House Wrestling Title

Story Info
My stepson takes up the challenge and I get the prize.
2k words
4.26
120.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

When I married my boss I knew it meant being able to quit working and enjoy a rather wealthy lifestyle but the benefits didn't stop there. Bradley's 19 year old son was living at home and going to city college. Kenny is a good kid and a handsome young stud to boot.

One afternoon while Bradley was out of town, and it wasn't out of the question he was banging his new secretary since she is quite a fox, Kenny was home watching TV with one of his friends. I looked in and saw them wrestling on the floor and thought 'Now there's a positive development.'

You see something even my husband doesn't know about me is I love wrestling, primarily women and especially my girlfriend Valerie. Another thing not even my husband would know is that I am quite Bi and Valerie has been my wrestling buddy and lover for the last 8 years.

While Kenny and I were having dinner I causally asked who won the wrestling match. He answered that they were just goofing around and I said, "Well wrestling can be fun I was just wondering who I would be contending with for the in house championship."

As I said Kenny is a handsome young man, 6 feet tall and a well toned 165 pounds who I wouldn't have any trouble admitting turns me on. Kenny got a glint in his eye obviously thinking about whether or not I was serious, not to mention thinking what it might be like to get close to his 33 year old 5-10 tall 170 pound stepmother and said, "Do you think you could beat me for the belt?"

I took a slip of wine and answered, "Are you sure you're up for taking on a woman for the title?"

He answered "Sure."

So I said, "Let's make it 8 o'clock in the family room."

Game time came and I had on a simple one piece swimsuit, Kenny had on a pair of baggy swim trunks, having seen him in speedos that might have been a distraction for me anyway. We agreed on a three count pin or submission to win and nothing dirty, until after I was thinking.

So we got started. We grabbed each other at the shoulders and pushed back and forth for a while. I could tell Kenny was pretty quick and we might have been about even in arm strength but I had a considerable advantage in leg power and wrestling experience.

I got Kenny in a headlock, he escaped and put me in the same hold. I dropped to the floor taking Kenny with me and we rolled around neither of us getting a real advantage. Getting Kenny in another headlock as I layed across his chest I then pulled his face into my right DD and held on.

Kenny kicked out his legs and pushed with his arms trying to escape but I had a solid grip with my weight on him so he wasn't having much success. But from the look of the bulge in his shorts he wasn't too upset about being where he was.

Catching him off guard as he paused his escape attempt I rolled slightly and as Kenny tried to push me up and off of him I dove to the side and my shoulder landed in his stomach. It wasn't exactly a massive blow but stunned my young opponent long enough for me to make the closing move.

I dove on top of Kenny and hooking one arm around his head and his left leg with the other cradled him and counted three in a perfect pin. He seemed bewildered more than mad that he had lost, to a woman and his stepmother but the bulge in his shorts said much more.

I released him and looking down said "Good match Kenny, now you know the winner always takes a trophy."

He didn't seem to know what I was talking about until I reached down and grabbed the waistband of his shorts, "These will look good in my trophy case."

Kenny seemed a little embarrassed that I might be claiming his clothing but when I reached into his shorts and grabbed what I had discovered during our little match, namely his stiff cock and said, "Here's another prize I'd like to claim."

Kenny's eyes got big and he got a huge grin on his face, not to mention his cock swelled even more in my hand. I pulled off his shorts then peeled my swimsuit down and Kenny got his first look at my 38DD's.

Taking his stiff eight inches in my hand again I said, "And the loser eats pussy, rules are rules." Then I rolled off of him, removed my swimsuit. No surprise, Kenny hadn't moved by the time I swung my leg over his body so I straddled my vanquished young opponent in a 69.

For a young man Kenny is an enthusiastic muncher and got me off quickly, of course I was turned on, a lot. Sucking Kenny's stiff meat was a pleasure and at it's full eight inches, one that I wanted to enjoy more so I raised up off his very active tongue and looking back at Kenny asked, "You'll be able to get this man spike up again won't you?"

To which Kenny nodded and mumbled what sounded like an affirmative response. I said, "Good because I want to ride this pony later." 'Oh the joys of a young man' I thought then I sank back down to continue our mutual oral pleasure.

I was already quite happy with the job Kenny was doing on my pussy, getting off a second time, but damn it was sweet working his dick between my lips. I had confidence I could deep throat Kenny's cock but he's young and when I tickled his balls he couldn't hold back and shot off an impressive load.

Utilizing a bit of experience I swallowed it all, in two gulps, and slowly withdrew, kissing the bulbous head to appreciate the gift I had been presented with.

I spun around to face Kenny who had a smile three miles wide on his face, along with quite a bit of evidence of my sexual excitement. I settled down on top of Kenny and with our bodies molded together Kenny and I rolled around kissing wildly.

It didn't take very long for Kenny to be true his word as I felt his cock spring back to its' state of readiness. Breaking our lip lock I said, "Well, Kenny I see you're UP for more action and damn if I'm not ready for you to put that fine stiff cock to work."

So after taking that sweet cock in my hand to make sure it was fully charged I dashed over to the gym bag I had brought down. Grabbing a condom I rolled it onto his stiff meat and straddled my young stud's legs. "Just let me enjoy your stiff cock Kenny, I'm going to ride you 'til I'm stuffed."

Lowering myself onto Kenny's flagpole I gasped as the magnificent head slipped past my pussy lips. Oh my good fortune, a handsome young man with a big dick who can stuff my pussy after he was considerate enough to get it good and wet.

Kenny reached out to tenderly rub my thighs as I began to work up and down slowly taking in more of his stiff dick and enjoying every bit of it. Kenny was looking up at me with a wide smile well aware of his good fortune. I was so turned on that it didn't take long before I had taken all of Kenny's 8 inches and excitement took over and I picked up my pace. In no time I was slamming down onto my stepson's body riding hard and fucking him with everything I had.

Kenny was doing his best to thrust his hips up and match my actions but I was going a bit wild and he was not only enjoying getting fucked by his awesome stepmom he seemed a bit distracted by my DDs bouncing around in his line of sight. They do tend to draw some attention.

I might have been able to go a bit longer, my legs were tired but they're strong, but I was aware enough of Kenny to see that he had closed his eyes and tilted his head back which I figured correctly meant he was ready to blow. So stopping I sank down onto his cock and leaned forward to put my hands on his chest as he pushed his ass up off the floor and groaned like a satisfied black bear.

Kenny looked a little red in the face and probably needed to catch his breath, my thinking was that I needed him to take a break and be ready for me to enjoy again. So just laid on top of him and kissed him and played with his hair.

After a while I rolled off of Kenny and rested for a bit as I thought about how superb this evening had been. I was just staring at the ceiling when Kenny rolled over and began sucking on and feeling up my tits. Oh yeah, I thought just getting warmed up.

As Kenny sucked my tits I caressed his balls confident that my young lover would be able to get it up again and after less time than I would have thought my boy toy did not disappoint. Since I had done most of the heavy work thus far, not like I'm complaining, I decided to let the young man have a ride himself. I was able to reach for a condom and tapping my tit worshipping young stud on the head I said, "Saddle up cowboy I need you to ride hard."

As I laid on my back, I took my feet in my hands to spread my legs and said, "Climb Kenny and show me what you can do."

With his condom in place Kenny wasted no time scrambling up to me and putting that sweet boner in my snatch. In short order Kenny was enthusiastically pounding my pussy for everything he had and fuck if I didn't love it. My fat butt was making enough of a dent in the carpet that I think the carpet was even enjoying this.

It had been some time since I had enjoyed the pleasures of a young stud but Kenny showed me that familiar enthusiasm of youth, which combined with the excitement of banging his stepmom really had the young buck revved up. Of course I was turned on like a 1000 watt floodlight humping my ass off the floor matching Kenny's thrusts. So I was getting fucked hard and deep which was more than just fine with me.

I almost told Kenny to take his time and make it last since I was enjoying myself because I wasn't sure how long the young man could keep up his pace or hold back from cumming but as I looked up at him I thought he's having so much fun and he'll probably be able to get it up again later.

Finally I swung my legs up and around Kenny's body and squeezed him tight. He slowed down a bit then I felt his body tense up and he came with a grunt and I just held him with my legs for a while then let him roll onto the floor..

I jus looked at my very tired stepson and let him rest as I went into the kitchen to put together something for us to snack on. About 15 minutes later Kenny made his way into the kitchen and I said, "You look hungry young man. How about something to eat to replenish your strength>"

Kenny replied, "I could use something to eat and drink, I'm drained."

Kenny may not have seen the irony in that statement but I replied, "Well you did yourself proud, you have got game." And paused handing Kenny a sandwich before saying, "And if you can recharge your batteries I think we should give round 2 a go."

Kenny smiled wide, took a bite of his sandwich and with a mouthful said, "Oh if you want to go again Shari I'm all in."

Round 2 came and Kenny was in that's for damn sure.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers