Housewife Dreams Ch. 1

Story Info
What every husband dreams comes true.
994 words
3.8
119.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers

"Viagra," she snorted. "What a load of shit. Men have no problem getting horny and wanting it. They should make something for women. Something that will put me in the mood all the time like you want." She tossed the paper on the table. He glanced at her and smiled. "You're always saying that. I'm sorry I love you so much. That I want you so much. If they did come up with something, would you take it?"

"Just once in a while. If I gave it back to you like you seem to want it, you couldn't take it."

He smiled again. "Well tonight's our night, as agreed, right? Every Friday? So wear what I've asked, and pretend you're interested, okay? Once a week isn't asking too much." He kissed her cheek and went out the door to work.

She stayed at the table sipping the juice he'd poured her before he'd left. She'd get her work done early so she could relax in a nice hot bath, scented with his favorite oils, before she dressed for their night together. Well, it would be over soon after it started, so she wouldn't have to fake it too long. She wanted to please him, but the physical desire just wasn't there! Once a week wasn't killing her, she guessed. The afternoon passed quickly. Soon she was done her chores and ready to relax. She plugged the tub and started running hot water into it. When it was half full she opened the bath oils and added them to the steamy water. She began to pull her clothes off, wanting to settle into her bath to sleep. The smell of lavender rose with the steam and filled her nostrils. Her nipples hardened in response. Moisture pooled between her legs.

"Odd, this has never happened before," she thought as she finished undressing. She stepped into the tub and lowered herself down into the foamy water. Her nipples hardened more. Blood rushed to, and engorged, her lips and clitoris. She felt them throb. The desire to play with herself hit her and she began to massage, then pull on her tits. She moaned as she felt her juices escape into the bath water. "No! I'll stop and hope this feeling lasts until he gets home," she thought. Reluctantly, she moved her hands from her breasts and avoided putting them near her shaved pussy.

She leaned her head back and felt her muscles loosen as the hot water worked on them. She drifted towards sleep, keenly aware of the pounding between her legs. She opened her eyes an hour later, refreshed, but not relieved of the desire that continued to keep her nipples erect and her private area lubricated. She washed quickly, avoiding lingering where she most wanted to, dried off and dressed in the nightgown and robe he'd asked her to wear. He was due home soon. She couldn't wait to feel his hands on her, exploring, taking. She hadn't felt this way in so long.

She greeted him at the door, put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply and moving her body against his. He responded as she'd hoped, the front of his pants straining for release.

"What....?" he started to say.

"I don't know. But I want you to take me tonight. Take me and use me as you wish. I can't breathe because of this desire. I can't explain it. Please, please, live out your fantasy tonight. Use me as a wife should be used! Make me yours! Show me who's in control! Love me! Punish me for my years of disobedience! Show me how to please you! My cunt aches for you. My body moans with desire to serve you! Use me, please, however you want to, as often as you want to! No matter what I say for the rest of the weekend, now I plead with you to spend these three days training me! Please, say you will. Don't allow me to back out tomorrow. Keep me in my place. Spank me, whip me if you must to show me how to obey you and serve you! Oh! I want you to control me and use me always! Please say you will! Please accept me and use me as you wish!"

He stepped back and looked at her. Her body had seen better days, her boobs sagged, her stomach was huge, she was downright fat! But he loved her and this is what he'd always wanted. He would not deny her. "Go through the house. Pull all shades, lock all doors. Then come back to me."

She hurried to do as she was told, not wanting to be away from him for long. She came back and stood in front of him. "I did as you told me."

"Good, now kneel."

She did as told. He unzipped his pants and released his rock hard penis. "Suck me. Take me down your throat. Make me feel like a man." She lowered her mouth over his rod and he groaned as it slid into her mouth and down her throat. He rocked back and forth as she first slid up then down his shaft, sucking and licking. She played with his sac and rubbed his inner thighs. He thrust deep inside her and spasmed as he came in her mouth. She tried to pull away, but he held her there. She swallowed as he shot his wad. When he was done, he released her head, telling her to clean him with her tongue.

When she'd finished she rose, He undid her robe and slid his hands across her breasts. Her nipples were still hard and she shuddered as he explored his wife. HIS. He pinched her nipples, pain exploded through her, desire flowed behind. She felt herself become wet again. Oh! She wanted him so!

"Take me to bed," he told her.

....to be continued....

Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers