HouseKeeping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, Todd, this is really turning me on. Do you mind if she and I get a little more acquainted?" There was serious sexual strain in Jim's voice as he asked.

"Sorry, Jim, but topless bar rules apply here. She can touch but you cannot. Anything else, you need to ask her."

Jim turned to Kelsey and asked, "So, how about it, Kelsey? Are we allowed to enjoy your show?"

Kelsey looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "Your call."

"You can do anything you want, as long as I don't have to clean it up." Her expression seems to have a combination of bragging and self-consciousness in it. But she made no attempt to hide anything from being exposed. As she moved around with the vacuum, her left tit worked its way to the side and was totally exposed but she didn't cover up. Her nipple was so swelled and so hard that I winced in pain for her. But Kelsey herself showed no evidence of any pain. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying herself with the additional and unplanned audience.

Jim took her at her word and unzipped his fly. His hard cock seemed to jump out of his pants at the freedom. He had timed his exposure so Kelsey was facing him and could not avoid seeing it. She paused for several seconds, looking at the monster in Jim's lap. Then she continued as if nothing was unusual. As for his part, Jim also acted as if pumping his hard cock in my house was nothing unusual. And I concluded there was nothing usual about the scene, but somehow found it sexually stimulating and pulled out my own dick for some stroking.

Kelsey vacuumed for several more minutes as we stroked our meat, and then she unplugged the vacuum and pushed the machine out of the room. We looked at each other in confusion and disappointment, and somewhat self-consciously stopped our stroking. Then Kelsey came back into the room with a feather duster. She started across the room where the glass doors looked out into the pool area, and she dusted the tops of the vertical blinds very carefully. We smiled at each other and, without a word, started stroking again.

Kelsey had to stretch to reach the tops of the vertical blinds, but she did so without any apparent hesitation. There were eight feet of sliding glass doors which were covered by their respective eight feet of vertical blinds. This made for quite an elongated show of Kelsey's awesome body. The higher she reached, the higher went her hemline. The absolutely awesome ass she showed off seemed to suck the air right out of my lungs. Her thick pussy lips moved and contorted with her movements, which seemed to be squeezing her thick and clear juices right out of her, running down her inner thighs. Her breasts kept working their way out of their covering. The large C-cup or small D-cup breasts were shaped almost perfectly, sitting high on her chest and exhibiting just a slight amount of sag. That put her areolas on clear display, with their huge nipples swollen and reaching out of the center of the three inch disks of brown skin.

We never took our eyes off her as she completed her cleaning. After several minutes making sure the vertical blinds were totally dust free, Kelsey walked the perimeter of the room and dusted the edge of the ceiling where it met the wall. She stood on her toes, stretching to her maximum height, and she presented us with the most magnificent display of her gorgeous ass and legs. Still ignoring us, she looked for something else to dust. Her eyes fell on the ceiling fan in the center of the ceiling, and walked toward where it was attached to the ceiling - almost directly above and just in front of where we were sitting. With one of her boobs still standing free, she reached over her head and began dusting the fan blades. This effort caused her free-standing tit to jiggle and sway in the most erotic manner, and Jim let loose a long moan. But his moan was nothing like the loud sounds both of us made when we lowered our sights.

At a distance of no more than three feet, Kelsey's pussy was on display. The fact that she was stretching to reach the ceiling fan blades caused the skirt of her outfit to lift. The short and frilly skirt was not long enough to cover anything, and completely revealed her bare pussy for both of us to see. Jim vigorously stroked his nine inches as if there was no tomorrow, groaning almost continuously. Kelsey continued to clean the dust off the five fan blades as if unaware of the show she was putting on or the responses of her audience. For several minutes the moans and grunts of both of us were the only sounds in the room. Finally Kelsey broke the silence.

"Are you guys making any headway there? My arms can't stay up much longer." With a sigh, Kelsey dropped her arms to her sides. She looked at the two dicks in front of her and seemed to make a decision. She took two steps closer and sat on the low table directly in front of us. Then, taking a long look at first Jim and then me, she slowly spread her legs. With her knees at right angles to each other, her very wet pussy was so close to us that we could smell her arousal. Her lips parted on their own and her juices almost flooded out between them and onto the floor. She slowly reached down and stroked her crack, spreading her lips even more and allowing an even greater flow of her juices.

Both of us moved to the edge of the couch, apparently aiming at Kelsey. For several minutes, we played with ourselves with no conversation. Then, with a loud groan, Jim erupted. His cum shot out and hit Kelsey on her left thigh again and again. His last two jets were merely squirts, and fell to the floor as his feet. By that time, I shouted my release, with streams hitting Kelsey's right thigh, then left thigh, then dead center on her pussy lips. Jim might have the bigger dick, but I had the bigger load, I thought with no small amount of satisfaction.

"Don't go anywhere, guys. Let me have my turn." Kelsey was frigging herself with all the speed and aggression we had shown. She kept her eyes on the cocks in front of her, and started making noises that were every bit as loud as both of us combined. Gasps and squeals and squeaks and moans were all coming from the woman as she neared her orgasm. Then, finally, her head shot back and her mouth opened with a scream. Her body arched backward and locked into position as she frozen in spasm. Her pussy began moving, visibly convulsing in front of us. Even more juices seemed to almost gush out of her, not quite blocked by the four fingers that she jammed in and out of her pussy. After several seconds, Kelsey almost collapsed to the floor, catching herself just before slipping off the low table in front of the men. She uttered what could only be described as gentle squeals as her aftershocks slowed and then stopped.

There was silence in the room for at least twenty seconds.

"I thought I said to not make a mess," Kelsey uttered in apparent exhaustion.

12