Housewives

Story Info
An intentional community with naughty intentions.
2.6k words
4.22
17.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our deal was that we cooked and kept the house, and we were always available for sex. We got room and board and pin money. The men worked at real jobs. Liza and I divided the chores, there was plenty of extra time to pamper ourselves: experiment with our hair, do our nails, massage each other-- it was lovely. We could sleep as late as we wanted, have a leisurely breakfast, workout on the machines, then a deep bath with gorgeous scents, fluffy towels, even bubbles. Pete and Sam worked about 75 hours per week, so we had a lot of time to ourselves. Then when they were home, we were ready for anything. Or everything.

Sometimes the guys would be tired, poor darlings, the life of a young lawyer can be strenuous. Often they would want only a quiet dinner, a little affection, and an early night. But you never knew what to expect, they were a pretty randy pair, even after doing a day's work.

It wasn't a situation that would suit everybody, but Liza and I seemed to be on the same wavelength as Pete and Sam. Usually they led the way into our affectionate adventures, but often Liza or I would make a suggestion. It wasn't one-sided by any means. Liza told me about an evening she had with Sam, she was really thrilled about it. "At first I thought I wouldn't like it," she said, "but I thought, Oh what the heck, I'll give it a shot. But when we got going, I really got involved. I was screaming like a banshee, it was so intense. At the end, I thought my head would explode, in a nice way of course. Believe me, that Sam is really something extraordinary."

"C'mon, tell me, what did he do?"

"Somehow he got a maid's uniform, and he told me to pretend I was a house slave in pre-Civil-War Georgia. He of course would act the role of the master. He had some coffee all ready, and I was to serve it to him while he sat in a big chair and read the paper." As Liza told me how it happened, I could see her re-living it in her mind:

I poured the coffee and set it on his side-table. "Will that be all, sir?" I'm all humble sweetness. "No, slave, that is not all. I require further service. Your duties are going to be considerably more diverse than pouring coffee. I am in charge, do you understand?" I nodded. "I will command, you will obey." He raised his voice a little. "There will be no discussion, no objections." Sam was usually pretty easy-going so I was a bit surprised at all this.

He beckoned me closer and spread his knees. He unzipped his pants and brought out his dick, I knew what to do with that. He pointed to the floor and I knelt, concealing a little snicker about the overwhelming power of the Master. I loved sucking his cock. I was always delighted when he asked me. Being told I was a powerless slave made me feel kind of scared and out-of-control-- which just gave me an extra tingle.

He caressed my head as I took him into my mouth, my little maid's cap came off and my hair fell down. I put my arms around him as he sat in the chair and pulled us closer together. I loved the fullness of him in my mouth, he was like a delicious food that was filling my hunger. I rubbed my face against his hairy thighs and moaned in pleasure, trying to get more. I could feel his cock throbbing against my tongue and throat and the feeling of urgency was driving me too. I slid my mouth back and forth, faster and faster, I was going to come, it was unstoppable. He was close too, it was going to happen, had to happen, it was NOW, and oh, my darling, I love you, give it to me, beautiful, so beautiful, starting to drain away, it can't last, my dearest, I'm yours for always, so lovely.

We relaxed for a minute. He ran his fingers through my hair and sighed deeply. "You are absolutely gorgeous," he murmured. "You make me feel like a prince." He shifted his weight around in the chair, pulled me up to sit on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and breathed in the scent of his sweat mixed with aftershave. I kissed his eyes and gently rubbed his lips. He was smiling happily. But this sweet moment passed- too quickly. He lifted me up a little, I stood, and he slipped his cock inside his pants, that's all for now. I could see his face change, too. "Now that was quite satisfactory, Liza" he said, putting on a deep Southern drawl. "Y'all put your little heart in that, I could tell."

We were back to playing our game. "Oh, sir, y'all so good to a po' raggedy field hand," I said. "You a fine gennulman".

"Yes, I'm going to give you some schooling, raise you up to my level." At the mention of "schooling" I got the scary, out-of-control feeling again. He stood up, took my hand, and patted my tushie. "You know, it's not always easy to learn new things," he said. "I think you are very talented, I'm sure you'll be an exceptional student."

"You be a good teacher, fo sho", I murmured.

He led me over to his desk, a Victorian monstrosity of mahogany and curlicues. I'm wondering, what is he going to do, I admit I was a little frightened. Still holding my hand he caressed my breasts and pinched one of my nipples. They were hard and he could see them through the flimsy maid's costume. "Ah, ready for a lesson, I see." I felt a jolt of erotic sensation from my breast all the way to the soles of my feet. I started to lubricate, I couldn't help it. For a moment I was dizzy and confused. He pulled the desk chair away and gently pushed me to stand in its place. "Now put your head right down on the desktop, and I will check that you are ready for your lesson."

"Yes, sir," I said. "I'm cooperating." He flipped my skirt up and snapped the elastic on my panties. He pulled them down and put his hand between my legs, seizing a handful of my fat pussy. I was dripping love juices and he easily slipped two fingers into my vagina and pressed in as far as his hand fit. I groaned in surprise at the rush of delight I felt and moved my hips to feel his hand more thoroughly. He pulled his fingers out and pushed me gently to turn around.

He made me lie down backwards on the desk, then he spread my labia so my clit was revealed. Putting his face between my legs he licked and sucked my clit, causing me to cry out and tremble in rapture. He bit it gently and rubbed it with his chin, meanwhile his hands were busy at my vagina and my asshole. I was helpless, spread before him, screaming for more, oh don't stop, please, oh my god, what are you doing and I climaxed helplessly and burst into tears. He put his penis into my deeply engorged vagina and orgasmed instantly. He laid his head against my thigh for a moment, then pulled the desk chair back and sat in it.

He pulled me gently into his lap and brought out his handkerchief to clean up his face. Making little tut-tut sounds he also mopped at my tears and held me closely and peacefully. For a while we were lost in that timeless place where the flow of thought is stilled, and the world was far away. I guess I got heavy on his lap, he pushed me off and stood. "Would you care for some of this coffee, my dear," he asked. We drank the coffee, at that moment it was heavenly. "Your pussy is so beautiful," he said. "I mean the whole assembly, your clit, your labia, vagina, even your asshole. It's like a flower that blooms when I touch it, it grows more aware, more sensitive... it even changes color, did you know that?"

"I certainly did not know that, what color is it, pray tell/"

"It's pink at first, a very delicate, innocent pink, and then as it fills with blood it turns darker, it's finally maroon, and it seems powerful and demanding."

"Aren't you scared to mess with such a creature?"

"I guess some guys are kind of put off, but I feel that I have met my rightful partner, she's a match for my own power and urgency."

A little more time passed as we drank the coffee, our conversation tuned to the mundane and trivial, there was no hurry about anything. I straightened my maid's uniform, felt more ready to go on with life. I continued with the fantasy: "Oh, massa, is you through with Liza for now?"

"No, I believe Liza's education will continue." The syrupy accent was back.

"What you gonna learn Liza to do now?"

"A reading lesson. I have all the great classics." There was a book on the desk, I couldn't see the title, but it was bound in dark red leather and looked important. He opened it and flipped through a few pages. Leaving it open on the desk, he pulled the desk chair away once more, and gently pushed me to stand in its place. Stepping back, he told me to read the right-hand page out loud. "Juliette's eyes filled with tears as the whip descended again," I read.

"Very good, to start with," he said. He pushed my head and shoulders down, and placed my hands on either side of the book. "Now you can see the print a little better, can't you." Still with the syrupy accent.

"Oh yes, Sam, I mean Massa," I stammered.

Once again he tossed my skirt up and pulled my panties down. "Go on, read some more, but now you have to pronounce the 'g' in '-ing'. That's how the gentry talk, you want to learn, don't you?" I had an idea what was coming, but I found the place on the page and read "Crying for mercy, tears ran down her face."

"Cry ING, cry ING!" He slapped my exposed tender ass with fierce passion. "You must pronounce the 'G'. Another smack. . "Read it again, let me hear the 'G'! A third time he walloped me, it really stung.

"Oh, please, massa, I'se doin' my best!"

"Do-ING, do-ING!" another whack followed, I wiggled my bottom, trying to evade him a little bit. "Hold still, you slut! I"ll teach you to try to get away!" Now he seized a walking cane which he had handy, it made a whistling noise as he swung it with all his might--I cried out as the stick crashed against my rosy softness. I couldn't bear the pain, I tried to get out from behind the desk.

"That's not allowed," he roared, and suddenly produced handcuffs which fastened to the far side of the desk. I was dazed from the blow with the cane, and he was able to clamp my wrists into the cuffs without any fight from me. I made little whimpering noises, oh no, don't, please, no more-- "Oh yes," he cried, "I'm really going to teach you now!" I was deeply frightened, but there was nothing I could do about it. His hands caressed my bum, parting the crack and touching the secret parts inside. I couldn't help myself, I felt a delicious tingle at his rude touches. "Beautiful, beautiful," he kept saying, somehow I was not reassured. The better he liked what he found, the greater was my dread. "Yes, you can feel everything, can't you, so delicate, so sensitive, I'm going to make you scream, you're my slave, my captive, you can't escape," I was shivering and whimpering, I was so scared. His hands again explored my vagina and my clit, and suddenly I felt a third flesh probing me. I can't explain it: despite being terrified I was lubricating profusely and responding to his touches with great waves of hot desire. He slipped his cock into my cunt and slowly drove it in to the furthest extent. He made me scream, all right, over and over. I lost all self-control, all self-consciousness, all I knew was his great cock splitting me and I was lost and helpless as a great wave of orgasm contracted every muscle in my body and I was destroyed by ecstasy.

I was completely wrung out, but he hadn't climaxed then. He pulled out of my cunt, totally erect, and began to open my asshole. I could see what he intended, but my protests were feeble--I was defenseless. I knew this was going to hurt but I also felt a warm glow of anticipation. His fingers penetrated me and I cried out in protest. He paid no attention and continued to lube the opening with juice from my cunt. I tried to wiggle away, but he pinned my legs with his knees and again, I was helpless and defenseless. My asshole relaxed under his massage, though I tried to tighten it. My own body betrayed me, my body wanted him, wanted what he would do, even though it would be painful I would have to submit.

"Yes, baby, you're going to get it now!" I tried to lunge to the side, and he smacked me hard, that really stung. "I'm going to hurt you, you're going to scream your head off, nobody's going to help you now." I pulled against the handcuffs with all my might but I was caught, I couldn't escape. Now I could feel the tip of his cock enter my asshole, stretching the muscles past their elastic point, it felt as if he was tearing me. "Yeah, it hurts, doesn't it! Let me hear how it hurts!" I screamed my agony, he loved it. "Yes! You can't get away!" I tried again to evade him but he pushed into me without mercy, I was devastated. I shrieked over and over, I was gasping for breath, I think I fainted but I couldn't even escape into unconsciousness. I trembled and sweated, my tears gushed from my eyes. When I felt I had reached a point that was totally unbearable, it suddenly didn't hurt any more. I realized he was in all the way, the worst was over.

Now the strange part. It felt good. I was full, full of Sam, that I love. My inside muscles contracted this way and that, I could feel him deep in my guts. He was quiet, moving slightly but peacefully, not trying to hurt any more. His hand came around and found my clit, he rubbed it softly, the pleasure was indescribable. We stayed together like that for quite a while, about half an hour, just loving each other and this delicious feeling. At last it began to build for him, he put a little pressure on my clit and I was driven helplessly toward orgasm. Now I said, "Yes, yes," asking for it, I was his, I loved him-- when I came, my interior muscles fluttered in sync with the spasms that convulsed me totally. He was climaxing right with me and we hit the peak together, an explosion, a rapture, a consummation.

Afterward, he carried me to his bed, laid me down and laid beside me. We didn't say anything for a long time. Finally he asked me if maybe he really did some damage when he pushed into me that last time. "No," I said. "Everything feels fine right now. Extremely fine, actually." We smiled at each other and let sleep come to embrace us both.