House of Lane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Master Lane, how may I serve you today?" First is Summer's soft voice.

"Good morning Master Lane, how may I serve you today?" Second came Bree's quietly confident voice.

"Good morning Master Lane, may I serve you-" Before she could even finish her greeting, came a loud smack and Gabby winced. My eyes darted towards her, I see Mistress Evelyn standing back straight after her hand had just connected flush with Gabby's ass marking it with a clear hand print.

"Fix your greeting." She ordered.

"Good morning Master Lane, HOW may I serve you today?" Gabby finished her greeting.

"Go make everyone breakfast." Master Lane said sternly not looking at Gabby but clearly giving the order to her as he motioned to her with his fingers. Gabby stood quickly and moved towards the main house.

"Yes Sir." Her soft voice trails off as the clicking of her heels moving across the concrete slowly fades. My eyes wandering over and watching as her ample butt sways side to side with each step her hair flowing over her back. My eyes moving back to Master Lane as he stares at the other two, my cock still hard as I watch Gabby walk away. Looking down at Summer and Bree I can't help but spread my legs and let my hard cock hang down pointing outward between my legs. Never before has Master Lane permitted me to sit along side him during his morning routines and I felt empowered to enjoy it as the cool air rushes through my open legs and whooshes comfortably around my free balls and hard cock.

"You know ladies today is the seventh anniversary of Josh living in the house." Evelyn's voice surprising me as I think and realize it indeed is the seventh anniversary for me in the house.

Evelyn continues, "As you can see by where Josh is seated, Master and I wish to make this a special day for him." Evelyn stands and walks towards me her silken robe flowing around her perfectly curvy body as she moves behind and places her hands on my shoulders. Her touch bringing goose bumps to my skin as she leans over my shoulder her breasts pressing against my back as her hand runs along my chest and wraps tightly around my the shaft of my cock. First squeezing, then begin to slowly stroke. My heart begins to beat rapidly in my chest as I sit still enjoying Mistresses hand pleasing my cock.

"Summer stand." Master Lane commands as he stands from his seat his hand finding her shoulders and pulling her upper body downward. Summer bending at the waist touches her hands to the ground her legs spread slightly and her legs straight.

"Bree, summer needs to be made wet." Master smiles and runs his finger along Summer's bare pussy. My eyes wide as I try to watch while also enjoying my cock being slowly stroked by Mistress. Bree crawls forward several feet and then returns to her knees and leans forward while holding Summer's thighs tightly. Bree's tongue finding Summer's pussy lips and spreads them open, sliding her mouth over Summer's warm hole and letting her tongue explore her folds. The tip of Bree's tongue finds Summer's clit and flicking it playfully as Summer's pussy slowly starts to moisten from the pleasure. After she is pleased with Summer's moistness Bree sits back on her knees, her lips glistening with her juices.

"She is wet sir." Bree says confidently.

I watch Master walk behind Summer and hold her hips. Quickly turning her towards him, her back facing me he leans and whispers into her ear something that I can not hear.

"Yes sir." Summer replies quietly and then move towards me her legs spreading widely as she straddles my legs and bends at the knees. Her wet pussy glistening as she slowly lowers herself onto my rock hard cock. Mistress releases my cock as Summer leans her back into my chest and allows her pussy to envelope the entire length of my cock. Her head resting on my shoulder.

"Master said that my pussy is yours to enjoy this morning." She whispers as her lips kiss my cheek and her arms move up and around my neck pulling herself into me as her hips begin to grind over my hard cock which was pushing deep inside her. My eyes close as my hands begin to run up Summer's body, my mind rushing as my fingers feel her perfect hard nipples my hands squeezing her perky b cupped breasts tightly. Suddenly I feel the soft warmth of a mouth pulling on my ballsack and my eyes spring open. Looking around, I see Master and Mistress sitting quietly and smiling. My eyes strain to peek over Summer's body; I see the perky butt of Bree sticking out between my legs wiggling playfully as her mouth caresses and pulls on my sack causing my cock to harden even more than before and pushing deeper into Summer. My cock aching from stiffness feeling the need to release under the clutch of Summer's wet pussy, my body being overwhelmed by the attention.

My hands begin to tighten around Summer's breasts as my sack tightens under the pull of Bree's mouth. I feel my need to explode growing as I try to slow Summer slightly not wanting to cum without Master's permission.

"Sir, I am going to cum! They should stop." I whisper out trying to hold back.

"Yes, they should, Summer slide off." Master commands.

Before Summer removes her pussy, she slides off my cock her ass presses into me and her butt slides down my cock running along her pussy lips and settling just above her clit. Bree's mouth was still sucking as my cock feels relief from the pleasure of Summer's wet pussy. Then I feel the tight grip of a cold hand as Mistress again begins to stroke my cock her body leaning slightly towards me, as she straddles Bree's kneeling body.

"I get to make you cum on your anniversary!" Mistress says playfully as her hand strokes me lubricated by Summer's juices. After only a short time I'm overcome by Mistress' strokes and my cock tightens in her hand. Summer's body was still leaning back against me the softness of her skin sticking to my sweating chest. Feeling my cum build up I held back as long as possible before letting my cum explode the first burst traveling up Summer's body splashing on her stomach and chest, a small drop glistening on her nipple. My cock pulses in Mistress Evelyn's slowly stroking hand my cum slowing as Summer's stomach and pussy and Mistress Evelyn's hand all glisten with my warm cum. Then Mistress let's my cock go and Summer stands up moving in front of Master Lane and kneeling, her hands on the backs of her feet pushing her chest forward and presenting her cum covered chest to him. Mistress stands up looking at the cum on her hand and Bree releases her clasp on my balls and moves to Master Lane kneeling quietly awaiting his next orders.

"Good girls, and happy anniversary Josh, that's just a preview." He chuckles. "Let's go ladies let's see if Gabby can clean that cum off you all, I'm sure her tongue needs to taste it." He winks at me and stands walking inside the ladies standing and walking behind him as the click clack of their heels moves towards the house I stand my mind spinning.

"Just a preview?" I mumble to myself and walk towards the house my eyes watching the sway of Bree and Summer's hips as they move through the door into the kitchen.

To be continued...

12