Housewives Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed saying, "estarás suplicando por más."

Jen was smiling too. Ricky laid Jen down next to Alice. Jen rolled over on her fours and laid on top of Alice. Ricky positioned himself behind her.

"First my horny wife, then you."

Jen yelled like a dog as he pushed right into her pussy. Her breasts dangled and moved against Alice's. Alice could see the pleasure in Jen's face. Her hands gripping the pillows next to her. She was moaning aloud. After minutes of pounding her from behind like a dog, Ricky moved back and Alice felt Jen's squirt again on her lower body.

Jen was exhausted. Once again, she slowly laid down next to Alice.

Then. Ricky picked Alice up from the bed. He had her on her feet. His cock erect and wet. He grabbed her breasts firmly.

In his own sexy Spanish way, he ordered her "Levanta tu pierna. Extiende tu coño mojado."

His hands moved down her left thigh and raised her left leg to his shoulders. Her flexible yoga body did not protest. She was dripping wet. She felt him grip her ass and spread her, his cock moved in.

He exclaimed, "Apretado y Caliente."

Her right leg was firmly resting on the ground. He hugged her tight. His cock moved in pushing aside her cunt walls.

"Fuck, this guy is good." thought Alice.

Alice cunt felt full, it was plugged tight, no room to breathe. Soon, she began to keep up with his moves with the moves of her own. Her legs circled his neck, and she began to kiss him passionately. Her tongue rolled on his.

He raised her right leg and her left leg slipped down. She was in his arms, her legs around his back. He raised and dropped her as he pushed further in.

Alice was never handled like this in her life. She started grunting. Encouraging him to continue.

"Yes, Yes, Oh my Gosh. Do me. Spread and stretch me."

Her cunt gripped his cock. He felt her tight. She wanted him to know she is experienced too. Her cunt swallowed his thickness and held him firmly. She heard him sigh.

"Oh baby, she is fantastic."

The lovers heard snoring. Jen was fast asleep. They laughed together.

Alice's mouth met his. She felt him hug her hard. Her nipples pressed against his muscular chest. His hands moved on her ass, trying to caress her pucker hole.

She kissed him, softly, "No Ass." Her cunt tightened around his thick cock.

"Por favor."

Alice shook her head negatively. For him, her cunt was tight enough. His pounding continued. Alice's cunt was squeezing him as he moved in and out. His facial expressions began to change. Alice has seen this so often with her clients. She wanted to see him cum.

Her feet fell to the ground and her cunt pushed his cock out. She reached out and cupped his balls with both her hands. He grunted. His cock shook. His body shuddered.

With a loud, "AAh!" the head of his cock splashed thick white blobs on her face, hitting her closed eyes. The splashing continued, along with his grunts and moans.

She was wet and dripping too, on the edge, ready to cum. She held back.

Exhausted, he collapsed on the sofa, panting hard trying to catch his breath.

Alice crawled to him and took his cock in her mouth. He struggled and whined painfully.

"Stop. Por favor."

Alice licked his dripping drops of cum. She slowly rose to her feet, reached for her phone, and walked into bathroom. She took a picture of her cum laced face, white blobs on her hair.

She smiled looking at herself in the mirror. In an hour, she tasted a pussy and loved it. She took in the thickest cock she ever had, and wanted more.

12