Housewife Liberated Ch. 1

Story Info
Housewife discovers her power and sexuality.
1k words
3.9
73.7k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a bored housewife; her husband is decent in bed, when he has the time and the energy. He makes plenty of money so she doesn't have to work. While he's off on extended business trip she finds herself flipping through catalogues and being extremely bored. She flipped to lingerie section and began musing what it would be like to flaunt her body like the models. She has always been somewhat shy, but she removed her clothing slowly and put on a thin black silk robe. She decided to wear it and nothing else until her husband returned.

This made her very horny and she finally got up courage to order a dildo kit, where you mold a cock and then make a toy from mold. She knew it would really turn her husband on to try it. When the package arrived; she looked over the curt deliveryman and noticed the bulge in his pants. She wiggled her shoulders causing her robe to loosen as she leaned forward to sign for the package. She felt a rush of boldness and desire. He fumbled with the clipboard as her robe kept sliding open. She gave him a direct look and undid his pants. She was wordless and commanding at same time. H is pants dropped along with his boxers and she knew he was powerless to stop her. So she pushed him down onto his knees and wrapped one leg over his shoulder. She felt rush of giddy power as he meekly obeyed, licking the wet folds of her pussy. His tongue pulled a delicious orgasm from her body. She tugged on his hair after she came enjoying the docile look on his face and she wanted more, much more. She went to the phone and called the young man who mowed her lawn and told him she wanted him to cum over, that she had a special bush that needed tending. To come inside without knocking so she could show him where she needed him.

She turned back to the deliveryman and softly said, "You're not getting away that easily." She pushed him down on a chair and pulled him forward, spreading his legs wide; she licked his cock teasingly for a few minutes trying to estimate the time the arrival of her lawn boy. She moved a bar stool in front of the door, he looked meek yet powerful still wearing the top of his uniform and boots.

She leaned over in front of him and told him to prepare her ass. He eagerly leaned in nuzzling her ass, licking it, using his fingers to move her juices and open it up. She was about to cum again when she pulled away, she had never tried anal before but the thought was making her even hornier, and she grabbed a tube of her favorite lubrication and liberally smeared it on her hot asshole and coated his throbbing prick with it as well.

She heard a car pull in and asked him to sit on bar stool. She waited before moving towards him and commanding him to pick her up and fuck her in the ass. His powerful hands complied directing his cock into her tight slick ass, the tip popped in easily just as the door opened and her lips were parted in a moan of pleasure.

"Hello Dick," she loved the fact that his name was Dick, he was barely 18 and looked as if he came just from the sight in front of him, "I was wondering if you could check out this bush, it feels sorely in need of attention." Her fingers wantonly slide over the dark curly hairs of her pussy spreading the lips displaying her engorged inner labia. She watched him shut the door and crawl over on his knees, a passive and erotic gesture. He spent a few moments just looking at her wet slit in awe. "Lick it," she commanded and he stretched out his tongue licking her wetness like he had never tried it before and was thoroughly enjoying the taste. She was still being raised and lowered on the deliveryman's cock as his timid tongue slide along her hot cunt.

"Looks plenty wet to me," he shyly whispered as his fingers spread her inner lips apart.

"I think it needs some fertilizer." She purred the command as she felt another orgasm building. Her body was working by itself to press the cock deeper into her hot tight ass. The boy blushed profusely as he slowly pulled out his cock and her fingers reached for it pulling it to her cunt. She was moaning loudly as she gripped his ass with one hand, her other hand guiding him in. She wondered if he's ever had sex before as his trembling cock slide in. She's incredibly wet and his jerky motions don't bother her as they finally settle into a rough rhythm of fucking her. Both of them are pounding into her flushed hot body. She gripped the lawn boy's ass hard as she came, her nails digging into the soft flesh as she felt the man behind her explode deep inside her ass. Dick followed shortly after, the warm rush of his explosion pouring into her body.

The deliveryman pulled out from behind and whispered a regretful, "I have to get back to work." She watched him leave with a smile, as Dick pulled out his still half hard glistening wet cock.

She motioned to him and told him, "It looks like you've flooded it, and you'd better clean up." He looked nervous and she threatened him a little, but he blushed and proceeded to lick and suck every drop of cum from both her cunt and ass. She managed to cum once more and she lay down flushed and said, "You can go home now. I'll call you if I ever need your services again."

He left and she smiled, her husband would be home tomorrow and she hadn't even looked at the kit yet. If he only knew what it had aroused in her.