Housewife Bimbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like my new outfit?" she softly asked. The pouting lips were so seductive, he wanted to jump onto the bed and caress them. He knew better than that. He would have to take his time to seduce her. In the end they would both be ravenous for each other, so it was worth holding back. She had taught him this when they first met.

The kids were on the other side of the house, so they could make as much noise as they liked.

"You're like a movie star, my love," he crooned. She re-crossed her legs, making a sizzling noise with the stockings. She was pulling out all the tricks she knew, even though there was no need to entice him. From the moment he set eyes on her, he was hers.

"I had a full wax today, I hope you don't mind," she said, and blew him a kiss.

He looked at the white triangle of panties, seeing how closely they fitted. Her thighs parted a fraction, and were squeezed together again when she crossed her legs. Her body was fuller as she matured, but maturity meant she knew how to use it to pleasure him.

They learnt together over the years how to please each other. After the shower he had put on her favourite silk suit, and was now peeling it off, trying not to be obviously theatrical. He remembered to remove the socks before the trousers, which she had once said was ugly, when in underwear and socks.

"How long have I got with you?" he asked.

"Depends on how much you want to pay," she teased back.

"How much do you charge?" he asked, trying not to grin.

"Depends on what you want," she pouted at him. She pushed her breasts out, and flicked her hair.

"I want everything," he told her, and was finally stripped off.

"Everything?" she said, with mock surprise. A hand went behind her, as though protecting her bottom. Her expression turned to anguish.

"You can't have everything," she softly complained.

"I've paid for you, for the whole night. I've paid for everything, so you have to do anything I want," he strongly intoned.

"Oh! But you wouldn't, would you? Please sir, spare me. I'll do anything else, please," Mable implored.

"What else will you do?" he teased. On the bed he lifted her chin so she couldn't turn away from him.

"I can't say, it's embarrassing. I'll do naughty things, anything you want, sir. Please don't make me say them," she pleaded.

This was his cue to make her say rude words. He didn't laugh, as he could see she was hot already, and would be more so as they continued. This was even before they touched each other. How long ago had it been since they played this game? He was certainly going to make a sales pitch to Candy's aunt.

"Unless you tell me what else you have to offer, I'll just take your ass," he resolutely spoke.

"Oh! No! Please, sir. You can have my pussy, sir," she timidly spoke, yet breathed heavily. Her breasts were heaving out of the corset with every breath.

"What else?" he encouraged.

"My, err, my mouth, sir," she said, wincing as though it were painful to say.

He pushed his cock against a bare thigh, and nudged it further up, almost between her cheeks.

"Please sir. If you lay back, I will kiss it nicely. Please, let me kiss your cock, sir," she gravely said.

"Show me your pussy, I might want that," he gruffly stated. He dare not let her blow him, as he would spurt too quickly. He needed to wait until after her orgasm. It was important not to disappoint her, as he missed playing this game she loved so much.

"Oh sir, I can't," she protested.

"Then I will," he sternly said. He pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, to adore her shaven pussy.

He kissed her pussy with a big wet kiss. "I bought this cunt for the night so it's mine. What do you say to that, whore," he demanded to know.

"Please, sir, don't make me say that," she hoarsely whispered.

"Say it whore," he told her.

"This whore's cunt is yours sir," she said, while squirming with pleasure.

Bernard pushed her thighs apart, and moved up her body. She gasped on feeling his cock brush against her bare thighs. His cock nudged her sensitive swollen lips. He rubbed it against her nub, pushing hard and persistently.

"Please sir, be gentle with me," she panted.

He pushed smoothly into her, feeling inner muscles grip tight. With a mighty effort he kept the pace slow, just as she needed it.

***

Damian ran his finger around Candy's little puckered hole. He pushed a greased finger in while rubbing her clit.

"Please, not there, Candy wants to feel your cock in her pussy," she complained.

"Relax Candy," he told her.

"Candy wants to be fucked, so she can cum, please," she whined.

"You have to do as I say, don't you?" he asked, while pushing a finger deep inside her bottom.

"Yes, I guess so. Candy wants to cum, please make Candy cum," she pleaded.

"What do you want me to do then?" he asked, giving up on taking her ass.

"Fuck my pussy, please!" she excitedly spoke, on feeling his finger pop out.

"Call it your cunt, and what do you want in it," he teased.

"My cunt wants your big cock to fuck it, please," Candy said, while squirming on his fingers.

Florence hesitated over the idea of letting this boy do such naughty things to her. He was her boyfriend, and she had been told to do as she was told by Bernard, so of course she should. His finger rubbed her clit, making the decision for her. Florence needed a hard fucking and couldn't help urging him on. She desperately needed to cum, and her boyfriend was so good at it.

When he turned her over onto her back, she spread her legs wide. Florence hesitated a moment, with the thought that something was amiss, and that she shouldn't be doing this. She reminded herself that he was her boyfriend so it was alright.

Feeling his hard cock press against her open sex drove all doubts aside. She thrust up at him with her hips, to impale herself upon his cock. She whimpered a song of utter bliss. He was filling her up with cock, driving deep into her body. She sank into the soft bed, unable to move, letting him pound into her. She squirmed under him, letting him take her.

She lifted her sex up to him so every hard stroke rubbed her clit. Every time he thrust in she trilled a warbling sound of pleasure. "Yes! Oh! Yes! Make your cunt cum," she crooned.

She didn't feel his spurt of cum, but knew he had. It drove her over the edge into a long, satisfying orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her heels shuddered on his cheeks, then just gripped on tight. Her pussy clamped around his cock.

As her breathing calmed down, Florence thought how clever Candy was to help her have so many delightful orgasms. She had learnt so much from Candy. How to let go and not worry about being dull and sensible. At last she could let go all her inhibitions.

She had a wonderful boyfriend to fuck her, so was grateful to Candy for enticing him to her bed. She had a mom to look after her, and take her shopping for lovely clothes. Her life was perfect. She lay back letting him suck on her nipples, wallowing in the warm afterglow of the orgasm.

12