House-sitting Horror

Story Info
Amy's not alone in the creepy old house.
1.2k words
3.98
39.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy awoke. She wasn't sure why but knew, instinctively, it wasn't good. Someone was in the house, she felt it.

She lay perfectly still, listening intently, unwilling to even breathe for fear of missing a sound, the clue she'd need to react. The wind blew in a powerful gust and a shudder slammed suddenly against the outside wall of the old home, prompting a startled shriek to escape her as her body jumped what seemed to be two feet straight up. Maybe that was it, had the loose shudder awakened her? It didn't matter, she was leaving and not coming back. She'd return the money and find another way to pay tuition.

Amy quietly gathered her things in the dark, sliding yesterday's dress over the tee shirt she'd been sleeping in and then slipping on her running shoes. She grabbed everything within reach and jammed it into her bag, unconcerned with getting it all. That feeling of dread was back, despite still not hearing any sound from the rest of the house. It was irrational, an overreaction she tried to convince herself. But it enveloped her.

She'd take the back stairs, they led to kitchen and the back door, very close to where her car was parked. She delayed her departure only long enough to tie her sneakers. They'd be quieter than shoes and she was ready to run if necessary. Amy crept to the door, her heart pounding with every creak of the floorboards. Slowly pushing open the squeaky door, just far enough to slip out, she listened. No sound. The back stairs were about ten feet down the hall on the right.

Amy reached into her purse, fumbling through its contents. Why did she have so much crap in here? First she located her keys, placing them in her left hand, ready for quick use once she reached the car. Finally she found her mace, now gripped firmly in her right hand. Anyone who may be between her and the car was not going to enjoy it. She slipped into the hallway and froze.

He was tall, extremely tall, nearly eight feet. He was thin and wore a tattered coat and tails. He stared blankly at Amy and only now did she notice his yellow eyes. She could see him clearly, perfectly, in the dark hall but also right through him. He wasn't real, like a hologram. Neither of them moved. Amy whimpered in fear involuntarily.

In a flash he was in front of her. Long, icy cold fingers wrapped all the way around her neck, like a collar, lifting her off the ground with a smooth, easy motion as if she weighed nothing at all. Amy heard her car keys hit the floor, her terror trumping any voluntary muscle actions. It was enough to jar her mind free of the panic for a moment. She sprayed her mace directly into his eyes, only to watch the mist float harmlessly through him, dissipating in the air. She swung at his arm, his head, but her blows passed through him as if he wasn't there. Her dangling legs kicked out but through his torso. He was a ghost except for the icy, vice like grip around her throat.

His free hand had long, jagged fingernails that sliced right through her dress. She reflexively tried to grab his wrist to stop him, again grabbing nothing but air. He effortlessly cut off her tee shirt and panties, her clothes falling into a harmless pile on the floor. His free hand grabbed her left leg, her right leg suddenly finding his torso solid, his body now positioned between them. Amy, able to breathe easily despite the hand around her neck, tried to scream, or beg him not to, but could only emit gasps of terror.

She looked down and her body began to shake in horror. It was as big as her lower leg and possibly thicker. She felt the head press against her opening and for a moment was relieved. It was ridiculously too big. Even with her legs spread apart the head touched both thighs. It was cold, as cold as his fingers. She knew he'd never get it in and resigned herself to getting killed by him in frustration.

He lowered her down, the giant shaft forcing itself inside her. She screamed from the searing pain, it felt like she was being ripped in half. He continued to lower her, his cold cock slowly forcing its way further inside her. Amy's eyes rolled back in her head, the room was going dark as she passed out from the pain.

His breath, stale and putrid, revived her completely. She wasn't out for even a second, he was still forcing his enormity further inside her. She could only imagine her vagina ripping open to accommodate his massiveness, her gushing blood lubricating his violation, her screams of agony echoing through the house.

She felt it rip through her, into her stomach, up to her neck. She couldn't understand why she wasn't dead. She'd never felt such anguish before. He began to fuck her next, lifting and lowering her impaled body easily in a smooth motion. The pain decreased, she assumed because she was finally, gratefully, going into shock. His dead, yellow eyes continued to stare at her, not feeling one way or another about how she felt, just observing her torment.

The pain continued to subside but Amy knew now it wasn't shock. She was aware of everything, she could feel her legs on either side of his waist, and her breath begin to quicken. She suddenly realized it no longer hurt at all and was actually...

Never. That she wouldn't allow. Her heart was pounding, terror gripped every part of her, she'd never been so scared, so violated, so helpless. She was being torn up alive and yet... a wave of pleasure surged through her, a load moan escaped her lips. It was unmistakably one of pleasure, not pain. His eyes showed a sparkle for the first time, his thin lips bent into the slightest of smiles.

Amy found the pleasure she was suddenly feeling more horrifying than anything that had occurred so far. She wouldn't, she couldn't, allow this horrid creature, who had destroyed her body, scarred her mind, terrified her beyond rational limits, actually make her feel anything remotely resembling the overpowering orgasm that was building.

And building, and building. Amy tried stay quiet but it was pointless, she'd never felt anything like this. As he slid her whole body up and down on his fence pole cock the waves of pleasure, each more powerful than the last, all beyond anything she'd ever felt, coursed through her trembling body. Her moans turned to screams of delight, her legs involuntarily wrapping themselves around his waist, her body shaking uncontrollably in ecstasy. Her eyes again rolled back in her head, this time as she approached her pleasure threshold. He was fucking her to death, every one of her muscles spasming uncontrollably, her body convulsing violently in constant orgasm.

She couldn't take anymore, the room began to go black again when she felt his seed, what seemed like gallons, forcefully stream inside her. She felt it pour everywhere, in her, out of her, down her legs, up into her throat. She could taste the foul bile, she could feel it coming out of her mouth, her pussy, soaking her body inside and out. Drenched in his ejaculate, she saw his eyes sparkle, as if he had one last surprise for her, before it went dark.

Amy awoke. She wasn't sure why but knew, instinctively, it wasn't good. Something was inside her, she felt it.