Housesitting Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry and Kirstin enjoy the empty house.
1.1k words
4.38
123.8k
37

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

Henry studied his stepsister, taking in the hard nipples on her C-cup breasts, her flat stomach, and her shaved crotch. Their parents had been married for ten years, and he'd never noticed how hot Kirstin was until a few hours earlier.

Kirstin winked at him. "What are you looking at?"

"One of the hottest bodies I've ever fucked," Henry replied.

Giggling, Kirstin struck a pose, one hand behind her head, the other on a thrust-out hip. "You really think this body's hot?"

"Hell yeah." Henry went over to her and covered her tits with his hands. "Very, very hot. Especially after that fuck. Oh, my god, I thought you were going to fuck me to death!"

"You started it." Kirstin reached down and fondled his half-hard cock, bringing it rapidly to full hardness. "You're the one who fucked me with my dildo."

"You're the one who was fucking yourself on the couch when I came in," Henry countered. "Beautiful woman fucking herself with a piece of rubber, what was I supposed to do? I couldn't let you suffer."

"Sure you couldn't. You just didn't know what else to do with this hard-on."

Kirstin knelt and took Henry's dick in her mouth, engulfing the head and sucking hard. Henry shuddered; his little stepsister was damn good at sucking! "That's good, baby," he said. "Keep sucking my cock. I'm going to cum right down your throat."

Kirstin released his cock and looked up with a grin. "No, you're not. You're going to cum all over my tits."

Fuck! Just the words were enough to almost make Henry do just that. Never mind the image that leaped into his mind. Kirstin winked again and licked his shaft, then resumed sucking as much of his thickness as she could fit in her mouth.

Henry looked down at her, loving the sight of Kirstin's blonde head bobbing on his cock, and sent up a silent thanks to their parents for asking him to house sit while they were away. He'd resented the chore until the moment he saw Kirstin on the couch with the dildo in her cunt. Now he hoped their parents would decide to prolong their trip.

As she sucked, Kirstin gripped the base of his shaft in one hand and fondled his balls with the other. "Fuck, yes!" Henry exclaimed. "Damn, Kirstin, I'm going to cum!"

Kirstin stopped sucking and aimed his cock at her tits. She jerked him hard and fast until he shot his load across her chest. Then she scooped some of his cum up with a finger and stuck it in her mouth. "Yummy!"

"You're one hot little slut, you know that?" Henry helped her to her feet. "Want something to wipe that off with?"

"Why would I want to wipe it off? Don't I look hot with my big brother's cum on my boobs?"

"You're the hottest thing I've ever seen, but you have to get dressed sooner or later. You don't want my cum all over your clothes, do you?"

"Why not? And why do I have to get dressed, anyway?" Kirstin sat down on the couch. "I don't usually wear clothes when I'm alone. Or when I'm with a sexy guy. Don't you like looking at me?"

"Yeah, but..." Henry couldn't figure out how to finish his sentence. Unless Kirstin had somewhere to go, she was right, there was no reason for her to get dressed. She was definitely giving him new insight into her life; he understood now why she was often out all night, as his father had told him she was. "How often are you naked with a sexy guy?"

"Does it turn you on to hear me talk about fucking other guys?" Kirstin laughed at the shock on Henry's face. "Yes, big brother, I fuck other guys. Don't you fuck other women?"

"Yeah, but I'm five years older than you."

"You going to tell me you were a virgin when you were eighteen?"

"No, but I didn't fuck just anyone, either."

"Neither do I. I'm picky. They have to be gentlemen, and they have to be hot. I get laid four or five times a week, to answer your question. Sometimes more. Does that bother you? Because before you even think about judging me, let me remind you that you just fucked your stepsister a little while ago, and I tried to talk you out of it."

"You didn't try very hard. And I'm not judging. I'm just surprised. You were always so quiet when you were younger. I didn't think you'd ever have a boyfriend, and you're telling me you fuck a different guy a few times a week?"

"Not always different guys. I have a few fuck buddies. Sometimes I want to do someone I haven't done before, though." Kirstin spread her legs, giving Henry a perfect view of her shaved pussy. "Like my sexy big brother that I've lusted after since forever."

"You have, huh?" Henry stroked his cock, bringing it back to hardness. "So you liked fucking me? Even though according to you, you tried to talk me out of it?"

"I liked it." Kirstin licked her lips. "What woman wouldn't like fucking a monster cock like that? Bring it here, big brother. Fuck me again."

"Didn't you get enough the first time?" Henry teased her, rubbing his dick, his eyes glued to hers.

"Fuck, no. There's no such thing as enough. Bring it here."

"Beg for it."

"I don't beg any man. I'm worth better than that." Kirstin closed her legs. "If you don't want to fuck me, fine. Your loss. That dildo's still around here somewhere."

Henry didn't want to lose this chance. He hadn't had enough either. "Maybe it turns me on to hear a woman beg," he said. "Maybe it makes me fuck her harder."

"Oh, really? Then please prove it. Please."

Ignoring her sarcasm, Henry went to her and pulled her legs apart. He knelt between them and asked, "Should I eat you, or just fuck you?"

"Just fuck me. You'll have plenty of time to eat me later. I'm planning on keeping you here all weekend."

"As you wish."

Henry positioned his cock at her opening and pushed hard, burying himself to the hilt. Kirstin screamed. "Fuck, oh my god, that's so fucking good! Hard, Henry, fuck me hard!"

Henry obliged, pounding his cock into her cunt until she screamed again. "I'm cumming! Oh, fuck!"

Her pussy contracted along his cock. Since he'd just cum moments earlier, Henry could have kept fucking her, but decided not to. Let her wait a little longer; he could certainly wait. He pulled out and sat beside her. "What the fuck are you doing?" she demanded.

"I came, you came, I'm taking a break. Go wash your tits and get some clothes on so I can take you out to dinner."

"Dinner? Where?"

"Wherever you want."

"Do I get dessert, too?"

Henry grinned. "Yep. Right back here. So hurry up, and wear something sexy."

Smiling, Kirstin planted a kiss on the head of his cock and hurried to the bathroom to shower.

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers