HouseKeeping Ch. 14

Story Info
The difference between intimacy and exhibitionism.
5.6k words
4.75
10.3k
9

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers

This is the 14th chapter in the series HouseKeeping. It would be best if you could first read Chapters 1 through 13 so you can gain the benefit of knowing the backstory of Chapter 14. This chapter has a little more than sex in it in, actually a lot more sex in it, an effort to keep the attention of the horny readers. But the story is still erotic as hell for those who enjoy erotic tension and voyeuristic pleasures. And it has no "water works" in this chapter, for those who objected to that in the last chapter. As always, please feel free to offer any feedback you want. An author always values feedback from his readers.

*****

Kelsey stood under the hose rinsing off the urine that had been splashed all over her body. I watched from about ten feet away, leaning against the wall of the House. She looked at me sheepishly, all but avoiding eye contact. I watched as the water poured over her awesome body, dripping off her jutting breasts and running through the exposed part of her beautiful curly bush. She was still wearing that incredible bikini but may have well have been naked for all the cover it gave her. After looking everywhere but at me, she finally looked up and shyly smiled.

"Did that gross you out?" She was hesitant, not sure of my response. I took a moment to answer her.

"Well, I'm not sure. I admit, I am not used to that kind of shower." We both chuckled. "And I am not really sure how I feel about that. How do you feel?"

"Actually, neither am I. I have always been fascinated by the idea of it but I never had the courage or the opportunity to find out. When I was nine years old, I was playing in the back yard with my dog and I watched him pee on a tree. Suddenly, I had to go so bad I couldn't wait. As I tried to run into the house to use the bathroom, I peed in my pants. It was the strangest experience of my life. I was embarrassed and humiliated and angry and excited, all at the same time. But I never went any farther with the idea. Once, when my husband and I were taking a shower, I encouraged him to pee on my feet but he got so upset that he walked out of the shower without even rinsing off. He wouldn't even talk with me for half an hour. And that was the last time I ever mentioned my fantasy to anyone. Until that day in the bathroom with you. That was a totally spontaneous experience, and I was amazed how much it turned me on. But this time..." She paused, choosing her words with care. "This time, it was intentional. I wanted to see if I was turned on by it as I expected to be. And I was more than a little bit excited that it was in front of everyone else."

"Well, I think it was obvious to everyone around that you were excited by it. I almost stepped in to stop it, but you seemed to want it. So I let you explore it by yourself. I didn't participate simply because it was in front of everyone else." I still wasn't sure how I felt about her getting peed on by the other men but I knew I did not feel left out. I guess I was content with letting her explore but not with participating in her exploration.

"So, you didn't want to participate at all?" She was even more hesitant.

"Well, I think I am open to water sports with you, but I think it needs to be in private without an audience." I paused because there was more I wanted to say, but I was not sure what it was. After a few seconds, I continued. "I think I am beginning to see a difference between intimacy and exhibitionism. There are certain things that excite me because others are watching. And there are certain things that excite me because others could watch but are not. Yet there are certain things I want to do with you but are only for your eyes. And I am not sure which activities fall into what category because I am only now becoming aware of the three categories. Does that make any sense to you?" Now it was my turn to feel hesitant and I felt uncomfortable with my hesitancy.

"I think I know what you mean, and I think I agree with you. What happened today was a real turn on to me. I can't deny that. But now that it is over, I need to think about it some more before I am open to repeating it." She stopped speaking, but I could tell she was still thinking about things. She bent over to turn off the water and I was given the exciting picture of her bare ass and her swollen pussy lips peeking out from beneath that ass.

"So, I think that was my last golden shower for a while." Her sweet smile was almost childlike mixed with a little confusion, and I loved her for it. "I don't think we are finished talking about this, but maybe for the moment we should move on." She walked over to where I was standing and stopped just inches from any contact. With her arms at her side and her eyes looking down, I saw the most wonderful combination of innocence and uncertainty and sex appeal. I felt myself longing to hold her. So I did.

"Kind of a turn on but kind of embarrassing, wasn't it?" I heard the words coming from behind me, and I looked over my shoulder at Mrs. Yarrow. She stood there with a motherly look of love and concern. Kelsey separated from my arms and moved to the older lady. Mrs. Yarrow wrapped her arms around the younger woman and silently held her for several seconds.

"You know, many years ago I had a similar experience." Kelsey stepped back and looked with interest at Mrs. Yarrow. "I grew up with a fantasy about peeing. I don't know when it started with me, but I know it started when I was very young. And I grew up with the idea festering in the back of my mind. As an adult, it came back to me one night. I was at a beach party and it was well after midnight. There were maybe a dozen acquaintances there, and a couple of friends. I was with a boyfriend that I had known only for a couple of months. He had to go pee and I joined him. After watching him for a few seconds, I reached over and took his cock in my hand. I directed it at my feet and felt the warm water trickle between my toes. By the time he was finished, one of the other boys had wandered up to see what was going on. When he watched me shower my feet, he pulled out his cock and added his own pee to the puddle at my feet. Within seconds the rest of the guys joined us and they were all peeing on my feet. I sat down with my feet in front so I could see what was happening better. One of the boys raised his dick and hosed down my boobs. Then another did the same. Then one of the girls walked up. She pulled aside her bikini bottoms and let loose with a stream of her own. By the time it was all over, I had been pissed on by nine boys and girls, most of whom were near strangers to me. I was having the most intense orgasm of my young life, and remained sitting there while everyone else walked back to the blankets about fifty feet away. After several minutes, I got up and walked into the ocean to rinse off, trying to understand my feelings. I was embarrassed and degraded, but I was also turned on. It was all so confusing. It was days later that I realized that I had lived out a childhood fantasy and now I was content to leave that fantasy in my childhood. I have not engaged in water sports since that time at the beach. I have thought about it a few times, but I never did it again. It was enough to have lived it out and it was enough that it happened once." The three of us stood quietly for a minute until someone called for Mrs. Yarrow. She turned to leave us, but then turned back for just a second. "You know, some things are best enjoyed as a fantasy, but are best when left in the past." She returned to the group without another word. Kelsey and I looked at each other and silently agreed with Mrs. Yarrow.

We moved back into the backyard party and managed to loosen up enough to have fun for another couple of hours.

By mid afternoon, the games had progressed to the point that no one had any clothes on; everyone was naked. Even Mrs. Yarrow had remained nude, something I don't think she ever did before.

Then someone suggested a game where the winner got a blowjob from the loser. As we debated the rules, the men made enough changes to assure that no man had to give a blowjob to another man. Then Jeanine pointed out the obvious.

"Has anyone but me noticed noticed that the men get blowjobs but the women get nothing?" Someone tossed out that no one expected a woman to win the game, but I couldn't tell who it was who made the comment. Jeanine tossed an irritated glance at someone and then continued.

"See? That is what I mean. The men get to be selfish, and when that is pointed out they get insulting. I say that we make a change in things. I say that the men have to eat out the women or there will be no more games. If we don't cum, there is no fun." I was not sure if Jeanine expected there to be complaints or not, but it was not too surprising to me that all the men shouted their agreement. And Jeanine continued, making her suggested additions to the afternoon's games.

"Okay, ladies, we sit on the side of the pool. The men stand in the pool and eat us from there. And the selections will be lady's choice." As we all moved to the pool, I saw Kelsey looking at me with a question on her face. I walked over to her.

"Kelsey, if you have any problems with this, we can leave. I am more than just a little uncomfortable with this new game myself, so I would not mind us leaving. On the other hand, I have noticed how you watch Jose, and I think you would really like it if Jose went down on you. And I must confess that I am at least a little turned on by the idea of going down on one of these pussies. What about it?" I was both turned on and yet hesitant with this new direction that things had gone. The idea of eating out another woman, ANY other woman, in the group had made me very hard very quickly. On the other hand, I had not ever considered going down on a woman in public before. I was wondering which of the three categories this activity fit into when Kelsey grinned and playfully slapped my fully erect dick. Then she turned around and walked over to Jose. She said something quietly to him and he quickly nodded. He walked over to me and slightly dropped his head to acknowledge me.

"Todd, your lady has requested the pleasure of my oral attentions. Are you okay with me pleasuring your lady?" Jose was all politeness, and I was unsure if Kelsey has asked that he seek my permission or if that was what Jose believed a gentleman should do. Either way, I found that I liked his manners.

"Jose, I am sure that you will bring Kelsey great pleasure." I looked Kelsey in the eyes and continued. "You have my blessing to offer any oral pleasures that she wants." I left it at oral pleasures because I found that I was a little squeamish about letting that huge dick in her pussy. I hadn't figured out if I was a little jealous and didn't want anyone else to fuck her, or if I was a little humiliated by the thought that she might not want my smaller cock after experiencing his long dong. Either way, I was comfortable with his using his mouth and tongue on her but not his dick in her. So I smiled at Kelsey and nodded my head. And for her part, she was grinning widely. She almost ran to the edge of the pool and sat down, moving her legs into the water.

As the women made their choices and sat down on the edge of the pool in front of those choices, Cindy walked up to me.

"Todd, I have found myself wanting you more than any other customer I have had, ever since I saw your first erection in my shop. Would you do me the honor of going down on me?" She paused, almost hesitant in her request. My stiff cock jumped obviously at the idea of going down on Cindy. She noticed and commented. "Do I take that as a yes?" I had to laugh.

"Not only yes, but hell, yes. I would be both honored and very much turned on to put my lips against your lips and enjoy your juices." My grin could not get any wider. Any hesitation was long gone when she took my hand and led me to the pool steps. We walked down the steps into the water and she continued until the water was almost chest deep on me. Then she placed her hands on the edge of the pool and I placed my hands around her waist. Together we lifted her out of the water and she sat on the edge in front of me. Looking deeply into my eyes, she slowly spread her legs for me. I was so hard that it actually hurt. For the moment, I had no thoughts of Kelsey.

I reached out and gently stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs, hearing a quiet moan from Cindy as she expressed her pleasure. Then I used my index finger to stroke her lips, first the larger, outer lips and then the smaller, inner lips. More moans showed she liked what I was doing. Or perhaps maybe she was just trying to motivate me to move more aggressively. Either way, I stroked her lips several more times, enjoying how they swelled at my touch. A drop of liquid appeared between her lips that was obviously not pool water. I touched it and brought it to my lips. I smeared the drop over my lips and then opened my mouth to suck my finger clean. As I was doing this, I looked into her eyes. I saw nothing but lust and pleasure in those eyes, and I was turned on even more. I found that I really wanted to please her, and I really wanted to turn her on, and I really wanted her to cum in my mouth.

"Cindy, I can honestly say that you are one of the most sexually exciting women I have ever known. And I can promise you that we are both going to enjoy the next few minutes." My excitement was showing in my voice and in my eyes, and especially in my stiff cock. Then I looked down again and slowly stretched my tongue toward her twat.

I gently licked her pussy from the bottom to the top, slowly, stopping just short of connecting with her clit. And I did it again. Slowly. And I did it a third time, enjoying how much it seemed to be driving her wild. By this time her pussy was producing a trickle of cum, making her lips and my lips slippery. She tasted incredible and I found myself wanting to taste more. So I did. I parted her lips with my tongue and tasted her fully.

Another few seconds and I finally included her clit. I licked all around it and then I licked it directly. She jerked when I did, and moaned even louder. I shortened my strokes, almost as if I were tickling her clit. And then I pressed my tongue flat against her clit and moved it around several times. She was groaning the entire time. Then I went back to stroking her lips with my tongue.

After another half dozen slow strokes with my tongue, Cindy replaced her moans with something that sounded like a plea.

"Todd, you are turning me on so much that I want you more and more. Stick that tongue inside. Force it as deep as it will go. I need to feel something inside of me." In answer to her plea, I thrust my tongue deep inside her. She almost screamed in pleasure, and I moved my tongue in and out with abandon. She was creaming all over my face now. Everything from my nose to my chin was dripping with her juices, and I was loving every drop. After several minutes, I could feel her pussy tightening against my tongue. I knew she was getting close, so I went after her with a feverish energy. I thrust inside and I licked her clit and I thrust inside again. Her juices were flowing freely and I lapped up everything I could. Still, she was dripping down her slit and over her ass, beginning to make a small pool of her juices on the edge of the pool. I reached up with my hand and used my fingers to rub her cream all over her asshole. She screamed and arched her back. I shoved my finger a couple inches into her bowels and she came. And she came. And she came. She arched her back even further, so far that I was sure she injured herself. Her passionate screams were emphasized by her muscles clamping down on my tongue. Her juices flowed out of her pussy ferociously. I pulled out my tongue and tried to lap up everything I could, and still her juices flowed down over my finger as I pushed into and out of her asshole. Her thighs clamped around my head with a strength that was surprising. My ears were smashed so hard they hurt. She quivered and shook as her contractions overcame her body.

And I loved it all.

After what must have been a full minute, she began to come down from what was clearly her mountain top experience. I stroked her pussy with my tongue, trying to lap up everything I could find. I even licked her asshole, which brought more moans from deep within her. Then she gently pushed my head away, allowing me to look at her face. I saw a peaceful glaze in her eyes and a smile of contentedness on her face, and I knew I had done my job. I had brought great pleasure to this lady and she had loved it.

I became aware of the ache in my cock and balls from being so turned on for so long, but for the moment I didn't care. The joy and fulfillment I felt from the experience overshadowed the discomfort I was experiencing. Cindy looked down at me with such a loving expression, and then slowly slipped down into the pool and kissed me deeply. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight against her. I felt her tits smashing against my chest, with her extended nipples almost poking holes in my rib cage. My hard cock pressed into her stomach and she moaned loudly. Her kiss was so passionate that we were both moaning in pleasure from it. When we broke apart, we looked at each other in satisfaction for a moment and then around at the others.

Two of the couples were doing what Cindy and I had just finished, kissing each other deeply, indicating that the woman's orgasm had been accomplished to her great satisfaction. Two more women were screaming their orgasms to the entire city. And Kelsey was still enjoying Jose's efforts, her head thrown back in pleasure. I watched as she crested and screamed and quivered and shook, feeling only a small amount of jealousy and a large amount of love as I watched her in obvious abandoned pleasure. I knew what Jose was experiencing since I had licked her to orgasm a number of times in our short-lived relationship. I knew what he was tasting and I knew how his tongue felt as it was clamped and held by her pussy muscles. And I watched as she experienced so much pleasure that it spilled out all over the two of them. And then I watched as she slowly calmed down. I experienced so much joy and pleasure watching her cum that I ejaculated into the pool without touching myself. The long streams and globs of my cum swirled around me in the water. Cindy looked down and saw it, and smiled widely.

"There is nothing like watching your lover cum, even if it is from another man's efforts, is there?" I looked up at Cindy and saw the look of love in her eyes, and I smiled back at her.

"This is my first time watching her cum from another man's efforts." My smile was a little reserved and it showed. Cindy paused and then replied.

"Watching your lover with another lover is an acquired taste. Not every couple likes it, and some couples can't handle it. I hope this won't affect your relationship with Kelsey in a bad way. I know she loves you desperately and would not do anything to hurt you. But I also know from personal experience that Jose is an awesome lover." She paused for a moment, a smile twinkling in her eyes. Then her expression sobered. "Are you going to be okay with this?" I looked at Kelsey and then back to Cindy.

"Yes, I think so. The way I see it, if our love cannot handle this then it is not love. And, after all, it is not as if she is secretly cheating on me." I grinned at Cindy. "I mean, there is nothing secret about what happened here." By this time, Kelsey had recovered enough to look around, and she saw me. She smiled but it was clear that the smile was not full and complete. She almost seemed as if she was uncertain if she should smile at all after what had just happened. So I smiled back to reassure her, even if I was feeling a little hesitant myself. We would work this out, I assured myself.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers
12