House of Love Pt. 02

Story Info
If you say it right, they will believe anything.
7.5k words
4.41
34.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of House of Love #1 and will be much more understandable if you read that one first. TSM

*****

Chapter 4

Jack stumbled away from Sheila. He just had the best sex of his entire life. It was the most intense, mind-blowing fuck imaginable. His wildest fantasies were completely lame compared to the experience he just finished.

He had done a lot of women in his life. More than his share of young girls. Plenty of virgins even. The House of Love assured that all of this would continue until he was simply too old to get it up anymore. He had run the "Mary" scenario before. He had used it with Jill and Donna and several others. But it could only be used with a very select few women.

Luck had been with him lately. Three in such a relatively short time. He would have thought that God had blessed him, but it was more likely that if God existed at all, he was going to be mad-as-hell with Jack. Hell. The thought made Jack glad that he didn't really believe in it. But if it did exist, getting the greatest pussy ever would be well worth it. Or at least that how Jack hoped it would work out. Better not to think about these things.

Taking that girl, manipulating her until she was there, in that chair, spread wide and begging for him to fuck that virgin pussy, was the greatest power rush known to Man. At least to men, he wasn't sure about what women thought, not that he really cared anyway. It had been the highlight of his life, until that look in her eyes. He didn't have any idea what that was all about, but he didn't like it. It scared him precisely because he didn't know what it was. If he didn't understand it, he couldn't control it. And if he couldn't control whatever had inhabited Sheila, he wanted to get as far away from it as he could.

Whatever knowledge he lacked regarding Sheila, there was unassailable knowledge he was receiving about the condition of his groin. His balls were racked with pain. Never in the entire history of humanity had anyone ever cum as hard as he had inside that Vise Grip furnace. It was like something had reached inside of him and ripped out every molecule of cum all at once. His dick felt like somebody shoved a firecracker up his pee hole.

Jack made his way out of the room, stumbling and tripping, but finally gaining the exit. He could hardly walk. Every step was agony. His crotch was killing him. He made it to his car, fired it up and left the scene. He need to stop a grocery and get a bag of frozen peas. Maybe several.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mike lifted Sheila off of the chair. She was completely limp, it was like trying to hold Jello. Mom and Jill helped. They found the cape that had covered her on the inbound journey, drew it around her nude body and helped her back out through the house. Mike mostly carried her along.

They got her into the car, sitting her in the middle of the back seat. Mom and Jill were on either side to support her body from slumping over. Mike drove. The two women in the back seat were taking turns giving Sheila gentle kisses and caresses. They were loving her like the most tender of lovers

"How are you doing, baby"? Jill asked.

"I don't know" Sheila replied. "I'm still out there."

"Out where?"

"I don't know, out there with him."

"Who?"

"God. I'm still out there with God. I'm floating somewhere, maybe it's Heaven. I don't know."

"Do you know who you are?"

"Mary, I'm Mary. Sheila, too."

"I know, baby. I know." Jill whispered.

"He fucked me. I gave him everything. I fucked him with everything I had. He took it all, and now I am his forever.

"I understand, I completely understand what you are saying. Just lie back and relax. Enjoy it. Let it fill you up, baby."

Sheila's euphoric state well known by Jill. She had experienced it as well when she, herself, had been fucked by God. The Mary experience was known only to a very small group of women. Those few, who knew the reality of becoming Mary, were closer than lovers.

Mike drove carefully, not wanting to introduce any sudden movements while he navigated home. They arrived at Mike and Jill's house. The three of them took Sheila into the house, disrobed her and put her into the spare bedroom she used when she stayed overnight.

What was Donna's, was now Sheila's. No longer would she live in her apartment. Mike and the men of the church would get together, with their pickups, and empty it out moving all of her personal possessions to her new home.

The move served to bring Sheila closer into the community of the House of Love. Except for her job, all of her life was now directly connected to the church. Her belief system was being formed through information coming almost exclusively from a single source. Outside influences were getting farther and farther away. Their power diminished, while the power of the House of Love grew.

Mom completely undressed herself in front of Mike and Jill while they were tucking Sheila into bed. She never missed the chance to offer Mike the opportunity to appreciate her naked form. Mom crawled in beside Sheila, and pressed her naked flesh close. She gave her more loving kisses, grazing her hand over Sheila's body. She stroked her breasts, circled the nipples with her finger, dragged her hand over the swollen mound between her legs.

Mom was not trying to receive anything from Sheila. She was giving. It was helping Sheila to extend her time of complete union with God. Mom was loving her new sibling. A sisterhood that transcended this plane of reality. Sheila was now a sister, a lover, a shared existence. She was now a Mary, like Jill, like Donna, like others, like Mom.

Sheila slept for two days. She didn't get out of bed for 12 hours, and only then because it was move or use a bedpan. Moving was better. Back to sleep. Her body, mind and spirit had been drained. Recharge took time. Mike and Jill went off to work and their daily necessary routines. Mom mostly stayed in bed with Sheila, loving her. Not sex, love.

When she had a little strength, Mom fed her liquids, soups and such. Soon solid food. Sheila got out of bed and sat in the living room, because lying in bed so long was becoming uncomfortable. She needed to move, stretch.

The recuperation allowed her time with Mom that had never been available previously. They talked about everything, the way you do when you are discovering another person. Open the gate, let the shields down, let them inside the walls of protection we all erect. Eventually they got around to the Mary experience.

"Tell me what happened" Mom said.

"You know, you're a Mary too" Sheila answered.

"Yes, but I want to hear it from you without any input from me. I don't want to color your perceptions in any way."

"OK. I was so excited with anticipation. I was going to completely surrender to the will of God. That was the most important thing to me. How amazing is it to be chosen by God to become Mary? God wanted for me to give him my virgin pussy. He wanted to take his cock and push it in me and make me his very own. What a privilege I was given. I am now a concubine of God. It is still hard to believe it happened. I had sex with God!

As much as I wanted spiritual fulfillment, I was also in a sexual frenzy. Mike and Jill had been slowly preparing me for this. I became more and more sexual with them. I was having sex with Mike in every way I could, except he couldn't penetrate me with his cock. I mean, oral was OK, but nothing else.

I wanted him. I wanted him to put it in me and fill my pussy, but he denied me. He wouldn't do it. He said that it wasn't God's will. It was driving me crazy. I was surrounded by sex, but I couldn't have any. The denial was making my frustration level go through the roof. I couldn't think about anything else. I was watching Mike and Jill perform every time I was here, and all I could do was think about how much I wanted to give my virginity. I wanted to FUCK.

When I went into that room, it was dark and mysterious. God was waiting for me. I know that physically it was a man, but it was God. And God, through him, was going to allow me to be Mary. I was going to experience sex with God, just as she did 2000 years ago. It was overwhelming. As soon as God's cock touched me I exploded in orgasm. And then, when I could actually feel it entering me, stretching me, and I knew that this was the moment, I would be virgin no more, I was lifted into what I can only describe as another dimension. It was real, but not real at the same time. It was like I split in two, physical and spiritual.

I was still aware of my physical body and what was going on, but at the same time I was separated from it. At the moment that God finally pushed his cock all the way in me, my cherry tore and the pain mixed with the pleasure. In that instant I saw the face of God. It was right there as he slammed into me. I was looking out through the physical eyes of Sheila's body, but I was Mary 2000 years ago, lying on her back in the straw as God came inside her, filling her with his cum and impregnating her.

I lost all sensibility of any rational thought and this reality slipped away. I was caught up into Heaven as God made me cum over and over and over again. I couldn't think, I could only experience and I was transformed. I was Mary, and the act of giving myself to God wiped away all of the tired, worn out crap that I had been taught. This experience brought total clarity.

If God fucked human women, then what barriers to the unrestricted enjoyment of his created sex drive, could have been his intention? None. None at all. The face of God turned into the face of Mike and I realized that as I gave myself to the ultimate authority, God, I could freely give myself to God's chosen man, Mike. Mike carries the authority of God handed down through God's church and I can be as unrestrained with him as I was with God himself. I want his cock in me.

Then God's face turned into the face of my earthly father. God showed me that sex with him was the same as sex with God. My earthly father was my earthly authority and I can share myself with him as freely as I shared myself with God. As freely as I will share myself with Mike and anyone else he chooses. Men, women, those involved in earthly marriages, single, young, old, people I know, or complete strangers, it makes no difference. I can share in God's love with every one of them. I am free."

"You are Mary" Mom said quietly. "You have truly become her and reached to the spiritual plane of freedom. Sheila you are the most remarkable, spiritually astute woman I have ever met. So I want to tell you something that not many other women in this church know about."

"What is it?"

"There's more, Sheila. There is more."

"More than the Mary experience? How could there be more than that? What is it?"

"It's called the Magdalene experience. I am convinced that you can go there. But there is much you must learn before then. I can't tell you about the Magdalene yet. You aren't ready. But I make a solemn promise, that when the time is right, I will guide you there."

"I trust you Mom. I will be patient and wait on the will of God and his timing. I know you will act when the time is right."

"Thank you for trusting me."

"Mom, can you tell me how the Mary experience came to be? No one else has ever heard of it. No other church even hints at the existence of such a thing. Yet, it is so beautiful. How can this not be shared with everyone?"

"Well, like I told you before, this is secret knowledge reserved by God for only the few. Most people can't handle something like this. Imagine the reaction if suddenly one day, you showed up at your old church and told people that God had actual sex with Mary and that the women of the church could do that too."

"Oh. That would not be good."

"You are right. It would not be good. Even at House of Love, the knowledge is restricted. This is much too powerful to just spread out to the masses.

I know that this hidden truth has been revealed to others. There are hints of it in different locations and at different times. Although it never became official doctrine accepted by that church, there was a Mormon elder who taught that God had physical sex with Mary. There are other reports of it in other places as well, but it is always severely repressed, so they are difficult to find.

As far as this line, or maybe this group, of Marys, it started with me. My father owned a horse farm out west. That's where I'm from you know. He was also a part-time preacher. He went to little churches that couldn't afford a regular Pastor. They gave him what they could, it was never much, but that is not why he was there. He had a genuine desire to help people and get then closer to God. He didn't know much of the Bible, and he didn't have much education, but he did have the love of God in his heart and people can tell that.

Well, Momma died when I was sixteen. It was real hard on Daddy. He took it bad. Sometimes he would just breakdown crying and sobbing for what looked like no reason. But I knew the reason. He was thinking about Momma.

I liked to read and there wasn't much else around, except Momma's old Bible. So I read that. Well, after reading a whole lot I realized, that God came to earth more than once in the Old Testament. And he looked and acted human.

Then I read about Mary getting pregnant with God's baby. Well, there's only one way to get a woman pregnant. God just showed up in human form once again and she gave herself to him. Mary had sex with God. If Mary had sex with her father, I know he was her heavenly father, but still, why couldn't I have sex with my earthly father?

It took a while, but I kept giving him a tease. Letting him catch glimpses of me not fully dressed. Wearing loose shirts unbuttoned enough that when I bent over, he could get a nice view. He had never been able to bring himself get rid of Momma's clothes, so I started wearing them. Especially the nighties I know she used to get him riled up. Lots of them were see-through and I loved showing off my body for him.

I began to tell him about what I discovered in the Bible about Mary and God. I told him that if Adam and Eve were the only two people on Earth, and they had children who then had children of their own, there was a whole lot of incest going on somewhere. And I told him about Lot, whose daughters got him drunk and they had sex with him, both of them. They took turns with him, one the first night, then the other the next, until he got them both pregnant. He fucked his daughters pregnant, but the Apostle Peter called him a righteous man. Then I talked about Tamar, who slept with her father-in-law Judah. He was one of the twelve sons of Jacob, so he was the start of one of the tribes of Israel. The one that Jesus came from. Tamar became a prostitute so that she could seduce Judah get him to make her pregnant. So why couldn't Daddy fuck me?

I could see that it was working on him. He was resisting with everything he had, but eventually I was going to have him. One night I opened the door to his and Momma's bedroom. He was lying on his back with is eyes closed. He was lost in concentration and didn't hear me open the door.

Then I saw what he was concentrating on. He had his cock in his hand. It was hard and sticking straight up as he was slowly rubbing it up and down. I made a little noise and he looked over at me there in one of Momma's most sexy nighties. As he looked at me, I knew that he was finally ready. I took off the night gown to let him look at my completely naked body. He had never stopped stroking his cock the whole time.

I didn't know much about sex beyond the basic biology. I just knew that I wanted it with my Dad. I wanted to give him the love and comfort that he missed from Momma. So I walked over to him, moved his hand out of the way and took his cock into my own. I stroked it for him. Then I straddled him and sat down on that hard thing and took it in my pussy. Not much technique, but it was all of my love. I gave him my virginity and rode him until he came in me. I was two weeks past my eighteenth birthday."

"What happened then?"

"Well, we bought condoms, I think that it was a big fifty pack roll, and I moved into his bed. The roll didn't last that long and pretty soon we had to buy another. Well, we couldn't just fuck all day, we had a horse ranch to run. There were ranch hands to supervise, more in season when things really got busy. Lots of big, rough men who all wanted to dominate me and push me around, thinking I was just some little girl. Well, I wasn't going to take that. I had lots of stallions that needed breaking and I set about breaking them.

Now when you break a stallion you don't want to break his spirit. Who wants a wimp-ass stallion? You just want to break him to your will, so that you can get the bit in his mouth, take the reins, mount him, and go for a long wild ride. Girl, riding a just-broke stallion is as fun as it gets. You climb on that thing, take off and let him gallop. The bouncing up and down pounds your pussy and your clit get pushed on over and over. Oh, dear Lord, orgasm after orgasm until I was so tired, I thought I would fall off. I'm telling you girl, I had to break in a lot of stallions over the years. But not a damn one of them was a horse."

Sheila thought Mom was funny, the way she told the story, but tried hard not to laugh. It hurt, she was still too sore for this. "So what does this have to do with Jack?"

"Jack was one of the stallions. I liked him well enough, he wasn't as bad as the others. He never disrespected me. But, honestly, he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box. That was OK with me, as it suited my plans. Ranch hands are crude and if they ever learn something embarrassing about you, it will be all over the county by that afternoon. So, one thing I knew about Jack was, he couldn't have children. I heard some of the other hands poke at him about it. Not that he couldn't get it up, but that he didn't make enough little swimmers to get the job done. That was better. I needed a plan to cover my sex with Daddy, so I picked Jack.

One night he was alone in the barn, all the others had gone into town to get drunk. Jack didn't drink, another point in his favor. I went in, pushed him down on the hay, and fished his cock out of his jeans. I stripped and straddled him. I told him that he'd have all of this he wanted, and more, as long as my bit was in his mouth and I had the reins. We galloped when I wanted to gallop, walked when I wanted to walk. We went where I wanted to go, and he could mount any mare he wanted, as long as I approved. If he messed up, he'd be a gelding. He agreed and I saddled up."

"What happened then?"

"We got married next week. I laid off any other hands I thought knew Jack couldn't get me pregnant. I threw away the roll of condoms and told Daddy I wanted babies."

"So your sons aren't Jack's?"

"No, my sons are also my brothers. Daddy made me pregnant both times."

"That is one amazing story. But somewhere, I missed the part about the Mary experience."

"Oh! I did skip that part, didn't I? OK, then. When I was reading the Bible and all those stories, I realized what God wanted me to do. He wanted me to bring love, comfort and happiness to my Daddy. Mom was gone and he needed someone to give him what he needed. He was getting depressed and he was going downhill. The ranch was falling apart and he just wasn't able to get things done.

God wanted me to have sex with my father. He wanted me to take that hard rod, put it in a warm, loving environment and bring happiness to the man I loved most. When I did that, in offering myself completely to God's will, I experienced being lifted up and found myself in communion with God. I learned that the artificial barriers bad religion raised, which prevented real love from being expressed, were just blown away."