House of Toys: The Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the long black limousine pulled up, I ducked inside breathlessly. The faceless driver wordlessly began our long trip and I sat through the ride in silence, my heart racing.

Now, more than two hours later, I stood outside my new home, my prison, soaking up the extravagance of it all as I awaited the next step of my indenturement. I wasn't left waiting for long. A hand tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see a tall, straight-backed woman in her thirties. She had long brown hair and cold, piercing blue eyes behind steel spectacles.

"Jamie?" she asked curtly. I nodded meekly, at a loss for words. "I am Margaret, your assigned trainer for your stay here at Montgomery. It is nice to meet you." She said this flatly, without inflection, and extended a businesslike hand, which I hesitantly took. I didn't like the word "trainer" at all.

"Starting today and lasting until thirty days from now, on November 14th, you will be under Montgomery's and – by extension – my control. As per the terms of the agreement, you will not be permitted to leave during this time. And, in return, Phoenix will fully sponsor your friend, Honey*Star." She suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulling me close enough to smell her sickly sweet perfume. "That means I own you, and anyone in this house can do whatever they want with you, boy. Are you ready to be treated like the fucktoy you are?" This sudden change in tone caught me off guard and I could only nod timidly. "Good," she said, pulling back, businesslike again. "I'm glad we understand each other. Now, follow me."

She led me into the house and through its front hall at a clipped pace. Between all the people milling about I spotted a lot of offices and studios. It seemed the business angle of Montgomery House was more than just a façade, as many of the people seemed to be here for professional reasons. Margaret took me straight past this, though, and into a long hallway that led to the back of the house.

As we walked, I could feel a shift in the mood. The people we passed were exclusively men and looked much less businesslike, with shifty eyes and furtive glances. The lighting dimmed and things seemed generally less well-maintained, even if not by much.

We turned a corner, revealing a young woman standing alone. She was about my age, early 20's, wearing a Playboy bunny outfit. The sudden appearance of such a beautiful sight was stunning. I froze momentarily, staring at this girl as she played with her face, rubbing something. She didn't exactly look happy, scowling at something.

Margaret noticed my pause. "Come now, Jamie, you will have the opportunity to meet our other Toys later. Don't fall behind." I shook myself and set after her, but not before noticing with horror that the girl was wiping at a splash of cum across her cheek.

I followed behind Margaret in shock. I knew what I was getting myself into, but they were really that open about it? Just a short hallway away from legitimate guests was this poor girl,recovering from a facial? I got my answer soon after when we passed an open doorway. Inside was a small lounge, with a plain bed and couch. On the couch was a man, head back and moaning in pleasure as he received a sloppy blowjob from a young woman kneeling between his legs. She was dressed in a slutty nurse outfit, but it was mostly unbuttoned, letting the man before her play with her tits as she sucked eagerly. The sight of such blatant sexuality was jarring and my heart started beating faster even as I started growing an unwanted erection.

At last we stopped at a wooden door, which Margaret swung open. Inside was a long room, walls lined with sparse beds. Each had its own plain wooden end table and small dresser. That was it. Margaret indicated the room with a flourish.

"This is where you'll be sleeping – the Toys' Quarters. Think of it like your home away from home. "She paused, then grinned slightly. "But you won't be spending TOO much time here, you know." She pulled me back out the room and headed towards a door across the hall.

"Anyway, before you can start your service, we will need to get you ready to be a Toy." She looked me up and down clinically. "I'm not used to preparing men, so it might take a bit longer than usual, but I'm the best at this business. Just you wait to see your transformation!"

All told, it took most of the rest of the afternoon. Everything was a blur of new rooms and unpleasant procedures as Margaret "prepared" me. She started by stripping me completely naked, forcing me to bare all to her. After some thought she bathed me with a sponge, reaching into every crevice of my body. This was followed by a thorough enema, which was horrifyingly uncomfortable. Already I felt violated and things had barely started.

She then brought me down the hall (still naked, to my embarrassment) to a room full of makeup and accessories. We spent several hours here as she dutifully gave me a complete makeover. Foundation, eyeliner, blush. The makeup felt so strange, but I was helpless to resist. Next came the total body wax, which was as unpleasant as I had expected. Thirty agonizing minutes later and I was as hairless as a newborn. It was strange seeing my naked skin so smooth, not a hair on my body, from chest to ballsack. It was like I was a dog getting neutered before being handed off to a family to take home. Actually, I guess it was the exact opposite. I shuddered.

After she had applied what felt like five pounds of makeup products, Margaret began working on hair extensions. They weren't much, but they extended my ear-length hair to my shoulders. The face that greeted me in the mirror was a shock, so feminine but also still mine. The hair extensions gave me a tomboyish look, but there was no doubt I could pass for a girl. Was this really all it took?

The last order of business was my outfit, and I was not pleased with what Margaret presented to me. It was a classic French Maid outfit, with a black and white blouse and far-too-short skirt. She ignored my discomfort and fitted my body into the flimsy material. Even after it was totally on me, I still felt so exposed. I wasn't wearing any underwear at all, so my dick hung beneath the short length of the skirt, balls protruding obscenely.

Margaret seemed satisfied. "There, you look like a Toy already. You're almost ready to present yourself to our customers." She began to drag me back out of the room. "There is just one last order of business. Our clients aren't exactly gentle, so we need to make sure we get you broken in first."

My blood ran cold at this. I had a good idea what that meant. I had been expecting it, but the idea of losing my anal virginity was terrifying. I didn't have long to think about it, though, since we soon arrived at another room, this one a lounge identical to the one I had spied the "nurse" in earlier. Sitting nonchalantly on the sofa was a large Filipino man. He had broad shoulders, a square jaw, and a blank look on his face.

"This is Bruno," said Margaret. "He will be breaking you in today." She turned towards the brute of a man. "Bruno? He's ready for you. Work your magic."

The man simply grunted and unbuttoned his pants. As he pulled them down, his dick sprang free, causing my breath to catch in my throat. It was enormous, just as bulky as the man himself. Perhaps Hawke's had been longer, but the cock before me was incredibly thick, a slab of meat. And that was while it was still flaccid. Bruno remained motionless.

"Jamie, you will need to help him help you. Why not start with a blowjob to warm both of you up?" I blanched, but didn't see a way out of my situation. Hesitantly, I approached, kneeling between Bruno's legs. It occurred to me I was now in the exact same position as the hungry nurse from earlier.

Bruno made no move to help me. In fact, he had barely moved since I had entered the room, making him seem even less like a human, more monstrous. Nothing happened for several long moments until I heard a "tsk' from Margaret. Time was up. I took a deep breath and brought my lips down to the soft cock before me.

It took a lot of reluctant licks and some stroking, but Bruno's cock finally rose to attention, revealing its full 7 inches of glory. More concerningly, it had to be almost 2 inches wide. My tongue danced around this monstrosity, feeling out its girth.

As I worked, Margaret positioned herself behind me, then pulled me up so I was now leaning over the cock on all fours. She briskly flicked up my skirt, and I felt something cold press itself on my asshole. Before I could react, I felt her finger slip in, pushing its way down to her knuckle. I groaned around Bruno's penis. She was lubing me up, I realized. I could only continue my blowjob in horror as she applied another finger, then a third. I was already feeling stretched.

"That should be sufficient," she announced, standing up. "Jamie, please stand up and turn around." I relinquished the cock on my mouth, precum and drool dripping down my chin already. Obediently, I did as she instructed and knelt before Bruno, my ass and its too-short covering presented to him.

Wordlessly, he reached out, took me by the hips, and expertly positioned me so his dick was pressed against my asshole, the maid outfit's skirt only barely covering the entry point.

I started taking deep breaths to calm myself for the inevitable entry, but I barely had time for single gulp of air before Bruno pushed inside me. And with that, his cock was in my ass, my anal virginity lost forever. I shivered as I felt the intruder fill up my sphincter. This feeling, this fullness as he pushed himself deeper, slowly but steadily – I was being fucked like a girl, completely at this stranger's mercy. Just like that, I had a cock in my ass. There was no going back.

His dick slid in ever deeper and I let out a long, low groan. It was painful – not as bad as I had feared, more like a deep ache than a searing pain, but the feeling was insistent, unrelenting. I reached behind myself and took ahold of my ass cheeks, trying to spread them to ease the passage.

Finally, Bruno bottomed out, the full length of his cock buried inside me and he pubes pressed against my ass cheeks. He held himself there for a few minutes, letting me get accustomed to it. This feeling – I felt so full, so stuffed! Gradually, the ache of pain subsided. I let out a sigh of relief. Then, I felt a sudden twinge of something else, something surprising.

Before I could think about it, Bruno started moving again. More quickly now, he pulled his long length back out of me, then slammed back in with force. SPLAT! His thighs slammed into my ass. He was now fucking me with abandon – gone was the deliberate slowness from before. I grit my teeth and buried my fingers into the carpet.

As he fucked me, the twinge returned, more insistent. I realized with horror that it was pleasure! I had only been here for a few hours, only been fucked once, and I was already liking it? Was I to become what these people wanted of me after all, and so soon? I tried to ignore the feeling, but the waves of pleasure couldn't be denied. Every time Bruno's dick slid past my prostate, they returned, ever stronger.

My own dick was totally erect now, flapping back and forth as I was fucked. I let out a long, worryingly girlish moan. "Fuuuck..."

Bruno kept at it as my pleasure mounted, until at last he could take no more. He stopped thrusting and I felt his dick tighten deep inside me. Then, all at once, my insides were cold as he unleashed his cum into my bowels. The feeling was weird and uncomfortable, much like the enema from before. He shot spurt after spurt into me, filling me until it felt like I would burst.

Finally, he was finished, load completely spent. Bruno withdrew himself from me, releaing a flow of cum from my now-gaping asshole that dripped free and worked its way into the fabric of my maid outfit. Job complete, Bruno pulled his pants up and simply left the room. He hadn't said a single word the entire time. I crouched where he left me, dazed and disoriented, my erection gradually dying down. A dull, throbbing pain set in – my asshole was so sore, so stretched.

Margaret helped me to my feet, wiped me down with a cloth, straightened my disheveled skirt, and pulled me into the hallway. She turned to me and gave an approving nod. "That should be all the preparation you need. I think you're ready." She indicated the hallway with a sweeping gesture. "Feel free to explore any area of this section of the house and entertain yourself as you see fit. We have a lounge with games, as well as a miniature theater." Her face hardened. "But remember, you are our property and must always make yourself available to our clients, no matter what. The men here can and will use your body however they wish, and it is your job to give them what they want. Your mouth, asshole, even your little clitdick are all theirs to play with should they choose to do so. We can ensure your safety but nothing beyond that. Are we clear?"

A throb of panic shot through me. I was a mess of cum and sweat, still recovering from the fucking I had just undergone, and they were already turning me loose? With such frank instructions it was impossible to have any misunderstandings about what my time here would be like. I would be used and abused, a toy to the sexual pleasures of a cascade of strange, wealthy men. And I had signed up for it. I gulped.

Margaret took my chin in her hand. "Are. We. Clear?" she repeated, venom edging its way into her voice. I nodded meekly. "Good," she said, releasing me. "Then, I will see you again tomorrow morning. Until then, good luck." With that, she turned and walked away down the hall.

I was still standing just outside the door to the lounge I had just been fucked in, frozen in indecision, when a man approached from the other end of the hallway. He was Asian and looked to be in his 50s. He was also naked. Before I could react, he reached out, took my face in his hands, and pulled me in for a deep, forceful kiss. I squirmed in surprise but he didn't let up. I felt his growing boner push against my bare thigh. This was new to me and very uncomfortable.

When he at last broke off the kiss, he looked at me sweetly. "Hi there, honey. I haven't seen you here before. My name is Robert. What's yours?"

I answered him hesitantly. "It's Jamie. I...just started."

"Well, Jamie, I'm going to fuck that tight asshole of yours, how does that sound?" He said this with a smile, but he didn't give me time to reply. Before I knew it, I was on my hands and knees with my skirt flipped up, totally exposed in the middle of the hallway. Without any lubrication, Robert lowered himself down and thrust his dick into my still-sore asshole.

Thus began my time as a Toy at Montgomery House. It was a horrifying experience, painful, embarrassing, and degrading. Still, I adjusted to my new life quickly and quickly formed a routine. Each morning, I'd be woken up by a bell at 8:00. Then, after breakfast, Margaret would take me to get me washed, shaved, made up, and dressed in my freshly-cleaned costume, before turning me loose for until lunchtime at noon. After lunch, it was "free time" for the rest of the day until dinner and then sleep, usually in the nude as my outfit was washed for the next day.

In my "free time," I'd distract myself as best as I could, usually sticking to the entertainment room or the small yard, but true free time was rare. As Margaret had promised, the clients were all too eager to use my body. There was a constant stream of both new clients and regulars to keep me busy. They'd approach me no matter what I was doing, most taking me to a private room but some just fucking me right there, on the lawn or while I was watching TV. Some were gentler than others, but they all used me for their own pleasure, with little thought to my own comfort. I wasn't sure if they knew why myself or the other girls were here in this house of sex, but I doubt any of them cared. To them, I was just a toy to be used, fucked and then forgotten. To my dismay, not a single one seemed put off by the fact I was a man and they all treated me like the rest of the Toys, using feminine pronouns and fucking me eagerly.

One night, I awoke to the feeling of the head of a dick pressing against my lips. I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep, hoping my assailant would leave, but he wasn't dissuaded. With a grunt, he forced himself into my mouth and a good way down my throat, thrusting with urgency. Soon enough he pulled out and came all over my face, leaving me dripping wet as he crept out of the room. No time was sacred to these men; privacy for me simply didn't exist.

Another incident saw a businessman bring his apparent fiancée to show off the new "boyslut." I faintly recognized her as a popular model but couldn't put my finger on her name. She watched as her soon-to-be-husband toyed with my body, fucked me in the ass, then slapped my face with his dick as a display of dominance. The model clapped at the performance and laughed at my predicament before they both left the room, the man still naked. These "clients" were animals, with no sense of respect or boundaries.

The one saving grace was the other Toys, a group of wannabe stars and idols who had similarly sold themselves on contracts of various lengths. There was Diane, the woman in the Playboy bunny outfit I had seen earlier, who had been at Montgomery for a month and still had another two to go. Set to leave at the end of this month was Mizuki, a late-20s Japanese girl wearing a schoolgirl uniform, as well as the twins, Lana and Eve, college-aged girls both wearing skimpy cat-themed attire. Finally was Amelia, the sexy nurse. She was the senior of the group and had been at Montgomery for almost three years, apparently as some sort of deal arranged by her wealthy father. She was desensitized to just about everything and played her role as a Toy with derisive eagerness. Whenever I asked her how much longer she had to spend here, she'd just shake her head and change the subject.

It was clear none of the girls were any more pleased about living at Montgomery than I was, but they had all accepted their situation, so I did my best to do so as well. Between fuckings, we'd have friendly chats around the pool or fierce games of darts. It wasn't long before I could see through the crude caricatures their various outfits suggested to the individual within. These were real girls with real dreams, determined to do whatever it took to realize them. I saw more than a little of Elise in all of them, in the passion they still exuded when discussing their past performances, despite the corruption they had been exposed to. I felt a small pang in my heart whenever a strange man interrupted a game of billiards by tapping one of the girls on her shoulder, or whenever I came across couples openly fucking with no privacy.

It was through the shared experiences of these other girls that I began to adjust to my new lot in life. Amelia especially was a life-saver. She gave me tips on preparing myself for anal, helped me negotiate the rougher clients, and even gave me a few blowjobs of her own, a rare reminder of my manhood in this den of emasculation. She helped guide me through this dark time and tried to teach me the joys that could be found in serving dick, if halfheartedly.

I confided in her the pleasure I sometimes felt at being fucked and how ashamed I was. She laughed and gave me a kind look.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Jamie. We can't fight it when our bodies feel good. You think I like it when these ugly bastards fuck me so forcibly? Of course I don't, but I also can't help what my body feels." She grinned mischievously. "It's for the best, really. That little bit of pleasure is something to cling to, something to even look forward to. I suggest you take it for what it is and learn to enjoy what you can."