House Warming Party

Story Info
Two couples have some fun.
5.4k words
4.37
95.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were at a house warming party for a friend of ours, there were quite a few people there and a number of us were staying over for the night. We had arrived early and bagged the double bed in one of the bedrooms, though with the number of people staying we would no doubt be sharing the room.

It was getting late and Abi decided to go to bed before someone beats us to the double bed. In the bedroom we noticed two sleeping bags next to the bed, someone had obviously claimed their pitch as well and I wondered who we would be sharing the room with tonight. We normally sleep naked, but tonight as we were sharing the room, we would have to wear something, Abi who is normally very shy and reserved surprised me by wearing just her underwear. We climbed into bed and snuggled up, the noise from downstairs kept me awake, though Abi was silent behind me. I lost track of time and dozed for a while, before the door opened stirring me. Two people stumbled in, but in the dark I couldn't tell who it was.

"Shhh," whispered the female voice, "there's someone in here already." I heard rustling around and clothes being dropped on the floor, before the sleeping bags were unzipped. All went quiet for a while until I heard a quiet moan from the floor.

"No Tom, we can't," she said, before groaning quietly again. I then realised who was in here with us, it was Tom and Ashley, we hadn't met them before tonight but Ashley isn't someone you forget in a hurry, she had a small frame, long dark hair, a cute face and was probably around 5' 4" tall. She was incredibly good looking and the short dress she wore tonight caught my eye a number of times. Tom was a big guy, easily over 6' he seemed to dwarf Ashley when they stood next to each other.

I heard movement again and then he groaned quietly, "Yes," he said, "keep doing that." I wasn't sure what she was doing to him, the darkness of the room hid them from my view.

"Yeah baby," he quietly mumbled amid some quiet sucking noises. It sounded as if she was giving him a blowjob. My cock grew hard at the thought of Ashley sucking a cock just a few feet away from me. I then felt a hand on my crotch and work its way inside my shorts, Abi was awake and obviously hearing the same as me. She gripped my cock pulling it free from my shorts and stroked me slowly under the covers.

She was normally very shy and reserved, in the few years we had been married our sex life was becoming mundane and less frequent. I certainly didn't expect her to be getting turned on by listening to a couple making out beside us. And I certainly didn't expect what happened next as she slid quietly down the bed and took me into her mouth. Although she did give me an occasional blowjob it wasn't a common occurrence and she certainly didn't like the taste of my sperm so she always pulls away before I finally come.

I rolled over onto my back to give her better access and thought about Ashley and Tom next to me. I heard rustling again from them and then a heavy sigh, he was now obviously fucking her, her quiet whimpering giving the telltale signs of a women being fucked.

Abi continued to suck my cock, taking me all the way into her mouth. I was only around 5 inches long but very thick, she had to open her mouth as wide as she could to get me inside her, squeezing myself into her tight pussy was always a treat as well.

I heard a quiet grunt from Tom and the movements stopped, he was obviously coming and Ashley was taking it all inside her. Abi stopped what she was doing and lay next to me again, the rustling from Tom and Ashley fucking on the sleeping bags was masking any noises Abi was making, but now they had stopped she also stopped.

My cock was hard and throbbing and aching for release, we heard kissing and movement below before all went silent. I rolled over, facing Abi and reached for her tits, finding her nipples hard inside her bra. I pulled out one of her tits and played with it, before leaning down and taking it into my mouth, causing a stifled moan to come from Abi. She pulled my head off her tit and lifted me up, "We can't do that," she whispered, but I was aching for release and rolled on top of her.

"No," she said giggling quietly, while opening her legs allowing my hard cock to push against her panties. I pushed harder into her pussy, her panties blocking my entry.

"No we can't" she whispered again.

I heard movement from the floor and someone stood up. We lay still as someone opened the door allowing some light to enter the room. I noticed it was Ashley, she was naked and the dim light from the house just gave me a glimpse of her naked body.

The door closed again and I kissed Abi hard before rolling off her. A minute or so later Ashley returned, the light from the house lighting up her body again as the door opened. Abi had hold of my cock and I involuntarily twitched as I saw Ashley's naked body at the bottom of the bed.

"Sorry" she said, "did we wake you."

"No, we were already awake," said Abi, stroking my cock under the bed sheet.

"I just can't resist him when he's hard," she giggled, closing the door and getting back into the sleeping bag.

I was still achingly hard and after a few minutes rolled on top of Abi again, she must have been horny as well as she immediately opened her legs and pulled her panties to one side. I felt her hot wet pussy on my cock and pushed inside, Abi grunting as I pushed my thick cock fully inside her. She must have been so worked up because entry was easier than normal. I rested my cock inside her and we kissed, as I'm not very long I don't need to move very far, a few inches of movement are all we need. We fucked as quietly as we could, her pussy gripping onto me tightly as she came quickly underneath me. I pulled her tits out of her bra and she reached behind herself to unfasten it and remove it from her body. I sucked on her tits, tweaking her nipples just as she likes. Our breathing was becoming harder and louder, I was sure that Tom and Ashley would be listening to us, if they were still awake.

They were still awake, the sound of Ashley moaning again and a gentle slap of bodies signalled they were fucking again. I couldn't believe I was fucking my shy and reserved wife in the same room as another couple who were also fucking. Abi's pussy was very wet, she was obviously turned on by the events. I've always prided myself on how long I can last before coming, my mind usually wanders onto something boring to delay the release and increase the enjoyment for Abi, but tonight all I could think of was Ashley, her sleek and slender body now being fucked hard next to me.

I heard grunting from Tom and a cry from Ashley as they came together again, their movements stopped, there hard breathing slowing down as they recovered. I was getting close and fucked Abi a little harder, bringing some grunts and moans from her as I held myself inside her and filled her with my cum. I usually shoot a lot and tonight was no exception, three of four long powerful spurts ensured her pussy was thoroughly coated in cum.

We kissed before I rolled off onto the side of her. As normal, Abi has to clean herself up after I filled her up, so she quickly scooted off out of the room. As the door opened I could see Ashley laying naked on top of the sleeping bag, her legs wide open having not moved from being fucked again by Tom.

Abi returned wearing just her panties, her large tits moving freely as she walked into the room. I was surprised she had gone out of the room topless, but this was a different Abi tonight. She looked at the sleeping couple next to us, her eyes focusing on Tom, his tall large frame dominating the small frame of Ashley laying next to him.

She closed the door and climbed into bed and hugged me as we drifted off to sleep. I didn't sleep that well to be honest, the strange bed and sharing a room with Ashley and Tom constantly on my mind. Daylight was starting to break, lighting the room up a little, looking over the side of the bed I looked at Ashley, she was on her side facing away from me, but still naked on top of the sleeping bag, Tom hadn't moved at all. I looked at her small frame and cute arse, my cock twitching at seeing another naked woman in our room.

A little later I heard movement and opened my eyes, Ashley had rolled over and now faced Tom, her small breasts pointing directly at me. She held his cock in her hand and played with him. She saw me looking at her and she smiled and winked before going down on him, taking him into her mouth. His cock was huge, easily 9 inches now it was hard, though I was pleased to see not as thick as me, at least I had something over him. My mind wandered on how he managed to stuff that monster into her small body, my cock beginning to swell again as I watched her sucking on her husband.

I felt movement behind me and Abi looked over my shoulder, watching Ashley trying to stuff as much of Tom's cock into her mouth.

"My god," she whispered, "he's huge," her hand went under the sheet, finding me hard again. "I hope it's not the sight of his cock that got you so hard this morning," she giggled.

Ashley sat up, showing clearly showing off her naked body to us. "Hmm I wish I had a body like that," Abi said quietly.

Ashley smiled and looked at us. "Sorry about last night, but I can't resist this for too long," she laughed, waving Tom's cock in the air.

"I can see why," Abi giggled not taking her eyes of Tom. Tom stirred and rolled onto his back as Ashley took him back into her mouth. He grunted and held her head lightly as she bobbed up and down on his cock. "Aren't you going to fuck him," Abi said, shocking me with her comment. This time yesterday I would have never thought of hearing her asking that of two relative strangers. Tom looked up at us, not realising we were there and awake watching them.

"Sorry, but I need to take a leak," Tom said. Ashley groaned and got off him allowing him to get up. Abi watched as Tom walked out of the room his large cock sticking straight out from his large frame.

"Can I see you?" Ashley asked, "It's only fair, as you've been watching us for the past 5 minutes."

I wasn't sure if Abi would agree, but she was a different Abi than the woman she was yesterday.

Abi looked at me and then at Ashley, before pulling the sheet off us. Ashley stared at my thick cock, which was wet and shining with the precum I had been leaking for a while now.

Abi rolled onto her back, her large tits falling into place on her chest. "Wow, I wish I had tits like that, instead of these pancakes," Ashley laughed holding onto her small tits with her hands. Abi sat up, she was obviously pleased to have been complimented on her figure, although she had put on a few pounds lately she was still fairly trim.

"You have a nice thick cock," Ashley said, "I bet that's hard to get in your mouth," she said to Abi.

"It takes some practice," she said with a smile.

"Can I watch?" Ashley asked.

I looked at Abi, sure that she would say no and cover us up again before Tom returned, but instead she rolled me onto my back and took me into her mouth, sinking down until her lips touched my pubes. I groaned as I felt her warm mouth envelop my cock, before she pulled off me again with a wide smile on her face.

Ashley was sat wide eyed as Abi waved my cock towards her, "Want to try?" Abi asked.

I was shocked at her question, but my heart was beating like crazy at the thought of Ashley playing with me. Ashley scooted over quickly and opened her mouth wide, squeezing the head inside her tiny mouth, taking an inch inside before pulling off. "Fuck that's a thick cock," she said, taking me back inside her again. Just then the door opened and Tom entered, immediately seeing his wife's head on my cock, he then looked at Abi sat on the bed next to me, her large tits sitting heavily on her chest. Abi went to cover herself up, but it was too late, Tom was staring at her with a wide smile on his face.

"You have gorgeous tits," he said, sitting on the side of the bed next to Abi.

"Thank you," she said, slightly embarrassed at being topless in front of another guy.

"Can I," he asked.

Abi looked at me, I could hardly refuse his request seeing as his wife was trying to stuff as much of my cock into her mouth as possible, in fact I wanted to watch him play with her tits, the thought of my previously shy reserved wife openly showing her body and offering it to another man excited me immensely.

"Sure," she said, "as long as I can play with your cock afterwards."

My cock jumped and twitched, Ashley felt the movement and groaned as she watched Tom take hold of my wife's tits, holding them in the air feeling their weight and softness.

"Suck them," Abi said with a croaky and excited voice, signalling she was turned on. Tom leaned over taking her tits into his mouth, Abi signed with pleasure and looked down at me.

Ashley sat up taking her mouth off me, "I'm getting jaw ache," she laughed, sitting back on her feet on the floor. She watched Tom licking Abi's tits, they were both obviously enjoying what they were doing. "You could play with these," she said, "but there's not much here."

I rolled off the bed and sat on the floor next to her, my heart was beating fast as I reached out and touched her small tits, they were hard and her nipples poked into my hands. Ashley was biting her lip as I touched her, obviously excited. She bent forward squeezing my cock back into her mouth, I held her tits lightly as she bobbed around on me. I felt movement on the bed behind me and heard a deep groan, I turned around to find Abi was now between Toms legs, her head in his lap as she sucked and licked his long thin cock.

"Yes Abi," he said, "suck my cock." My own cock twitched again as I thought of my straight laced wife with her face in Toms crotch.

"Fuck that's good," he said, holding onto her head. I looked down at Ashley, she was now licking my cock, giving her Jaw a rest from stretching so far. I still held onto her tits, rubbing my fingers over her hard nipples enjoying the feel of her tight body on me.

"Fuck, I'm going to come," Tom groaned. I turned around to see Abi remain on his cock, just a few inches remained outside of her mouth as she bobbed up and down on him. Tom grunted and held her head, unloading in her mouth. She pulled off and coughed, sperm dribbling down her chin as she licked her lips. She looked over the bed at me as I looked at the sperm dribbling down her chin. "You never do that for me," I said a little pissed that she openly let him come in her mouth but always denied me the pleasure.

"Sorry," she said getting up and walking around the bed and taking me into her mouth. I held her head and pushed her all the way down onto me, holding myself deep inside her mouth before letting her up again.

Tom lay back on the bed and watched Abi working on my cock, Ashley moved back to her husband, her sexy frame disappearing from my view.

I lifted Abi off me and I climbed back onto the bed, laying down next to Tom. Abi quickly got between my legs taking me into her mouth, looking at the three of us as she worked on my cock.

Ashley sat on Tom's chest I could see her pussy was now wide open and her wetness was obvious, her pussy looked amazing, her pink pouting lips shone like a beacon and I couldn't take my eyes of her. She worked her pussy over his cock, coating him in the juices flowing from her. I watched wide eyed as she lifted herself up and pushed his growing cock back inside her, biting her lip as she forced his long cock into her. Abi mumbled something around my cock as she watched Tom slide in and out of Ashley. "God you're wet and hot," Tom said as she held him deep inside her.

Ashley smiled, "sucking that thick cock has made me so horney," she laughed. Abi lifted off my cock and sat up, breathing hard and holding her tits in her hands, before leaning forward and taking me back into her mouth. I watched the erotic sight next to me as Ashley fucked Tom as hard as she could, taking him deep inside her, time after time, her wet lips shining with her juices. This took me close and I held onto Abi's head. "I'm going to come," I said.

Abi lifted off me and stroked me slowly watching the fucking couple next to us. She took me back into her mouth and worked on my cock again, I held her head and grunted my orgasm approaching as I shot the first loud into her mouth. Abi's eyes closed as she took my load, pulling off my cock slightly and swallowing, the second and third loads were just as powerful as she swallowed my load for the first time.

She pulled off me and the next shots landed on her lips and chin before dribbling out of my cock. Abi sat back breathing hard, my sperm dripping off her chin onto her tits below.

Ashley licked her lips and stopped moving on Tom and leaned over me, Toms cock popped out of her pussy and lay flat on his chest, while Ashley licked the sperm from my cock. "Hmm, tastes nice doesn't he?" she said to Abi.

Abi nodded, though I doubted she agreed with Ashley. My cock remained semi hard and having Ashley lick my sperm kept me from shrinking completely.

Ashley continued to suck my cock, moving between my legs and taking me inside her mouth again. Toms cock was still laying on his chest and throbbing as he watched his wife stretch her mouth over me.

Abi moved out of the way to allow Ashley more room, I could feel my cock expanding again inside her warm mouth as she worked tirelessly on me. Abi looked at Tom, his cock throbbing on his chest and sat between his legs, taking hold of his wet cock in her hand and feeling Ashley's juices on him. She leaned forward and tentatively licked his cock before pushing the head inside her mouth, tasting Ashley's pussy juice. Tom held her head, moving her hair out of the way so we could all see her slide him deeper inside her mouth.

Ashley was running her pussy up and down my leg, I could feel her wetness on my leg as she worked on my cock.

"Why don't you taste her pussy," Tom said, "It tastes so sweet."

"Hmm it does," Abi said agreeing with Tom, "go on, you know how much you like to eat pussy."

She was right, I did, I'd spend ages going down on Abi, her rubbery lips on my tongue always drove us both crazy, but like everything else we didn't do it as often these days. Perhaps this will be the kick-start to our love life again.

"Would you like to eat my pussy," Ashley said quietly, pushing a finger into herself then sliding it into my mouth. She tasted good, I picked her up and lay her on the bed, her legs opening wide inviting me into her private area. I got between her legs and admired her tight looking pussy, it was wet and slightly dilated but smelled wonderful. I dived in, licking her from the bottom of her slit up to her clit, before centring on her hole. "Oh fuck," she groaned holding my head tight against her and wrapping her legs around my back, keeping me tightly wedged between her legs.

She did taste nice, and I couldn't believe that there was so much juice flowing out of her. Abi continued to blow Tom next to me, I occasionally looked at her out of the corner of my eye, not believing she was actually doing what she was doing.

"I want to eat you," Tom said lifting her head from his cock. Abi was a little hesitant, she was still wearing her panties and liner to trap the large amount of cum I poured into her during the night.

"I need to go to the loo first," she said, getting off the bed and heading for the door.

Tom leaned over Ashley and they kissed as I continued to eat her sweet pussy, "I love you," he said. My cock was throbbing, my mind wondered to the thought of pushing my thick cock into this tight pussy, I even doubted if she could accommodate me, as she was really tight.

Abi returned and Tom got off the bed, allowing her to lie down next to Ashley. She was still wearing her panties, her new found boldness proving not to be enough to let her walk around the house completely naked, though topless was an added improvement.

12