Housewife Porno Star

Story Info
She needs the cash, so she agrees to star in a porno movie.
3.5k words
4.26
153.4k
59
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

Laura glanced at her watch as she dropped the kids off at the school gates; she had fifteen minutes before her interview with her bank manager. She kissed Karen and got a peck on the cheek from Bart. "See you both at three thirty, and don't forget you've got swimming lessons."

Her interview with the bank manager did not go well, and he refused her request to increase her overdraft. "As far as I can see you have no way of paying any more than you're paying back at the moment. You yourself don't have a job and your husband's salary is not enough to pay off any increased overdraft."

She felt defeated. "I'm sorry, Laura," he said, "but there's no way unless you increase your family income. You'll have to get a job."

She glared at him. "How can I, with two kids to look after? Employers don't want to know you when you tell them you've got two kids."

She made her way home and as she pulled into the drive, Mandy, her next door neighbor, was putting out some garbage. Mandy had only arrived in the area about a month ago and since then, they had only spoken casually. "You look a bit down," Mandy said.

Laura nodded. "Just had some problems with my bank manager," she said.

Mandy shrugged. "They can be bastards," she said. "Want to come in for a coffee and a talk?"

Laura shrugged. "Yes, I think I could do with that," she said.

Laura found Mandy easy to talk to and she was soon telling her all her troubles. Mandy was a good listener and Laura was feeling a lot better having poured her heart out to a sympathetic ear.

"So all I need now is a job that fits in with the kids and pays a lot of money," she said finally.

Mandy grinned. "Well, that shouldn't be too difficult." She looked at Laura. "How desperate are you?"

Laura shrugged. "Very! We're two months behind with the mortgage and we haven't got enough pay this month, and we have red reminders for everything."

Mandy looked at her thoughtfully. "I can give you a way out of your problems," she said, "but it's whether you want to take that route."

Laura looked at her. "At the moment, I'd be willing to take any route that's legal."

Mandy got up from the sofa and walked across to a video cabinet. She opened it and selected a couple of films, turned and handed them to Laura. Laura looked at them puzzled. She'd seen porno movies before. Tom, her husband, had brought them home occasionally. "How do I make money with these?" she asked. "Selling them?"

Mandy grinned. "No, making them."

Laura looked at her incredulously. "You're joking! I couldn't do anything like that even if I knew where to go."

Mandy looked at her. "Well, I can tell you where to go and it's not that far; right here!"

Laura gasped. "Do you mean you make these?" she asked

Mandy nodded. "With the help of Geoff, my partner, and a few others."

Then she went on to tell her the story. A year or so ago she had been in the same position as Laura, strapped for cash, and she had seen this advert in a men's magazine for couples to send in videos of their wives, mainly soft porn stripping and that sort of thing. She had discussed it with Geoff and they had decided to try it and were very surprised when after the first one, the magazine contacted them and wanted more, which they supplied as they were being paid £100 for every one they used.

It was then that someone from the magazine rang them and said they were very pleased with the videos they had already sent, but their readers were now demanding something stronger. Mandy said that at first she wasn't too sure about this. She had not minded the stripping and the exhibitionism, but at that stage, she did not feel happy about taking it any further. It was then that the guy on the phone said that they would be willing to pay £500 for the right kind of video. This changed things and they decide to give it a try.

Well, after the first one was a success, things had gone on from there. With the money they were making, Geoff had decided to invest in his own equipment and produce the videos himself. With the success of their earlier films, when they advertised they were immediately overwhelmed with orders. "We soon paid off all our debts and moved out of our small rented house into our own property."

Laura looked at her. "I know it sounds good, but I don't think I could do anything like that, and I know Tom, my husband, would never allow it."

Mandy shrugged. "Well, the opportunity's there. You are extremely attractive and I know if you came aboard with us, we could guarantee you some good money."

"There's no way," Laura said. "Thanks for the offer, Mandy, but no, I just couldn't."

Sometimes things seem to conspire against you and this is what happened to Laura. That evening when she arrived back from the swimming pool, Tom was sitting in front of the television with a bottle of beer in his hand, looking glum. He greeted the kids and then smiled at Laura.

"What's up?" Laura asked.

"More bad news; we are going on short time next week."

She looked at him. "I can't believe it. Can't we ever get an even break? How the hell are we going to manage now?"

Tom shrugged. "I'll have to try to get some extra part time work."

Laura thought back to her talk with Mandy earlier in the day. Maybe, she thought, she couldn't do it then, but the way things had turned out she was going to have to think again. She had a sleepless night thinking about what she was about to do. She even wondered about mentioning something to Tom, but she knew what his reaction would be. She did not like betraying him or going behind his back, but she knew she must save the house and make things secure for the kids.

The following morning, she rang Mandy and asked if she could come round and see her after she had taken the kids to school. "Sure," Mandy said, "you changed your mind?"

"Something's come up," Laura said. "I'll tell you about it when I get there."

"So that's how it stands," Laura said as she completed her tale of woe. "So I decided that I have got to do something even if it's just for the sake of the kids."

Mandy put her arm around Laura's shoulder. "It's not as bad as you think. It's maybe a bit of a problem the first time, but you will soon get used to it."

"I don't think I can do the sex. I can't be unfaithful to Tom, but I would like to try the glamour. I think I might cope with the stripping."

Mandy smiled. "Just take it at your own speed, and I bet in a couple of weeks you will wonder what all the fuss was about."

Laura smiled. "I'm hoping you are right."

"Well, now it's all down to when you want to start," Mandy said.

"I guess as soon as possible. I need to get started while I'm in the right mood."

Mandy nodded. "Give me a moment and I'll give Geoff a ring and see how soon he can fit things up." She got up and disappeared. She returned a few minutes later. "How's tonight for you?"

Laura shrugged. "That quick?" she said. "Well, it won't give me a chance to chicken out, will it?"

Laura spent the rest of the day wondering if she could go through with it, but she knew that she had little choice if they were to get out of their present situation. She hated having to deceive Tom, but she decided that what he did not know he would not worry about. Maybe at a later stage, if she continued doing it, she would tell him.

She tried to remain calm although she was not feeling very calm. She prepared their evening meal and afterwards got the children bathed and ready for bed. She told Tom that she was going to an underwear party with some friends. "Don't get conned into buying anything too expensive," he said.

Laura laughed. "I know we can't afford it."

Tom smiled and kissed her. "I'm sorry, hun," he said, "but we'll get through this." Laura smiled. As she walked down the drive, she looked behind her to check if Tom were watching before she moved quickly up Mandy's drive and knocked on the front door. It was quickly opened by Geoff.

He smiled. "Come in; glad you decided to come; we need some new blood." He showed her through into the lounge where Laura was surprise to find several other people there. Mandy smiled when she saw her and offered her a drink, which she accepted gratefully.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Mandy said. "This is Teena. She does make up and costume and helps out with some bit parts now and again."

Teena, an attractive redhead, smiled and held Laura close and kissed her on the cheek. "Nice to meet you," she said. "These two reprobates," she said, indicating the two men who were in deep conversation, "Are Gene and Rollo, sound and lighting."

The two guys stopped talking, smiled, and shook her hand. "Glad to have you on board," Rollo said with a grin. "We're getting fed up looking at Mandy's arse."

Laura felt herself blushing, and Mandy scowled at the guy. "I warned you to be good," she said. "I don't want you to be frightening her off before we start."

"You've met Geoff, my better half." Geoff smiled and held up his glass. "He does the filming and there is just one more guy, Dave. He should be here any time. He is the other cameraman. When he arrives we can get started."

Laura was now beginning to feel a little panicky. She had prepared herself for doing whatever she would be required to do in front of Geoff, but she hadn't realised that there would be another three guys. This put a whole different light on things. Taking her clothes off in front of one stranger was going to be bad enough, but four was something she hadn't expected.

Mandy could see that there was some sort of a problem, so she took Laura through into the kitchen. "Are you OK?" she inquired.

Laura looked at her. "You didn't tell me there were going to be all these people here," she said.

Mandy came over and put her arm around Laura's shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said. "I just thought you'd realise we are quite a professional company. You thought there'd be just Geoff here." Laura nodded; Mandy smiled. "I can understand how you feel. Look, if you don't want to go through with it....."

Laura shook her head. "No, I still want to do it, but I think I need another drink and make it a big one."

Mandy hugged her, then opened the fridge and took out a bottle of white wine. "Here, Laura, you just help yourself." Just then there was a knock on the door. "That must be Dave," she said. "I'll go let him in." She disappeared in the direction of the front door and Laura filled up a large glass with wine.

Mandy walked back into the kitchen accompanied by a tall good looking blond guy. "This handsome brute is Dave," she said, "our second cameraman."

Dave shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you. Mandy has said a lot of nice things about you and I can see they are all true." He smiled. Laura felt herself blushing again. They then all went through and joined the others in the lounge.

Geoff smiled when he saw Dave. "Glad to see you're here at last. Now we can get started." Geoff led the others out of the room and down the stairs into the basement area. Laura was surprised to see that it had been kitted out as a studio, with lights, curtains and all the other accessories. Screens and recording equipment were set up on a large desk against one wall, and also storage racks containing videos were set up.

Mandy noticed Laura looking around. "Quite a professional set up, isn't it?"

Laura nodded. "It sure is; I didn't realise." As the guys set about setting up the lights and other equipment, Mandy showed Laura into a small dressing room with large well lit mirrors. Teena was already there sorting out some outfits. "Are we going with the girl's bedroom scene?" she inquired of Mandy, who nodded.

"Yes, it's the easiest one and it will get Laura accustomed to the lights and everything."

Mandy went on to explain to Laura what was wanted of her. "You are in your bedroom, and you are looking at a sexy magazine. It gets you hot and you start to play with yourself." She grinned. "That's all there is to it. Geoff will direct you. There is no sound track. We will add that later." It all sounded so easy, but Laura was still quite nervous about the whole thing.

Teena sat her in front of the mirror and did her make up. Mandy smiled as she watched. "We'll let you do this one in your own clothes as you are used to them but we have plenty of outfits of our own as you can see," she said, pointing to a large wardrobe that was stacked with clothing of all types and colors.

When Teena was satisfied with the make up, Mandy nodded. "You look great," she said. "OK, this is it, your first shoot." Laura stood up. She could feel her legs shaking and she had butterflies in her stomach. She hoped she was not going to make a fool of herself.

The guys had done a good job with the small set. It looked like a small girl's bedroom with lots of frills and a large bed and a dressing table with a round mirror. Geoff could see she was nervous. He knew she would be, but he smiled reassuringly. "You'll be fine," he said. "Don't worry about a thing; just do as I ask you and don't think about who's watching you." Laura looked around. It was alright him saying that, but she was about to undress in front of Geoff and three other guys whom she had only just met. Dave stood to one side of the bed with a camera in his hand. Rollo was sitting at a lighting control desk, and Gene was standing with Geoff holding a long boom microphone.

"OK, guys, is everybody ready?" Geoff asked.

There were nods from all around. "Go around the back of the set, Laura, and come in through the door." She followed his instructions and blinked under the bright lights of the set. He then instructed her to sit on the side of the bed and take a magazine out of the top drawer of the dressing table.

Laura flicked through the pages of the magazine. It was a hard core porn mag showing pictures of couple fucking and sucking. She began to feel hot as she looked at the pictures. She realised that if she continued with this work, she might be doing things like that before too long.

Geoff's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Hold one of your breasts and squeeze it as you're reading." She did as instructed and was not surprised to feel her nipple already hard and erect.

He let her continue for a while, letting her get used to things. There was no point in rushing things. "OK, Laura," he said, "put the magazine down, stand up, take your blouse and skirt off, and get back on the bed." She tried not to look at them as she stood up and unbuttoned her blouse before slipping it off and easing out of her skirt. She stood there for a moment in just her bra and skimpy panties before she got up onto the bed.

Geoff liked what he saw. Her breasts were large and looked firm even though she had had two children. Her legs were long and shapely and she had a good looking arse. A thrusting pubic mound was displayed in her brief white panties. Geoff liked what he saw. Mandy had certainly come up trumps with this one.

"Lie on the bed this time, Laura, and start reading the magazine again." She lay there feeling quite exposed in her brief undies as Geoff and Dave panned over her body with their cameras. "I want you to slip your hand down your panties and touch your pussy," Geoff said quietly. She was still feeling a little embarrassed, but it was comforting when her fingers touched her warm, damp pussy lips. "Now slowly start playing with yourself," Geoff instructed her. She closed her eyes as she slowly slid one finger between her pussy lips.

She was a little surprised to find how wet she already was. "Now reach up and unfasten your bra and slowly remove it," the voice said.

As she reached for the clasp on her bra, she couldn't really believe she was actually doing this. Here she was lying on a bed playing with herself and stripping while four guys looked on.

Tom liked her to masturbate for him, but even with him, she always felt a little self conscious. Now here she was doing it in front of four strangers.

She felt the bra come loose and she pulled it away so that she could feel her naked breasts. She squeezed the firm flesh and pulled on the hard nipples.

Dave looked over at Geoff as her breasts were at last exposed, and they nodded in unison. Gene leaned over and whispered in Rollo's ear, "She's got a fucking great pair of tits."

Rollo looked over his shoulder in the direction of the bed, and grinned. "I might even volunteer to take the male lead in her next film."

"You can stand in line," Gene said with a grin.

Laura was on fire now. Gone were the worries over who was watching. In fact, the thought of them being there was turning her on even more. Her fingers were pumping in and out of her sopping pussy. She could feel the juices running over her fingers and soaking into her panties.

Red marks were visible on her breasts where she had squeezed them and the nipples were hard and extended.

"Take your panties off now Laura," she heard Geoff's quiet voice say. Reluctantly, she removed her hands and quickly gripped on to the elastic waist band. She almost ripped the brief panties from her body. At last she was naked with everything exposed. She lay there for a moment, her finger gently rubbing across her exposed pussy.

"Spread your legs wide for me, Laura; show me everything." She did as she was told. She now wanted to show herself to them; she wanted them to see everything. She looked down to see Geoff leaning between her open legs, pointing the dark eye of the camera at her exposed delights. "Open yourself up for me," Geoff demanded. She spread her pussy with her fingers and the camera recorded the exposed pink wetness. "Now make yourself come for us." She did not need asking again. She thrust her fingers inside her hot hole, her thumb rubbing across the hard nub of her clit. She squirmed and twisted her naked body on the bed forcing herself to a climax. She came with a sudden gasping rush, crying out, and then she collapsed onto the bed and lay there gasping.

The next thing she knew Mandy was sitting beside her wiping her down with a soft white towel. "You were fantastic for a first timer," she said. "Geoff and the guys loved it."

Now that it was over, she found herself blushing again. "I can't believe I actually did it," she said.

Mandy smiled. "You are a natural." She passed her a toweling robe. "If you want to shower, there's one through the dressing room." Laura thanked her and slipped into the robe.

In the shower she began to realise what she had just done: exposing herself to Geoff and his friends and even masturbating in front of them. She began to feel hot again and couldn't resist slipping her fingers into her wet, soapy pussy. She groaned.

When she came out, the guys were busy setting up another scene. She was surprised to see Mandy sitting at the make up table with Teena helping her with her make up. Mandy smiled at Laura. "Feeling better?" Laura nodded.

"If you want to hang around, we are doing another shoot. You might find it interesting. I'm doing this one." Mandy smiled. "It's a special request; we get them from time to time from some of our special customers."

Laura nodded, "If you are sure that's okay, I guess I ougt to learn more about the business now I have become a Porn Star."

Both of them laughed.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers