Housewife's Choice Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth and saw again he hadn’t expected this compliance. Now he did have an expression on his face realising this woman was just as perverted as he. She was giving her permission for him to commit a very dirty act and to make sure he got the message she raised her hands and took hold of his giant weapon and pointed it at her open mouth.

His piss spurted out in a yellow stream and splashed off her tongue. He was amazed how she held his cock and controlled its aim, closing her throat to let her mouth fill with the pungent liquid before expelling it then letting it fill again. Defiantly she lifted her gaze and let him see how she swallowed and drank mouthfuls. A movement at the door made her snatch a quick look past the man. She expected to see the other young waiter wanking away – but it was not he – it was her husband George! Her husband was watching her happily drinking the piss of an Asian stranger!

To late to find out if this was beyond acceptable limits for their games Jean was made to keep the penis in her mouth while he relieved himself of the last dregs. Then he took her hand and moved it in a way that insisted he wanted her to wank him. She had no choice and she sucked his big rod as he held her by the hair keeping his dick firmly in her mouth. He wasn’t easy to satisfy and now she realised that the others had joined the audience.

There was a loud and excited babble of voices as the men exchanged words in their own language. Eagerly they pulled the woman up from her seat and guided her into the kitchen firmly but gently bending her over the large table. Standing away from the action George watched quietly and it seemed to be decided that now the young boy should have his turn. An ulterior motive for this was that the older boss men had not yet sufficiently recovered their libido and perhaps the sight of the lad hammering away at this ladies arse would arouse them sufficiently.

Happy and willing the young boy rode Jean like a possessed spirit holding on to her hips and sometimes squeezing and slapping her ample rump. It was not long before he cried out and his movements came to halt as his sperm filled the woman’s cunt. No time was lost with the others jostling for position but the wise elder, still content just to watch, signalled for the big man to finish sating his lust.

Jean felt her private hole stretch and gasped as the giant rod pushed inside her orifice. Two big hands gripped her hips and lifted her from the floor before bouncing her down again. Repeatedly she felt the rise and fall, first slow and steady then a gaining of momentum as the man’s passion grew. She moaned and cried out balancing herself on her elbows so she could push her arse backwards to meet the thrusting cock. The men had never seen such a thing before and now their lust was recovering fast.

With a mighty roar the big chef announced the arrival of his climax and how pleased he would have been to know that he had given Jean not one but two orgasms of her own.

In her polite middle class way Jean stayed put over the table and allowed the old men to fumble and pant for breath as they prodded their penises against any hole they could. With a mixture of sexual intercourse and self gratification she waited patiently until she felt their wet sticky liquid spill out over her bottom cheeks. The big dick had spoiled her for any other and the old men’s efforts would never match the delights of the brown weapon that had been inside her.

George, in the corner, was now glad the men had finished and they would be able to excuse themselves and leave. Long ago he had brought his cock to climax, but not this time from watching his wife. Sanjeev had remained very quiet and not joined in the fun – because he had no need to. George had been sat watching the young waiter perform a little favour for his boss.

Sanjeev had positioned himself on a kitchen chair while the young employee had obligingly knelt between his legs and sucked his penis. Though happy just to watch George would later regret the missed opportunity that he too could have perhaps sampled the delights of Sanjeev, just as his wife had.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back at the hotel they showered and prepared for bed, the last night of their weekend break now over. George however needed to satisfy a certain urge and quietly and slowly he made love to his wife as he dreamed away, lost in his own personal fantasies. Jean knew at times like this it was best if she stayed silent and allowed him to indulge in his private thoughts.

12