House Party

Story Info
Neighbor couples get a little wild.
3.7k words
4.16
104.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

My wife has always had a knack for surprising me. Although she is normally pretty conservative, she is also outgoing and vivacious, especially if she's had a few drinks. She is also tall, slender, and an attractive package.

We are now in our late fifties, but when we were in our early thirties and lived in the Northeast, we had some pretty crazy neighborhood parties. There was plenty of liquor along with dinner and parties tended to last into the early morning hours.

Walt, our next-door neighbor, was rather small and thin, but he was a horny devil according to his wife Lynn. Walt suggested that we all play a game of strip poker after dinner. There was a lot of joking around during the meal, with toasts to the gal's beauty. I'm sure all five of the men, including me, were imagining what the gals might look like naked as we ate and passed around the wine.

All agreed to hold desert until later. We cleared the table before pouring after dinner drinks. Walt again brought up what most were thinking about, judging from the glances flashing back and forth.

"So, who's ready for a little game of poker?" Walt asked.

Emily, our hostess, quickly replied, "You can see the dining table from the sidewalk, so we can't play sitting around the table."

Her response didn't exactly rule anything out, but it wasn't approval either. I think she wanted to get a sense of what the other gals thought.

Margie, our European neighbor, laughed as she looked outside. "Yeah, we'd better go to the living room. It faces the backyard so it will be more private."

My wife, Barb, was silent. She seemed to be reluctant to make a commitment, one way or the other.

Mary asked her husband, Burt to get her another toddy. When he left, she spoke up. "I'm game, but I don't know if Burt will go along."

"I'll go ask him privately," Margie volunteered. "I'll give you a nod, Mary, if he agrees."

Dave, our host, seemed to be okay with Emily's tacit agreement to play if we left the dining table.

Frankly, I was anxious to play, knowing how arousing it would be to see Barb shed her clothes in front of our friendly neighbors. Walt had often commented about how our two wives resembled each other, so it would be interesting to see if his observation was correct.

Margie and Burt returned with Mary's drink. Margie nodded and smiled as she handed the glass to Mary. I also noticed a small grin crease Burt's face. Mary had the largest breasts of the group and Burt was a few years older than the rest of us. I think he secretly wanted to show off his younger 'trophy' wife a bit.

Dave turned to Emily. "I'll go find a deck of cards, Walt. Why don't you make everyone comfortable on the living room floor."

When Emily started for the door, we all just followed her to their large living room and instinctively formed a loose circle. We sat boy/girl and Emily made sure each couple separated. Dave returned with the cards and began to shuffle.

My wife followed along, but she had been silent about playing. I sat there wondering if she would take something off. The tension was palpable.

"Okay, if you are playing, you must put something in the pot," Walt announced as he tossed a shoe into the center of our circle.

Everyone followed and soon there was a pile of ten shoes. Cards dealt and the game began. I was mildly surprised that Barb joined the game, and I was unsure how far things would go.

Ivan, Margie's husband, won the first hand and he pushed the pile of shoes behind him before tossing his shoe back into the pot. We all followed and built a new pile.

There was a lot of banter back and forth about the rules for the game. Some thought that only the low hand should have to forfeit an article. Dave said, as host, he would set the rules. He said that would just prolong things and since it was late, we should make it a quick game. To a group of drunks, his logic won out.

Emily won the second hand, leaving everyone without shoes except Ivan and her. The game went on and it wasn't too long until the men were down to underwear and the women were sporting various panty/bra combinations.

It was exciting to see Margie's lacy set and Lynn's slightly transparent silky set. Barb wore a pair of white nylon panties and a plain white bra, but Walt seemed to enjoy ogling my wife anyway.

Emily wore plain white underwear like my wife, but her curvy figure was entirely different. Emily was also aroused. She had tiny beads of perspiration on her upper lip and she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Mary was an Irish redhead. Her large breasts bulged from her bra. She was sitting next to me and I could see wisps of red hair peeking out of both sides of her bikini panties. My cock swelled noticeably as I glanced around the circle.

"I think it's getting too late to finish this game," Emily announced. "After all, you guys have now seen us in our underwear, isn't that enough for tonight?"

Walt groaned. "We're just getting started, Emily!"

"I agree with Emily," Mary stated. "I should have picked out more conservative undies. I'm too exposed already."

Burt began to nod his agreement, seeing that Mary was truly uncomfortable with her hairy red bush partially exposed and the tops of her light pink nipples peeking out of her bra.

"Well, we can pick up the game next time, I guess," Dave announced. "Let's have a nightcap and just talk for a while, okay?"

The poker game quickly cooled off. Some began to search for their clothes in the various piles, but Dave interrupted.

"I called off the game, but nobody said anything about getting dressed. It's now come as you are nightcap time!"

I joined the others in laughing at our common predicament. Poor Mary was still partially exposed, and Lynn's brown bush was visible through her thin panties. Several semi-stiff dicks, including mine, were easy to spot pressing against our Jockey shorts.

The circle broke up and we filled our glasses with brandy or sweet stuff. I headed for a bathroom to relieve myself and try to tame the stiffness.

*** Returning to the living room, I sat on the couch between Lynn and Mary, a neighbor on each side of me.

"I can't believe that I'm sitting here like this," Mary mumbled. "I've got to put something on."

Lynn leaned across me, her right breast pressing into my side. "No fair, Mary. Besides, I think Paul is enjoying the view."

I smiled and turned sideways to examine Mary thoroughly. "Yes, I think you look very charming, Mary," I replied. "I've often wondered if you are a true redhead...now I know that you are."

"Yeah, Burt keeps telling me that I need to trim the shrubs," she giggled. "Oh well, you've all seen me now, so it doesn't much matter anymore."

Lynn leaned back and laughed. "Show him your tits, Mary," she teased.

"You first, Lynn," Mary retorted with a chuckle. "You have all seen most of mine because they pooch out of my bra so much."

"Good idea, Mary," I grinned. "You go first, Lynn. Walt keeps saying you and Barb look a lot alike, so let's find out for sure."

I really didn't expect Lynn to agree, but as Mary and I waited, Lynn shrugged and lifted the bottom of her bra up to her chin, releasing her firm boobs. They did, indeed, look much like my Barb's tits. They were nice, firm cones with only a little sag. Lynn's small pink nipples were identical to Barb's also. Lynn did have a lot of freckles, I noticed.

"There, did you see enough?" Lynn challenged. Mary smiled. "I sure wish mine were still firm like that."

I turned to Mary. "Now, it's your turn." Mary slowly shook her head. "I really shouldn't, you know."

She glanced around, evidently to see if Burt was nearby. Then, she pulled the cups of her bra away and down, releasing her two large globes, crowned by two large, light pink nipples.

Moments later, she replaced her bra and sat back breathing hard.

"Perfect, Mary, just perfect," I stated admiringly. "They're so soft and full. I'm surprised that you don't have many freckles. In fact, Lynn has more freckles than you do."

Lynn poked me in the ribs. "You weren't supposed to look that closely, you cad! You are as bad as my Walt."

"Speaking of Walt, where is he?" I asked Lynn.

"How would I know. He's such a sneaky devil."

Burt entered the living room and Mary quickly rose and took him by the arm into the kitchen. I think she was making sure that her husband didn't see the stiff bulge in my shorts.

Soon afterward, Emily joined us, taking Mary's place next to me. "Are you two having fun?"

"Mary just showed Paul her big tits," Lynn whispered to Emily.

Emily grinned. "From the look of things, she must have some nice ones."

I followed Emily's gaze down to my bulge and saw it pulse involuntarily.

"They were indeed. So were Lynn's, I added."

"Shame on you, Lynn, you didn't say that you showed yours too," Emily giggled.

"Tattle tale," Lynn pouted. "Now, you have to show us."

I was now in the hot seat. Lynn had challenged me to expose myself.

"Yeah, let's see it," Emily urged. "It must be pretty nice based on the size of that bulge."

Thinking quickly, I said, "I'll show you if you both slip your panties down and give me a peek too."

"It's a deal," Emily agreed. "Right, Lynn?"

Lynn nodded. Now it was up to me. I stood and faced two gals who were now transfixed and waiting. I hooked my thumbs into my Jockey shorts and slowly lowered them to my knees. My stiff cock bobbed up and down at their eye level.

Emily licked the moisture from her upper lip and stared rather hungrily at the bobbing head facing her. My neighbor, Lynn, said nothing but, instead, reached out and held me in her hand. She rubbed her finger over the smooth head and smiled.

"It's nice and thick, Paul, thanks for sharing."

I pulled my shorts back up and sat down. "Okay, girls, show me two pussies," I purred.

I saw Emily look around, trying to see if any others were looking. She stood, reached across me, and pulled Lynn up by one arm. "On the count of three," Emily said.

It was only for a few seconds, but I got a nice view of Lynn's light brown bush. Truly, I could have been looking at my wife's pussy because they were almost identical. Lynn's pubic hair did have just a bit more of a reddish tinge.

Emily's was different. Emily had trimmed her darker, thicker bush into a small, neat triangle.

They pulled up their panties and sat back down. "Dave likes to trim me a little bit," Emily said, answering my unspoken question.

Lynn leaned over me again, putting her warm hand on my upper thigh. "You have to show him your tits too, Emily, that's our rule."

"Sure, why not," Emily agreed. "They aren't much, but they're all I've got."

Emily stood and removed her bra completely, exposing her b cup breasts and erect, brown nipples. "Dave loves to suck on these," she boasted as she pulled on her erect nipples.

"Very nice, Emily," I responded. "My compliments to Mother Nature, they look delicious."

"You can have a taste if you like, but not tonight," Emily teased.

Burt wandered into the room and stopped short when he saw Emily's bare boobs. "Have you seen Mary?" he asked.

We all shook our heads. "

Emily stood and walked up to Burt. "I'll help you find her."

Emily led Burt by the hand in the direction of the den, leaving Lynn and I together sipping our drinks.

"I think Emily enjoys showing off," Lynn offered. "She's short, but very cute, don't you think?"

I just nodded, wondering where Lynn's comment was going. Before she could speak again, Burt and Emily returned with Mary trailing behind them. They busied themselves trying to sort through the piles of discarded clothing, then Burt and Mary began dressing.

"You don't have to leave," Emily insisted, "we still have desert."

Burt fastened his belt. "Maybe next time," he muttered as he hurried Mary along.

After Mary and Burt departed, Emily returned to our couch and plopped next to me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"We found Mary in the den," Emily explained. "She was busy sucking my husband's dick and didn't see Burt and I walk into the room. I don't think Burt was very happy seeing his young wife in that position. Oh well."

"What about you, Emily?" Lynn asked quietly. "How did you feel?"

Emily shrugged. "Dave and I are pretty lenient with each other. We find that it adds a little extra spice to life. I hope Burt gets over it soon and doesn't hassle Mary too much. I'll bet that it was Dave's idea. He has a thing for big boobies, maybe because mine are somewhere near the other end of the scale."

Lynn sighed. "Maybe it's time for us to go too. It's getting pretty late."

Burt and Mary's departure put a bit of a damper on things and I agreed with Lynn.

"Let's go find our spouses and put ourselves back together," I suggested to Lynn.

"Nobody's in the den. Dave went to the kitchen, so Walt and Barb must be somewhere upstairs," Emily volunteered.

I followed Lynn up the two-level stairway, admiring the way her firm ass moved in her thin panties. Together, we checked the office and the guestroom. The office was empty, but we found Margie and Ivan in the guestroom. Margie was busily riding her husband's long cock, and neither acknowledged us as Lynn and I took a moment to watch Margie slide up and down.

"Ivan's got a long one, huh?" Lynn whispered as we moved past the doorway.

Holding hands now, Lynn and I moved quietly down the hall to the master bedroom. I began to feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Why would Barb be up here? Is she with Walt?

Dave and Emily's bedroom was spacious, with an alcove facing the woods out back. First, I was relieved to see that the king-size bed was empty, then my heartbeat surged when Lynn and I looked into the alcove.

There, on a maroon, upholstered chaise lounge, my wife lay stretched out with her legs splayed apart. Walt was next to the chaise and facing away from us. He wasn't wearing his underwear. It was obvious that he was busy sucking on Barb's left breast as his fingers fondled her right. Walt's other hand was busy inside my wife's panties. The movement of his hand clearly indicated that to me that he had one or more fingers inside Barb's tight pussy.

It is difficult to recall all of the emotions that surged through my body in those few seconds after our discovery. I was witness to my next-door neighbor sexually stimulating my wife, and my wife apparently responding to his mouth and hands. I'm sure there was a mixture of jealousy, rage, curiosity, and surprise, along with a heavy dose of arousal. My cock was now like a steel rod in my Jockey's.

Thankfully, Lynn waited to see what I would say or do.

I stepped a little closer and cleared my dry throat. "Honey, the others are leaving. When you are done, let's go downstairs and find our stuff."

Barb's eyes snapped open and she tried to rise. Her movement caused Walt to fall away, exposing his small, but very hard penis.

"Oh, Paul, I'm sorry. I'll come with you right now!" Barb sputtered as she realized her position.

I stepped to the chaise, picked up my wife's bra and handed it to her. "Here, honey, let me help you put it back on. It's okay, don't worry."

Walt quickly slipped his briefs back on and exited with Lynn following close behind him.

Barb's shoulders seem to slump as I helped her arms through her bra straps and carefully refastened the snaps in the back.

"Too much to drink," Barb mumbled as she slowly shook her head, trying to clear the fog in her brain.

"We all had way too much to drink tonight," I confirmed. I put my arms around my wife and squeezed her tightly. I'm sure that she could feel my hardness against her bottom as I kissed her neck. "I love you, baby, never forget that," I added softly.

"How will I ever be able to face them again?" Barb moaned. "Lynn is going to hate me. You are going to hate me."

"Wait and see," I advised. "I certainly don't hate you. I think Lynn and Walt have played around like this before. I know that Dave and Emily are very open-minded too. Nothing serious really happened, did it?"

Barb turned in my arms and gazed into my eyes. "No, nothing...well nothing really serious I guess," she replied very tentatively.

I kissed my wife lovingly. "Tell me," I half-ordered.

Barb hesitated, apparently trying to clearly recall what had transpired.

"I needed to pee, but the downstairs bathroom was busy, so I went upstairs to use the master bath. Walt was in their bedroom talking with Margie and Ivan. The three of them were lying on the bed when I closed the bathroom door."

"When I opened the door again, Ivan and Margie were gone, but Walt was sitting over on the lounger. He said something to me and I walked over to answer. He started telling me how I looked like Lynn. He wanted to see if my breasts were like hers. Here I was in only my bra and panties; talking to him like it was a normal thing to do."

"I said that I couldn't do that, but he kept talking to me and putting his hand on my leg. He insisted that I sit down and talk to him, so I did. That's when he kissed me and I somehow ended up lying back on the lounger."

I nodded as she confessed. "Is that when we walked in on you?"

"Oh, not at that point. Walt took off his underwear then and he told me he wanted me to suck him. He was hard and it was sticking right out there. For some reason, he looked and sounded pretty pathetic."

"So, did you do it?"

"I sort of did, but just a little bit. I kissed the head. It was wet and leaking. He managed to get a little of it in my mouth, but then I told him that was enough and made him stop."

He told me, "I'll stop if you let me take off your bra."

"So that is how you lost your bra?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I thought if he got to see my boobs, then he would leave me alone."

I smiled at my naïve wife. "But seeing your breasts made him want to suck on them instead, right?"

"Uh huh. He sucked on one, then the other. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't seem to do it right then. I was pretty much out of control at that point, I think."

I nodded my understanding, recalling my own encounters with Emily and Lynn earlier. "How did it feel to have Walt's hand in your panties and his fingers inside you?"

Barb shuddered. "It happened so quickly. All of a sudden, he was sort of holding me down and his fingers were inside. You know how I love that, don't you?"

"Yeah, it turns you on instantly," I agreed.

"He only did it a little before you and Lynn surprised us. I hate to think what would have happened if you had waited a few more minutes!"

I grinned at my vivacious wife. "Who knows, you might have really enjoyed feeling another man. I've been your only lover...as far as I know."

Barb recovered enough to swat at my arm. "You know you are the only one!"

"Don't you sometimes wonder what it would be like to experience another man?"I asked seriously. "Didn't you look around the circle tonight and check out the bulges?"

"You were watching me?" Barb asked.

"That's as good as a confession," I chuckled. "It's alright, honey. I'm okay with anything you decide you want to experience. I mean that."

"Well, if I did decide to do anything, it probably wouldn't be with Walt. He's pretty small, in case you didn't notice."

"I did notice," I admitted. "Poor Lynn must wonder what an average or large dick feels like." I put my hand on my wife's bare back. "We need to get downstairs and find our clothes. We may be the last to leave at this rate."

We found our clothes and quickly dressed while Dave and Emily sat nearby and chatted with us.

"I hope you both had a good time," Emily offered, trying to determine if we were upset.

I was surprised at Barb's response. "It was a fun party, Emily. I think it is our turn next month. I'll have to think hard to come up with a way to outdo you, hun."

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers
12