House of Romano Pt. 01

Story Info
Tawny's Adventure begins with her step-father.
2.2k words
4.25
30.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of my previous Tawny story. Read that first if you like.

*****

Off the coast of Bermuda it was early evening and the moon was casting its glow upon the water. They were docked in a cozy inlet where they had been for several days. It was a small and unpopulated island not far from the mainland and the air was still warm and catching the strands of Tawny's long red hair. She took a sip of wine and curled her legs up underneath her. Her bikini was green and her bare feet boasted a silvery nail polish.

Her mother Isabelle was below with her soon to be husband, and the older woman's mood was really bad. In truth she was growing tired of her mother's adventures. Her nineteenth birthday had just past and she was forced to travel around with her mother. Currently Isabelle was doing a tour around the islands, conning men into taking them when money got low. Since her third divorce, Isabelle was running low on funds yet it didn't seem to stop her from partying. Her current lover was a man named Giovanni, he being about fifty and the owner of the beautiful yacht they were spending time on.

Tawny's friends gushed about her exciting lifestyle but they didn't know all the low points, like the one time they were abandoned in the French countryside and had to hike back to civilization. At one point she'd sprained her ankle and each step became torture. However she didn't bother to explain, all that interested them was the highlights.

This time seemed to be different. Giovanni wanted to marry Isabelle and bring her and Tawny back to his home in Boston. Already they talked plans and Tawny couldn't figure it out. Isabelle was so unstable, and the years of partying were wrecking havoc on her beauty. On the other hand, Giovanni was the picture of health, tanned and in good shape.

Giovanni also looked at her too. With her green eyes and curvy body it was easy for her to gain the attention of men and Giovanni was no exception. She felt his eyes on her often and she wore as little as possible in his presence, if for nothing more than to piss her mother off.

She glanced over at the smaller boat attached to the yacht and bobbing in the water. Worst case scenario she and Isabelle could always leave in that back to the mainland if her behavior got to out of control.

"Deep thoughts?"

Tawny glanced up and Giovanni was standing in front of her clad in tight swimming trunks. His bulge was evident and she couldn't help but notice. The other morning she had caught him sunbathing on deck laying on his stomach and his firm ass in full view. That was the first time she had the desire to touch it, and feel him enter her hard.

"Hello. Tawny?"

She laughed. "I guess I was. How are you?"

"Not great," he said sitting down across from her. "Your mother is quite upset. I gave her sleeping pills to calm down."

"I'm sorry. Is she asleep?"

"Yes she is."

"Listen," Tawny leaned towards him. "Be honest, do you really want to marry her?"

He sighed. "I don't know. I told her I was having doubts. Your mother...Isabelle... is very unpredictable."

"You don't have to tell me. I understand."

"I am sorry she drags you all over. A beautiful girl like you needs to have her own life, not keeping her mother out of trouble."

"It hasn't been all bad really."

He gazed at her intently. "Do you think I should marry her?"

"Well," Tawny shifted in her seat and she saw his eyes stray to her legs, following the line up to the curve of her ass. "It would be better for her than you."

"I think I still might though."

"Why?"

"Because," he said, leaning forward and running his hand up her leg. "I am rather fond of her daughter."

"I see." Tawny stood up and felt a little dizzy. "I should go to bed. To much wine."

"Have I shocked you?"

He continued trailing his fingers up her leg and looking up at her. She wasn't sure what to think.

"I've seen you looking at me Tawny. More than once... as I have looked at you."

"Yes but-""

He moved his hand around and boldly ran his fingers over her pussy and she gasped.

"You can play scared little girl if you want. In fact, that will turn me on but we both know you're anything but innocent. Do you like how I am touching you Tawny?"

"Vanni...my mother?"

"She won't be waking up for quite awhile, I promise you."

She sighed as his hand cupped her pussy, his thumb rubbing her through the thin fabric. He groaned and moved closer to her.

"You are wet for me. God, that is such a turn on," he said huskily. "Back in New York did you have a boyfriend?"

She nodded.

"I am sure Isabelle's men have lusted after you," he continued rubbing her. "Have you fucked any of them? No blushing now. Be honest."

"A few yes. I couldn't help myself."

"Mmhmm, of course not baby. I am sure the idea of fucking your mother then sneaking off to fuck you was so delicious. Come here."

He pulled her onto his lap and she felt his hard cock pressed against her pussy. He yanked off her bikini top and sucked a nipple deep into his mouth and she moaned. He gripped her ass in his hands as he suckled her nipples. His traced his tongue up her throat and began kissing her, deep wet kissing and she put her arms around his neck and clung to him.

"Grind on my cock," he said in her ear. Her pussy aching, she start to rub and the feel of the thin material separating them was so incredibly sexy. She felt his hands tighten even more on her ass, moving her back and forth.

"Ah fuck," he groaned against her neck as he nibbled there, "you are getting so wet I can smell it. Do you need it baby?"

"Yes," she whimpered. "It feels so good."

"Grind faster."

Tawny knew he was teasing her, building her up until she couldn't take it anymore and begged for his cock, which would make her cum instantly. She rubbed faster using the back of his chair for support as he undid the ties on each side of her bikini bottom and pulled them away. Now with even less fabric between them she moaned loudly, feeling almost weak as she used his cock for pleasure. When she felt his finger pressed up against her ass she startled.

"It's okay, keep going," he told her and soon his finger was circling around her opening and she realized she liked it. She opened her legs wider and gave him more access and he laughed softly. Gently he kept pressing and pressing and using her juices to lubricate her entrance and when he finally slid his finger in Tawny cried out. With his other hand he pushed down his shorts with her help.

"Sit on my cock Tawny."

She needed no encouragement. She moved a bit and felt him at her opening and he pushed it up in her very wet pussy with his finger still in her ass.

"God!" He choked as she started riding him. Tawny's pleasure was immense and she knew she couldn't hold out much longer. His finger worked her ass as he fucked her.

"Imagine this," he gasped, "being in my house and getting this anytime you want baby. You would be my daughter."

She whimpered and felt her orgasm building. "Yes Vanni."

"You want that don't you? You want me to marry your mother so I can be your daddy? We can fuck all the time. Yes, we will play all the time baby. I have a large appetite."

"Yes... Vanni...please..."

He thrust deep and hard in her and she could hear their bodies smacking together. He grunted in her ear and his thick finger plunged deep in her ass.

"Yes daddy. Say it."

"Yes daddy, make me cum..."

She gripped him hard as the orgasm ripped through her body and she screamed as he continued to pump in her over and over until she felt his hot cum busting deep in her pussy.

"Fuck baby," he groaned and she felt him jerking, until he unloaded completely inside her. When he was finished he gathered her close and kissed her hard.

"I might even put a baby in you," he whispered. Tawny giggled. She stood up as did he. "I am going for a swim."

"Okay honey, just be careful. I will go check on your mother and join you."

Tawny dove into the water and swam for a while, feeling the pleasant throb of her ass that Vanni took. Already the desire for more was stirring and she went over to the rowboat and climbed in. Filled with comfortable boat cushions she curled up and soon fell asleep. She woke to the feel of someone stroking her pussy. She opened her eyes.

"Is she still asleep?"

He nodded and told her to lay back. She did and he parted her legs and pulled her up until his mouth was close to her pussy. He nibbled and sucked on the inside of her thighs, taking his time and Tawny watched him as she played with her nipples. In the light of the moon it was a beautiful sight and she sighed with pleasure as his tongue probed her opening.

"Need more don't you baby?"

"Yes daddy."

"Mmm I love the sound of that. Daddy wants to give you more."

His tongue moved up and down her slit exposing her hard clit. He sucked it into his back and she moaned.

"Yes... I know what you need and you will get it all the time. When I am fucking your mother I'll be thinking about you in bed, and how I am going to sneak in and know you are waiting for me, to give daddy what he wants."

He began to eat her and Tawny went wild. He held her legs tightly, his fingers digging into her thighs as he devoured her pussy. She begged him, cried his name and soon drenched his face in her juices. He continued lapping at her until it was almost painful and she squirmed and he released, dropping down next to her and kissing her, letting her taste the juices on his lips.

"I want your sweet mouth around my cock," he said hoarsely. "Now."

She licked her way down his chest and belly, and thought he couldn't really see her expression she kept her eyes trained on him and when she ran her fingers up his cock he groaned.

"I'm only mortal baby, suck it."

She took his thick cock in her mouth and sucked it all the way down and felt him grip her head, pushing down on it until she felt it tickle her throat and gagged a little.

"Good girl, show daddy how you suck a cock."

She kept going, her fingers massaging his balls and she sucks, his shaft filling her mouth as he pumped it in and out of her mouth. Tawny knew he was getting close and she sucked him faster but he pulled away from her.

"I want inside you," he said and pushed her over the pillows with her ass high in the air. Again he buried it in her deep and gripping her hips gave it to her.

"Tell daddy to fuck you."

"Please fuck me daddy, please..." she gasped. He smacked into her over and over and she was powerless to stop the sounds coming from her mouth. He kept going hard.

"Yes baby... you are mine," he groaned. "I have to have you!"

He flipped her over so that she was on top and she rode him hard and fed him her rock hard nipples. Though he didn't seem to hear, Tawny saw her mother come out onto the main deck and in the light of the moon saw her daughter fucking her soon to be father. She looked back at her mother defiantly and felt her orgasm near.

"I am going to cum daddy," she said loudly, breathlessly and with a few more strokes felt him filling her once more. Her mother stood frozen and stared back at her, watching her husband grip her daughter and suck her nipples into his mouth. Tawny was glad...it served her right and now she knew. She collapsed over Vanni and kissed him, and they both fell asleep just that way.

Sometime later Tawny stirred as an acrid smell filled her nose. Confused, she rose up and saw flames on the yacht. Horrified she shook him.

"Vanni wake up! The yachts on fire!"

He sat up in shock. "Stay here! I have got to get your mother."

He jumped in the water and untied the rowboat and pushed it out to the water. He started swimming and with the dark and smoke Tawny couldn't see anything. She screamed their names but then something whacked her upside the head, and everything went black.