HouseKeeping Ch. 06

Story Info
Things between the man and housekeeper goes deeper & harder.
3.5k words
4.74
24.1k
9

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

[This is the sixth chapter in the series HouseKeeping. It would be best if you could read first Chapters 1 through 5 so you can gain the benefit of knowing the backstory of Chapter 5 This chapter has a little more sex in it to please those who have been waiting for it. If you want a quick jerk-off story, this might work for you. But the story is still erotic as hell for those who enjoy erotic tension and voyeuristic pleasures. As always, please feel free to offer any feedback you want. And an author always values feedback from his readers.]

*****

We sat quietly in my hot tub for another ten minutes, enjoying the night air. Basking in the glow of our first love-making, it seemed that neither of us wanted to break the mood of the moment. After holding each other for so long, I broke the silence.

"Please spend the night with me." My words were filled with the warm feelings that flooded my heart to overflowing.

"Well, since you put it that way..." Her words held a smile that sounded so warm and tender. As if by mutual agreement, we stood up and left the hot tub. I reached for our drinks and we walked to my bedroom, still completely nude. She picked up a couple of towels that were placed near the hot tub, and she began drying herself as we walked.

Once in the bedroom, she used the second towel to dry me. She slowly caressed my body with the towel, and then with her hands. Then she turned to the bed and pulled back the sheets and blanket. Sliding in, she moved to the center of the king-sized bed and patted the sheets next to her. Without a word, I lay down next to her. We covered ourselves, snuggled into each others' arms, and tried to fall asleep. But the longer we lay there, the more excited I became. My dick got hard just from feeling the warmth of her body next to mine. I was not accustomed to sleeping with anyone, and her very presence was keeping me awake. My arm had been laying across her chest without moving, and now my hand seemed to develop a mind of its own. It gently cupped her breast. Then it softly caressed her flesh. Then it captured her nipple between the thumb and forefinger, teasing it and twisting it. Through all this, she never moved. But when I began playing with her hard nipple she quietly moaned, indicating that she was not asleep like she was pretending to be.

I switched breasts, feeling myself get even harder. I nuzzled my face into her fresh-smelling hair, loving the tickle it gave my nose. Then I began to softly kiss her ear. By this time Kelsey was moaning loudly, giving up all pretense of sleep. I let go of her tit and my hand began to creep down her torso. It took a few seconds of teasing and stroking, but finally my hand encountered her bush. I absolutely LOVE her coarse curly hair. I love stroking it; I love playing with it; I love pulling the strands; I love burying my face in it. But, for the moment, I settled with stroking my fingers through it. And then, in all that wonderful hair, I found her warm lips and the valley between them.

My fingers toyed with her lips for a few seconds, and then I gently pressed my middle finger into her warm and wet valley. She was so wet that I could have slipped and disappeared inside of her for days. And, of course, I would have loved that! I gently played with her lips for a few minutes, just enjoying the closeness we felt. And my playing was having an obvious effect on her breathing. In addition, she was becoming wetter and wetter, if that was even possible. After at least ten minutes, Kelsey was ready for more. And it was the good thing she was because I didn't know how much longer I could take this gentle approach. My cock was ready to roar.

Slowly, I mounted her, kissing my way from her ear to her lips. She was so wet that I had no problems sliding right in with one slow and continuous thrust. She moaned so loudly as I entered her and pressed deeply inside that I wondered if the neighbors could hear. And I found myself moaning just as loudly. It felt so good to be inside her. Yes, fucking her felt good, but I was feeling something more than physical pleasure; something on a much deeper level. And it was awesome.

Moving in an out of Kelsey's smooth and slimy tunnel became a rhythm, and then the rhythm became a marathon run. I was breathing hard and sweating profusely. And still I pounded her pussy. Her moans had transitioned into muffled screams. She came at least once, and I think she came three times. I wasn't sure because she kept squeezing her inner muscles in such a way that it seemed like an orgasm. I finally realized that she must have squirted because the sheets were soaked. Kelsey kept shouting things like, "Oh, shit, this is so unbelievable." I wasn't sure if she was accurately exclaiming things she was sensing or if she was just trying to feed my ego. Whatever was going on, it seemed to give me strength like I had never experienced. Finally, I felt my own orgasm approaching.

"I am going to cum, honey. Do you think you can cum one more time? Do you have another one in you? Can you cum for me?" Each time I asked a question like that, her moans and squeals got louder and more urgent. Finally, I shoved into her harder than I had ever done before, almost screaming, "OOOOOOHHHH!" As I shot stream after stream into her, I felt her clench around my cock so hard I simply could not move. The violence of our mutual orgasms was incredible. Finally, her inner muscles relaxed enough that I could move in and out of her again, bringing my orgasm to a close. I collapsed on top of her and heard the air whoosh out of her. So I gently rolled off her and onto my back next to her. The cool breeze of the air conditioner blew gently across my body, and I felt her shiver from the temperature impact.

I pulled the covers over our naked bodies, and pulled myself tightly against her body. Her form molded itself to my form, and we just held each other close for several minutes.

"Kelsey, I don't want you to think I am a broken record or that I am saying this just to make you feel good. But each time with you is the greatest time ever for me. You are an incredible lover." We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and soon the passion became more gentle, and then it became quiet between us. Our mouths parted and we both fell asleep in seconds. It was a wonderful and sound sleep.

When I woke up, it was light outside. I realized Kelsey was not in the bed next to me, and I looked around for her without calling out. Then I heard her in the bathroom. Sliding back the covers, I left the bed and walked into the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet, and I muttered an apology while turning to leave.

"Don't leave on my account. After the intimacy of last night I don't feel the need for privacy this morning. You ate me and you fucked me and now I have nothing to hide." She looked at me with a crooked grin and I took my time to look at her. She peed, and the tinkle of her pee was the only sound in the room. Then she took a substantial amount of toilet paper, spread her legs, and wiped herself with it. Flushing the toilet afterwards, she stood and walked into my arms. We softly kissed while I hoped my morning breath wasn't overpowering.

"Either you are excited by watching me pee, or you really have to go yourself," she grinned.

"Well, it is first thing in the morning, and I always have to pee first thing in the morning," I quipped back at her.

"So, don't let me stop you." She stood her ground, obviously expecting to watch me relieve my burdened bladder. "In fact, if you would like, I will even help you."

"So, how can you help me take a piss? I always thought that was a solo activity." I was curious about her offer and wondering about her response.

She looked at me with a lustful smile, and responded, "Well, I could always hold your cock to make sure you hit the toilet and didn't mess up the floor so I have to clean it up." She waited to see my response, and I wasn't sure what to say. I had never peed in front of a woman before and I grinned at the thought .

I was already nude from the night before, so I stepped up to the toilet. Aiming at the toilet bowl is always made a little difficult if my morning erection was in full force, but this morning I was only a half mast. However, I suspected that the half-mast status would change quickly once her fingers made contact with my dick. As I prepared to empty my bladder and she reached for my cock, my suspicions proved well-founded.

"You know, Todd, the harder you are the more difficult it is to aim." Her words carried with it a slight rebuke along with a substantial amount of humor.

"And you know, Kelsey, that any time you grab my dick, it is going to get very hard very quickly. Or have you not noticed that?" She laughed with that tinkling sound that I loved.

"How can I know that, Todd? I haven't grabbed your dick very often." She was almost giggling now, and I started to laugh myself.

"Careful," she warned. "If you laugh, you will pee all over the bathroom. And if you do, then I will not clean it up."

"You are doing the aiming here, sweetheart. If I pee all over, it will be because you can't hit the target." With that comment, I began to release. She quickly focused and managed to hit the toilet with unexpected accuracy.

After I stopped, she just stood there for several seconds, my cock still in her hands. And I noticed she was quietly shaking.

"Is anything wrong?" I quickly asked. Several more seconds passed before she answered.

"No, nothing..." She paused, then continued. "Shit, Todd, I just came from watching you pee. That has never happened before. Of course, I never held a man's cock while he peed before, either," This last she almost muttered sheepishly, and then added, "Wow."

"Really?" Her admission surprised me. It did not surprise me that she had never held a cock while a man peed, but that she came when I peed. "Is this something that we want to explore some more?" I grinned with more than a little excitement. Water sports had always been a fantasy of mine, and I pondered the possibilities as we stood there in my bathroom.

"Well, maybe..." Her voice showed more than a little hesitancy. I responded.

"I am interested, but I warn you that this is something I have never pursued. I have no idea what might come of it." My voice reflected significant interest.

"Well, nothing is going to come of it at the moment." She paused, and then grinned. "But no reason to waste a perfectly good hard-on." She took a firm grip on my cock and extended her tongue to hesitantly lick off the last drop of pee, making a face after doing so. "If I was stuck in the desert with no water, I could handle that. But until then, I prefer a rum and Coke or maybe a nice Chardonnay." She licked the head the head of my cock again, and then engulfed the entire eight inches in one swallow. Still hard from my morning pee, there was no need for any build up. I was ready to go, or rather, ready to cum, within minutes. I gave a quiet warning but she kept sucking my cock down her throat. Seconds later I was pumping what seemed like gallons of cum down her throat. My orgasm was really intense, so intense I almost dropped to my knees.

"I could get used to mornings like this." Kelsey looked up with a grin and licked the head one more time for good measure. Then she stood and turned away from me toward the sink.

"What are you going to do today? Isn't today your day off?" I grinned because, since I was sort of retired, pretty much every day was my day off if I wanted it to be. Her questions were asked as she searched for a toothbrush in one of the drawers where I keep several new toothbrushes ("I never know when my mother might visit me unexpectedly," I had explained with a smile as I was showing her around the house on that first day...) and squeezed a glob of toothpaste on it. I followed her example, reaching instead for my previously very used toothbrush, and we managed to brush our teeth and flush away the morning breath without giggling too much and choking in the process.

"Did you ever think that brushing your teeth could be so much fun?" she laughed and then walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She was still totally nude, and again I marveled at how beautiful she was as I watched her walk away. So I followed her, hoping to watch her get dressed. As much as I love watching a woman take her clothes off, I love watching her put them on even more. There is something about the wiggling and swaying and jiggling involved that just turns me on, and I was not disappointed this morning. And, of course, the best part was watching her adjust those totally beautiful boobs to make them sit properly in the garment wrapped around them. If it was an art form to properly pack away a woman's breasts, she was clearly an artist.

"What?" she asked when she saw me staring. Her smile suggested innocence, happiness, and more than a little tease. With a final adjustment to her bra, she began to put on the rest of her clothes.

"I asked you what are you going to do today?" The look she gave me held another one of those inscrutable expressions she was so good at flashing.

"Well, I was thinking of working hard all day, hoping to finish another one of my books." I spoke with apparent unconcern while watching carefully for any expression on her face. When I saw none - DAMN she was good at being inscrutable when she wanted - I continued.

"And that lasted at least two seconds. Then I began to think of options that were a whole lot more fun." The grin on my face was clear, and then there was a similar grin on her face.

She looked at me for a second or two, and then tried unsuccessfully to appear disinterested.

"Really? And what did that course change do to your train of thought?" Other than the slight grin, she still looked inscrutable.

"Nearly derailed it. Then I found myself on a siding. And it appears that this siding runs in the general direction of St. Augustine." My grin was not nearly so inscrutable as I moved so close to her that her breasts were touching my chest.

"Really?" she asked again, this time showing some interest.

"Yes, St. Augustine. Have you ever been there?" My question might have seemed somewhat disinterested, but my heart was beginning to beat very rapidly. She nodded ever so slightly, and raised her eyebrows, but said nothing in response. So I continued. "Well, St. Augustine is probably my favorite city in America, and I visit it every few months for a short vacation getaway. And I think it is time for another short vacation getaway. Fancy a trip to St. Augustine?" I tried to act as if this was a casual invitation to a shopping mall or something.

"Well, Mr. Weston, in the interest of clear communications, a pattern we have barely begun to successfully implement between us, may I inquire as to exactly what you are asking?" Damn this woman for making this even harder than I expected it would be!

"Okay, allow me to be perfectly clear, Ms. Reynolds." Since she showed formality, I thought I should. "I would like to take a two or maybe three day vacation. I would like to go to St. Augustine and stay in my favorite bed&breakfast inn in downtown St. Augustine. I would like to visit my favorite restaurant and maybe a couple of others. I would like to visit the winery there and drink entirely too much of their spectacular wine while listening to one of their very excellent live bands which they have every weekend. I would like to spend some money at some of the wonderful little shops there. And I would absolutely love to have you accompany me for all this. Would you spend the weekend with me?" I just realized that I said all this in one breath and I gasped for some air before I passed out. Is this how a teenager in love feels? I tried, but could not remember going through this trauma.

"I am sorry, but I can't. I haven't brought any clothes with me." At first, I felt crushed. Then I decided that I was no longer a teenager so I didn't need to feel like one who was just let down by the cutest girl in school. Then I realized that she offered an excuse, but one with an easy solution. And THEN I realized that maybe, just maybe, I had just won!

"Well, I know a place where we can get the cutest outfits you have ever seen." There was more than hope in my heart as I waited for the next objection. And waited. And her face continued to hold that inscrutable expression, as she seemed determined to deny me any hint what so ever as to her intentions.

"You know, of course, that I am going to have to cancel all my other plans for the weekend, right?" God! I loved this woman! Wait! Did I really say that? No, I didn't really say that!

I looked into her eyes and saw both humor and a challenge. So, without a word, I handed her my phone. She returned my look for a full two seconds and then burst out laughing. And suddenly, I was the happiest man on the planet.

"Mr. Weston, I would love to accompany you for your trip to St. Augustine. And please tell Todd, if you see him, that I think this will be an awesome time. Will you do that, if you see him?" She seemed serious, but her expression was one of jest.

Suddenly, I stepped forward, took her in my arms, and gently kissed her lips. We continued in that kiss for several seconds, as it turned into a passionate exchange of desire and lust and anticipation. Her body molded into mine as we both expressed something deep and powerful. We broke after at least thirty seconds, and both of us needed to catch our breath. My fingers grazed her cheekbone as her body calmed down. My body, on the other hand, refused to calm down. My heart pounded, wanting to say something, but my mouth was frozen in place.

"Of course, we need to stop for breakfast, and I know just the place." Suddenly, I was all business as I began the process of planning out the tactics of accomplishing what I had just agreed to do. And my excitement reached a new high even as I tried so hard to not show it. Why do men have the need to hide their excitement? I asked myself. I felt like jumping up and down and shouting and doing a dozen fist-pumps!

"That restaurant better be close because I am a bitch in the morning without my coffee." She chuckled while still somehow sounding serious. She buttoned her blouse and began to tuck it into her slacks before buttoning them and fastening her belt.

"Come on, Todd, I am hungry! Get a move on!" And she slapped me on the butt, which was still naked and mostly dry from the shower. No more than 15 minutes later we were backing out of the garage and driving down the road, headed for the Interstate.

[Please look for Chapter 7 in this continuing love story.]

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers