Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing came after "S."

She opened it and flipped towards the back. She knew he'd gone a good way through it. Towards, the end of the album, one disc looked like it had been returned hastily, not quite all the way back in its pocket. She slid it out. In black permanent marker, a word was scrawled across its surface: "Rose."

She dropped it into the DVD player and sat down on the couch to watch.

The video began as she knew it did: the woman's arm reaching out to start the camera recording. When she walked away this time, he was visible, sitting on the edge of the bed in his workout shorts.

The woman approached him and stood between his knees in a red tank top and little black shorts. Her hands rested gently on his shoulders. His hands reached out to her hips. He pulled her towards him, and she leaned down to kiss him. It was a long, deep kiss – so long, his hands had time to wander up under her shirt, until it was hiked over her breasts. He held them, caressed them, squeezed them as their lips remained locked on one another's.

The yearning she'd felt the day before returned at the sight of the two of them in this passionate embrace. She slipped her hand past the waist of her shorts and into the stretchy embrace of her panties.

Their lips smacked again as she pulled away and her hands moved to the back of his head. She pulled him towards her breast. His hands fell away to her waist as he wrapped his lips around her nipple. As he sucked and teased it, her hands wandered over the back of his head. His hands were tugging at her shorts, pulling them over her ass and down her legs until they got past her knees and dropped to the floor.

She pulled his head away to kiss him again, and his hand slipped inside the waist band of her panties. As his fingers found her, she disengaged to stand back a bit. She moaned softly. His hand writhed within the thin fabric of her underwear. Her eyes closed. Her body swayed and buckled to his touch. She gave herself over to his affections, until she opened her eyes and reached down to grab his shorts. His hand never left her body as she tugged those shorts over his lap and down to the floor. Captured by the camera was his erect organ: so muscular, so reptilian, rising so deterministically from his lap. With her far hand, she now reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. Her near hand wrapped around his bicep, the upper part of the arm buried between her legs. She leaned forward, her body clearly nearly bursting from the movement of his hand. Her breast grazed his face. His far hand moved to her back and pulled her to him until her nipple met his mouth. She in response let go of his dick for a second and whipped her shirt over her head and let it tumble behind her to the floor. Her hand returned immediately to his cock as she continued to moan. She reached down and slid her panties over the curve of her ass.

With the woman's panties discarded and his hand still moving languidly over her pussy, she was getting closer and closer to climax. Her knees buckled more frequently and her hand had to brace on his arm as her stomach tensed. A few more turns of his hand on her now bare body and she pushed him down to the bed. She clambered after him, and that round ass now positioned itself directly over his cock. She lifted his dick with her hand and eased it between her lips. Bit by bit, she took him in, sliding her ass down his dick. She bit her lip as she eased her pussy onto him until her ass was pressed against his hips.

Her hands were pressed against his chest to steady herself. His hands held her breasts. She leaned down to kiss him. As her lips left his, she rose up his cock, sliding slowly up to the tip, and then slid back down it just as slowly, her hips describing a perfect arc over it, her lips stretched around it. His dick re-emerged from between her lips glistening wet. She rode its full length again and again, her motions speeding up until she began to moan, and so did he, each of them echoing the other's desire. Ohnh. Uhnh. Ohnh. Uhnh.

She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sounds of their arousal. From the sounds of their moans there followed their conversation: her asking him how her body felt to him, him replying breathlessly, her responding in kind.

Her mind was on the sounds of their lovemaking, nothing else. That's why she didn't hear him walk up the stairs to his front door, didn't hear him put the key in the lock. No, only when the door began to swing open did she realize he had walked in on her. Her eyes sprang open immediately, and she saw him standing in the doorway.

She had a choice. She could grab for the sheet or grab for the remote to try to pretend she was just watching TV. She couldn't do both.

She clutched for the sheet and brought it up to her chin as the TV played on.

He was looking down as he first appeared in the entryway, recovering his keys from the lock, but then he heard the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex. For the split second before his neck snapped up, he thought he was about to see his roommate in flagrante – his seemingly sweet, innocent, young roommate getting fucked, but pray tell by whom?

He saw just her instead, lying on the couch, which had been re-positioned to form a triangle with the entertainment center and the love seat. Her legs were pointing towards the wall the TV was in front of, but at an angle so her eyes had an unobstructed view of the TV, which was where the sound was coming from. She herself was covered in a white sheet. His brow crinkled as he paused for a second. He walked over to stand between her and the TV. He looked at the screen. He saw himself and the other subject of the video. Pleasant memory, but so odd to see it like this, with company.

She spoke first: "What...what are you doing here?"

"I live here, and my 9:00 didn't show." He said it slowly, his eyes drifting from the TV back to her as she began to lie through her teeth.

"This isn't what it looks like."

"It looks like you're watching a tape of mine."

"Yeah, but..."

"Where'd you find it?"

"It was on when I turned on the TV."

"That's funny, because I distinctly remember putting it away last time I watched it."

"Maybe you only thought you did?" she asked hopefully. Perhaps he was suggestible.

"I remember it pretty well. It was yesterday. You enjoying it?"

"No!" That sounded insulting for being so emphatic. "I mean, it just came on. I was just about to turn it off. I didn't have a chance before you walked in."

He puckered his lips with a slight frown and a slow nod that said, "mmmm hmmm – sure." He reached down to pick up the remote and paused the video; then, before she could react, he grabbed the edge of the sheet with his other hand and pulled in one powerful motion.

She gasped in shock at the sudden feel of the sheet being ripped from her hands. There was no way she could hold onto it. She was completely exposed.

Underneath the sheet, she was in a state of mostly undress. From the moment his hand had slipped inside the woman's panties on the screen, her fingers had started to move in circles against her clit. Her hand had moved in time to the movements of his in the video, and the increasingly restless swelling inside her made her want to lie down. After she re-arranged the couch, she had immediately slid her shorts and panties partway down her legs. As she continued to pleasure herself, her free hand had clutched at her breast until she finally pulled her cami below her breasts to allow skin to touch skin.

She closed her eyes. Make it go away. Almost all of her was on display, and she cringed at the thought that he could be looking at her nipples, at her pussy, and at the undoubtedly visible evidence of her arousal.

Of course, he was. His eyes wandered over her body as soon as the sheet was ripped away.

He'd thought about what she looked like naked before. Of course, he had. When she first came to the gym, he'd asked her what she was hoping to accomplish with her workouts, and she told him with a sweetly embarrassed giggle, "I want to look awesome naked." As they progressed through her workouts, there were so many opportunities to picture how that might go.

The skintight white tank top she worked out in showed off the shape of her breasts. Occasionally, her nipples would make a largely futile attempt to push out the thick fabric. The hint of a rise left him wondering what they looked like. Now he knew: light pink, smooth, pert, with a little dimple in their anterior surface, surrounded by slightly pinker areolae that bulged outward gently from the surface of her breasts.

As her ass filled out her workout shorts, they had grown tighter and tighter. When she'd roll back on a Swiss ball during one particular exercise, her hips would rise into the air, and the front of her shorts would lay flat over the convex surface of her mons. He'd wonder if she shaved or if she was all natural. He had to fight not to think about what her smooth stomach and her mound looked like under those shorts, lest he get an erection right then and there. He now admired the patch of light hair over the curve he'd pondered so many a time, as well as the smooth expanse of her stomach leading to it. He looked directly between her legs, where her lips spread a coy distance apart. They glistened from the wetness that the movement of her fingers had spread over them as her touch had moved over and between her pussy and her clit.

His gaze ended at her panties. The night before, he'd seen her briefly in those ridiculously tiny pink cotton shorts she slept in after a couple of days of yoga pants – the same ones now stretched between her knees – and he'd been able to make out the outline of her underwear. He'd been curious what they looked like. This was his answer: pale yellow, very stretchy, lace. They looked even sexier than he imagined, not least of why because they were stretched across the smooth skin of her toned thighs.

Here in his own home, he didn't have to fight the inexorable erection that ensued. Be hard. What difference did it make, given what she'd seen on screen?

"Wow."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"No, you look incredible."

"You're not mad?" Her eyes re-opened. He seemed as calm as always, but his calm was belied by the bulge straining against the front of his shorts. He dropped the sheet to the floor between them.

"No, but fair's fair."

She looked confused.

"You're watching me. I get to watch you."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to do exactly what you were doing before I so rudely interrupted you. Pretend I'm not here."

He took a seat on the love seat. She glanced hesitantly at him. He waved the remote towards the TV to direct her attention there as he pressed play.

She gazed in his direction for a few more seconds. It felt strange to be about to start watching again with him sitting right there, but he gave her that easy-going smile of his and nodded again towards the TV. She slowly turned back towards it.

In the distraction of his walking in and her delay in returning to the video, some time had elapsed, but the woman was still straddling him, still had him swallowed inside of her. She was sitting straight up, her hands no longer on his chest. They were in her hair, her eyes closed as she rolled her hips. His hands were on her ass, pulling himself up partially to stare into the blissful look on her face. He gasped with each roll of her hips, and he slumped back to the bed, his head rolling back. He was close to coming.

"Don't come," she whispered to him. She stopped grinding her hips, worried he wouldn't last if she kept it up. "I want you to fuck me from behind."

On the couch, she started to lose herself in the video again. The sexy words the woman brazenly uttered brought the return of the plaintive swelling inside of her. It grew stronger as she saw his hard dick again as the woman climbed off of him and kneeled on all fours. The stab of want in her stomach reached its full effect as he positioned himself behind her and plunged his erect member back between her waiting lips.

The fact that she was all but naked in front of him didn't matter. The fact that he could watch her touch herself didn't dissuade her from returning her hand to her pussy. Her touch was hesitant at first, her fingers trembling nervously as she reached out for her clit and then made a few furtive stabs at it.

Then she looked over at him.

He didn't need to watch the video. He knew it by heart: every gesture, every word, every movement of their bodies. He knew he fucked her from behind for an impossibly long time, despite being on the edge, despite feeling as if he wanted to explode, until her hand slid down to touch her clit and bring herself to orgasm, after which she rested her fingers around the slippery surface of his dick until he came intensely all the way inside her.

When the video was shot, the two of them would have swallowed each other whole if they could have. They were clinging to one another with every touch, trying to let the intensity of this moment stretch on and magnify into the future, which was slipping from their grasps. He would have gone on fucking her for all eternity if it could have lasted that long. The camera was an impassionate witness, capturing the impossible intersection of tenderness and hunger and despair.

It would take only a few minutes for his roommate to drift away to a place of passion and to the end of the self-consciousness she might suffer – of that he was sure. He only wanted to get her watching it again, and once she was safely absorbed in it, his eyes were on her and only her.

Her hands had remained up by her chest after he took the sheet off of her, but her right hand had slid flat over her stomach, down down down until she had reached all the way between her legs. Her eyes were still on the TV. He couldn't help himself. He slid his own hand down inside his shorts to grab his stiff dick. His knuckles pressed against the fabric of his shorts. He just held himself, but as soon as her fingers began to rub her clit, even the slightest bit, he slid his fist up and down himself in long, slow strokes as his eyes stayed lock on her pussy and her hand.

He didn't even notice her look over. She watched his hand move beneath his shorts, jerking himself approvingly to the sight of her. It excited and emboldened her. She cupped her pussy in her hand, her ring and middle fingers hovering over the opening of her body, trembling against the wettest, softest part of her until, slickened, they slid upwards to her clit. She rested those two fingers on either side of it and began to move them in more confident circles. He could see her stomach tense and heard the sound of the sharp breath she took in.

Her eyes returned to the TV, confident that he was stroking himself to the sight of her. Her fingers slowly rolled in circles as she watched them fuck. His hand responded in kind, traveling up and down his cock inside his shorts a little faster. When her stomach would tense and quiver under her own touch, he squeezed his cock and felt himself drip onto his forefinger, which he slid over the head of his cock. Her other hand squeezed spasmodically against her breast.

Her hand moved from her breast to slide her shorts and panties down to her ankles so she could spread her legs apart. She caressed the inside of her thigh. Her right hand dipped inside her pussy, as her other hand moved to her clit. The movement of his hand picked up more speed.

The more turned on she got, the more her stomach tensed, and she started to roll her hips against her fingers. She could sense the video was getting close to its end. The woman had reached down to touch herself. He was pausing more and more frequently, his hands on the woman's hips, his head raised to the heavens seeking the strength to forbear. The woman was gasping and moaning with every thrust of his hips.

Her fingers sped up. His fist, now thoroughly slick, sailed up and down his cock. Her hips rose into the air. She gasped again and again as her stomach tensed. She could feel her pussy throbbing until it opened up. She looked over at him again. He had shifted his shorts down over his lap, and his naked cock was in his fist, which stopped, one finger barely moving over the most sensitive part of his dick, waiting...waiting...for the moment that now arrived as she gave a loud moan and collapsed back to the couch. He could see her body squeeze with climax. She looked over at him when he groaned loudly. His eyes were closed, his hand was squeezing his cock, which she could see twitch as he exploded into this fist. He stayed like that for a long while, as she lay in a haze. On the screen, the scene from the day before repeated: the woman lying face down on the bed, spent, him kneeling behind her with his dick in his hand.

The show was over. As the ripples of orgasmic bliss faded slowly away, she pulled the sheet back over herself. Beneath its surface, she pulled her underwear and shorts back into place. She tucked her breasts back into her shirt.

After wiping his hands on the inside of his underwear and pulling up his shorts, he got up and removed the DVD from the player. He put it back in the waiting sleeve designated for it in the appropriate case, and then he returned that case to its spot in the last drawer.

From where she reclined on the couch, she expressed surprise. "You're not going to hide it?"

"No."

"What if I watch more of what's in there?"

"At this point, you might as well watch whatever you want."

"Really? You're not embarrassed?"

"I wouldn't have volunteered to let you watch any of it, but now that it's out there, I'm not ashamed of it. It's stuff I like. Fond memories. Some fantasies. It's just part of who I am."

"I bet most guys would try to hide it."

"I learned a long time ago: don't do anything that isn't true to who you are, don't pretend to be someone you're not. I'd tell you just about anything you asked. I've got no secrets, especially now."

She took him at his word. "Who is she?" She'd been wondering.

"My high school sweetheart."

"How long were you together?"

"Three years, give or take."

"You're not together anymore?"

"No. She went off to college."

"When was the video from?"

"It was from a visit during her junior year. It was our farewell. She was about to start seeing someone exclusively. I think the tape was like her parting gift to me."

"Do you miss her?"

"Nothing to miss."

"Ouch that's cold."

"No, I didn't mean she doesn't have anything to offer. I mean: I still see her sometimes."

"See her?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Not like that. We're just friends."

"It wasn't hard to see her go off with someone else?"

"It was, but I'm happy for her. She wanted other things in life. I was happy here. Always was. Always will be. She needed to find someone else. I get that."

After a long comfortable silence, he stood up.

"I'm not upset about you watching, but there is something I'm a little upset about and something I need you to do to make it right."

"What's that?"

"Put the couch back where it was, take the sheet upstairs, and make the bed."

12