates.

Lana sat right next to her. "So, I hear you're a diligent worker. You come highly recommended."

"I try my best. I was raised to be a hard worker."

"Wonderful to hear. Tell me about yourself."

This felt more like a job interview for obtaining national security clearance and Christine could feel herself getting nervous.

"Well, I'm a first year college student. English is my major and I write for the school newspaper. I do these kinds of jobs during summer breaks because it gives me a chance to be helpful, stay busy, and make some extra cash. I also like meeting new people. Basically I'm wired to constantly work"

"That sounds a lot like me. I'm a workaholic by nature."

"With a career like yours, I'm sure you are."

Lana smiled. "Now, about myself. I'm a full-time lawyer. I'm married and have three young children. Hence, my need for someone like you."

"That number doesn't scare me off. I'm the ultimate multitasker."

"Perfect. The reason I'd need your help is because a few weeks ago I was named the temporary head of the grand jury division at the DA's office. For political reasons, I'll be stuck in that job for the foreseeable future until they find someone else. That means I won't be taking vacations with my family anytime soon. Most likely my schedule would free up at the end of summer."

"I'm accustomed to dealing with busy parents, so I understand what you'd expect of me."

"Wonderful. Now onto the details of the job. First off, I want you to know that I can be very strict and that I have a dominant personality. This can be off-putting to some, so I wanted to get that out there right off the bat. Secondly, the hours you'll be working will vary depending on my schedule."

Christine nodded. "Got it. I can keep a flexible schedule for the next few months."

"Excellent. And thirdly, most importantly, I'd like to assign duties that are rather unusual for someone in a babysitting role."

There was a serious tone in the woman's voice and Christine hung on every word.

"I'm open to that."

Lana took another sip of coffee. "Since our kids started summer break, my husband took them to see their grandparents for the week. Normally I'd go, but with the temporary promotion, I'll be stuck in court."

"Oh, bummer."

"It's a sacrifice for the job. I love the work that I do. While I'm home alone for the week, my breasts will need to be stimulated to maintain their natural milk production."

Christine was caught off guard by the request. In all her years of babysitting, she had never been asked to do anything regarding a woman's lactating breasts. But the pay was substantial and working for a woman like Lana could parlay into future jobs with rich people.

"I'm up to the task. I'm not exactly squeamish about it, but to be honest I don't have any experience with it, either."

"The job is simple. Stimulate my breasts to make sure I produce adequate milk at all times."

Christine almost choked on her coffee. "Oh, so you don't use breast pumps?"

"Too mechanical for me. I treat my body like a temple, everything must be delicate."

"I understand."

"And there's something else. This is the part where our confidentiality agreement must be enforced. This is an open-minded household. I'm very dominant. I would like to hire you to nurse from my breasts."

The conservative side of Christine wanted to run for the door. But another side, her more curious side, wanted to stay and listen to the rest of the proposal. She remained seated.

"Have you done this before?" Christine asked with a gulp.

"Not with a sitter. At work, I have several cases which need to get to trial and my schedule is busy. This is my preferred method of keeping my mammary glands stimulated when the kids are away. Are you with me so far?"

The idea of nursing on a breast was something Christine had never considered before. It was an intriguing idea, though she wouldn't outright admit it. Everyone has a sexual side and Christine's was making her feel warm and wet. Of course, the fact that Lana was a stunning, elegant woman made the idea seem more appealing.

Christine nodded. "A little unorthodox, I'll admit, but I think I'm open to it."

"You think?" Lana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just... I've never done this before."

"Fair enough, which is why I'll give you time to think it over. Think deeply and let your intuition guide you. To be upfront, there are a few other tidbits that would be expected of you. Part of your responsibilities would include making sure that my body is in perfect condition for nursing."

Christine gave a quizzical look. "How so?"

"It means, you'll be expected to keep my breasts healthy, which includes cleaning. Also, my nipples tend to get a bit irritated, and you would need to rub cream on them to keep the skin from getting chaffed."

Christine pursed her lips at the thought of Lana's nipples. "Oh. Okay."

"Does that make you uncomfortable at all?"

"I'm just surprised, to be honest."

"Have you ever assisted with the nursing process?" Lana asked.

"I've seen it, but I've never assisted. I know how it works though."

"Good, so you have a starting point with knowledge."

"Yes, I do."

"Have you ever been with another woman before?" Lana asked.

Christine's toes curled inside her socks. "I've never been with a woman before."

"That's a surprise. A pretty little thing like you, in college of all places. But you're still young, you'll learn."

"Have you?" Christine asked, then regretting it.

"I get what I want. Put it that way."

"Oh..."

"I'll be honest, this isn't for everyone. But if you accept this position, your compensation will be more than what we've discussed. I always reward good service. So think it over, if you're interested, come back tomorrow and we'll get started."

There was a coy undertone to the woman's voice, which gave Christine a reason to pause, but it excited her to some degree. It piqued her interest. Of course the money was great, it's the reason she's here, but having the chance to work for a city DA was a blessing. And the woman was beautiful. Christine's eyes went up and down, trying to act natural about it, and she took a quick look at those breasts.

In the grand scheme of things, should breasts be considered a deal breaker? She considers herself a feminist. Breast milk is the most natural thing in the world.

"Actually, there's no reason to discuss things further. I'm ready now. I'm able to start if that's okay."

Lana's lips formed a wry smile. "So you think you're ready?"

"Yes. Why not?"

"Okay, we'll do it your way. Wait here while I change my clothes. I'll be back in a few minutes."

The lady of the house stood and went up the stairs. Christine was mesmerized by the sway of Lana's hips, which were proportioned to the rest of her body. Change her clothes? The notion of a quasi-sexual job gave her an erotic rush. She felt nervous and restless as she heard the footsteps upstairs. She wondered what Lana was doing and what was being planned.

Would they be 'working' on Lana's breasts today? Christine could only imagine. Nerves were getting the better of her and she thought about canceling the offer.

When Lana came down the stairs everything changed.

Lana was barefoot with an ivory silk robe covering her body. Her hair was down and she looked like a goddess. She stood tall and moved elegantly, with a strong sense of control. In her hand, she held a woven basket.

The sight made Christine realize that her soon-to-be boss was probably topless beneath that silk robe. She wondered if Lana was even wearing underwear. The thought of Lana's naked pussy made Christine's mouth water.

"Ready for work?" Lana asked, holding the basket up.

Christine gulped. "Yeah, I... uh... I'm ready."

The basket was placed on the table and Lana sat on the couch again, right next to Christine. She took Christine's hand and caressed it. Lana's touch was not demanding, and yet, it seemed to stoke Christine's desire.

"You seem nervous," Lana noted.

"Yeah, kind of. I mean, how could I not be?"

"What we do only takes place in this home. No one will know. Please keep in mind that everything you'll be doing is for my maternal benefit."

Christine nodded and fixed her posture. "Thank you. I can handle this."

"Well then, let's get started."

Christine was mesmerized as the lady of house untied the knot of her robe and opened it, revealing the prize that lay underneath. The center of Lana's bare chest was the first to be exposed, then the pair of pendulous breasts, which hung like full globes and had large brown areolas. The plump nipples were just begging to be sucked.

She also noticed the patch of trimmed pubic hairs and she couldn't help but gawk at the marvelous view of this mature woman.

"They're just breasts," Lana said. "Although mine are a bit more, useful, shall we say."

"I can see that," Christine said, then gulped.

"The truth is, I've been lactating for the past 6 years straight, so I'm used to my shape. I know they look enhanced and swollen, which must be a surprise for you. My nipples especially look so ripe."

"That's a long time to be nursing. Do you ever get tired? I mean, I'm sure they must be sore all the time."

Lana shrugged it off. "They serve a wonderful purpose. And let's just say that my husband and female friends of mine really enjoy them. Breast milk is quite a fetish, and I'm a people pleaser."

Female friends? Christine didn't even want to ask.

"Well, they're gorgeous. They make you look so womanly. Like a goddess."

"Thank you," Lana said. "Speaking of which, it's time for your audition. Part of your duties, should you get the job, is to keep my breasts clean and sanitary. You'll be using wipes to do that. Let me show you."

Lana reached inside the basket for special wipes, which are designed to clean, soothe, and nourish the skin of a nursing woman's breasts. She handed the opened packet to Christine.

"I'll be gentle," Christine said.

"Don't worry, they're only wipes. You have nothing to fear."

With a sense of anticipation growing inside her, Christine pulled one of the wipes out of the packet and prepared to use it. The wipe was soft and moist. She kept her eyes on the luscious, milk-filled breasts in front of her. They looked so full and the nipples looked delicious.

Reaching forward, she rubbed the large heavenly looking orb along the sides. She traced the breast in circles, zeroing in on the generously sized nipple.

"You can go harder than that," Lana said. "But I caution you, too hard and you'll find yourself covered in milk. My breasts are highly productive and squirt with very little effort."

Christine tensed at the imagery of squirting nipples. "Oh... Okay."

She pressed harder, feeling the firmness of the breast. It reminded her of an overfilled water balloon. She moved it side to side and watched ripples form in the taut skin from the motion. In her heart of hearts, she was hoping that the oversized breast would spray a bit of the nectar within.

Finally, she reached the prize; the nipple. In reverence, she swabbed the wipe over the swollen breast. Only a thin sheet of moist tissue separated Christine's fingers from Lana's nipple, which had become stiffer as a result of the rubbing. She hoped she wasn't crossing the line by touching her soon-to-be boss in her private area, but this is what the woman had requested.

Without being asked, Christine folded the wipe and placed it on the table. Then she took another wipe from the packet and repeated the same process on the other breast, using the same rubbing technique and motions. She had more confidence in doing it now and she enjoyed it.

After it was done, Christine folded that wipe and put it on the table.

"Are you ready to stimulate my mammary glands?" Lana asked. "I need to make sure that my production remains high."

Christine gulped. "How would that work?"

"As I mentioned earlier. Your mouth. My nipple. The way nature intended."

She looked at the nipples, it was almost hypnotic. A part of her wanted to decline this job and leave with her dignity intact, then look for pay elsewhere. Another part of her would have done this for free.

"I'd be happy to give it a try," Christine said. "It seems simple enough."

"That's all? You're happy to give it a try? Or is your pussy soaked just thinking about it?"

"I... I..."

"Are you going to just sit there and stutter? Or are we going to get to the facts of the matter? Remember, you're dealing with a prosecutor; facts and evidence are very important to us. Pull down your pants."

"My pants?"

"Was I unclear?"

Christine felt her face flush. Her mind raced with all sorts of taboo thoughts. Oh, she was definitely aroused. She stood and undid her jeans, fingers trembling, pushing them down to her ankles so that her legs and panties were showing.

"On second thought," Lana said, looking over the college student. "Remove them. Socks too."

Orders were orders. Christine kicked her jeans away then removed her socks so that she stood barefoot on the carpet. Only her panties were showing.

"Step forward," Lana said. "Let me see if you're the right sitter for the job. Darling, relax. I don't bite, unless asked."

When Christine stepped forward, Lana reached out and touched her bare legs in a soothing, stroking manner. The caress caused Christine to freeze in place. Gazing down at Lana, Christine was struck by the sultry look in her eyes.

Lana's hands were exploring the young and athletic legs of the sitter. Each of them admired the other's soft skin. Christine enjoyed feeling Lana's mature touch. And Lana enjoyed feeling the toned muscles of the tempting sitter.

"Now sit," Lana said.

Christine sat down.

"I'm going to make you cum with my fingers," Lana said. "This is how I'll know if you're right for the job. I only want to hire someone who finds enjoyment in all this. Okay?"

Christine spread her legs further apart. "I actually ... umm ... think that makes a lot of sense. Hiring people that are passionate about their job is always good policy. So, umm, yeah, I agree."

"That's the attitude I like to hear. Now stay calm. I can tell you're nervous. You won't be for long. Not after my fingers get done with you."

Lana pressed the palm of her hand on top of Christine's panties and fondled the mound. She stroked as if Christine's panties were a soft kitten, meant to be petted with care.

Then Lana hooked her finger inside the panties and gave them a nice pull, which exposed Christine's wet pussy. The lips were engorged and the inside was pink and moist. Lana could see evidence of Christine's arousal. Christine's natural reaction was to close her legs, which she did. Then she found the courage to spread them wider.

"Don't move a muscle," Lana said.

Two fingers slipped inside Christine's pussy and it made her gasp. Christine had never seemed to find time for a steady boyfriend, but she loved masturbating as much as anyone and had her own special technique. Feeling Lana's fingers inside her soaking wet pussy was a new sensation.

"Now imagine my nipple in your mouth," Lana said. "You squeezing at my breast. My milk shooting onto your tongue, then down your throat."

Christine tilted her head back. "Oh god."

The orgasm came swiftly. Christine pictured herself nursing on Lana's milk-filled breasts, while Lana's fingers continued to manipulate her pussy. It was a perfect storm of pleasure and naughtiness. Christine's feet flexed and she melted into the couch from cumming so hard. A longer, more forceful orgasm had never been experienced by Christine.

Trickles of fluids leaked from Christine's pussy as she made short panting noises, putting her hands over Lana's busy hand. When the orgasm subsided, Lana pulled her fingers away and licked them clean, smiling to show that she enjoyed the taste.

"Well," Lana said. "Putting those thoughts in your mind seemed to work wonders. Maybe you are the right girl for this job."

Christine's legs crossed and squirmed. "Maybe I am. Jeez, that felt nice. Sorry about your couch. I know several cleaning tips. I'll take care of it."

"Nevermind the couch. There's still a final step. The most important step."

"Anything, please."

"Nurse from my breast," Lana said. "Your main duty will be to ensure that my lactation remains consistent when I'm home alone. Now show me what a good girl you can be."

Christine peeled herself off the couch and knelt on the floor at the feet of Lana, between her legs. It was a miracle when she could muster enough strength after that orgasm to lean forward, towards Lana's breasts. God, those nipples looked so fucking stiff and those breasts so full of sustenance. Christine parted her lips and extended her tongue to the underside of Lana's right nipple. Slowly and humbly, she licked the bottom of the nipple.

Lana's drawn breath gave Christine the confidence to continue. She circled the divine nipple with her tongue before she enveloped it in her mouth. She was fearful of using her teeth on the nipple, so she used her lips to sheath her teeth. Gingerly, she sucked and stroked with her tongue, but milk was not forthcoming, yet...

"Massage my breasts from the bottom," Lana said. "Squeeze them. Don't be afraid to suckle harder. See what happens."

Christine followed the instructions and used her hands to cup Lana's breast while squeezing. At the same time, she sucked on the nipple a bit harder and moved her lips to encompass the areola as well.

The result was that milk was expressed from Lana's mammary glands into Christine's mouth. It came in the form of squirt, which she sucked, and trickles in between. While sucking the milk from Lana's boob, Christine could have sworn that the nipple had become harder.

Equally as surprising was the taste. It tasted creamy and sweet; not what she expected. It tasted good! And she looked up while sucking on the tit to see Lana with a pleased and peaceful expression. Lana even ran her fingers through Christine's hair, like Christine was a good girl who was deserving of this banquet.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,032 Followers
12