House of the Rising Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Round two in his parent's bed.
8.8k words
4.55
75.6k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

What is it about some families? Why is it that everyone likes to get up early except me?

Lie-in - hah! Joking!

Hardly has the sun risen than there'll be a pattering of feet, a slamming of doors, a flushing of toilets...and my peace will be well and truly shattered!

But fuck it - why should I rush to get up?

Just because the rest of the family all seem to have jobs that start early.

Like I told you in my last story, Mum and Dad (Tina and George) both work down at the leisure centre - Mum looks after injuries and Dad looks after muscles, if you see what I mean and they have to be there before the keep-fitters start arriving. My sister Sally, who's 19, is one of the Managers at a local supermarket and she always starts her shift at 7 o'clock while my brother Tony, who's 21, trains people how to sell and he has a two hour commute to work each day, so he's off early too.

And that just leaves me, Chris, in case you'd forgotten me. I'm 23, so I'm the eldest offspring. And I don't have to get up early because I work from home - I'm an IT specialist (so they call me) - a computer trouble-shooter. Admittedly I occasionally do get called out early but by and large my day doesn't start until after everyone else gets to work and discovers they've got problems! Just occasionally I have to work away from home and then I stay away overnight at the company's expense - but that doesn't happen all that often.

Anyway, just like the week before, and the one before that, for that matter, I was trying to have a lie-in. Oh yeah, I was awake but I was staying put. No way was I getting up at the crack of dawn just so I could hustle around with the rest of the family, all bad-temperedly trying to pretend they were awake and trying to get to work. Why should I when I could lie here and play with myself...my cock (which, I might remind you, is almost eight inches long) was already hard and I was getting ready for a good wank as soon as the place quietened down.

It had gone quiet again at last and finally it was time for me to begin my daily self-pleasuring. I threw back the bedclothes and slid my pyjama shorts off - my jacket having been unused last night - to lay there in the nude with my erection standing proud, dripping and awaiting his morning exercises.

'What am I going to do today?' I wondered and then realisation hit me.

"Didn't buy those batteries for nothing, did you?" I said to myself as I levered myself out of bed.

I'd got a dildo and a few other home-made penile-type stimulators but until recently I'd never had anything to put up inside me that actually did anything - but now my new toy should help rectify that!

Crossing the room to the chest of drawers I opened one of the bottom drawers and ferreted around until I located my new vibrator and the pack of batteries. I hauled them out and looked it over - I'd hardly had a chance to examine the thing - I'd only seen it in the catalogue on-line. While the vibrator wasn't all that thick - it was perhaps a little over an inch across, I reckoned, it was long - probably a foot long all in. Then I guessed that you wouldn't put it all up inside - you'd need some part of it to hold onto...but that still left a good eight or nine inches for insertion.

I'd already removed all the packaging from the batteries and the vibrator so now I disassembled the vibrator, loaded the batteries in place, did up the end and turned the thing on. Instantly a deep but quiet humming filled the room and my hand vibrated while the top three or four inches of the vibrator began a quivering rotating motion.

Yeah I know I should have got a prostate stimulator instead but it didn't feel quite so weird buying a vibrator - at least I had a cover story that it was for my girlfriend - which wasn't needed, as it happened.

I turned it off; hid the packaging and climbed back into bed, along with a tube of KY gel - a valuable wanking aid, while I got my cock worked up again.

A few good strokes and he was once again ready to go - or perhaps cum was the operative word instead.

'Do I use it?' my mind pondered, because my stroking hand was doing an excellent job in stimulating my cock - but there didn't seem to be any sense in just looking at the thing. It just had to be used!

I squeezed a blob of KY onto the end of the vibrator and spread it around and then used my gel coated fingers to probe my asshole. The slipperiness of the KY allowed two fingers to slide inside my hole with relative ease and I ensured that all was well and truly lubricated before I moved the vibrator into place.

Gently I pushed the tip inside, feeling my sphincter muscles stretch far more than my fingers had made them stretch; some vague twinges of pain shot through me - and then it was in me - sliding smoothly deep inside my asshole!

Well, it felt it was deep but when I used my fingers I discovered that I'd probably only got the first three inches inside - there was plenty of length to go yet.

I pushed it further inside; then withdrew it almost completely; then plunged the vibrator back inside once more.

Oooh - yeah!

Well, yeah it was ok - but apart from being stretched, it was nothing I couldn't do with my fingers, I decided.

And then my fingers touched the buttons on the base of the vibrator. Of course! I'd quite forgotten about the buttons!

Instantly my cock perked up and stiffened - I felt the extra zing in the flesh under my hand and I started to move my fist faster as I probed my hole. I'd soon be ready to erupt - vibrator or not!

There were only two buttons - the on/off button and the 'movement' button so I pressed one and was almost startled to feel the quivering inside me and what was even more exciting was when I adjusted the angle of the vibrator so that it pushed against the walls of my rectum. Now I knew what a woman must enjoy - how she must feel as my penis probed her vagina.

My other hand worked harder on my cock; the slap of flesh coming faster and faster as I neared my climax - then I pressed the other button...

Immediately I felt things happen inside - suddenly my vibrator had come alive in a big way - suddenly something jerked at the base of my cock, deep inside me. My hips left the bed; spasmodically pushing upwards and suddenly I was spurting - a huge gush of thick cum erupting, splashing around my collar bone and onto my pillow. A second wave followed, which enveloped my nose and my mouth - a third sprayed my body and a fourth followed suit - I was covered! Splashes and streaks of clear liquid and whiter, more viscous cum liberally covered me and was starting to overflow down the sides of my body.

No way was I intending to waste such an outpouring of nectar and in moments my hand left my cock, to clear the warm sticky white cum from my face; collect what I could from the pillow and gather the pools of cum from my body - all of which I transferred to my tongue and into my mouth. 'Delicious!' I thought as I finalised my clean-up - suddenly realising that my vibrator was still moving and quivering inside me - still causing the occasional dribble of cum to slide from my tip.

I reached down to turn it off - and as I did so I encountered another hand!

"Aaaaagh!" I cried in horror, "Fuck! What the...!"

I looked down between my legs and there was Dad - naked and sporting a rigid erection!

"Caught you, didn't I?" he chortled happily, "Great orgasm son - massive cumshots!"

Yeah - I know we'd had a lovely threesome the other week but his appearance at the end of my bed did nothing for my composure and I was more or less lost for words now.

"Oh fuck! Yeah - guess it was..." I said feebly, "What're you doing here Dad?"

"Actually I came in to tell you that your Mum and I were having a couple of days off. Should have mentioned it last night but we forgot - so I popped in just now. Glad I did though!" he said as he began to strop his penis with his fist.

The sight of my Dad wanking brought my own penis back to life and I started to become erect again and Dad saw it.

"Need some more?" he asked, moving a bit closer to the bed, "When I was your age I often needed to cum twice - I'll help you get off this time if you like."

"No - no thanks Dad," I replied, "I'll be alright."

"What if your Mum helps instead? Would that be better?" said Dad and I felt my cock throb at the thought.

"Yeah - I mean, wow!" I spluttered, "Will she?"

"If you come with me, then yes," said Dad as he turned to the door, "Coming then?"

"Right with you Dad," I replied and in moments I'd pulled the vibrator from my asshole and I was out of bed.

"Oh - and bring that vibrator with you!" said Dad and I cleaned myself off, wiped the vibrator with a tissue and followed Dad down the hall to their bedroom.

And there was my mother - naked as the day she was born and laying spread out on the bed. My cock jerked with excitement and I could see that Dad's penis was fully aroused too. We must have made a strange sight - both of us naked and sporting hard-ons and me holding up another cock - a plastic one instead, but if we looked strange then Mum didn't notice - what she did notice instead was our two erections.

"Ah - playtime!" she laughed, "Hello darling boy - I see you're ready for me!"

"Uh - yeah - hi Mum," I said, not entirely sure how to address my mother in this situation, but Mum was relaxed.

"Come here beside me darling," she said, patting the bed and I walked round the bed and climbed aboard.

"Up nice and close," said Mum, reaching out to pull me to her and moments later we were hip to hip - although I was still holding my vibrator!

Mum noticed it at last and gave it a quick once over with her eyes.

"That's a new one," she said, "You didn't have that one last week."

"Wha...? What - you've been through my things?" I spluttered, feeling quite aggrieved but Mum just smiled at me.

"No darling, you put the outer packing in the bin, didn't you? But when I put the rubbish out, the bag split - and I saw it," she said, "So no I don't go through your things."

"Huh," I grunted feeling somewhat mollified and yet completely embarrassed.

"Why - what else have you got?" asked Mum mischievously.

I blushed even redder but Dad sort of came to the rescue.

"Hey son, give me that vibrator - I'll go and wash it," he said and I handed the thing to him.

"Looked nice and clean to me," said Mum...

"It's been up his ass, sweetheart," said Dad, to complete my embarrassment.

"Oh-ho," chuckled Mum, "Another one who likes that sort of thing! Like father - like son, they say!"

I just didn't know where to look but Mum took over this time.

"Come on darling boy - you're wasting time - I'm lying here all worked up and ready and you're just ignoring me," she said, "Come and get things going while your Dad's busy."

I rolled onto my side and Mum pulled my arm across her body until her breast nestled comfortably in my hand. One of Mum's hands slid down between us and soon grasped my penis which had felt decidedly deflated due to my embarrassment - but which soon perked up again. I found my hip moving back and forward to facilitate Mum's actions on my cock - she'd got a lovely touch.

In the meanwhile I was caressing and moulding Mum's lovely firm breast - it was well more than a handful but the handful I had felt wonderful and by moving my hand a little bit, her thick rubbery stiff nipple lodged between my fingers. I tweaked and squeezed it, causing Mum to groan and squeeze my cock which in turn made me groan.

"Suck it," said Mum, "Suck both my nipples please darling."

I moved a little more over Mum and lowered my mouth to her breast, kissing the soft smooth skin all around her crinkled aureole and her nipple before finally sliding my lips over the protuberant flesh.

Mum groaned again as I latched onto her and once more her hand gripped my cock tighter as I began to suck on her nipple.

My other hand now found her other breast and now I was grasping both her breasts and sucking first on one and then on the other, her little gold ring through her right nipple bringing strangely erotic feelings to my tongue.

"Ooooh darling yes, I'm ready for you, come up here, come and kiss me now!" said Mum after a little while and I moved once more, climbing further on top of Mum.

"Get between my legs, lover," she said and moments later I was lying full length on top of her; my erection sliding on her smooth pubic mound; my hands at her breasts and my lips on hers.

"Mmmmm," hummed Mum, "Oh mmmmm - lovely!"

We kissed for ages it seemed, our lips locked together; our tongues duelling, searching and exploring as we exchanged what seemed to be copious fluids and I could feel my cock also sliding around in what was presumably more bodily fluids - my precum and Mum's outpourings.

"Do you want to get him in me?" Mum asked after a while and I nodded.

"Come on then, I'm all ready," she said and I put my hand down to place it over her pussy. And she was ready - ripe, hot, wet and ready - everything was slippery and soaked and in a very few seconds my penis was sliding smoothly into the hole that he came from once more.

"Yessssss darling," groaned Mum, "All the way - oh God - that's lovely - that's good!"

And it did feel good - Mum's cunt was tight and hot and smooth - and alive! The walls of her vagina were squeezing me, grasping me, caressing me, milking me, loving me. She was good; my Mum's cunt felt way better than anyone else's that I'd encountered.

Slowly I built up speed, driving my cock in and out, in and out with enthusiasm - with pleasure from the wonderful ride my Mum was giving me.

"Fuck, Mum, you're good!" I moaned as her muscles squeezed me once more, "Ooooh yeahhh - that's nice!"

"Fuck me harder darling, make me cum," groaned Mum and I was soon pummelling her cunt with my driven cock, my body slapping against hers as we fucked.

Mum's lubrications were spraying around us - I could feel the wetness of her cunt juice against my flesh and the scent of hot well-fucked pussy was now strong in the air around us. I was enjoying this fuck - this was what I needed - not just a wank but some real exercise for my cock.

Gradually our breathing became faster and harder and moans, groans and grunts began to emanate from us although I'm not sure who was making the most noise! What was certain however was that we were both having a good time and both approaching our climaxes.

Briefly I stopped thrusting as I changed my position a bit and as I did so I realised that Dad was now standing by the bed watching the action. His eyes were glued on his wife's wet and willing pussy which was split asunder by my shaft - his hands however were glued to his erection as he watched. I smiled at him and got a big smile in return.

"Go on, my son, give it to her!" he said, now wanking his cock faster, "Fuck her well and truly for me!"

"No problem Dad," I said as I started to drive my cock into Mum's hole once more, "Feels good."

Mum slapped my gently on my back.

"Concentrate," she said, "I'm nearly there. Keep going."

"Sorry Mum," I said as I settled down to my completely enjoyable task, "Tell me when you're going to cum, I'll try to cum with you."

"Yes darling," groaned Mum as I bottomed out in her vagina, "Oooh love - won't be long if you keep doing that."

And now we both began to concentrate completely on our fuck; both Mum and I had reached that point at which things become inevitable - the build-up to our orgasms had begun and nothing short of war would stop us now.

I could have sworn that there was steam rising from us as we fucked harder and harder until finally with a crescendo of rapid thrusts I seized up! That frozen moment when your orgasm arrives - your whole body stops...except for one massive muscle. Or it feels as if it's massive - the one that drives that first squirt of cum from your balls; the one that makes you push your cock as far into your woman as you can; the one that locks up your breathing and your senses, if only for a moment.

"Aaaaaagh! Yessssssss!" I cried as my body released me from its lock-down.

"Aaaaaagh - Oh yeahhhhh!" I cried as I felt my penis spray my cum deep up inside my mother's vagina.

"Yes - yes - yes!" screamed my mother, her body shaking uncontrollably under me; her vagina grasping my penis and sucking my sperm from me.

"Oh God - cum, cum!" I cried as more and more sperm squirted from my penis and into my mother's vagina, "Oh Mum - I love you!"

"I love you too," she echoed, "Keep going! Don't stop yet, please!"

Despite my desire to simply collapse I understood Mum's request - she wasn't quite there and needed just that little bit more to get her over the top. And knowing that seemed to keep my penis hard as I drove it; slammed it, into my mother's sloppy wet but clinging cunt. Time after time I pounded her until one final thrust broke through the barrier...

"Oh darling - I'm cumming! Oh yesssss - yesssss - cummming!" she screamed, "So good - so good! Yes - yes, I love it! Oh fuck - it's wonderful!"

A short while later, after I'd continued to fuck her hard, I realised that Mum's body had gone limp.

"You alright Mum?" I asked gradually slowing my movements, but Mum wasn't answering - she was out of it!

Instead Dad answered...

"She's fine son - you did well there!" he said, chuckling quietly, "Looked like a really good fuck to me - glad you used all that energy up!"

I smiled at him as I slowly slid my cock from Mum's hole. There was a quiet slurping noise as I did so and a small gush of fluids dribbled from her hole until her body squeezed her hole shut.

But somehow my cock was still hard - he'd managed to overcome his climax and was now looking for more action - even I had to marvel at his stamina.

I rolled off Mum who by now had returned to the land of the living and who was now smiling broadly at me. I lay on my back as I recovered, my sticky wet erection standing above me.

"Sweetheart - that was something else!" said Mum happily, "All the energy of a young man - it's wonderful!"

"Phew," I said as my breathing began to return to something like normal, "Enjoyed that - Mum, you're a damn good fuck."

"But why're you still hard? That's twice you've cum this morning already," asked Dad, "Aren't you satisfied yet?"

"Not sure," I said, because although I'd just enjoyed a really good fuck, it seemed to have simply awoken my body - to the point where I just wanted to do it again!

"You want more?" asked Mum and I nodded - yes, somehow I did - things weren't complete yet.

"Yeah Mum - could I come in from behind, please. Could I take you from the back?" I asked politely and Mum took remarkably little time to get on her hands and knees and to offer me her wet and wanton pussy.

I too took very little time to get into position and, leaning forward over her back I could easily reach her pendulous breasts as they hung below her. I squeezed them both gently, feeling her generous nipples hardening in my palms and slid my cock around until I felt that he was in place. No foreplay of any kind was needed; Mum was primed and ready and with a quick tilt of my hips, my penis slid inside her hole once again.

"Oooooh - that's deep!" groaned Mum, "Good though - don't stop now."

I changed my hands' positions, leaving one to hold her breast while I brought the other down and under her to cup her pussy from the front - with her clitoris as my target. I soon found it and revelled in the way Mum's cunt tightened around my cock each time I rubbed my fingers over her clit.

Steadily we worked at bringing the two of us to orgasm once more; thrust followed thrust; squeeze followed squeeze, groan followed groan, grunt followed grunt as we fucked.

Mum seemed to be savouring the extra depth I was able to penetrate inside her with little winces of pseudo-pain as I stretched her vagina. I wondered if I should be more gentle but Mum spoke.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers