House Sitting

Story Info
A young man encounters his hot MILF neighbor.
3.1k words
4.52
287.3k
181

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living my final summer after high school at home with my family in the suburbs. Dad had a good job at the firm and we lived well on a street full of doctors, lawyers and business owners. The neighbors next door, the Stintons, were the closest to us. Mr. Stinton was a surgeon and his wife an RN at the local hospital. She was an attractive woman with platinum blond hair and a petite athletic figure. They had two rambunctious young boys, 6 and 8 years old, that I had encountered playing in the yard over the years, and one small mutt of a dog.

Over the past few years I had performed dozens of odd jobs for them, mowing their lawn, dog sitting, shoveling snow in the winter. We had a good relationship and they were happy to have me help out when I needed to make some spending money.

One day my mom received a phone call, the Stintons were going on a vacation for a week and would like me to dog sit and care for the house while they were away. Nice! Spare cash! It was an easy job. Go over, feed the dog, let it out to play in the back yard, play pool on their pool table. Basically, hang out in a nice house a couple times a day and get paid for it.

Friday came along and I decided that I would cut their grass as well, since I needed to do ours and it was going to rain the next day. I got pretty hot as I ran the mower back and forth across both backyards. I started to think to myself how great a shower would feel after all this mowing. I loved the idea of having a beautiful house to myself this week. I liked to imagine what it would be like living in a place like that on my own. So I would sort of pretend while I was there.

I finished the lawn and headed over to the Stintons'. I felt a little thrill from taking a guilty pleasure like showering in their house but figured, they will be gone all week. Who's to know?

The best shower in the place was in the master bath. It was a real nice one with lots of room. I relished the great shower head and the warm water felt amazing on my back. After my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to the bedroom. I did have a thought about the possibility that Mrs. Stinton probably had wrapped her smoking hot body in the same towel. I looked around. I'd never really been in here and wondered if there was anything interesting, like maybe racy underwear? I imagined Mrs. Stinton in a lacy number. Oh, that would be something! I looked in a nearby dresser, panties! Pretty common colors and styles. Nothing racy, but I still held a pair up and imagined the heavenly body they had been on. I even got a little hard just picturing her. She was quite hot and I had envisioned her in more than a couple fantasies over the past few years. I poked around a little and from across the room I spotted something under the night stand. I walked over and kneeled down reaching under and pulling it out, I almost dropped the shiny white dildo. Holy crap! I nearly shouted. Now my mind was just reeling with thoughts about Sandra Stinton with this baby between her legs. Wow!

Just as I was seriously considering stroking my growing hard on forming a tent in the bath towel, I was jarred from my thoughts by a noise in the hallway. I quickly looked to my right, but was otherwise frozen in fear. Around the corner carrying her purse and a pulling a rolling bag behind her was Sandra! She gasped out loud, clearly startled by the intruder in her bedroom and the two of us locked eyes and there was an agonizing moment of shocked silence.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Sandra finally blurted out. I was busted, on so many levels.

I attempted to think fast and could only come up with, "What are you doing here?" I had nothing to defend myself with, the dildo still in my hand, my drying body still wrapped in one of their towels. I was deeply in trouble. She responded to my useless question with a strange response.

"I... came home early. We... I... had an argument."

Her eyes fixated on the phallus in my hand. "That's... not yours."

"Um, yeah," I responded in a timid tone.

"Why are you holding that?" She asked. My face was hot, I was almost shaking and now really aware of how nearly naked I was. She was staring at me, my chest still wet as I put the dildo down on the bed.

"Sorry..."

"What were you doing with that? "

"I... noticed it under the table."

"You aren't supposed to be up here." Her eyes had changed, tears making her beautiful blue eyes glassy.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm not really. What were you doing?"

I paused for a second. I could tell she was distraught in some way and I likely just made things worse. I felt sad for her and without another thought said, "I was thinking about you."

Her expression changed, it was hard to read, but she seemed confused, and something else.

She stepped toward me, I didn't know what was going to happen and braced for a possible slap.

She hugged me instead, "I'm sorry I startled you."

I was in shock, this amazing woman was hugging me and I tried to carefully return the hug.

"Do you think about me a lot?" She asked with her head on my shoulder. I thought I heard a sniffle.

"Yes."

"What do you think about?"

"Well... um... what guys think about, I guess."

"I see." She pulled back from me. Looked me up and down. "Do you... have a girlfriend?"

"Not since last December."

Why was she asking me all these strange questions? Why did she hug me? What is happening?

Sandra stared a moment. She was beautiful, even in her plain jeans and button down lacy top. They fit her really well. She could have been a blue jeans model.

She wiped a tear away from her cheek. She then leaned in and kissed me square on the lips.

I nearly fell over, but kissed her back a second later. I didn't know what happened, but this amazing hot woman was kissing me. She broke off the kiss and looked at my very shocked and confused face.

"They won't be home any time soon," she said

She kissed me again, more purposefully, pulling me into her. My hands wrapped around her and I felt her tongue begin to probe my lips. I couldn't believe it, but I accepted her tongue and Sandra let out a soft whine. We kissed passionately and I felt the towel slipping down a bit. As I broke away to stop it from falling, Sandra grabbed my hand. She pulled my hand up and placed it on her breast. The towel slipped lower as we kissed again even more frantically. My hardness was becoming evident through the now loose towel. Sandra pushed me back until I was sitting on edge of the 4 post bed, the dildo rolled off the bed, bouncing on the floor. She giggled and pushed me down flat on my back. I had never heard her laugh, or giggle. It was an intoxicating sound. She was on her knees hovering over me, her platinum hair partially covering my face. She had a serious look in her eyes as she reached for the towel just covering my now hard manhood.

I started to say something witty or smart but only got out "Um what are-, "

She silenced me with her finger over my lips and whispered, "No talking now." My mind was exploding as I felt her hand wrap around my hardness. She was slowly tugging on me as her eyes fixated on the shaft. She leaned forward and I felt the tickle of her flowing hair on my stomach. Then the warm wet sensation of Sandra's beautiful lips sliding over me. Her tongue danced on my shaft as she began moving her mouth more intently upon me.

I was still in shock, it was a surreal moment and I was trying to catch up. The woman of my dreams was sucking me! I was trying to hold back my orgasm but it was so good, so hot and wet. It felt like my mind would explode. Instead, I felt an orgasm rushing up from my toes. I had thought to warn her, but before I could get the words together I managed an "Aaaah I'm-," And it felt like my very soul was bursting forth. She gave a muffled um, then a moan of satisfaction as she took my essence with hunger and satisfaction. Not only did she swallow, but she seemed to enjoy it! She finally pulled away and we both recovered our breath from the ordeal.

Sandra gave me a warm smile. Then kissed me on the forehead and said, "Come back this evening like you normally would." Now THAT was good news. I got dressed while Sandra headed down to the kitchen. She handed me a bottle of water on the way out with the words "See you soon." Those simple words and the tone of her voice echoed in my head the rest of the afternoon, through dinner with the folks and beyond.

I kept checking the time and finally at seven sharp I nearly sprung from the couch wearing a polo shirt and my best shorts. I didn't want to over dress (it would look strange to wear anything nicer to go feed a dog). I did however manage my best casual "I'll probably watch a little TV on their big screen for a while," to my mother as I headed out the door.

Only a few lights were on at the house as I approached. Looks like she is playing it safe as well, I thought. I opened the door and immediately smelled candles.

I shouted out a "Hello?"

"Up here," from Sandra upstairs. My heart was pounding and I had to concentrate a bit to get up the circular staircase without tripping.

It had already been a pretty out of this world afternoon and I was still recovering from our encounter earlier. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I was sure going to find out.

As I headed down the hall I could hear faint music... Steely Dan? The door to the bedroom was open but not all the way. I pushed it open to the most amazing site. She was in a silvery silk robe that was loosely tied showing hints of black lace beneath. She could have been a model and I'd be the first in line to buy whatever she was selling.

"Hi," she said. She seemed so calm. I was not.

"Tell me, when you had these thoughts about me, what were you doing?"

"Well... um... you know. They were fantasies."

She was standing only a few inches away, with her hands on my shoulders.

"And, you were playing with yourself?"

"Well... yeah." I whispered.

"Steven, I want you to tell me, What I was doing in these fantasies of yours?"

"Well... I can't... I mean... I have some pretty perverted fantasies."

"Oh? Interesting. What if I told you I had a couple of my own?"

Man, another massive revelation. I'm pretty sure the hottest women I know just told me she fantasized about me!

"Are you a virgin Steven?"

"Well, technically... Yes." (My last girlfriend was saving herself for marriage which was one of the reasons we broke up.)

I was so nervous; I could barely talk in complete sentences.

She looked into my eyes with a serious look on her face.

"I'm safe, I can't get pregnant any more. Since you are still a virgin, we can skip the protection, understood?

I could hardly answer but managed a Yes.

She pulled me in and kissed me. Moaning as our tongues became entwined. I was more prepared this time and gave her my best kiss. Gently then harder, a nibble at her lip once in a while. She seemed to really like it as she pushed her hips into me. I was hard as a rock and I'm sure she could feel me through my shorts.

After a couple minutes she spun me around and pulled my shirt over my head. Then with little hesitation she went for my shorts. She got hold of the underwear at the same time and I quickly found myself hard and exposed in from of her again. She pushed me back on the bed and looked intently into my eyes as she pulled her robe away, letting it fall to the floor. She was a sight. She had on a black lacy bra, matching garter belt and panties and black thigh high stockings. There was also something red at the top of her panties. They had a tie at the top like a red ribbon on a birthday present. Then she spoke.

"I thought I'd dress in something special for you."

"Wow," is all I could say.

"You like the bow?" She wiggled a tiny bit showing it off.

"YES!"

"It's a special day for you. I got you a present. Would you like to open it?"

"Um... yeah!"

She stepped towards the bed, she smelled amazing.

I reached over with a slightly unsteady hand and pulled at the end of the bow. It came apart in a smooth flourish leaving her panties loose and falling away from her.

"Go on", she whispered

I pulled them downward, they fell past the most amazing legs I'd ever been this close to.

Her pubic area wasn't completely bare but had a blonde, almost white tuft of hair accenting a swollen light pink set of lips. The sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

She then reached behind her back and loosened the clasp on her back letting her bra fall away. She wasn't busty but had firm hand sized breasts that ended with perfect nipples pointing straight at me. She obviously took care of her body and it was amazing.

I was almost paralyzed and was trying to figure out what to do next but she solved it for me. As I was sitting facing her she moved forward and placed a knee on either side of my legs with her flat tummy inches from my face. I kissed it instinctively and I heard her sigh as she pulled the back of my head to her.

She then moved forward pushing me flat on my back. Without saying a word, she fell forward and crawled over me. Before I knew what she was doing, I was looking up at this beautiful woman's most private area. She then began lowering herself onto my face as I reached up for her thighs.

I knew what she wanted and began to help her get in the perfect position for my tongue. As my tongue reached her I was greeted by her fingers opening herself up for me to get better access. She smelled like perfume and a woman's musk, together this made an amazing combination. I licked and licked stopping to find her nub giving it the lightest of flicks back and forth.

Once I was there she changed demeanor all together.

"Yesss! Ohh! That's it Steven... Lick my clit...yes, more... yeah, OH!"

Her hips began small circles above me. She began grinding herself onto my eager tongue.

I was getting bolder myself, I moved my hands onto her perfect ass and held on like my life depended on it.

Soon I could tell she was getting close. She had been pretty loud but now she got quiet, her breathing faster and raspier. Then, a second of silence before, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh...yeeesssssss...aaaaaaahh!

She nearly broke my nose pushing herself into my face. I was being smothered, but if I died right there, I would have died happy.

Then she was off me, still panting and getting shivers every couple seconds. She kissed my wet face over and over like I just saved her life.

"Oh, baby that was so nice! You have no idea." (Clearly I didn't)

She sprung up suddenly and practically tossed my legs up on the bed moving me towards the middle. Then she was back on top of me kissing, grinding her perfect breasts into my chest. She was full of energy and was on me like her life depended on it. Then she sat up. Looked me deep in my eyes and said. "Ready?"

I just nodded.

She reached down and grabbed by hard member. Pulling on it gently and whispered some words I won't soon forget. "I want this nice, hard cock inside me Steven."

She positioned herself over me, and after a couple little adjustments she held on to my shaft as she slowly slid down on top of me.

To say it felt amazing seems like a total understatement. She was wet and firm and soft all at once and she slowly began to move on top of me.

She was beautiful with her hair down falling over her shoulders on to her perfect breasts. After a minute I took some initiative and reached for her breasts pinching her nipples gently. She moaned and started whispering to me.

"Pinch them baby, harder. Yeah. Do you like that? Do you like having your nice cock up inside me? I'm so wet for you. Your cock is so nice in my hot, wet pussy.

I'd never heard so many good things at once.

"Do you want to cum up inside me? Do you want to shoot that hot cum in my pussy, baby?"

"Suck on my tits baby." (I did)

"Yeah cum for me. I want that cum deep inside me."

I was hardly able to speak. I felt my orgasm building from toes, up my legs and then "Aaaaah!" Was all I could muster.

"Yeah baby that's it! Ooh! cummm oooh!" She dropped down and held on to me whispering in my ear.

"I love when you cum."

That made two of us. I nearly passed out I was so physically and emotionally spent. After some light kisses she slid in next to me.

She giggled again. "So? It's Friday... what are you doing the rest of the weekend?"

Now THAT was some good news!