Housewife Galley Slave

Story Info
Bored out of shape housewife gets put through her paces.
2.3k words
4.43
50.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to lose some weight..." my wife Jane muttered standing looking into our refrigerator. "I need someone to whip me into shape, maybe a personal trainer..." she said muttering again.

"I could assist you with that." I said sliding my hands over her nice round ass before giving her right cheek a playful slap. Spending my lunch hour at home with her was one of the perks of her working from home and our house being close to my own office.

"Trent, I'm being serious." She said annoyed. "I can't seem to lose that pesky weight from our kids."

That night in bed I found myself laying on my back with her soft and supple body straddling me. Her pale white skin glistened with sweat as she bounced up and down riding me. Sex had always been incredible with her. Her small 5'2" frame with small perky breasts and hips had plumped slightly with our two kids. To be honest, I enjoyed her slightly larger hips and breasts as my fingers were currently playing with the latter.

"Fuck... you feel so tight and wet..." I said as she drove down and ground her hips into mine. "Work it like that and you won't need a personal trainer."

She giggled playfully before deeply moaning as she drove down and one of my hands slipped down her flat belly to rub her clit. I couldn't take much more so I pushed her off of me and moved behind her. We both loved when I would fuck her from behind and I slipped inside easily taking her deep. I worked up quite the pace inside her as my hands gripped her hips. She moaned deep and begged me to "Fuck me harder..." I slapped her ass a couple times to remind her who was in charge. My hand slid up her back to part her dark brown hair and grip the back of her small neck. I used it as leverage to fuck her harder and deeper with my balls slamming into her mound. Finally, I finished and we collapsed in a sweat drenched naked heap on our bed.

"How about that workout..." I gasp trying to slow my breathing.

She laughed again as her soft breasts slid against my chest and her thigh draped over my hips. "That's not what I meant... " she smiled as her hand slapped playfully on my stomach. She looked at me with her bright blue eyes and nuzzled close to my chin. "I'm serious. I want to get back the body I had in college. I'd do anything to have it back."

"Anything?" I chimed. Sliding my hand down her back to push a finger along the small of her back and over the crack of her ass.

"Just about." She said closing those lovely blue eyes, drifting off to sleep on my shoulder.

To say I couldn't sleep that night was an understatement. We had always had a fun sex life playing out fantasies and learning each other's tastes. She knew I like to be in control and push her around. I knew she liked it a little rougher than most and submitted to any dominant whim I had. There had been a fantasy in my mind for years that I was about to try out with my lovely wife and it was going to take some planning.

Two weeks later...

"Do I really have to keep my eyes closed?" She asked as we descended the stairs to our basement. "This seems dangerous." She laughed as I helped her down the stairs. "I know you've been working down here for weeks but on what I have no clue."

"It's a surprise." I said leading her down the last step. "Alright. You can open them."

Jane opened her eyes to the dim lighting of our basement. She had a puzzled look on her face. "What is all this?"

"You asked for someone to 'whip' you into shape and I built a gym specifically for that purpose." I replied.

She looked at the table to our right and the various canes, whips and paddles. I watched as her view then went to the single piece of exercise equipment in the room. It was a long bench attached to a rowing machine with chains running to various parts. She looked at me puzzled. "I'm not sure if this is a gym or a BDSM dungeon."

I smiled "Why can't it be both?" She shot me that glare she often had when I was trying to push her limits, then she looked around the basement walls.

"It should be completely soundproof." I said answering the question I knew she had "Test it out."

"HELP! My husband has locked me in a dungeon to rape and pillage me!" She screamed loudly nearly forcing me to cover my ears. I walked up the stairs to check the kids monitors and sure enough they never stirred. As I was descending the stairs again I found my lovely wife inspecting the bench and metal shackles attached to it.

"Well what do you think?" I asked.

She leaned up from her position and brushed the hair out of her face. "You don't expect me to toil away at the oar while you whip me do you?" She said giving me a sly smile I knew meant she was ready for play time.

I moved quickly to her gripping her dark brown hair between my fingers and pulling her head back to look up at me. "I expect you to work the oar fast enough that I won't have to use my whip on a dirty galley slave like you." I pushed her off and down to the cold concrete basement floor. "Now strip, you useless galley slave."

I watched as she smiled back at me enjoying the rough treatment. I knew she was getting aroused from our game. She reached down and pulled the white tank top she was wearing up over her head and slid the short shorts she wore down her soft shaven legs. Next, she unfastened her bra and slid it down over her shoulders. Last, she slid down her panties exposing her wet slit and neatly trimmed pussy mound.

She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes pleading. "Please don't chain me to the oar..." she said playing along.

As quickly as before I had her brown hair in my grasp jerking her up and stumbling to the bench. "Silence galley meat." I said shoving her naked rump to the seat. My rough hands locked the shackles around her small soft ankles leaving little slack for her feet to leave the cold concrete floor. I then looped chains around each wrist and locked them with a padlock. The end of each chain was attached to the oar of the rowing machine forcing her hands to be locked to it. Restrained as she was I took the opportunity to fondle her naked breasts and slide one hand down her belly to rub her dripping pussy lips.

"You dirty galley whore. Sloppy wet from stripping and bondage. I wonder if you'll get equally wet when you feel my lash." I said standing and removing my hands from her body.

I walked over to a speaker and turned up the volume. Soon the beating of a large drum could be heard over the speaker. "That will be the rhythm of your rowing. If you fall behind..."

*CRACK*

I cracked a whip that I'd retrieve from the table. "Now get to work galley whore." I said coldly.

I watched as my lovely wife gripped the oar and pulled back extending the machines cable. She found a bracing for her feet and rested her heels on it as she leaned forward and then pulled back with all her might. I could see her grimace under the tension of the cable as she realized this would be no easy task.

I allowed her a few moments to try and match her pace with the beat of the drum as I moved behind her. She failed miserably trying to match the pull of her stroke with one beat and the push forward with another. Her body had just began to glisten with sweat as I cracked the first lash against her bare back.

"Ahhhhhhh" she yelped in pain from the quick blow. I'd chosen a small single tail whip to start with, one I knew would sting and leave welts but no serious damage. Again, I slammed the whip down against her back crisscrossing the first blow.

"Faster galley cunt." I barked "Your falling behind the beat and other rows."

I watched as she doubled her effort and sweat began to soak her hair and shine on her skin. For several strokes of her oar she kept pace with the drum. I was actually impressed my lovely housewife could dig deep enough to muster the effort to match the pace and tension I'd set on her rowing machine. The effort was short lived as she soon fell behind and I crossed her back again with my whip.

"Filthy whore. Perhaps I'll toss you overboard if your can't do better than that." This time my whip aimed for her chest and I could see her blue eyes widen in fear.

*CRACK*

I slammed the whip hard into her perky tits, letting it impact close to her pink nipples and the tail wrap around her side. For a moment she let go of the handle but the chains kept it locked to her wrists and she hastily resumed her grip. This time she pulled with all her might and pushed to match pace with the drums beat.

She looked up at me with pain and fear in her eyes but behind it I could see her deep arousal. I raised the whip again this time crashing it across her flat belly and eliciting a small squeak from her as she pulled back on the oar. I looked over her pale white skin now marked with multiple red lines from my whip. I glanced down at my watch to see she'd only been on the oar barely 5 minutes.

At 15 minutes I called a stop to her rowing. "Oars halt!" Her skin was glistening with sweat and her hair was slick wet and sticking to her upper back and neck. More than a dozen red welts decorated her skin, most on her back but thighs, stomach and tits also showing signs of my whip. She stopped and sat there panting trying to catch her breath.

"Time for your refreshment." I said cruelly gripping her hair and pulling her head back forcing her mouth open. I had unzipped my pants and stuffed my thick member down her gaping mouth. I could tell she knew it was coming as she began using her remaining energy to bob her head back and forth on my cock. "Good little galley slave. Drain your refreshment from my balls." I said letting her do the work.

My hands trailed down to her soft breasts and began playing with her erect nipple, pinching and mashing it between my fingers. "Perhaps I'll have my new galley slave pierced and branded." I said smiling down on her.

I could tell she was absolutely dripping in arousal from all this harsh treatment. I decided to unlock her wrists from the handle and let her hands free. Once free, she eagerly began stroking the base of my cock as she sucked on its head. She pulled her mouth back "This worthless galley slave thanks her Whipmaster for the rest and refreshment and any modifications to her body may be at his disposal." She uttered submissively.

With that I pulled her off my cock and lifted her up over the sweaty bench she'd been sitting on and bent her over it. I then slammed my whip into her exposed ass cheeks three more times before dropping to my knees behind her. With the ankle restraints in place the position forced her legs crossed and thighs pressed firmly together. My cock slid easily into her wet pussy as I buried it to the hilt.

As I began fucking her bent over her seat I continued degrading her with my words. "Useless galley meat. Good for nothing but hard labor and fucking. Your barely worth calling a cock sleeve. I'll be shaving that pussy mound next whore." I said as I plowed into her backside with my hips.

It didn't take long to reach my peak as I assumed from her deep moaning she'd already reached hers. As I withdrew from her I watched my cum leak from her well fucked pussy and drip down on the floor below the bench.

"Oars at the ready!" I shouted making her scramble to find her seat and allow me to rechain her to the oar. "You've got two more 15 minutes sessions with breaks before we're through Galley Meat." I told her to see her shocked look.

Couple hours later...

That night in bed I remember kissing every red welt that lit up her skin, as my fingers massaged her sore joints and muscles. I had pushed her hard, much harder than any trainer could have and her aching muscles were a testament to the harsh rowing. I rolled her over and ran my tongue across the red lines that streaked her soft breasts. Some of the lines had already faded and I knew by morning only a few welts and bruises would remain.

"I hope I didn't overdo it with you." I said softly with a slight hint of remorse over how hard I'd whipped her.

I could see a smile trickle across her face. "Maybe tomorrow you can try out those real whips and stop playing with that little toy you used." She said mockingly.

I smiled back at her knowing this would be a nightly workout regimen at our house from now on. My hand slid lower between her legs to massage the other muscles I'd pounded hard into submission. She smiled as we kissed and moved our bodies close together for one more 'exercise' session.