Housewives

Story Info
Sandy helps her friend get revenge on her husband.
14.2k words
4.62
52.3k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers

Contrary to her name, Sandy had long, brunette hair. She was a little over 5 feet tall, and very skinny and petite. She lived in a pretty normal neighborhood, filled with traditional families with traditional parents and usually around 2 or 3 kids. There were a few singles in the neighborhood like her, but only a few. The moms in the neighborhood were pretty cool, and she would hang out with them a lot. They didn't try to set her up with their friends, or treat her differently in any other way; to them, she was just one of the girls.

There was just one thing about her that wasn't so well known: she had a penis. She grew up as a boy, but thanks to a growth stunt she never really matured into a masculine frame. She ended up being friends with a lot the girls throughout school, but not really any of the guys. When she graduated from high school and moved out of her parents' house, she ended up moving in with a couple of the girls that she graduated with. It was because of them that she decided to become a woman, but that's another story for another time.

In college she studied computer science, and when she graduated she ended up getting a telecommuting job as a software engineer. It paid well enough that it wasn't long before she started looking for a house. When she moved in she started running into neighbors at the local grocery store. Before long she had a few close girlfriends to go shopping with, go to the movies, go to the spa, and so on. Once again she was one of the girls.

One of her best friends was her next door neighbor Nancy. Her husband was a construction worker and her kids were in school, so while they were out during the day she was often over at Sandy's place. Sandy worked from home a lot, and Nancy respected that. They would sit on the couch, Sandy with her notebook and Nancy with a book, or needlework, or something else to pass the time. They'd have lunch together and gossip about things, but Sandy did notice that while the conversation often centered around boys that she had been dating, Nancy's husband was never brought up. Then again, Sandy also didn't talk about the girls that she dated, but that was mostly because she didn't think that Nancy wanted to be involved in that part of her world. So far as she knew, Sandy was a single, heterosexual woman.

One morning as Sandy was making coffee, she heard some muffled shouts from next door. They ended with tire screeches, which were followed by a knock at her door. She opened it and Nancy almost fell into her, sobbing. Sandy led her over to the couch and let her cry into her for a minute as she patted her back and tried to soothe her.

"Gary is such an asshole!" she finally said as the sobs began to subside. Sandy got her a coffee, and as they sat and sipped, Nancy finally let Sandy in on her relationship with her husband. Sandy didn't know what kind of man he used to be, but it was immediately clear that that man had been replaced with a domineering tyrant who was drinking more and more at night, and waking up with worse and worse hangovers. They had been fighting a lot lately, and he was starting to scare her pretty badly.

Eventually she broke down again, and once again Sandy found herself holding her as Nancy cried into her shoulder. Sandy was a little in shock; Nancy had always seemed so happy, but she was starting to suspect that she had been hiding a lot for a while. Sandy could understand why. It's not easy to admit that you're in a bad relationship, especially when you had been married to the person for so long. She was glad that Nancy felt that she could confide in her, and she wanted to do whatever she could to help her out.

After several minutes Nancy settled down again, and pulling away from Sandy slightly she looked into her face through a curtain of tears and a grateful smile. Then Nancy did something that completely surprised Sandy. She leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. Sandy was floored. What was that all about? Suddenly, seeming to realize what she was doing, Nancy pulled away in horror.

"Oh Sandy, I'm so sorry! I don't... I don't know what..." Her face was now a mix of shock, horror, and embarrassment. Sandy could see how frightened Nancy was that she had just screwed up things with her too. There was only one thing to do: Sandy pulled Nancy towards me and kissed her back. For a moment she was a statue, but as realization began to dawn on her, she softened and melted into the kiss. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was enough.

When she pulled away again, the horror had been replaced with a sort of contentment, before shock and embarrassment came back and began to dance across her face, confusion joining them. They looked at each other for a moment, before she finally spoke.

"Thank you Sandy, I needed that. I've never really told anybody, but I used to play around with other girls in college. Mostly just roommates, but we got intimate a few times. Sometimes after a bad breakup we would comfort each other... well, like that. I guess as I was crying into your shoulder, it took me back to that. But I haven't been with another woman in years. Not since marrying Gary."

"I'm glad I could help," Sandy smiled. Of course she had noticed before that Nancy was very attractive. She was about her size, but with brown hair that came down to her shoulder. When they had gone shopping before, they sometimes tried on exactly the same clothes, so they already knew they were even the same size. But Sandy had never thought of Nancy in a sensual way before. Sandy was attracted to both men and women, but Nancy was a married woman with kids. But kissing had begun to stir something in her, and she now looked at her friend with new eyes.

"You don't think it's weird that I used to be intimate with other women?" she asked.

"No, not at all! I know that I always talk about the boys that I go out with, but I date girls too. And I still get intimate with them, every bit as much as with the boys."

"Really?" Nancy looked at Sandy for a moment, and started chewing her lip. She seemed to be considering something. "Can I... can I ask you something... well, it's kind of personal..."

"Sweetie," Sandy told her, "anything you like. We're friends. I don't tell you everything, but if you ask, I'll tell you anything. But I will ask you to keep some things between just us."

She paused for a few more moments. "Sandy, do you find me attractive? I mean, not just as a friend, but maybe as more than just that?"

Sandy smiled. "I never really thought of you like that before, but yes, I think you're beautiful. If you were single, I might even have asked you out by now."

She smiled back, and seemed to be beaming just a little. She was starting to relax again. "It's been a long time," she said. "In college I was a really big fan of, um... pussy." The word seemed strange in her mouth, as if she had just pulled it out of storage and was trying to figure out how it worked again. "And of being, um, eaten out too. Gary never goes down on me. Of course he can't get enough of me blowing him, but he seems grossed out by my, um. Pussy."

"Well, I don't mind helping you out with part of that," Sandy told her.

She wilted a little bit. "I thought you liked girls. Do you not like eating them out either?"

"Oh, on the contrary my dear, I could spend hours with my head stuck between a woman's legs." She brightened a little again. "But I have to tell you one of those thing that I would like you not to share with anyone. And please don't freak out. I don't want this to ruin our friendship, okay? Please promise me."

Nancy gave Sandy a queer look this time and said, "well, I guess you know about my screwing around with other women before, so you already have blackmail on me. Sandy, whatever you have to tell me, I promise you that it will stay between us, and that I won't let it ruin our friendship. What is it?"

To answer, Sandy stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. Confusion once again crossed Nancy's face, though there seemed to be a hunger this time. She must really miss pussy, Sandy thought. But she had a surprise coming. Sandy liked to wear tight clothing, so it took a moment to peel her jeans away and slide them down her legs. A moment later she pulled down my panties, and as her dick fell free from where she had tucked it, Sandy watched shock explode on Nancy's face again.

Thankfully, the scream that Sandy was expecting did not come. Instead, the look of hunger slowly returned and began to increase. After a moment Nancy looked at Sandy questioningly.

"Yes, I have a penis," Sandy told her. "I'm sorry you won't have a pussy to munch on. But I'm still happy to help you out with your other needs, if you'd like."

Nancy looked back at Sandy's dick for a moment, and hesitantly reached out towards it. She stopped and looked at her. Sandy nodded, and Nancy reached out and touched it. It was already starting to grow, and it jumped a little at her touch. She jerked her hand back as if she had touched a viper, but then reached forward again, this time more confidently, and grasped it tenderly. She began to stroke it gently, with a look of fascination as if it was her first.

But Nancy had been sucking dick enough since getting married. Sandy knew what she really needed, and intended to give it to her. She took Nancy's hand off of her penis, with a little sigh of regret, and as Nancy looked another question at Sandy, Sandy pulled her to her feet. Sandy carefully undid Nancy's capris and slid them down. Nancy stepped out of her flats, and then out of the leg holes. A light blue pair of satin panties were now the only barrier to her womanhood, and as Sandy moved them out of the way, she took in some of their heavenly scent.

Nancy kicked her panties off and then sat back on the couch. Sandy knelt in front of her and gently spread her shaking legs apart. Her nervousness had returned, but she gasped in pleasure at the first touch of Sandy's tongue, and as she continued to lick Nancy was soon moaning in pleasure, her hands entwined in Sandy's hair and pulling her into her. Suddenly the sounds of Nancy's moans were cut off, as her legs clamped around Sandy and she pressed her face hard into her. Sandy continued to lick with abandon as she felt waves of shudders wash through her friend.

Nancy didn't let up until her orgasm subsided. She finally released Sandy from her legs, and pushed her head away. Nancy lay there, sprawled on Sandy's couch with her beautiful legs open, her normal composed housewife persona replaced by a lewd mess of exhaustion and subsiding tremors.

"Oh god," she said, "that was so good. Oh Sandy. You have no idea how much I needed that. It's been so long."

Sandy climbed up next to her, resting her head on Nancy's shoulder and idly moving her hand up and down her leg as she returned to normal. Finally Nancy shifted, and Sandy sat up next to her. Once again Nancy gave her a questioning look.

"Do... do you... you stopped me from stroking you. Don't you want me to pleasure you too?"

"Oh sweetie, I would love it. But I think you needed it a little bit more."

"You're right, I really needed that. Do you think... would you..." She paused for a moment. "Do you think you could do that again to me sometime?"

"Of course," Sandy smiled. "Any time you'd like."

She smiled back. "Please," she said, "and please let me return the favor."

Sandy smiled and nodded, and Nancy pulled herself away from the couch, and knelt in front of her. Her grasp was firm now, and Sandy's member, which was now rock hard, responded as Nancy pumped up and down. She leaned in and kissed the tip, then looked up at Sandy as her tongue began to dance across it. She took Sandy into her mouth, and began to bob as she continued to suck. Suddenly Nancy pushed her head down, and Sandy could feel herself touching the back of her throat. She coughed as her gag reflex kicked in, and pulled off of Sandy.

"I've never done that before!" Nancy said. "I know that guys love it when you deep throat them, but I've never done it. Gary has tried to talk me into it, but... well, he's such an asshole. I've never really been in the mood with him. But there's something about you."

"Something... that makes you want to try new things?" Sandy asked.

"Well, you're kind of a new thing. I've never been with a... um. Cross--"

"Transwoman," Sandy corrected her. "My mind is female, and the only part of my body that doesn't follow the traditional female model is my penis. And as far as I'm concerned, my penis is female too."

"Transwoman," she repeated, the word forming awkwardly in her mouth. "Yes, thank you." She looked back down at my girl-cock, and then moved in again. She tried deep-throating Sandy again a couple of times, still choking on it a little, but getting better.

Finally Sandy could feel her own orgasm building. "Nancy," Sandy said, "I'm going to cum soon. You should probably stop unless you want me to cum in your mouth."

Instead of pulling away, Nancy redoubled her efforts, refusing to take Sandy out of her mouth. Sandy exploded into her, and Nancy continued to suck, working the shaft as if to milk everything out. Sandy came harder than she had in a while, and when she finally stopped spurting into Nancy's mouth, she fell back into the couch. Nancy finally pulled off of her and smiled, then opened her mouth to show her her cum. Sandy sat back up and pulled Nancy towards her, shoving her tongue into her friend's mouth as their lips touched. Nancy seemed surprised at first, but then reciprocated, and their tongues danced with the taste of cum.

They pulled away, and Sandy thought that it was anyone's guess as to who swallowed the most of her cum, though she did know that they both had little dribbles clinging to their chins. Sandy leaned in and licked Nancy's away, and Nancy did the same for her. Then they collapsed together onto the couch and held each other.

* * * * *

Thankfully the next day was not heralded by the sounds of fighting next door. However, as soon as Gary's truck pulled away, Sandy heard a knock at her door. She opened it to a smiling Nancy, wearing a t-shirt and a skirt. Sandy her in, and they sat down to coffee in the kitchen.

"Thank you for everything yesterday," she said. "It really made me feel a lot better. Gary's still an asshole, but it was easier to ignore last night and this morning."

"I'm always glad to help," Sandy smiled back at her. Would today include more consoling her? She had been all smiles yesterday until she left, and her smile was back again this morning. They were still early in this level of their relationship, and Sandy was content to let Nancy take things at her own speed. But She wouldn't mind if she wanted to play some more today.

"I was wondering," Nancy said, a slightly devious look creeping onto her face, "would you consider yourself... exclusive? I mean, when you're dating somebody."

"Well, I've never really had any sort of monogamous relationship, to be honest," Sandy told her. "There are people who don't mind my situation, but there's plenty more that run at even the slightest hint. Nobody really sticks around for long."

"Well, would you be opposed to having relations with more than one person at a time?"

Sandy looked at Nancy for a moment. What was she getting at? Did she want things to continue with her, while Sandy kept on dating other people? Certainly she wasn't asking me if she wanted to join in a threesome, was she?

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Well, are you going to keep dating other people?"

"I hadn't really thought through it. It would be hard for you and I to be a couple when you're already married. And Gary may be an asshole, but I wouldn't ask you to leave him for me."

"No, I'm not planning on leaving Gary. I just... well, I liked what we did yesterday. And I want to keep doing it. But I don't want to ask you to stop dating either. I don't want to take that away from you. What do you think about that?"

"Well, if you're okay with it, I would like to continue dating just like before. But if you want to continue playing around with me at the same time, I'm okay with that."

"I'm okay with that too," Nancy said, looking relieved. But the look on her face told Sandy there was something more.

Nancy looked at me, then looked away. Then she looked at her again.

"Out with it, girlfriend," Sandy told her. "You know you can ask me anything."

"Well, it's kind of a big favor. See, I had an idea to get... well, some hidden revenge on Gary. Something he wouldn't know about, but I would. And every time he's an asshole, I can think about it, and maybe it'll make me feel better."

The idea of helping Nancy get a little revenge on Gary was intriguing to Sandy. "What were you thinking?"

"Well..." she said, drawing out the word. "You said you date boys too. Do you like sucking dick as much as pussy?"

"Of course," Sandy said, wondering where this was going.

"What would you think about... giving Gary a blow job?"

Sandy wasn't expecting that one. Gary was handsome enough. She hadn't thought of him that way either before, but forgetting everything she knew about him, Sandy wouldn't mind sucking him off. "How is it revenge to give somebody a blow job? Do you want me to screw it up or something?"

"Oh no," she said, a glint in her eyes. "I want you to give him the best blow job he's ever had."

Sandy was even more confused. "Why? And don't you think it's a little strange for you to ask him to get blown by another woman?"

"Oh, he won't know." She wore a wicked smile now. "We'll dress up exactly the same. We can find you a wig that looks like my hair, and go shopping for matching outfits. You know we could pull off looking like twins. But then I get him drunk and offer him a blow job. I'll text you, you come over, and blow him for me."

"Okay, I can do that for you. But how is it revenge?"

"Gary is a man's man. Do you know how pissed off and humiliated he would be if he knew the mouth that was sucking on him was connected to a dick instead of a pussy? It'll be our secret. But every time he decides to be an asshole, I'll have that memory to make me smile inside."

Ah. Okay, Sandy thought, that was revenge. Secret revenge, but she could see the appeal.

"Okay, I'm game. Are you sure you want this though? Won't you get jealous having another woman suck off your husband?"

Nancy snorted. "Hardly. Have I mentioned he's an asshole? There's nothing of him to be jealous of at this point."

This was going to take some planning. And shopping. Sandy called in sick to work, and she and Nancy got down to business.

They spent the rest of the morning at the mall. They went to Nancy's regular stores, and were able to find Sandy her own clothes that matched Nancy's outfit exactly. Finding a wig that matched her hair took a little more doing, and a trip to another mall, but at the third wig store they finally found a wig that matched Nancy's style pretty closely. It was a nicer wig shop, and they were able to style it exactly like Nancy's hair.

They got home and Sandy changed into the new outfit and wig. They stood in her bathroom looking in her full-length mirror, impressed at their efforts. They really did look like twins. Perhaps they could pull this off, Sandy thought.

As they looked at themselves, Sandy felt Nancy's hand make its way down to her ass. She rubbed it for a moment and then squeezed. Her face revealed nothing in the mirror, but her other hand snaked over and lifted up Sandy's skirt. She felt along where Sandy's dick was tucked in, and she could feel it straining against her panties. She turned towards Nancy and leaned in to kiss her. Both of Nancy's hands began to rove all over her body as she opened her mouth and let her tongue dance with Sandy's.

Sandy pulled away and looked at her. "Would you like to take this to a more appropriate environment?"

cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers