HouseKeeping Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

"NO! Don't you dare turn around!" Kelsey's tone was a combination of plea and command. "Angry and disgusted? Todd, don't you realize that every woman deep down inside longs to have a knight in shining armor ride up and defend her honor and sweep her off her feet? Todd, this morning you were my knight. I have never had a man fight for my honor. It may seem really old-fashioned, but I totally loved it! Hate and disgust? No, Todd, not even close. I feel loved and honored and safe. I feel excited. I feel exhilarated. I feel wonderful!

"And turned off? Todd, you have no idea. I don't believe I have ever been so turned on in all my life. I-AM-SO-WET!!" Kelsey emphasized each of her words for impact. "I have been positively dripping the entire time you were facing those men." She pointed to the obvious wet spot in her crotch, made only slightly less obvious by the fact that her pants were black. And she was right. I could see rivulets of sweet honey running down her slacks and soaking int the material, making me long to get on my knees at her feet and lick her up and down until she was clean and dry. Well, clean, anyway...

"So, you aren't angry at me for the violence?" There was a catch in my voice, causing me to almost lose my voice as a rush of feelings threatened to overcome me.

"Not only No, but HELL NO! You were incredible! In fact, if you don't get this car back on the road, I am afraid I will lose control and rape you right here and right now."

I was so overwhelmed by my feelings that I did just exactly what I had been dreading. I cried. I didn't sob, and I didn't even make noise. But tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. And my throat was so constricted that it was impossible for me to speak. I sat there and looked into Kelsey's eyes, and I cried. My relief was so powerful that I just could not contain my emotions.

And Kelsey slowly reached up and took my face between her hands and gently kissed me. And then she gently kissed me again. And then she ran her fingers along my cheeks to wipe away the tears. And then she gently kissed me again.

"Todd, you were wonderful! I will never forget this day for the rest of my life." And she gently kissed me again. And I was, one more time, amazed at the wonderful woman in my life.

Without a word, I gently caressed her cheek with my fingertips while gazing happily into her eyes. Then I disengaged, started the car, and drove back onto the Interstate. And as I accelerated, literally rocketing down the highway with joy, I remembered an old song by one of my favorite groups, Chicago. The words to "The Glory of Love" came to mind, and I sang the chorus with abandon. Kelsey, looked strangely at me, as if I was out of my mind. Then she quietly joined my solo. By the end of the song, we were both singing loudly into the wind as we sailed down the highway.

It's like a knight in shining armor

From a long time ago

Just in time I will save the day

Take you to my castle far away

*

I am a man who will fight for your honor

I'll be the hero you're dreaming of

We'll live forever

Knowing together

That we did it all for the glory of love

When the song ended, I looked at Kelsey, my strong feelings reflected in my eyes. And I knew! I might not be willing to accept it, definitely not willing to admit it, BUT I KNEW!

Todd Weston was totally in love with Kelsey Reynolds!

And it felt GOOD!

[Look for Chapter 8 coming soon!]

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12