Housekeeping!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Of course sweetie!"

She smiled and hopped up off the bed and rushed off towards the bathroom.

Jack was back to breathing normally and looking at me with amazement and disbelief "You sure do make friends fast!" Jack said

I smiled at my husband "And aren't you lucky I do!" I replied!

I came up close to Jack, on my knees on the bed as he stood next to it and caressed his chest and soft cock as I told him about the peep show we gave Nina our first morning in the room and the conversation she and I had near the bathrooms at the restaurant the night before. Jack was almost completely hard by again by the time I was done and kissed me deeply and caressed my breast and told me "I just fucking LOVE traveling with you!"

"Ready to have some crazy fun honey?" I asked

"Why, of course." Jack said, squeezing my ass.

Nina came walking out of the bathroom, naked except for some maroon French cut panties. She had an amazing tattoo, a huge chest piece that went from her collar bones down to her abdomen, a very intricate tribal design with a Native American style eagle as the focal point. Her small breasts were lovely and her Hershey kiss nipples looked very inviting. Nina walked up to the side of the bed and put her hands on her hips and smiled a Cheshire grin and stated plain as could be "Clean, ready and willing to do whatever you two want to do!"

I asked Jack while still devouring Nina with my eyes "Shall we spoil this hard working woman, honey? Give her the best morning she's hopefully ever had while at work?"

Jack replied while rubbing my ass with one hand and lightly pinching one of my nipples with other "I'm certain she deserves it."

We both moved to Nina, standing on either side of her. Jack and I began caressing and kissing her, our hands moving up and down her body. Nina turned her head to me and I kissed her deeply, our tongues twisting together. Jack leaned on and kissed her neck down to her shoulder. I cupped her left breast and Jack's hand moved down to her panties, slipping his hand inside the waistband and slipping a finger into her wet lips. I felt her breath catch in my mouth as Jack began exploring her pussy. I pinched her nipple with one hand and cupped her firm little ass with the other. She bit my lower lip lightly as Jack worked his magic fingers on her.

Simultaneously, Jack and I both had the idea to give her nipples some attention. Jack had her right breast and I had her left and looked into each other's eyes as we each licked, nibbled and sucked on her delicious nipples. I put my left hand on top of Jack's hand working her pussy, my hand on the outside of her panties, pressing Jack's hand into her. Nina placed a hand on each of our heads as we nibbled and teased her nipples.

My hand slipped inside Nina's panties on her ass cheek. I rubbed her ass for a moment then my fingers reached deeper, past her ass to find Jack's fingers. Jack recognized what I was doing, and made room for me. Then working together, we each slipped a finger into her. Nina groaned a delightful groan and I felt her get even wetter as we fingered her in tandem.

I removed my finger from the action and started pulling her panties down over Jack's hand and dropped them to her ankles. She stepped out of them and Jack and I both moved in sync again. (We really do make a great team!)

Jack spun her around and sat her on the edge of the bed. I began lifting her legs and spreading them and Jack moved in for a taste. Nina moaned as Jack pushed his face into her and I moved up on the bed next to her, leaning in and sucking on her breast again as my hand drifted down and I rubbed her clit, feeling Jack's head bump into my fingers now and then.

Jack ate Nina with passion, and then suddenly withdrew his head, his 4 day beard shining with her juices. He pointed at the head of the bed and said "lie down up there" and he just picked Nina up and flipped her over.

I did as instructed and realized Jack meant for me to get eaten as he ate Nina out. I looked at Nina and her face was flushed. I spread my legs and Nina wasted no time getting her tongue in my twat. I looked over Nina at Jack and he smiled a sexy smile before grabbing Nina's ass cheeks, spreading them and diving his tongue back into her pussy from behind. Nina moaned into my pussy. I had the best of the entire deal, getting my pussy tongue fucked and watching my man go to work, his hands massaging the hot little ass in front of him.

After a few minutes of this, Nina stopped working on me to breathlessly say "Con...condoms...purse...condoms in my bag, in my purse"

I chuckled and told Jack "I think she needs fucked babe. Can you take care of that for her?"

Jack stood up, his cock at standing at attention and walked over to the small table by the door where Nina had set her purse down, scooped it up and brought it over to the bed, setting it down next my thigh. "I know that even though my tongue has been in your pussy, I'm not putting my hands in a woman's purse!"

Nina laughed and reached right in and pulled out a string of condoms and tossed them towards Jack. Jack tore one off and opened it without delay. Nina had resumed sucking on my pussy as Jack rolled the condom over his hard cock.

Again, I had the best of it, my pussy getting some good attention and watching Jack with his cock in his hand, the other hand on Nina's ass. He took his time, rubbing his sheathed cock against her lips. He eased his head into her, placed both hands on her hips and slowly and deliberately slid in until he was balls deep. Nina exhaled and groaned with the deep sound I know too well, that wonderful satisfaction that only comes with a pussy filled with a hard cock.

I slid back a bit from Nina and helped her up on her hands. Jack began fucking her with a nice hard rhythm and I spun around and slid under her into a 69 position. Nina would lean down and kiss, suck and tongue my pussy every few thrusts, but she was too busy getting a good fucking to really eat my pussy. I enjoyed the view of Jack's cock sliding into her bare pussy as I rubbed her clit.

Jack's balls were swinging with his thrusts and I slid down a little more and took them into my mouth as he fucked our new friend. Jack groaned a loud "Fuuuuck...that's gooood" as I wrapped my mouth around his balls. I released his sack and he increased his speed and intensity and really began to fuck Nina good and hard.

I guessed Nina was getting close to coming from her breathes and I did what I could to help her along by rubbing her clit in a circular motion as Jack poured it on. In a few more thrusts, Nina was coming, a growl/groan coming from her clenched teeth.

Jack was getting his own, fucking Nina from behind like an animal. Before Nina was done with her own orgasm, Jack drove his cock in to the hilt and stayed there, letting out a nice guttural sound. I watched his balls contract in orgasm for the 2nd time that morning.

Jack slid out of Nina's pussy and stepped back, pulling off his full condom as he did. As I watched him step back from underneath, Nina dove her face and amazing tongue back into my super soaked pussy. I let out a moan and Nina tongue fucked me like I had never been tongue fucked before. She easily had the longest tongue I have ever experienced!

Jack appeared down by pussy with Nina, holding my legs up and giving words of nasty encouragement to Nina, telling her to "make that naughty wife of mine come hard" and to "eat that tourist pussy, give her something a helluva lot better than a souvenir", asking Nina if she liked the taste of my West Coast pussy. Nina managed an enthusiastic "mmm hmmm!" while not removing her mouth from my pussy.

In a few moments, I was coming from her tongue drilling. I'm not a squirter, but I certainly soaked her face and the sheets as I felt the release of orgasm wash over me.

Jack was lying next to me as I came down from my orgasmic high. I opened my eyes to see him looking in my eyes and he kissed me deeply. Nina rolled off of me and stood next to the bed, knees a little shaky. "I'm late as hell getting my shit done now, but luckily no management is here to get on my ass about it."

I said I hoped she didn't get into any trouble, but Nina said no, it'd be fine.

"Thanks for the good time you two, I wish all our guests here like you!"

Jack laughed and said he wished all maids were like her and I thanked her for the extra service.

Nina said it was her pleasure and got up and headed for the bathroom. Jack and I stayed on the bed, caressing and kissing as she got dressed and came back out. "I hate to, but I have GOT to get back to work. Thanks again, you two check out in the morning?"

"We have an early flight out tomorrow, yes." Jack answered

"I doubt I'll be able to come back by before you leave. You two have a good trip home."

"Thank you for making this a vacation to NEVER forget!" I said

Nina smiled and blew us a kiss as she left. Jack and I did not get out of bed except to eat and shower the rest of the day. Fuck, suck, cum, shower, eat, repeat was the course for our last day. We stood on the patio nude and watched the moon rise on the ocean that evening, not caring if someone walking by noticed us through the palms between our room and the sidewalk below. Another vacation and another great sexual adventure under our belts, we will definitely be refreshed when we return home.

12