Housewarming Party

Story Info
A few couples break in the new house.
934 words
3.5
66.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecal
Thecal
3 Followers

My wife, Lizz, and I had just moved into our new house and decided to have a few friends over for a housewarming party. Jen and Steve arrived first and brought a few bottles of wine. As I was uncorking the first bottle, Mary and Todd arrived. Todd brought a large bottle of tequila and some margarita mix.

It was about an hour before dinner was ready, so we sat in the living room, enjoying our drinks and conversations.

After dinner, we returned to the living room. I noticed that we had gone through four bottles of wine and at least half of the bottle of tequila. That's also when the flirting started.

Mary sat on Steve's lap my wife rested her hand on Todd's lap. Jen came over and sat next to me, putting her arm around me.

Mary shifted around on Steve, rubbing her ass into his crotch.

Jen smiled at them, enjoying the show.

Lizz sqeezed Todd's junk through his pants and he slipped his hand down her top, cupping her beautiful breast.

Jen got up and suggested that we all strip. Steve and Mary were the first and Jen went to get something from her purse. Todd pulled Lizz's clothes off and then disrobed. I took my clothes off as Jen returned with a box of condoms. Mary took one, opened it and put it on Steve. She got down on her hands and knees and Steve quickly took her from behind. Lizz knelt in front of Todd and took him into her mouth. Jen knelt next to her and cupped Todd's balls as my wife sucked on him.

Jen beckoned me over and began stroking me with her free hand. I glanced over at Mary, who had laid her upper body on the couch, her knees still on the floor and Steve continued to bang away at her.

Jen took my hand as she walked over to the couch and positioned herself in front of Mary, who began licking Jen's pussy. Jen took me into her mouth and my eyes rolled up into my head. As I opened my eyes again, I looked at my wife, now laying on the arm of the love seat, legs spread. Todd slid a condom on, grabbed her ankles and pushes inside her. She moaned with pleasure and looked over at me, licking her lips.

I reached down and cupped Mary's breast. She took her head away from Jen's snatch just long enough to smile up at me. I walked over to Lizz and pushed my cock into her mouth, open in mid-moan. She bobbed on it feverishly, lavishing in the pleasure of having two cocks in her. After a few moments of this, Todd and I switched places. He removed the condom before approaching my wife's mouth. He pulled her hair into a pony tail and pushed her down further onto his member.

Lizz's pussy was dripping wet and I slid into it easily. I put her leg over my shoulder and pounded away, my balls slapping against her ass. Her moaning on Todd's cock began to do him in and I move out of the way, allowing him to cum where he pleased. He pulled out of her mouth and came on her chest, allowing it to drip down between her gorgeous tits. Lizz then stood up and headed for the kitchen to get a towel and clean up.

As she walked away, I noticed that Steve was now sitting on the couch and Mary was between his legs, sucking ferociously on his cock. I slipped up behind her, put on a condom, and entered her slowly, slipping a thumb (well-lubed from my wife's juices) into her ass.

Jen straddled Todd and stroked his member, trying to get it hard again.

As Lizz returned, Mary came hard, taking her mouth off of Steve to scream with pleasure. He stood up and walked to my wife. He took her hand and led her to the floor in front of the couch where I was pulling out of Mary. He got her on all fours and put on a new condom. His cock pressed against her swollen, wet lips and he reached around to grab her tits. He pressed into her gently and slowly thrusted.

Todd was finally hard again and Jen lowered herself onto his cock. She bounced up and down, tossing her head back in lust.

I pulled off my condom and let Mary suck on my cock for a little while before she decided to head over and play with my wife's tits. I moved behind Jen, pushing her forward onto Todd. I slowly pushed into her ass and gently increased the intensity of my thrusting. As she came, I pulled out, shooting my load on her ass.

I sat on the couch and watched Lizz get fucked by Steve. She looked over at me and cast me a seductive look, biting her lip. Mary began to rub Steve's balls and he pulled out of Lizz. Quickly removing his condom, he came all over Mary's face, grunting softly.

My wife crawled over to me and licked the residual cum off my cock. I become hard again and she lowered herself onto me in a reverse cowgirl. She rode my cock hard until we both came and collapse on the couch.

We looked to Jen, who was milking the last of Todd's cum from his cock, then licked it off her hands. She stood, looked to the rest of us and suggested showers. We agreed hardily and headed for the bathroom.

Thecal
Thecal
3 Followers