House of the Rising Son

Story Info
Eldest son joins his parents in bed.
8.8k words
4.55
182.5k
161

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

What is it about some families? Why is it that everyone likes to get up early except me?

Lie-in -- hah! Joking!

Hardly has the sun risen than there'll be a pattering of feet, a slamming of doors, a flushing of toilets.....and my peace will be well and truly shattered!

But fuck it -- why should I rush to get up?

Just because the rest of the family all seem to have jobs that start early.

Mum and Dad (Tina and George) both work down at the leisure centre -- Mum looks after injuries and Dad looks after muscles, if you see what I mean and they have to be there before the keep-fitters start arriving. My sister Sally, who's 19, is one of the Managers at a local supermarket and she always starts her shift at 7 o'clock while my brother Tony, who's 21, trains people how to sell and he has a two hour commute to work each day, so he's off early too.

And that just leaves me, Chris. I'm 23, so I'm the eldest offspring. And I don't have to get up early because I work from home -- I'm an IT specialist (so they call me) -- a computer trouble-shooter. Admittedly I occasionally do get called out early but by and large my day doesn't start until after everyone else gets to work and discovers they've got problems! Just occasionally I have to work away from home and then I stay away overnight at the company's expense -- but that doesn't happen all that often.

So why do I like to have a lie-in? Well, not to sleep, that's for certain!

But because when everyone's gone, I can have a nice leisurely wank and perhaps play around a bit while watching a decent bit of porn, that's why.

Yeah -- I'm always fuckin' horny but I never seem to find time to get myself a girlfriend. Well, I've had some but never really settled down with one. Still, my fist does the job well enough......well, sort of....

So this morning I lay there listening to all the noises the family usually made until eventually the door slammed for the last time and peace reigned. At last.....

Quietly I got up and had a pee -- I've got an en suite bathroom -- it was one of two built into the house when my parents bought it and they had the big bedroom with one and I got lucky with the other!

I turned on my laptop and while waiting for it to warm up I fetched out some tissues and my bottle of lube. I anointed my cock with some of the lube and began to work him up; almost eight inches of nice muscle with a nice big bell end once he's hard.

I slid my hand up and down, pulling my foreskin down off my knob; then pushing it right back again. Slowly he responded; then I stopped as I loaded one of my favourite porn DVDs. Fuckin' hot one -- loads of screwing; toys, water sports, incest, you name it! Well, no nasty stuff but everything else, I reckon.

I lay down on the bed with my arm resting on the folded pillow and with my laptop on the bedside cabinet and settled down to watch and wank. I skipped forward to one of my favourite bits, then left it to run while I wanked my penis.

For a while I just worked him up, teasing out the creases and getting him good and stiff -- and then, once he started throbbing, I really started to jerk one off.

'Might even cum twice today if I get in the right mood', I thought.

Slap, slurp, slap, slurp, slap, slurp went my hand as my fist banged down against my balls and then stropped my foreskin back up my shaft.

My eyes were glued to the screen....oooh yeah -- this is one of the good parts -- his sister catches him screwing his girlfriend and watches and then strips off and joins in.

I was really getting into it when I heard a noise. I stopped in mid stroke to listen -- it was my door knob turning!

And suddenly the door was pushed open and a voice said "Boo!"

"Ah -- shiiiiiit!" I exclaimed, my eyes rapidly casting around in a futile effort to find something with which to cover myself up -- completely forgetting the pillow I was leaning on.

Fuckin' hell -- here I was with a big lubed-up hard-on, watching porn and who's caught me -- it's Mum!

"Morning Darl......oh shit! Oooops!" she said, but she didn't leave the room -- she just stood there, transfixed.

There was sweet fuck-all I could do -- I was naked and all I had was a few tissues. I'd stripped the bed as usual so as not to mess up the duvet and my clothes were on the chair across the room.

I put my hand over my erection, but no way could I hide everything.

"Wow!" said Mum, her eyes gleaming, "Looks as if you're having fun! So this is what you get up to once we're gone is it?"

"Well yeah actually," I said, not really knowing what to say under the circumstances.

"Huh -- wish I had time to do that every morning," she said, "Be lovely! Great way to start the day off -- a nice orgasm!"

She closed the door behind her and moved nearer to the bed. My erection shrank rapidly as she approached.

"What are you watching then?" she asked, "Porn obviously, but is it any good?"

"What are you doing home, Mum?" I asked, trying to discover what went wrong with my morning's peace.

"Bloody car wouldn't start," she said, "So they've put me on a late shift and I'll start work at 4 this afternoon instead."

"Oh -- just wondered," I said lamely.

Without asking Mum came and sat on the bed where she could see the screen -- and where things were getting even more exciting. The lad, his girlfriend and his sister had now been joined by an older man (purportedly the Dad) and a huge four-way orgy was getting under way.

It was only now that I registered that Mum was still in her nightie with just a short bed jacket on over it and as she sat on the bed, her legs were uncovered right up to her crotch.

Rather to my surprise, Mum remained seated and continued to watch -- rather than perhaps making some rude comment -- and it wasn't long before I saw her slide one hand slowly between her legs.

My cock became erect again instantly as the situation reached my brain. Here was I in the nude, with Mum only just clothed beside me, both watching porn....and we were both getting aroused, that was obvious!

We watched the film for a few more minutes before Mum spoke.

"Carry on wanking Chris; you might as well," she said, "The film's got you hot again, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, it has," I replied as I rather shyly started to move my hand once more, "I like this bit a lot."

I saw Mum squirming around and her breathing had become a bit ragged.

"Do you?" she said, her eyes glued to the action, "Mmmmm! Love the idea of a nice foursome -- oooh, the possibilities!"

We continued to watch but now I recognised the scent of a hot female pussy adding to my own male muskiness and I realised that Mum was now hooked. The trouble was; what to do next!

Mum solved the problem -- well someone had to do something because the situation was getting serious. She stood up.

"Move back a bit -- get nearer the middle of the bed, would you, love?" she asked, "Then I can lie down where you are and we can both watch in comfort."

'Fuck' I thought, 'I'm about to be naked on the bed with my mother!'

It took just a moment for me to move and then Mum startled me again as she slid her bed jacket from her shoulders. Now she was standing there in just a diaphanous nightie that, quite honestly, didn't hide anything at all! Even her knickers were see-through!

'Dad, you're a lucky bastard!' I thought as I quickly checked Mum out.

What was she -- 45 now but still in prime condition. She'd kept her weight well under control and she'd been blessed with one of those hour-glass figures -- broad, but not fat hips, a slim waist and generous breasts and it all looked so good on her. She'd shaved her pubes, that I could see and she had a gold piercing at her navel and fuck me, she'd got a ring through one nipple AND I caught a glimpse of gold at her pussy! Wow! My penis was rock hard even without the help of my hand and had begun leaking copiously.

Mum moved up the bed and lay down on her side where I'd been, facing the laptop.

"Thanks love," she said, "Can you still see ok?"

"Yeah Mum -- no probs," I replied and now my view was even better!

Now I was watching the screen over a vista of gently rising and falling side-breast and the gorgeous sleek flanks of her back, waist, hips and bottom just inches away from my cock. I hardly knew where to look -- the film was almost forgotten.

A few minutes later, Mum was on the move again.

"My knickers are in the way," she said and without further ado she lifted her hips and slid her knickers down and off her legs, her foot catching and throwing them off across the room.

"Oooooh, that's better," she said, then she turned towards me, "You don't mind me joining you, do you?"

"Well, no Mum," I stuttered, "But.....what are you doing?"

Stupid bloody question, but I needed to hear her tell me exactly what she was doing so I knew how to proceed.

"You were having a wank, weren't you?" she said, looking back at me again and I nodded.

"Well, I like a bit of porn as well and so I'm going to have a wank with you," she said, confirming my suspicions.

I mean, it was pretty bloody obvious but now she'd said it, things needn't be so secretive.

I was silent for a little while until Mum spoke again.

"Look -- I'm going to stop this film while we sort this out," she said, touching the stop icon on the laptop.

She rolled over onto her back and was now squashed up against my front -- up against my erection too.

"What's the matter," she asked, "Are you scared of wanking with a woman beside you?"

"Yeah, well no -- but you're my Mum," I said, pulling my cock out from under her hip.

"You scared of me?" she asked, laughing.

"No -- but......" I started but she cut me off.

"I'll tell you what -- I'll get undressed too, then we'll both be naked," she said.

"Why?" I asked stupidly.

"Wouldn't you like to have a play with me dear?" Mum said.

Quite honestly she was already as good as naked but now she sat up, threw off her nightie and lay back again -- her exciting body completely exposed to me.

"Come here darling, come and touch me and I'll help you too," she said, reaching her hands out to me, "Come here -- start with my breasts, lover."

I leaned towards her and bravely enfolded both of her magnificent breasts in my hands -- each one was more than a large handful. Pushed together they formed a wonderful cleavage that had me immediately thinking of being able to slide my cock between her oiled breasts. My penis jerked with excitement and I felt Mum's hand land on him and hold him.

"Ooooh, who's excited?" she said, looking straight into my eyes, "Who's getting all wet and slippery?"

I felt her hand slide up and down my shaft while her thumb slid around my knob, obviously smearing my viscous precum over everything. It was so exciting that I'd forgotten about looking after Mum's tits as she now reminded me.

"Come on darling, get me going too," she said, "Squeeze my nipples; pinch them; chew them!"

I leaned down and sucked her nearest nipple into my mouth -- the one with the gold ring through it. Gently I squeezed it between my lips, savouring the texture and gorgeous womanly taste and the strange metallic feel of the ring while Mum moaned and continued to slide her hand up and down my cock.

"That's good darling," she said, "do it harder; chew it -- you used to chew them once upon a time!"

I obliged, gently holding her nipple between my teeth while running my tongue over it -- then I leaned over further and started on the other nipple. Mum groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yes darling, that's so good," she said softly, "Feel down here now, see how wet you've made me."

I put my hand down towards her pussy and slid my fingers down across her sleek stomach and over her equally smooth pubic mound. Mum was holding her breath as I approached her pussy and I realised that the hand holding my penis was still as well.

By way of a different approach, I slid one finger tip into her slit and immediately located her clit, which I strummed rapidly. Mum sucked in a quick breath; jerked her hips upwards and let out a long moan. Immediately her hand started to rub up and down my cock again.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuck, you bastard!" she groaned, "Don't stop, you sod! Touch me again -- more, please!"

Her hips were now in motion, rotating her pelvis to find my finger once more.

"Get back there, please!" she cried, "Play with me, please."

Using my whole hand I cupped her pussy completely, the ball of my hand resting on her clit and my fingers at the base of her lips and slowly I bent my fingers and moved my palm around. Mum groaned as I began to apply pressure to her already excited sex organs and I allowed my fingers to part her lips. And as I did so they were immediately bathed in Mum's hot slippery juices -- her slit was simply awash!

Quickly now I moved my fingers upwards, passing the gold ring through her outer lip, until I found her hole. I pushed one finger into her, making her groan anew as I worked my finger in and out of her vagina.

This was fuckin' exciting -- I was getting off with my Mum and she was working me off too! Fuckin' great! With her hand on my cock, my mouth on her breast and my hand at her cunt, I was in heaven!

But Mum wanted more now.

"Do you want to make love to me?" she asked, "Please say yes, darling -- I can't wait to feel your cock inside me!"

Was I ever going to say no! No chance!

"Oh Mum, can I?" I asked, because quite honestly I was still somewhat in shock at the way things had happened so far, and to actually fuck Mum -- well, that would be like fuckin' shiiiiiit man!

"Move over a bit then," she said, "Let me get my legs apart, lover, then you can come up here between them."

Wow! I was up like a shot to let Mum take centre stage on the bed and I was soon kneeling in place between her legs, my drooling erection standing before me.

"I'm ready," said Mum simply, "Come on then -- fuck me!"

Gently I lowered myself until my body was held just above Mum's by my rigid arms and legs -- then slowly I lowered myself further. Mum watched me as my penis met her pubic mound and my chest met her breasts -- and then our lips met as well.

Now I'd fucked a number of girls in my time but somehow this was different -- this was a woman; a worldly one who obviously knew a thing or two about making love and I almost felt out of my depths for once.

But Mum helped, probably realising my relative inexperience.

"Come on darling, don't be afraid," she said, "Just let yourself go -- I won't bite!"

I reached down and located my cock and pushed him down until he lodged between her soaking, slippery hot lips. I let go of him and moved my hips around to slide him around and to soak him in Mum's lubricating fluids.

And then it was time to penetrate her -- to sink my penis inside the woman whose loins had produced the very penis that was now entering her.

"Coming in," I said, gently pushing upwards with my hips. My cock slotted into place and I felt the warmth of Mum's vagina enfold my knob -- it felt far, far sexier than any other vagina I'd ever been in.

Mum let out her breath as my penis slid further inside her until eventually his full length was settled where he belonged -- mere inches from the womb that created him.

"Ooooh that's lovely darling," said Mum, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles, "Now come and kiss me while you fuck me."

I moved my head a few inches and our pliant mouths met; our lips wet and slippery; our tongues busy playing together and as we kissed, so both Mum's and my hips began to rock and heave. It felt incredible to be moving my penis around inside my mother's cunt; making her jerk and judder; making her groan and sigh; making her whole body respond to my actions.

Faster and faster we fucked; there was a spray of fluids coating our thighs and bellies as our bodies slapped together; there was a veritable cloud of heady sexual fragrance enveloping us and the room was filled with our cries as we brought each other towards a climax.

"Hang on Mum, we've got to stop," I cried after a while, slowing my pace, "You'll make me cum!"

"I know darling -- let it go! Cum inside me, lover," Mum said, "I'm nearly there too. I knew this one would be quick but I'm ready. So come on -- I'll beat you to it -- let's fuck!"

"Wow -- yeah Mum," I cried, immediately starting to pound my penis into her pussy again, "I'll make you cum when I cum."

Mum too picked up the pace again and this time I could sense that we were both getting close. Our actions were getting ragged -- we were both panting and sweating -- we were both uttering little cries of excitement -- we were both nearly there!

I think I was the first to reach the top -- suddenly everything just went rigid and a moment later a sudden explosion went off inside me as my orgasm detonated.

With a loud grunt I fired off my first round of high velocity spunk -- I felt it leave my barrel and blast a path right to the depth of my Mum's hole -- probably right through her cervix and into her womb.

"Aaaaagh!" I cried as another salvo let loose -- and Mum suddenly joined in!

"Oooooooh yesssss lover! Yesssss -- I feel it -- I feel it! Oh that's lovely! Oooooh -- cummming, cummmming!"

And underneath me, Mum's body was undergoing seismic shudders -- everything was in motion -- it was only my weight that kept me in place. Oh -- and my still rigid length of flesh; my anchor, buried firmly inside Mum's clutching, spasming hole.

Together we rode out the storm of orgasmic delights and gradually found ourselves collapsed in a heap, the pair of us hot, sweaty, panting hard.....and happy!

"Wowee!" I said, "That was some ride!"

"I should say so!" said Mum, her body still twitching from time to time, "But do you think you could get off me soon -- I reckon we're both a bit overheated now."

Without answering I lifted myself up and began extracting my penis -- a deed that I did as slowly as possible. Mum looked down her body at the inches of cock that were now appearing from inside her as I turned a simple act into a highly erotic spectacle. I teased her, leaving just my knob still embedded and I felt her hips pushing up at me again. Eventually my spunk-streaked knob popped into view, a long trailer of slime connecting him to Mum's hole for a while.

"Do you want him back inside?" I asked, teasing Mum as I moving my cock back to the entrance to her vagina.

"I'd love to, darling, but time's getting on. Anyway I only popped in here to let you know I was home," said Mum, pushing me away, "So, much as I'd welcome him again, it'll have to be another time."

My eyes popped open -- I hadn't thought of that aspect.

"Another time!" I cried in astonishment, "Really?"

"We've crossed the line now so what's to stop us?" said Mum, "Anyway that was good; that was a good fuck -- just what I needed and since I'm always getting horny, it'll be nice to know there's a different cock around for when your Dad's not handy."

And with that Mum rolled off the bed and stood up, her body heaving slowly as she breathed deeply. Sweat was clinging to her; her hair was coiled and twisted everywhere and was damp too; her abdomen and upper thighs were splashed all over with our combined juices and her cleft and her inner thighs were awash with streaks of grey-white cum. And to my eyes, she looked picture perfect!

'That's what a woman should look like!' I thought.

Mum broke my reverie.

"Bye darling," she said, blowing me a kiss, "I'm off for a shower, then I'm out shopping -- see you later, lover!"

Languidly I waved a kiss back to her as she shut my door and then I collapsed back on my pillow.

I shook my head slowly.

All this because I had a lay in!

'Fuck me!!!' I thought, moments before I dozed off.

For the next few days I made a point of waking when the rest of the family did, in the fervent hope that Mum would reappear at my door and although pretty well the whole family passed my door at least once each morning, no-one reappeared. I lay there on my bed, stark naked and with my erection pointing skyward in the vain hope of some action.....but nothing was forthcoming.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers