House of Toys: Jamie's Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

"That's so good, Eve, honey. Do that thing you know I love." All I could see was skin on skin in this position, but I felt Eve shuffle as she formed some kind of pose, then give an excited "Nya~!" I guess this client really had a cat girl fetish.

He was clearly excited. "Damn, that did it. I'm so close." Suddenly, the bodies before me were lifted, my client picking up Eve while still inside her and pulling himself to his feet. He fucked her even faster from this new position, embracing her tightly. I was left behind, unsure what to do.

"Jamie, while we finish, why don't you go entertain yourself with Lana? Lana, you know what to do." I looked over to Lana, who beckoned me closer with a wink, dildo still buried inside her. I obediently approached her.

She gave me a smile. "Well, hello there, Jamie. We've never got to work together before!" she considered my bedraggled face, coated in precum and pussy juice, makeup probably a mess. "Damn, you are such a slut. I love this new Jamie." All I could do was blush.

"Anyway, you heard the man. This will be fun, I promise." She withdrew the dildo, then took hold of my body and positioned me on all fours on her chair, ass presented to the world with only the small thread of the thong covering my asshole. "Let's get started."

Before I could ask what was happening, she plunged the dildo inside me, pushing past the string of the thong. My ass was so loose from the past few days that it slid in easily, four inches engulfed before I could even react. Lana chuckled, grinning mischievously.

"Now for the good part." She released her grip on the dildo, leaving it hanging out of me, plunged deep enough that it stayed in place. She then swung her body around to face away from me, lining her own ass up with mine. Then, all at once, the other end of the dildo was inside her. I felt the silicon intruder stiffen as she clamped down on the other end and began pushing deeper. We were now ass-to-ass, each four inches deep and another eight inches separating us.

Now this was a new experience, even with all the depraved acts I had been subjected to over the last twelve days. I had to admit: it was kind of turning me on. Lana was a beautiful girl, her ass plump and soft, so close to my own exposed body. Perhaps more pressingly, the dildo felt good in my ass, the perfect fit. Since I had opened up sexually, the pleasure from my prostate was easier to reach and more intense. Truth be told, I had been eyeing Eve and her man enviously, wanting something to plunge into my own insides. I was surprised to discover that I had WANTED to be fucked; NEEDED a dick in my ass.

This wasn't a dick, but it was the next best thing. My dick was completely hard now, just from the attentions on my ass. I let out a girlish moan as Lana began to press down, driving the dildo into me and rubbing my prostate. She giggled at the reaction.

"Wow, that was unexpected. You're loving this, aren't you?" As a response, I began pushing back into her, grinding my hips backwards along the length of the toy. Another two inches sunk into me. She took the hint and resumed her backwards thrusting, both parties now inching towards the other. I glanced over my shoulder to see the neon pink of the dildo disappear, obscured by our round bottoms. Then, suddenly, it was gone, the cheeks of our asses touching. Lana twisted her hips and dug in deeper - I felt the ripples as her skin rubbed against mine. The dildo shifted within us and we each let out a moan, with shockingly similar high-pitched voices.

I heard Lana's voice again, teasing. "Gosh, Jamie, who knew you could please a woman?"

Accustomed to the closeness of each other's bodies and the fullness of the dildo, we began thrusting and grinding in earnest, riding our shared dildo with a coordinated rhythm. Soon, we were fucking each other at full force, each of us determined to outdo the other. Our asses slapped against each other, echoing across the pool loudly. SMACK! SMACK! I could feel my cock swinging freely, building towards releases from the pleasure alone.

I heard an annoying, high-pitched humming sound, then realized it was me, moaning in ecstasy from the anal stimulation. It was soon joined by a lower groan emanating from Lana, who had become completely absorbed in her own efforts. In the corner of my eye, I noticed that the client had finished with Eve and was approaching Lana and I to watch, but I didn't care. I needed my release, needed to ride this wave of ecstasy.

Soon enough, my wish was granted. The pressure building within me reached a tipping point and I felt myself begin to cum, shooting my load onto the chair beneath me. I clung to the feeling in a frenzy and pushed back against the dildo, hard. It knocked Lana off balance, causing her to slip onto her stomach, pulling the dildo falling with her. This seemed to be her limit as well. Her moans reached a crescendo as she, too, began to cum.

Both of us, now separated, finished our orgasms, feverish voices trailing off to nothing. I shot the last of my load and crouched there, panting, bathing in the glow of the moment. No one said anything; not even the client, who merely nodded approvingly.

Gradually, though, I started noticing a new feeling. An itch, deep inside me. It seemed the dildo wasn't enough: I needed a cock in me. Where this knowledge would have shamed me before, I accepted it thoughtlessly now. It was just a part of me. I needed dick. It was as simple as that. And luckily, there was one right beside me.

I flipped myself onto my back and turned so I was facing the client, who still stood impassively. Then, I shaped my hands together into a heart across my chest, right in front of my bikini top.

"I'm all ready for you, Master. Won't you please give me that huge cock of yours?" I said it seductively, sincerely, every trace of the fakeness from before gone. I spread my legs and presented my still-loose asshole to the man, waiting.

He kept his face cool, expression unchanging, as he approached me. He gently moved Lana to another nearby pool chair, her body limp in his hands as she still recovered from her orgasm. At last, he stood directly before me, the way clear. Still wordlessly, he grabbed one of my legs in each hand, hooking his fingers under my knees, then positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass.

I quivered in anticipation, so close to the thing I craved. He didn't make me wait long. With a long schlick sound, he drove himself into me, pushing slowly, steadily, just like Bruno had done when he took my anal virginity two weeks ago. Unlike that time, though, this man slid in easily, my ass hungrily pulling him in deeper. Welcoming the intruder as it filled my sphincter, gave me that pleasure I couldn't get from anything else.

He bottomed out, his balls resting against my thighs, and I sighed in satisfaction. This was it, what I needed. It was so much easier this way, I thought, so much better to be the good slut Hawke had demanded I be. My dick was already hard again, ready to release another load of cum.

The man began thrusting forcibly, using my legs as leverage to push himself deeper. On my back, my view of the sky was obstructed as he leaned over my body, intent on filling every crevice of my insides. All I could see was his naked body, dominating me completely. He wasn't particularly attractive, even a bit out of shape, but I didn't care. I accepted his dick gladly - I was his.

Eve and Lana appeared on either side of me, each grasping one of my hands. I clutched back, hard, as the man increased his pace, jackhammering into me furiously. The girls gave me warm smiles as I reached my limit yet again, clenching their hands in death grips from the pleasure. My load was smaller this time, but the orgasm no less intense. I briefly blacked out as I shot my cum all over myself, staining the forgotten bikini bottom.

I was panting heavily, ready to rest, but my client still hadn't cum. He withdrew from my well-used asshole and came around to the other side of the chair. He made a gesture with one hand while stroking his dick with the other. I obediently sat up, between the two girls, and we all pressed our faces close, waiting for the big moment.

With a low grunt the man at last unleashed his load, coating our faces. His semen sprayed wide, landing in my hair and over my eyes. Lana and Eve received a similar treatment. It was like a porno, I thought, three beautiful young girls lined up for the cumshot. Except one of them wasn't a girl, was actually a man coated in his own cum, his dick hard, just off camera. The thought was somehow amusing to me, and a little arousing.

The man shook off the last of his cum and then turned away with a satisfied smile. He made his way back to his original chair, produced and then put on a drab-looking suit, and turned back to us with a wave.

"It's been a pleasure, ladies. Thanks for the great fuck. Until next time." Then he was gone, leaving us crouched there beside the pool, our faces covered in his semen.

Lana and Eve immediately turned and wiped each other down, each attending to the other in that way only twins knew. I remained motionless, still basking in my pleasure, when a nagging thought crept into my mind. My heart sank. I hadn't thought about Elise once all day.

-------

Elise stood before the front door of the house, her heart racing. It was in a pleasant neighborhood, children playing in the streets and lawns immaculate. The house itself was just as welcoming, with a well-tended garden out front and a pathway paved in stone leading to the front door. Elise stood on a doormat with "Welcome!" written in cheerful letters. But her nervousness only grew as she tried to work up the courage to ring the bell.

It hadn't been easy finding this place, she reflected. After her meeting with Alice, she had spent the rest of the day tracking down Montgomery's ex-janitor. It took a bit of research and snooping, but eventually she found the phone number of Bertrand Crowch, who currently served as a night shift janitor at a high school.

Mr. Crowch was a surly and unpleasant man, always with something to complain about. He had been cagey about talking to Elise at all, and even once she had convinced him to hear her out he adamantly refused to tell her anything useful. Finally, every one of her pleas ignored and her very real sobs dismissed, Elise had struck the one thing that spoke to him: money. She had ended up bribing him, heavily dipping into her savings. It would cost her later, but it had done the trick.

Crowch had only given her a few details on the encounter Alice had observed, reveling in his secrecy, but it was enough. His tips had led her to research a mysterious man by the name of Matthew Craig. It had taken her the better part of the day to find anything at all on him, but when she had she understood why it had been so difficult: Craig was a former member of the Black Blood.

The Black Blood was one of Los Angeles' biggest gangs, described as the modern-day mafia. They were violent, bloodthirsty, and everywhere. Even Elise knew about them. Knew to fear them. When she had uncovered this about Craig, she had a serious moment of reflection. Almost a total breakdown. What was she doing? Was it worth all this trouble? Jamie had already served half his term, after all.

No. She chided herself. This was a fraction of what he had done for her; he deserved this and more. She could do it, would do whatever it took to repay even a little of the debt she owed him. She shook herself to the present, hesitated one final moment with her hand outstretched, then pressed the doorbell firmly. It let out a classic ding-dong, and she waited.

Seconds later, the door swung wide open, revealing a man in a suit and tie. Elise somehow knew that this was Craig, the man she had been seeking. He was both exactly like she had imagined and nothing like it.

Her first impression was his size. He was massive, standing over seven feet tall and built like a tank, bulging muscles evident even on his clearly aging body. He had a brutish, square jaw and just-visible tattoos beneath the sleeves of his suit.

But, despite the intimidating exterior, there was something very tangibly mellow about him. His suit was tidy and precise, he stood with a humble hunch, and he appraised Elise with kind eyes. This juxtaposition was jarring and made Elise think of a teddy bear.

He gave her a warm smile and reached for her hand, shaking it confidently. "Ah, Miss Elise! Right on time. I'm Matthew Craig. It's a pleasure. Please, make yourself at home." He led her into the building and shut the door behind them.

They stood in in a homely entry hall. The walls were lined with modest decorations, photos and knick-knacks. The images showed Craig in various locations, always accompanied by a smiling woman that looked to be his age and two young girls that couldn't have been more than eight. Elise also noticed various toys scattered across the floor, dollhouses and race cars, crayons and play food.

Craig gave an embarrassed smile. "Sorry for the mess; the wife's out of town for the week and I've had my hands full just keeping the girls fed." He gave a self-deprecating chuckle. "Please, follow me into my office." He led her into a small room in the back of the house. He had called it his office, but it was really more of a cozy parlor, furnished for comfort over business. Craig situated Elise in a plush chair, before sitting himself behind a modest mahogany desk.

"So, what do you need from me, Miss Elise? You were a bit vague over the phone. Of course, I'm not the type of person to turn down a request from a girl in distress, especially not one as polite as you," his eyes twinkled. "But I am but a humble businessman. What can someone like me do for a talented young idol like yourself?"

Elise considered the enigmatic man before her. This wasn't what she had expected at all. Her palms were still sweating from her prior nervousness, but this man made her feel at ease. Safe. He had a reassuring air to him and had been nothing but friendly. He might have been an ex-gang member, but he didn't appear threatening at all. Elise took one last shaky breath to steady herself, then decided to trust him.

So, she talked. For the next twenty minutes, she explained her story, the situation that had brought her here. She described her career as an idol, her deal with Phoenix Studios, and Jamie. She was embarrassed to find her description of her friend grow long, as she rambled about all his good qualities. Her cheeks flushed but Craig said nothing, just smiled encouragingly.

At last she finished, her story told. She had no specific request form Craig save for whatever information he could give to get them out of this mess. He remained quiet for a long while, looking thoughtful. Finally, he spoke.

"Well, that's quite a pickle you've found yourself in, young lady,' he said thoughtfully. "I guess you know about my past by now, yes?" She nodded hesitantly and he sighed. "I suppose you can never really outrun your history. Yes, it's true. I used to be a member of the Black Blood, nothing more than a common thug. I committed a lot of crimes in those days..." His voice trailed off, his expression turning distant, darker, before he shook himself back to the present.

"Those days are long past me, though. I've settled down since then. I left the Black Blood amicably to raise my family, the most important thing in the world to me. Sure, my old pals have come crawling back to me over the years, asking me to take on small jobs for easy cash, but I think I've been able to convince them that I'm out for good. I'm an honest man now. I can't make up for my past, but I've put it all behind me. Meathead Matt is no more; now I'm just Mr. Craig, the financial consultant." Elise was suddenly embarrassed, ashamed of herself. This man was just trying to live his life. What right did she have to come here and force him to recall a past he clearly wanted forgotten?

She began to speak, but he cut her off with a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I know you're wondering about my connection to Mr. Hawke. Yes, I do know him, though I can't say I'm glad I do." He sighed and his face darkened again. "We've known each other for quite some time; he's always been skeevy. He's been taking advantage of young girls like yourself for who knows how long.

"But, I think I can help you with your situation." Elise sat up straight, excitement rising in her chest. "You see, I have a certain...juicy secret on Hawke that he wishes I didn't know. I've cut my ties with him completely - that's the meeting your little friend witnessed, the last time I ever spoke to him in person - but I think this secret can help you free your Jamie from Montgomery."

And he told her, Hawke's weakness revealed at last. Elise clung to every word he said, her thoughts already racing to her next steps. When at last Craig was finished, after he led her out of his residence with a fatherly hug, her plan was already taking shape. She would get Jamie out. Tonight.

-------

It was Friday at last, the end of the week, three days since Hawke's threat, three days as a total slut, and the day Hawke had said the Bensons were returning for their second party. This would be the moment of truth. Had I performed adequately, or were they going to "request" Elise after all?

Elise. I had tried to keep her out of my mind, a stab of betrayal running through me whenever I thought of her. I had told myself this was all for her, all just an act, but I knew deep down that it wasn't, not any more. I didn't want to think about that, about what things would be like after this hellish month was up. I kept my mind in the present, all thoughts focused on my role as a Toy.

But now the time had come to see the results of my efforts. Margaret met me in the afternoon and led me to Hawke's office to receive my judgment. My thoughts whirled as we walked. I knew the deal was likely not as simple as Hawke had promised. He was a cruel man and my fate rested entirely with him. I was entirely relying on his mercy to not follow through with his threats, keep his promise, and leave Elise alone. This meeting had to go well. I was truly exhausted though, had been putting so much energy into the past few days' worth of being fucked that I wasn't sure I had much left to give.

My thoughts were interrupted as Margaret swung open the heavy door to Hawke's office. I stepped inside, and she turned to leave, closing the door behind me. My stomach curled as I beheld the elegantly furnished office with its giant oak desk. It wasn't even a full week ago, but it felt like a different lifetime when I was last in here, on the floor with Hawke's dick in my mouth, desperate not to be seen by Elise. And for what? She had discovered my secret not an hour later.

Hawke stood in front of his deck, leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest, waiting for me. He didn't give his usual greeting, full of mocking enjoyment. He merely eyed me up and down, taking in my newly-washed French maid outfit, then spoke shortly.

"Jamie. It's the time for a decision, as per our deal. I've heard a lot of great things about your performance these last few days." His expression was blank, without the arrogance I was used to seeing. But there was a sparkle of something else there, something distant. I couldn't put my finger on it. He continued. "Yes, word around Montgomery has been good, but I still need to make my own decision. Why don't you show me how far you've come?"

I sighed. I had expected this, knew Hawke would take every opportunity he could to humiliate me. I was prepared for this moment, knew exactly what to do. I put on my big fake smile, the one I was so used to wearing these past few days.

"Of course, Master! What can I do for you today?" I said chipperly. My dick twinged underneath my skirt in spite of myself and I blushed in embarrassment.

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers