Houseboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mommy. We will keep this one. He will be our little girl to use whenever we want. That's what you want, isn't it Stacy?" Burl asked.

Unable to speak, Stacy nodded in agreement.

"That's a good girl." Burl complimented. "You'll stay here with us tonight and tomorrow I'll drive you into town to get your things. You belong to mommy and me now."

"Yes, Burl."

"No, bitch! You must call me 'daddy' from now on. And Fran is mommy. Understand, slut?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl! Now mommy will get you cleaned up for bed."

Fran coaxed him off of the table, but barely prevented him from collapsing onto the floor. Burl chuckled and then swept Stacy up in his arms and carried him to the master bath where Fran cleaned him up. By the time Fran was finished, Stacy was able to stand and walk with some assistance. Fran led him into the master bedroom where Burl was lying on the bed. The bed was huge! It was larger than a king size. Fran led him to the bed and coaxed him onto it. The three of them lay there, naked. Stacy was spent and pliable. He looked over at Fran who was stroking his cock which was stiff and hard again.

"Mommy needs to nurse you before you fall asleep, baby." Fran said. "Come down here and nurse on mommy's cock." Fran instructed.

"That's it. Take it in your mouth, faggot. Nurse on it till you suck all of mommy's juice out. Ahhhh, yes, baby. That's a good, little sissy."

Stacy had sucked Fran's whole pud inside of his mouth and was doing his best to follow Fran's instructions. The hard cock felt amazingly wonderful in his mouth as it throbbed and pulsated in response to Stacy's licking and sucking. While Stacy lost himself in the sensation of sucking his first cock, he felt Burl's hands at his ass again. Burl was kneading and caressing Stacy's firm little ass cheeks. Stacy stiffened as he felt Burl's greased finger invade him again. The finger was soon followed by Burl's hard, throbbing, greased monster sliding into him again. This time, it settled in quickly and the pain for Stacy was minimal. Once again, Stacy began to make little animal sounds as he lay between his two captors. He sucked hungrily at Fran's organ while Burl vigorously fucked his no longer virgin pussy.

Fran came first, spewing his cum into Stacy's mouth. Stacy had all he could do to keep from gagging as Fran's juice slithered down his throat and filled his mouth to overflowing. Burl came shortly after Fran. Stacy was still trying to lap up all of Fran's love juice when he felt Burl shooting his load into his ass. That sent Stacy over the edge and he began to shoot his own cum in thin ropes onto his legs and the bed.

"That's a good girl," Fran cooed as he ran his fingers through Stacy's hair. "You are no longer a straight boy from the city. You are a gay cum-slut who belongs to mommy and daddy now."

Burl removed his cock from Stacy's pussy and Stacy slumped onto his back on the bed, Fran's cock sliding out of his mouth. Fran retrieved a wash cloth from the bathroom and cleaned Stacy up while Burl pulled back the bed covers. The three of them got into bed with Stacy between mommy and daddy. Burl maneuvered him onto his side and spooned him. Stacy felt Burl's now flaccid meat resting against his ass-crack.

"Good night, baby girl." Fran smiled and then planted a kiss on Stacy's lips. Stacy opened his mouth to accept Fran's tongue.

The kiss was brief and then the three of them snuggled together with Stacy sandwiched between them. It didn't take long for an exhausted Stacy to drift off to sleep. As he drifted off, he heard Burl whispering to him:

"You're hired, houseboy."

12