Housewife's Choice Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers

"What about your friend?" asked Jean after a while. "Will you bring him too?"

"He's OK – but he's a bit shy with girls. Unless you don't want us to bring him?" said one boy, finally regaining his tongue.

Jean put on her most seductive voice. "Well – I've only got two breasts for you to play with – and two hands to play with you." She squeezed their cocks as she spoke. "So you'll have to take turns being paid won't you?" The boys could hardly believe what was happening, and then just as Jean was about to unzip their trousers they heard voices.

Jean fumed inside – she recognised the voice of her neighbour. He had entered the garden in his usual nosy way and had asked the boy what they were doing. She couldn't believe the audacity of the man! She moved fast – but not fast enough. While she was still tying the knot of her blouse and the boys stood looking guilty with bulges below the waist the man and third boy entered the room. The atmosphere was tense and embarrassment hung in the air.

"Just thought I'd pop round and return George's book," said the man. Jean noticed the smirk on his face.

"Right!" said one of the boys' loudly. "We'll be off then. When we have drawn up the plans we'll give you a ring. Thanks for the tea and cakes – see you later." They couldn't get out fast enough. Jean wished they had held their ground – it made them seem even guiltier – more to the point, it left her stranded with Mr. Nosy.

"So where is George then?" asked the man. "Looks like I came at the wrong time. Did I interrupt something important?"

Jean was very annoyed. "Which question would you like answering first?" she snapped.

"Just wondered where George was that's all. Like I say I came to return his book and the boy started to tell me about your garden."

Jean had no doubt he would tell George some tale about what he thought he saw. If he only knew she thought, wouldn't Mr. Nosy be shocked? Trouble was Mr. Nosy would most likely tell half the neighbourhood too. And his wife, Mrs. Nosy, would tell the other half. Each one would add another piece of fiction to the tale. Jean was about to go back into her normal Mrs Suburban role when she realised that there was another way. Anyway, why should she be ruled by what the neighbours thought?

"George won't be back for a while yet. I'm afraid I made a mistake wearing these clothes. I didn't realise they were so revealing. What do you think? Do you think they show too much?"

"Well – I haven't really taken much notice," lied the man.

"Oh come on now!" snapped Jean. "You haven't taken your eyes off my breasts since you walked in – have you? You eye me up all the time; do you think I don't know? Come on be honest – what would your wife think of that?"

The man was clearly nervous, and somewhat shocked at this sudden change in attitude. This was a different Jean.

"You've got it wrong – I don't ogle you. What are you trying to imply?"

"I've seen you staring at the young girls when they walk down the street. Has your wife never caught you leering at them? Do you have much of a sex life?"

"I think I'd better speak to your husband. You're going too far!" She had him rattled.

"So what are you going to tell him? You saw my blouse accidentally come unfastened. So what!"

"I don't think it wasn't accidental!" shouted the man nervously.

Jean hoped she had picked the right moment for her next move. She leaned back against the sofa.

"You think it was intentional - that I purposely unfastened my blouse? Like this." Her hands once again went to the knot and pulled. "You think that I exposed my breasts in front of the boys to turn them on?" Her fingertips rolled over her nipples. "Does it turn you on?" She held both halves of her blouse apart. "This is really what you hoped to see isn't it?"

The man shifted about and started to sweat. "Look, I don't know what you are up to but it won't work," he stammered.

Jean carried on with her plan. "What do you think I would have done if you hadn't have interrupted. Do you think I would have let them see up my skirt?" She lifted a leg and placed her foot on the arm of the sofa, then very seductively she stroked her thigh running her hands up to her panties taking her skirt with her. Her other hand caressed her nipple over her bra. "Would you like me to take my tits from my bra? Would you like to see more? I know you would because you're still here – you haven't run away. Come here," she commanded, "Come closer."

The man hesitated, then submitting to Jean's instruction he walked toward her, visibly shaking. Jean now knew he was putty in her hands – she could have some fun. "Would you like to touch?" The man nodded. Jean took his hand and placed it on her breasts. "Take them out. When was the last time you sucked a woman's tits? Would you like to suck mine?" The man nodded again and shook even more. "Let's make it easier for you then, shall we?" Putting a hand behind her back she released the catch of her bra and her magnificent tits sprang into view.

"My leg is going to ache if I leave it there – let's sit on the sofa." She guided the man and sat him next to her. Lifting her skirt to her waist she exposed not only her panties but also her bare belly. "I won't spoil the view, you enjoy looking there don't you?" The man licked his lips and nodded again. "Suck my nipples," she whispered to him. The man obeyed. She took his hand and placed it between her legs, pulling her panties aside and guiding his fingers to the correct spot. Her hips began to move forward as he aroused her.

"Get on the floor between my legs! Pull my knickers off!" The man had no trouble obeying. She opened her legs wide and held herself open for him. Moving down in the seat she asked, "Do you know what I want you to do now?" The man nodded and said, "You want me to lick you."

"Do you want to?" she hissed.

"Yes, please – I want to."

Jean pressed his face into her pussy and commanded him to lick. She lifted her legs onto his shoulders and moved like she was fucking his face. She had herself a sex slave.

For a few minutes she enjoyed the feel of the man's tongue. "Lick me further down – lick my bum hole," she told him. She lifted her legs higher and bent her knees toward her chest. She was beginning to feel really depraved. "Put your tongue in my arse." He obeyed without any hesitation. "Let's see what you've got for me now," said Jean. She sat on the edge of the chair and told the man to stand in front of her. "Take out your cock," she ordered. The man unzipped his trousers and extracted his penis from his underwear. Jean's eyes lit up when she saw the monster.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed, running her hands along the shaft. Very quickly she unfastened his trousers and pulled down his underwear with them. "Let's get a better look shall we?" she told him. She never would have imagined that Mr. Nosy had such a fine and large cock. She was fascinated by it. Her hands drew back the foreskin, then cupped his balls and she let her tongue trace a line from base to tip. Then, not being able to resist the temptation any longer she greedily took his shaft into her mouth and slurped and sucked noisily. Her hand moved like a piston on his cock and a second or two later his ejaculate filled her mouth – she swallowed.

Standing there later with pants around his ankles and limp prick hanging below his shirt-tails Mr. Nosy looked slightly ridiculous. George thought so – he was hiding behind the kitchen door

"Would you like to do that again sometime?" asked Jean, as though he was a little boy that had just had a treat.

"Yes," he said simply.

"Then you have to do something for me – learn to keep your mouth shut! And don't come round when George is not here unless I ask you. OK?" He nodded and said nothing. "Now go home – and don't look so guilty."

Behind the door George smiled then quickly hid while the neighbour had gone. He strode into the room where his wife was still slumped in the chair – legs open with fingers in her pussy and tits still on show.

She looked startled. "How long have you been there?" she asked meekly.

"A long time," he declared, pulling his wife up from the chair. "Watching you!"

He fastened his mouth over her breast and roughly bit the nipple. Grabbing hold of her hair he forced her head back and sucked hard on her neck. She felt his hand fumbling with his zip and then the hot flesh of his cock made contact with her thigh. "Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Fuck me hard!"

George did fuck her - very hard, roughly, and for a long time. And when he had rested – he fucked her again. Jean thought it was the best fuck she had experienced for a long time.

Reflecting on the days events over his bedtime drink, George decided that whether he liked it or not, he would have to accept that his wife needed, and was going to get, plenty of cock. She was becoming insatiable. He had also come to the conclusion that he might as well enjoy it with her. And if she led him into new experiences and uncharted waters he would go along with it. He finally admitted to himself that even though he felt guilty about what had happened in Devon, he had got great pleasure from it. George usually made most of the decisions, but now, when it came to sex, his wife was calling the shots.

Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers
12