House Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, you haven't, uhh, given head?"

"No silly, taken a load of spunk on my face!"

She said it so bluntly it took Ian aback. As he watched her scooping his cum from her face and sucking it off her finger, her arm still mechanically pumping away with the studded dildo, he realized this was something he had never even hoped to experience. Something he had assumed would just be experienced vicariously through porn.

"I hope you are ready to go again, I'm not done," she said as she reached out for his dick, now somewhat softer.

"I don't know, I'm not usually ready again this quickly," he started to protest, a little embarrassed.

"But I need you," she said in a little voice. She gently held the tip of his penis between her teeth as she said the next part quietly. "I want you to be the first man to fuck my ass."

That was all Ian needed to be fully erect again. Jess grinned, and gave his dick a few parting licks before directing him down to her pussy. Ian knelt on the couch, awkwardly positioning himself above her pussy, still filled with the studded dildo. She extracted it with a popped, and much to Ian's surprise and delight, brought it up to her mouth for a taste of her juices. Already prepped from the large dildo, Ian thrust inside her, meeting virtually no resistance. He bottomed out on his first pump, eliciting a cry from Jess, as she dropped the soaked dildo on the floor beside them. Ian set to humping her with a fury, her pussy wet and warm around him. As she adjusted to his size, which we realized regrettably was smaller than the dildo, he felt her clenching her muscles, squeezing his dick just slightly. The plastic handle of the anal beads, still held inside her asshole, was gently prodding his balls on each thrust. With the excess of juices dripping from her cunt and his recent ejaculation all over Jess's face (much of which was now drying where it lay), Ian knew that he would be able to last a while this time around.

However, his partner apparently wasn't in the same boat. Her hand had been furiously frigging her clit as he pumped inside her, and Jess's breath was quickening to a dangerous pace. All of a sudden, she pulled her hand back and pushed him off of her. His dick felt cold, exposed to the room.

"In my ass now!" She urgently panted.

She flipped over, kneeling over the back of the couch. Placing her elbows on the back cushion, she wiggled her ass as she settled in, the plastic rod still thrusting out of her anus. As Ian lined up, she reached down to grab the discarded dildo. Turning on the vibration mode, she held it to her sensitive clit, gasping with pleasure.

"Pull the beads out now," she commanded breathlessly. "Just go easy on that."

Ian slipped a finger in the ring at the end of the plastic handle and started pulling, slowly. Jessica moaned loudly as the first bead started pushing against her sphincter from the inside. Finally, with much pulling and moaning, the largest bead popped out. Ian could hear it, and the release in pressure caused him to pull the next bead up quickly, earning a short yelp from Jessica. He slowed down and the next one came out more easily. One by one, he popped the rest out of her ass, both of their arousal increasing significantly during the process. For the first time in his life, he was presented with a gaping asshole. He peered down into her, and experimentally stuck a finger inside.

"Get in there now!"

He did notice that the hole was slowly closing and hurried to get in position. His dick was amazingly wet as he pushed the tip into her still gaping asshole. Applying pressure, he also pulled her cheeks as far apart as possible. She grunted and moaned, and he saw her dainty hand clutching the couch cushion in a fist. He pushed harder until the head of his cock popped inside the ring of muscle. Both parties moaned as this first goal was reached. Ian was now able to more easily push the rest of his cock inside her ass. It was so tight against his shaft, that he could see the pussy juice still slathered on his dick collected around the outside of her asshole, as if it was a squeegee cleaning his shaft. After what felt like forever, especially for Jessica, he was fully imbedded in her rectum. As he started to pull out of her, he wasn't sure if the squeals were in pleasure or not. When he started pushing back in, there was no mistaking the cries of pain coming out of her mouth.

"No, keep going!" she responded when he checked if he should stop.

He found himself buried to the hilt once again. He paused just slightly, and noticed her repositioning a little. She was working the studded dildo back into her pussy, her eyes screwed tightly shut as she did. He didn't move and waited for her to finish. He could feel the vibrating studs rubbing against the underside of his dick through the thin membrane that now separated the fake and real cock. The extra stimulation began to take its toll on both of them. He pulled out, much easier this time and was able to push back in with hardly a sound from his lover. Encouraged he started moving a bit faster, and soon was thrusting hard in and out of Jess's tight ass. Each time, his dick rubbed against the vibrating studs in her pussy, adding to the sensation. Her cries became those of passion as she grew accustomed to the feeling.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good!!! Oh my God, I love your dick in my ass! I'm so full, fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh my God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming! AHHHHHH!

He gripped her hips tightly as she started bucking against him, struggling to keep his cock in her ass as his own orgasm approached. Two more thrusts and he grunted, collapsing on her back as he shot load after load of cum in her ass.

"Oh GOD, I can feel your cum in me." Jess cried out as her orgasm subsided. She let the dildo slip out of her sore and used cunt as she collapsed onto the couch, still draped over the back with Ian buried in her ass. The warm heavy feeling of his body pinning her down completed the most intense orgasm she had ever had, and she was very content to just sit there. It might have been 30 seconds or 30 minutes, but eventually Ian pulled his now flaccid dick out of her and started to reassemble his clothing, while Jess remained where she had collapsed. Ian was unsure how to act or what to say, and was inexplicably embarrassed. Perhaps those guilty feelings were returning, he wasn't sure, but knew he just wanted to leave. He walked past Jess when she finally spoke. He turned and looked back at her, still laying over the back of the couch, her face streaked with cum and tears.

"Ian," she said, her voice hoarse. "Thanks. Todd is away on business a lot."

12