House Sitting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my hand out and began to touch John's hairless genitalia. He removed his own hand as mine began to explore his smooth crotch.

"See what I mean Jack?" John said as if he was showing me one of his tools from the garage. I continued to feel his cock and balls like it was perfectly normal behavior. I had to admit, his crotch had no scruffy stubble whatsoever.

"Wow John, you are right. This does feel nice!" I said out loud without any hint of embarrassment or shyness. "Is your ass hairless too?"

"You should know Jack!" John said jokingly. "Your large mammoth of a cock nearly split me in two earlier!"

We both laughed at John's reply. Just out of curiosity, I reached my hand past his balls to feel for myself. Sure enough, John's ass was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

I returned my attention back to John's limp cock. It had some girth to it. I flopped it back and forth between my hands like a piece of dough. I had never held another cock in my hand other than my own. It was strangely arousing.

Suddenly I had the urge to do more than just feel John's cock in my hand. "Is this mic on?" I joked as I leaned in close and lightly kissed John's limp cock.

"Testing 1 2 3...testing 1 2...I think its broken John." I continued, speaking into his limp cock-rophone. John just laughed at my humor as we both enjoyed this new freedom together.

"Let's see what this does" I thought to myself as I proceeded to shove John's entire limp cock into my mouth. His man meat filled my mouth and was slipping toward the back of my throat. I tasted and explored his cock with my tongue. I sucked hard as I pulled away, his limp penis spilling out of my mouth finally making a "pop" as the last of it exited. His cock glistened with my saliva as I caught it in my hand.

"Well that was kinda fun!" I said surprisingly. Somewhat expecting (wishing actually) for a more positive reaction from John's cock. John seemed perfectly at ease as I explored his manliness while sitting together by the pool. I enjoyed his open demeanor.

I soon noticed how much different my situation was compared to John. My cock was standing at full salute! I was obviously more excited about sucking and stroking on John's cock than he seemed to be.

John noticed my erection and blurted out, "Whoa there cowboy! You got a permit for that pistol?"

John watched my erect cock as it danced between my legs, bobbing up and down in its hardness. He reached out with his hand and gripped my hard cock and pretended it was a car's gear shift as he made shifting noises.

"Vroom Vroom!" John mocked. I couldn't help myself as we both started to laugh out loud.

John's humor and sense of calmness was contagious. I would have never guessed how satisfying and fun it could be hanging out with him, or any other guy for that matter, naked and enjoying each other sexually.

I joined the charades and grabbed his flaccid member, mocking his inability to "rise to the occasion". I made a few sputtering noises as if his penis was a car that had lost all motor function.

In our playfulness, I felt John's penis growing hard in my hand. I coyly looked at John to see a curious smirk on his face. Right there in my hand his cock grew to a rock hard 8" missile! I had often stroked my own cock to erection but experiencing it from this perspective was something entirely different.

John and I sat next to each other outside by the pool and enjoyed stroking each other's erection. I watched his hand expertly stroke my hard cock while he watched mine doing the same to him. The sound of pounding flesh combined with our own heavy breathing filled the air.

I looked up at John to see him looking right at me. We both smiled at each other as we continued to jerk off each other's cock.

"I'd love to feel your mouth wrapped around my hard cock Jack!" John said, breathing heavily. "That is, if you'd like to suck my cock?"

I looked at John as I licked my lips. "I've never had another man's cock in my mouth before. How about we suck each other at the same time?" I replied.

"That sounds like a lot of fun Jack." John agreed.

John let go of my cock and leaned back onto the pool decking. I followed suit as our naked bodies were inverted under the midday sun. We were in a 69-position as I lowered my mouth onto his mammoth cock. I felt John's mouth wrap around my own cock as we both started pleasing one another.

This was another first for me, sucking another man's erect cock. What had come over me? I focused on sucking and stroking John's erection with my mouth and hands the way I enjoyed having my own cock sucked. The sound of our mouths hungrily sucking cock filled the air.

I was only able to swallow about half of John's 8" cock. I teased his cockhead with my tongue and played with his pee hole. I massaged his ball sac with one hand while the other hand I used to stroke his shaft.

My saliva coated John's cock and dripped down my lips and chin. I couldn't believe how erotic it felt to suck another man's cock. I wanted to devour John's cock with my mouth.

I kissed and nibbled the length of his shaft with my mouth until I reached the base. I continued to feverishly stroke his shaft with my hand as I took his ball sac into my mouth and sucked each nut.

John moaned as my mouth and hand fucked his cock and ball sac. I pulled back to catch my breath while I watched my hand stroke and massage John's cock. I looked around to see if anyone was watching us while we pleased one another without a care in the open back yard.

John was working his own magic on my cock as well. He was able to bury almost my entire length down his throat. It felt amazing. His mouth was strong and eager to please my cock. The way he rubbed his teeth slightly against the length of my shaft sent tingles throughout my entire body.

I placed my mouth over John's cock once again and started to suck him. I forced myself to swallow as much of his cock as I could without gagging. He and I enjoyed blowing one another like this for quite a while.

I heard voices and the sound of lawn equipment as we sucked each other's cocks in the sunshine. I opened my eyes to see half a dozen guys in the distance working their way towards us. I continued sucking on John's cock as I watched the yard men getting closer and closer.

Could they see me and John lying naked by the pool? Could they see us eagerly sucking one another's cocks? I was turned on by the thought of them seeing me suck another man's cock. I was excited at being seen outdoors in the middle of the day completely naked.

Part of me wanted to run inside the house and hide while another part of me wanted to stay out in the open for anyone and everyone to see my naughty sexual cravings. I stood my ground and eagerly fucked John's cock with my mouth as I watched the men approach. Fuck them and their judgmental attitudes. I was enjoying sucking John's cock and having him suck mine!

"I'm going to cum any second Jack!" John mumbled.

"I'm ready to blow my load too!" I replied as best I could with a mouthful of cock.

Suddenly I felt John's balls tighten as hot cum started to shoot into my mouth. In my aroused state I continued to suck his cock as I swallowed his salty semen. I stroked his shaft urging all of his cum into my mouth and down my throat.

I removed my mouth from John's cock as the last of his cum remained on my tongue. A huge smile was on my face and a sense of satisfaction engulfed me knowing that I had sucked and swallowed my first cock.

My own orgasm began to ravage my body as I began to shoot my load into John's mouth and down his throat. I watched the yard men get closer as John's mouth sucked the last of the cum from my cock. They seemed to be watching John and me as they walked towards the house.

John stopped sucking my cock and sat up next to me. For the first time he realized the yard men were walking towards the house in our direction.

"Why didn't you tell me people were watching us?" John asked.

"I didn't want to stop what we were doing. And besides, I was turned on knowing someone could see me sucking your cock out here in the back yard." I replied honestly.

"Come on Jack. We had better get inside before they get over here and we have to explain what the hell we are doing out here completely naked." John said in a panic.

"I think they know what two naked guys are doing by the pool in the middle of the day John." I stated sarcastically.

"Either way, let's finish this inside, OK?" John pleaded as he grabbed my arm and nudged me towards the sliding glass door that led to the master bedroom.

John closed the door and locked it behind me. The tinted glass camouflaged our naked bodies. John and I stood there naked as the yard men began to mow the lawn and clean the pool area.

"I had no idea you were turned on at being watched in the nude by complete strangers." John said.

"I didn't really think I was until today. I guess you have unlocked something within me that wanted to get out and be free." I replied, my still hard cock pressed against the glass door.

"Well, that being your first experience giving a blow job, you sure can suck a mean cock Jack!" John said confidently.

"Thanks...I think?" I replied, not quite sure if sucking another man's cock was a talent I knew I was good at.

"For what it's worth, you suck a pretty mean dick yourself John!" I said reassuringly.

"Man, I haven't cum that hard in a long time!" John stated as he walked to grab a drink from the mini-fridge. "You are one hell of a cock sucker Jack!"

"Fuck you John!" I shouted out loud. "Grab me a beer too, would you please?"

"You already did that earlier this morning, remember?" John quipped.

I sat on the leather couch and grabbed the beer that John offered me. He sat down next to me as we drank the cold beers and watched the workers outside.

My mind started taking inventory of what had transpired over the last 12 hours or so. I had fucked my high school dream girl. I had jerked off with Jasmine and she sucked my cock. I fucked another guy in the ass as he ejaculated on my chest. We both jerked each other off and sucked one another's cocks until I finally let him cum in my mouth as I swallowed every drop. The only thing I hadn't done was getting fucked in my ass!

"What are you in deep thought about?" John asked.

"I was just thinking about everything that has happened since Bill asked me to house sit for him yesterday." I surmised.

"This has been a really exciting time, you know? I mean I have experienced some things that I would have never done if it weren't for you tricking me into fucking you in the ass." I laughed as the words left my mouth.

"I'm glad that I tricked you into thinking I was somebody else." John replied. "I, too, have really enjoyed getting to know you in a more personal and sexual way. It's been fun."

"I really like being nude. It's liberating walking around wearing nothing at all." I stated as I continued watching the pool cleaners and yard men through the tinted glass.

"I think you also like being watched or the possibility of someone seeing you in the nude. Am I right?" John asked as he looked at me and my raging hard-on.

He was right. I didn't care who could see me just as long as I was naked and there was a chance of someone noticing. It was such a turn on that I got hard just thinking about it. Now was no exception.

"You really enjoyed sucking my dick outside by the pool while those guys walked up didn't you Jack!" John said seductively. "I bet you'd do just about anything as long as a stranger watched you, huh?"

John was right again. The thrill of being caught in the nude or someone watching me as I jerked off or was engaged in some carnal sexual act fueled my animalistic urges. My cock hardened even more at the very thought.

I set my beer on the floor and grabbed my aching hard-on. I started to pump my erection in my hands as I pretended the strangers on the other side of the tinted glass could see what I was doing. I sat there completely naked and jerked off while they worked only a few feet away.

I stood up and pressed my naked body against the tinted glass. The yard men looked in my direction as I rubbed myself against the glass. Could they see me? Could they see my large erection? Did they want to watch as I stroked myself to orgasm? I wanted them to watch me. I wanted them to see me please myself and shoot cum into my own mouth.

John was standing by the bed watching me. He had the remote and the bottle of cherry flavored lube in his hand.

"What if I told you they could see you Jack?" John whispered. "What if I told you they could see you and me and our naked bodies and erect cocks as we did whatever we desired?"

"Yes John. Yes!" I screamed as my body tingled with sexual lust.

John pushed a button on the remote. The dark tint in the glass windows lightened until it was apparent that anyone outside could clearly see me standing in the bedroom - naked and horny.

The yard men and pool cleaners looked through the windows at me. Their eyes washed over my naked body as I stood there holding my erect cock in my hand. I felt alive! I felt energized and naughty at the same time. I looked at the strange men watching me while I paraded around the bedroom stroking my erection and enjoying the moment.

John walked up to me and began stroking his own erect cock as we both stared out into the back yard.

"What do you want them to watch you do Jack?" John whispered in my ear. "Do you want them to watch you suck my cock? Or have me suck your cock while they watch? Or how about I fuck your virgin ass while they witness you taking my cock for the first time?"

"Yes!" I mouthed breathing heavily. "I want them to watch as you fuck my tight asshole John. I want to feel your hard cock deep inside my ass!"

I walked over to the couch and got on my hands and knees. Most of the strange guys were watching me as I positioned myself for John's cock to take my virgin ass. I looked directly at them as they waited to see what would happen next.

John positioned himself behind me and opened the bottle of lube. He coated his 8" cock and poured a liberal amount directly onto my asshole. I looked back at John as he placed his cockhead against my tight ass.

I noticed a few of the guys had dropped their pants and were stroking their own hard cocks while they watched John and me. I was more turned on than ever as I felt John's cock begin to spread my ass cheeks apart. Being watched by strangers as my ass was about to get fucked by John's massive cock nearly made me cum right then and there.

I lowered my face onto the couch so that my ass was at an angle that allowed John to fuck me deep and hard. I turned my head so that I could watch the strangers while they witnessed John sodomizing me.

Suddenly the sensation of John's large cock entering my asshole caused me to moan in pleasure and pain. I had never had anything this large inside my anal cavity before. My tight asshole was being stretched by John's mammoth cock.

I took a deep breath as John slowly worked his cock further in and out of my virgin ass. It felt amazing having another man's cock inside of me. The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced. I grabbed my own hard cock and jerked off while John fucked my ass.

I watched as the yard men jerked off at watching me and John. I was turned on beyond my imagination as these guys watched me getting fucked in the ass. I was naked with a cock in my ass in front of these six strangers. This felt surreal.

John breathed heavily as he buried his man meat inside of me. I was experiencing sensations that I couldn't describe. The pressure of his erection inside of my ass was unreal! I groaned with pleasure as John had his way with me.

John continued to pump his hard cock into me as we set a steady rhythm. I took nearly his full shaft deep inside of my ass as I groaned in pleasure.

"Damn John, your cock feels fucking amazing in my asshole!" I mumbled between poundings.

"Your ass is so tight Jack!" John replied. I pressed harder against John's cock as he thrust forward causing his ball sac to slap against me.

Being watched by the yard men intensified this sexual experience beyond measure. John's erect cock inside of my ass filled me with ecstasy. I felt like I was going to cum at any second. I wanted to feel John's cum shoot deep into my ass more than ever. I was fucking John's cock with my ass like I was having a seizure. I couldn't get enough of this amazing sensation.

Suddenly I felt the warmth of John's cum filling up my asshole. It was a strange yet satisfying sensation that caused me to cum at the same time. I grabbed my cock and shot my load all over the couch.

John pulled his cock from my asshole and fell onto the couch exhausted. His cum ran out of my stretched asshole and down my leg. My body felt numb from the orgasmic bliss that I just experienced. I was on a euphoric high.

I heard the strange men cheering from outside. I looked up to see them all half naked with their pants around their ankles. Some of them had ejaculated on the glass windows.

I turned towards John and crawled between his legs. I wrapped my mouth around his cum-covered cock that was just moments ago deep inside my asshole. I sucked on his man meat until he went limp. Tasting my ass on his cock was fucking unbelievable.

I stood up and walked next to the glass that separated me from the six strangers. I bent over and pressed my cum soaked ass against the glass. I looked at the guys from between my legs. They grabbed their cocks and pointed them at my ass. I laughed at their gesture.

"Thank you John for making that happen." I said, slapping him on the shoulder as I gingerly walked towards the bathroom. My ass stung as I walked.

"Thank you Jack!" he replied as he pressed the button on the remote to tint the windows so they were once again non-transparent.

I sat on the toilet letting John's cum drip out of my stretched anus. My ass was sore but the pleasure I experienced was worth the discomfort. I stood up and wiped the sperm from between my ass cheeks and from my inner thighs.

I made my way back into the master bedroom and grabbed my beer from off the floor. I finished it in one large gulp.

"I need a swim." I said out loud as I unlocked the glass door and walked out onto the patio towards the pool. The yard men were nowhere in sight as I dove into the cool water to relax.

I cooled off in the pool from the intense backdoor pounding by John and laid down on one of the lounge chairs in the shade. My eyes were shut as I heard the familiar voices of Jasmine and Shelly talking and laughing.

"Hello Jack." Shelly said playfully. "Do you mind if we join you by the pool?"

"Be my guest ladies." Was all I could manage to say as I drifted off to sleep.

The End

12