House Party Voyeur

Story Info
Watching her roommate get fucked...
8.3k words
3.6
46k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

House Party Voyeur

"So...do you want to come?"

The pink sergal lounged on the sofa, hind paws kicked up over the rounded arm, worn away in the place where she usually rested her paws. At home in the dinky little two bed flat she shared with Anny, Rhythm could not have been more at ease. Though one would expect a fur to be less self-conscious in their own home, it had taken a long time for the sergal to feel completely secure with the outgoing panda bounding from place to place, ever in motion. One never knew quite what to expect.

Poking her head through from the kitchen, the red panda pursed her lips as if to blow Rhythm a kiss. The sergal rolled her eyes.

"I mean, you don't have to come if you don't want to. It's completely up to you," she said, deadpan, tail tip flicking. "The offer is there."

Anny snorted and padded into the room, wearing a white shirt cut off below her breasts and a loose pair of grey jogging bottoms. There was no need for fancy attire around the house and her fur was bold enough as it was. She had the build of a red panda but not the colouring by far. Pink dominated her coat with a purple front that trailed all the way down to her hips, a semi-circle of yellow arching out of her trousers. Yellow dashes and rings encircled her wrists, so vibrant that she could have been wearing jewellery, and her blue hair was styled short, two long tresses falling in front of her ears. She blinked and flicked her tail, the bushy, multi-coloured length thumping into the door frame.

"Oh, come now." She crossed her arms over her ample chest, a smirk pulling at her lips. "I can't imagine that you wouldn't want me there. Maybe a chance for me to meet this new beau of yours. You have been...secretive."

She studied Rhythm seriously, eyes brightening all of a sudden as she jumped back into the kitchen, calling out in a singsong voice to make sure she was heard.

"And no one keeps secrets from me!"

Rhythm sighed and swung her legs down to the carpet, coarse fibres pushing between her toes. Smiling, she curled them into the carpet, enjoying the sensation. It was the simple things that mattered sometimes. She yawned and adjusted the neckline of her plain red t-shirt, the ever present headphones sitting around her neck as if to take the place of a necklace. They may as well have been a necklace for all the time she actually took them off - a safety mechanism of sorts. Not many questioned their presence as Rhythm worked at the radio station: in the entertainment industry, she was permitted her eccentricities.

Hm, that radio station... She smiled to herself. That was how she had met Terian.

The panda huffed and bounded back into sight, bare hind paw tap-tap-tapping the ground for attention. Pacing, the brightly coloured panda stood out like a beacon in the darkness. It was no wonder she got so many looks walking down the street. It was impossible not to look at her. Swallowing, Rhythm tried to keep her eyes from tracing the outline of the obstinate panda. Knowing her inclinations, Anny would take the look the wrong way.

"Well, you'll have to come if you want to see," Rhythm said. "You know where Seven Oaks is?"

"More or less."

Anny's tail flicked, knocking over a lamp on the side table. Without even looking, Rhythm reached down and replaced it, cable laid neatly over the edge that faced the sofa.

"You shouldn't have any trouble then. It's on a bus route back if you want to get home afterwards."

Huffing, the panda threw her paws in the air and spun on the spot like an excited feral of her species.

"Home?" She exclaimed, tone incredulous. "Darling, who goes out to a party to go home afterwards?"

"I would if I was not staying with Terian. And Silas," she added as an afterthought.

Coughing into her paw, the older panda displayed a rare moment of tact and chose not to focus on the mention of Silas' name, though she had had much to say about him in the past.

"You should get out more, Rhythm - make like your name and move those hips! Find your Rhythm!"

Anny bounced from hind paw to paw, tail wagging as if she had suddenly morphed into a canine. The sergal toyed with her headphones, sliding them back and forth against the thicker fur on the back of her neck. Winter was well on its way as Autumn bled into bitter frosts and, though she would not gain a true winter coat, her body naturally called the fur to grow longer. At least it meant that she did not have to turn the heating on as often.

"Whatever. I'm going to this party. Are you going to be there or not?" Rhythm asked.

Drumming her fingers upon her arm, the panda struggled to stay still, energy thrumming through her. It was no wonder she was so slim - and undoubtedly fit - with all the activity she undertook simply by existing. Rhythm suppressed a wicked smile, considering how much of Anny's activity lingered within the bedroom.

The panda grinned, schemes already running through her mind. Oh, what she would do to tease Rhythm at her boyfriend's party! A musician at that! A guitarist. Rhythm would see the funny side of another prank, she always did. The panda's lips twisted into a cunning, gleeful smile.

"Sure," she said. "I'll be there - you can count on it!"

*

Hiding in the corner of Terian and Silas' spacious living room, Rhythm flinched every time the disco lights dashed over her. A disco ball - garish - hung from the ceiling, thankfully only a hire and not a permanent fixture. She was not sure she could have borne it otherwise. The sergal had her headphones clamped firmly around her ears to muffle the noise of the room, the party in full swing. She did not know how it was possible for Terian and Silas to know so many furs. She could not imagine having more than a few friends, her usual close knit group. It was difficult as it was to open up to others.

She scanned the crowd, shrinking back into the armchair. It tied into the decor but, with the lights dimmed and multi-coloured spots sweeping the room, it was impossible to appreciate the home Terian and Silas had put together. Swallowing her nerves, the sergal slowly eased herself to her hind paws as if afraid that someone would latch on to her at any moment. If Terian was not about, or even Anny, she would much rather simply be left alone. It was easier.

For the umpteenth time, she wondered why she had even attended the party. Why she had invited Anny alone was no mystery - any company was good. And the panda loved parties. Rhythm had laughed earlier, spirits lifting as Anny danced through the living room with a drink in each paw and a partner on each arm. There was no doubt in her mind that Anny had crept off to a quieter corner and lifted her tail in that short skirt for some willing male to plough. Rhythm blushed, heat rising from her muzzle. Even thinking about what had undoubtedly happened felt wrong in her kind mind.

Carefully, she slipped through the crowd to the drinks table, scanning what was set out for something that might be familiar. Sadly, the only thing she recognised was a local beer and it was with a grunt and a grimace that she snatched it from the table and retreated to her chair in the corner like a wild animal returning to its den. Other furs indulged themselves in all manner of cocktails, expertly mixing and shaking with such confidence that Rhythm could not even begin to deduce what they were concocting.

She sank back into her chair with a soft exhalation, crossing one leg over the other, demurely dressed in skinny jeans that showed off the shape of her legs. She liked to look good, even if she did not have the style or brash choices of other furs. Rhythm opened the can with a snap and fizz of escaping air, wrinkling her muzzle. She did not even like beer all that much. Why had she not snagged something better?

A pink and purple blur emerged from the crowd, staggering in a pair of too high heels. The colours clashed and the short skirt dragged along the top of her thighs, but Anny was too drunk to care. She swayed unnervingly and Rhythm half jumped out of her seat to catch the panda before Anny teetered away, legs splayed like a deer on ice.

"Anny?" She tried, voice lost in the music and bubble of socialisation. "Anny!"

The panda beamed, tail thumping against the linoleum floor, the imitation wood barely visible in the low light. Looking down, the sergal had trouble seeing the untouched beer can clasped in her right paw.

"What are you doing hiding back here?"

Anny swung her hips and plopped on to Rhythm's lap, legs dangling off the side of the chair. The sergal's eyes widened and she shrank away, tucking herself into the far corner of the seat. It did nothing to dissuade Anny, however, who snuggled her head beneath Rhythm's chin as if they were long lost lovers. Her paw crept down the sergal's thigh and Rhythm shifted, tail tucked between her legs. It was a struggle to breathe as the panda draped herself over her and she held her breath, lest she be overpowered by the heady aroma of whatever perfume Anny had applied in liberal doses that night.

Rhythm cleared her throat and patted Anny's shoulder awkwardly, bare pink fur soft and luxurious beneath her paw, the result of Anny's fur care regime.

"Anny?"

Rhythm put her lips uncomfortably close to Anny's ear to be heard, shivering at the closeness required. It took more than conversation to make Rhythm comfortable with another fur - it had been enough of a struggle with Terian, and she had fallen for him. Lovers were different. Anny was different. The sergal pursed her lips and held Anny's body away from her as she repeated her name. The panda giggled, ear twitching fervently at the tickling sensation of breath.

"Anny, maybe you should sober up some," Rhythm suggested as gently as she was able. "You're rather unsteady. You fell on me."

"Fell on you?"

Anny shrieked with laughter, kicking out her legs as she flung her arms simultaneously backwards and stretched out over both arms of the chair, catching furs in both lines of fire. A startled equine squealed as he was kicked and jumped away while a feline yowled at having her breast so acutely molested, if but in passing. The furs glared and Rhythm wished she could disappear into the chair, though she was not the cause of their affront. Settling herself more comfortably on Rhythm's lap, Anny made no apology.

Casting her eyes from left to right, Rhythm fingered her headphones, running her finger along the top band as if reminding herself that they were still in their rightful place. The panda hiccupped and lurched to the side, forcing Rhythm to grab her arms. As if unaware that she had almost taken an untimely tumble to the floor, Anny jiggled a hind paw happily and smiled like a goof, the strap of her dress sliding down one shoulder. Rhythm's chest pressed awkwardly to the panda's arm and the sergal's lips twisted. If she was not busy supporting her roommate, she would have adjusted that dress strap for her, hide the side of her breast from public view. Alas, there were no free paws to grace her attempt.

Anny gulped, throat working to swallow saliva, too much in her muzzle. She nuzzled into Rhythm's neck and threw her arms around her shoulders, the stench of alcohol on her breath. Wrinkling her nose, Rhythm fought against the need to lean away. She wouldn't want to offend Anny, regardless of what state she was in.

"Rhythm," she slurred. "We've known each other a while now..."

Rhythm sighed and brought her paws up to the headphones, sliding her gaze quietly away from the panda supporting herself by hanging off the sergal's slender frame.

"Yes, we have, Anny."

The panda blinked, eyes unfocused.

"And you've been a good roommate."

Rhythm giggled, unable to stop herself. The panda was silly when she'd had a few and was not luring in every male around. Anny wriggled, buttocks squashed against the sergal's thighs.

"I like to think I have," Rhythm said tactfully. "But why don't we get you a glass of water? I think that may be good for you."

Anny nibbled the edge of Rhythm's jaw and the sergal froze, tail rigid. Her breath caught and heat seared through her body, the warmth of another fur making her gasp for air. Her eyes darted fervently from fur to fur, begging them wordlessly to rescue her. She didn't want to be trapped! What was wrong with Anny? Gulping, the sergal tried to subtly push her away, adjusting their positions, but Anny wasn't having any of it.

"Anny?"

The panda's hair brushed Rhythm's chest through her shirt, where her breasts would have been if she was not a true to form sergal, one of the natural kind. Rolling her head to the back of the chair, the sergal twisted away. Anny did not notice, swaying as she supported herself on the arms of the hair, hovering over Rhythm with trembling arms. At any moment, the sergal feared her arms would give out and the panda's muzzle would crash into her chest. In her state, Rhythm wondered if Anny expected a pair of soft breasts to cushion her nose dive. Instead she would meet only fur and bone, or as close as.

"Rhythm, we've known each other a long time," Anny repeated, bushy tail flicking round to touch Rhythm's.

The sergal shook her head, headphones falling from her head to her neck, ear pieces bumping together.

"You just said that..."

The panda dipped her muzzle so that she was nose to nose with the twitching sergal, lips barely a hair's breadth apart.

"Don't you ever want to try something...more?" The panda murmured, breath warm on Rhythm's lips. "More, Rhythm, there could be so much more..."

"Anny."

Rhythm held her by the shoulders, lips set into a hard line: sometimes one had to be drawn. The panda shrugged and murred, licking her lips as Rhythm turned her head to avoid having an unfortunate lick land upon her own lips.

"I'm with Terian. You know this."

Surely that was something the drunken panda would understand? She wouldn't be interested in Rhythm when she was sober, or had certainly never hinted that she harboured more than friendly feelings towards the sergal. Rhythm swallowed hard, fingers curling into Anny's shoulders as the panda did no more than blink. Maybe that's what all her pranks were about, implying something more, a desire ill advised.

Yet Anny only rolled her eyes and snorted, washing breath over Rhythm's muzzle.

"That weirdo?" She coughed, having the good sense to turn her muzzle away. "Puh-lease, Rhythm! He's with that lion! Silver? Something? Whatever."

"Anny!" Rhythm started, sitting up as straight as a rod as her eyes went wide; she looked around as if expecting Terian or Silas to leap from the shadows, having heard Anny's cruelty. "We're in their house. Have some manners!"

The panda chuckled hoarsely and licked her dry lips, unconvinced.

"Yeah, but if you were really with Terian, it would be your house too, wouldn't it? But it's not."

Anny stifled a hiccup. Rhythm's narrowed her eyes and she lifted her headphones so that they sat over her ears again, back in their proper place. They gave her confidence sorely needed.

"Honestly, Rhythm, when are you going to see sense?"

Enough was enough.

"All right," Rhythm said firmly, standing up and pushing the panda back on to her paws at the same time. "I think it's time we got you a drink."

Somehow the panda landed on her heels and swayed, legs splayed like a newborn foal for balance. Rhythm followed her up and stood close, forcing Anny to back up a few steps and taking her quite seriously by the paw. Her heart thudded painfully in her chest and she wiped sweat off her paw on to her thigh, dragging the panda with her.

Anny giggled and pointed to the drinks table.

"There is drink there..."

"Yes, but we're getting you water now, not alcohol."

"Aw, why?" Anny shivered. "Water's boring."

Perhaps a bit of boring is exactly what you need, Rhythm thought, towing the panda with her towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was separate from the party and Rhythm ducked into it gratefully, nudging the door closed after them with the heel of her boot - far more sensible than Anny's with low, tasteful heels. Clicking over the linoleum, Rhythm breathed in safe respite from the clamour and filled a glass at the tap, water burbling into the crystal clear vessel. Passing it to Anny, Rhythm could feel the quality in even the smooth curve of the glassware. Terian and Silas certainly lived on the finer side of life, it had to be said.

Anny frowned and took the glass of water offered in a paw that was as unsteady as her balance.

"Rhythm, I don't know what's wrong with you."

"What would be wrong?" The sergal tilted her muzzle. "You should drink."

Anny followed direction and gulped down the entire glass of water, dribbling down the side of her jaw. When finished, she banged the glass down with two much force on the polished granite counter, leaning heavily upon the sideboard.

"I just don't get it..."

"You don't understand what exactly?"

Rhythm tentatively requested clarification, afraid of the answer she would receive. Just how much had Anny really had to drink this time? It was most unlike her to behave in such a manner. Mostly, as horrible as it was to think, the panda would hang around the lads when drunk, fawning for attention. At least until they made it to the bedroom, that was. From that point everything was behind closed doors.

"Why you're with Terian," Anny clarified, running her fingers through her hair as if trying to comb out the knots, an impossibility after drunken antics. "He's not good for you."

Rhythm stiffened, her hackles rising between her shoulder blades.

"I disagree," she said slowly, the words coming with difficulty: an opposite opinion did not come naturally to her, especially not with her rambunctious roommate. "But that's your opinion."

"What about me, Rhythm? You could have so much more fun with me."

The sergal shook her head and held up her paws, body language saying more than words ever could. Anny's ears drooped and her lips turned down sulkily.

"I don't have to listen to you. Anny, you've had too much to drink and you don't mean any of this."

Rhythm rubbed her arm, looking down at the floor, eyes tracing specks and patterns. Were they put there intentionally or unintentionally? It did not matter - just a fleeting thought as she tried to avoid what had to be done.

Rhythm cleared her throat, coughing into her paw with undue formality. It felt necessary in the moment.

"I'll see you around, Anny," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her paw across her muzzle. "Have fun at the party, okay? I'm staying here tonight so remember to get the bus back...okay?"

Turning her back, the sergal padded from the kitchen on light paws, trying to make as little noise as possible. It was as if she worried that she would aggravate Anny further if she stomped too loudly. As it was, the noise level roared and abruptly lowered as the sergal passed through the kitchen door, leaving Anny in perfect solitude.

In the quiet, the panda huffed and leaned back against the counter, loathing every inch of the shiny, pristine kitchen. What was it with gay guys and their obsession with cleanliness? She scowled and dragged the heel of her stiletto across the floor, leaving a staggered black mark. Snorting, Anny crossed her arms over her chest. There. That would show them. See how they liked their pretty little kitchen all messed up.

The mark was small and insignificant and seemed to mock the panda with its sobriety. Anny rolled her shoulders and dragged the strap of her dress back up her shoulder, settling it between the round of muscle and curve of her neck. What did she care that Rhythm had rejected her, the sergal with her perfect pink fur and irritatingly innocent smile? She was silly to even think Rhythm may respond positively, so enthralled was she with her infatuation in a fur that would never truly return her attentions.