House-sitting Panty Lover Pt. 02

Story Info
The trip to the mall. A build up to next part.
1.5k words
4.2
44.1k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissydn
sissydn
52 Followers

... as they lead me through the house, I stopped fighting back, as it really didn't do any difference.

"Oh I think our little girl here contemplated the situation and started enjoying her place." Megan said.

"No I'm not. It's embarrassing. And I can't believe you are making me do this!" I replied.

"Nuurh, she's got attitude. But well dear, you didn't exactly ask us whether you could use our house and clothes either, did you?" Sophie said with a grin.

I didn't know how to reply, so I just dropped my head noticing how my boobs bounced with every step I took.

"Thought so." Sophie noticed.

As we reached the front door I felt my bare feet and said "I need my shoes!"

"I really don't think your worn out sneaks are going with that outfit princess, but you probably can't fit our old heels either." Megan said with a mindful tone.

"I've got some ballerina shoes she might fit" Sophie smiled running upstairs to fetch them.

As she handed them to me I stood a second just looking at them.

"Try them on silly, it's better than going barefooted. And I promise you we will get you some cute high heels, that will really work your thighs and butt, when we get to the mall." Sophie smiled surprisingly friendly.

I dropped one of them on the floor and tried to put on the other. As I stood on one leg putting on the ballerina, I suddenly leaned to much forward. The extra weight of my boobs made me lose my balance and I fell forward on the floor.

The girls laughed out loud at the sight of me on all four. And it just made it worse that my skirt flipped over my hips exposing my cum-thong covered ass.

Before I managed to do anything Megan had dropped down on her knees behind me and started thrusting her hips against ass, as if she was taking me doggy style.

With every thrust I felt my boobs bounce up and down making me move in the opposite direction of Megan, which just made them bounce even more.

I felt humiliated, but couldn't break free as she had locked her hands on my hips. Sophie, on the other hand, seemingly thought it was hilarious as she cracked down smacking her thighs in laughter.

"Moan for me you naughty slut!" Megan yelled as she slapped my ass.

The slap came as a surprise and I gave an uncontrolled moan. This made Megan roll on her side in laughter and Sophie joined in.

Meanwhile I quickly turned around and sitting down I started putting on the ballerinas.

As I did this Megan suddenly pointed at my thong between my widely spread legs and said "well well, we'll need to show her how to behave, act and sit as a lady, or else everybody at the mall will have seen your favourite thong before the day is over Sophie."

Embarrassed I crossed my legs and quickly got on my feet. I was blushing.

The next step was going out to their car, but I really didn't want to leave the house dressed like this. The girls had finished laughing and Megan said "follow me sweety, I'll show you how to walk like a real girl" as she walked out to the car swaying her hips like crazy.

"It's all about the wiggle" Sophie said as she waved me out the door with a hand gesture.

I looked out on the street and didn't see anyone. I ran as fast as I could to the car, with my boobs jumping up and down like crazy. I jumped in to the back seat, smacked the car door behind me and hid my head as much as possible.

Megan was already in the car waiting and as Sophie entered, she looked back at me and said "I think our little cutie pie is a shy one."

"Yeah I know. Weird right? One should think she wanted to show everybody just how beautiful and sexy she looks" Megan added.

We drove for a while with the girls just talking in the front, and me in the back thinking to myself what I had done and what the hell I had gotten myself in to.

As we hit the highway Megan looked and smiled at me in the mirror and said "You can get up now honey, we won't cross anyone you know and those we drive by will just think you are a real girl with massive tits."

I slowly crawled up, looked out the window and reckoned that she was right.

From the back seat I looked at the girls and admired their beauty. Megan was this small brown haired girl with great big boobs and the most catching smile. She was wearing buttocks short denim shorts and a loose summer blouse with quiet a big cut out.

Sophie had the typical girl next door look with blonde hair, blue eyes and a sporty body with an ass to kill for. I can't describe how many times I've seen her walk around in her skimpy outfits, dreaming of grabbing her behind.

Today she was wearing a cute short summer dress, tight around her upper body and loose around her lower. A shame if you ask me.

Megan looked back at me and asked "so honey, do you want to tell us why we found you all dressed up and why and what about it you like?"

I blushed. I had never even thought about sharing my secret with anyone, and now two smoking hot girls politely asked if would tell them more about it.

"I don't know.. I mean I don't really know why I like it. I think I just always have" I said.

"So you like to dress up as a girl, do you want to be a girl?" Sophie asked.

I replied "Yes and no. I mean.. it's hard to explain. Nothing get me as aroused as wearing a pair of panties while I close my eyes and imagine I'm a hot girl. But.."

"But what?" Sophie asked.

"But it's only a sexual thing. I don't want to be a girl and when I.. when I have ejaculated I feel ashamed and don't understand why I got that horny from it.." I replied.

"So after you wrecked my favourite panties you really didn't enjoy it any more?" Sophie asked.

"That's a shame, cause I really loved taking you from behind!" Megan interrupted and smirked at me.

I answered that it was different this time as I didn't really have any time to think about it.

We talked a bit more when Megan said "tell us about some of your dirty fantasies!"

"Oh yeah do that sweety!" Sophie joined in.

"I'm too embarrassed to tell you that.." I said.

"Don't be, we're just three girls having fun on the road. If you share some of your dirty secrets with us, we might share some of ours as well" Megan said eagerly.

I don't know why I did it, but somehow I suddenly felt comfortable sitting all dressed up and sharing my biggest secrets with them.

"Okay then.. Well one of my favorites is the cheerleader, where I get caught spying on the cheerleaders in their dressing room and they dress me up as one of them and force me to join their practice." I said.

I told and told endless stories and they laughed but also chipped in with ideas to pimp up the fantasy.

After a while Megan went off the highway and said we would soon be there. So I wrapped up.

"So yeah. In general I guess I just like the idea of getting pretty, naughty and slutty like a girl. And being forced to dress up against my will. And yeah just feel like a slutty girl, being submissive and being treated like a slutty girl. But at the moment I'm not as sure."

As I said this Sophie lit up. "I've got a great idea! Drop me off un a minute and I will join you at the mall," she said with a cheeky smile on her face.

As she said "mall" I returned to my feared and humiliated state. I couldn't go out in public like this. It was embarrassing enough that Megan and Sophie already had seen me like this.

As we got to the parking lot Megan said "Come on princess, this is your dream come true. You will love shopping like a real girl with your two new besties. Now get out and show everyone what a hot girl you are!"

I was petrified but this was a point of no return. I were at a parking lot for a mall in a town I didn't know. I was wearing ballerinas, an ultra short pink leather skirt above my pink silk thong, a pink bra to hold my massive balloon tits underneath a tight white top that didn't do anything to hide my bra.

I opened the door and stepped out.

To be continued...

sissydn
sissydn
52 Followers